Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking detailed partner for long term roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
I'm looking to start a long term role play with a fairly detailed character of mine. She tends to be a little difficult to work out a start with but I believe I have a good idea that could work with many different types. If not though, I'm open to other ideas and working something out for this!

Rayuko is a shapeshifting demoness, just waking up to a new world after being 'asleep' for hundreds/thousands of years. A drug induced coma for the most part. She's an assassin, seeking revenge for her peoples murder all those years ago. Vampyres being the ones responsible. She'll be untrusting and careful, but very focused on revenge. Preferably a fantasy world.

I'm looking for a more dominant personality type for this. A strong character as well. Either existing or new. As long as the new characters aren't flat. I can't be the only one keeping the roleplay going =p eventually it gets tiresome.

Preferably not a human character unless it be some sort of strong magic user. Feel free to convince me heh, I'm just not a fan of my character being so much stronger than her pairing.

Other than all that, please be a decently detailed roleplayer, good with grammar and spelling. I wont be a bitch about a few errors, we're only human =] but it's no fun trying to understand what is being said. Particularly in fights. Also not looking for a book, depending on the situation one or two paragraphs are fine, just please no one liners.

I'm eastern time zone, free around midnight! PM if Interested ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom