Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emotions Running High at the Office!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was an odd thing to call the moon. But she was right, it was bright and full. He too put his glass down on the table and joined her by the window. It was a wonderfully clear night. The stars twinkled brilliantly like a thousand diamonds carelessly strewn across the velvety expanse. It was a beautiful night... and given another place and another time, he supposed it would be perfect for hunting. As it was, the city below was alive with hunters of a different kind. Those that sought the myriad pleasures the city's night life had to offer.

He didn't speak immediately, content to enjoy the silence and her company. And when he finally spoke it was barely a whisper, "She is beautiful isn't she?"

Even he wasn't sure if all he was referring to was the city. After a while, he realized she was mesmerized by the sight and to bring her back to the present he asked casually, "So.. you done with work?" He noticed all the papers and files still strewn about the floor and with a nod to indicate what he meant he asked, "Need any help with all that?"

Standing there with a smile though she was content on just looking at the faintly lit heavens. Though she looked over at him when he mentioned a she. "Yes she is." She replied in a soft manner but looked over to the floor completely forgetting about the papers.

"Oh! I'm not quite done yet. I forgotten all about it when..." She looked back to the moon. "When you came here." She said finally before she turned from him but she touched his arm when she headed back to the papers on the floor. Going back onto her knees as she gathered up the papers to place them back in the folders. Sitting back on her heels as she slipped the folders into her arms but the weight was bit to much.

"Jerry, mind helping me? The folds with the papers seem to weight to much for me." She looked over at him with a pleading look in her eyes. From her struggling it loosen another button on her blouse revealing more of her black laced bra and worked loose from her skirt.

Even the light touch as she went to gather the papers was enough to send his heart racing. He seemed rooted to the spot, even when doing something as mundane as sorting the papers and folders, she could look beautiful and drive him mad with desire. He hurried over when she asked for help though.

As he came around and knelt in front of her to take the folders from her, he couldn't help notice that her blouse had come undone a little more. And the way she was struggling with the folders held clumsily to her chest wasn't helping. He reached for the files but his eyes kept darting to her bare chest and the lacy bra she was wearing. He tried his best to pull his eyes away and took the files from her. Slowly he rose, holding the heavy stack of folders and asked, "Um.. where.. eh... do you want me to put these?"

"Thank you. Just put them on the tall file cabinet, please." Her voice was soft as she looked at him noticing he kept looking at her laced bra. She looked away from him as her cheeks went to a light pink. A thought of what she could do did cross her mind. Though it will have to wait until he placed the folders on the cabinet or all of her work would have been a waste. While sitting on the floor she reached up to fix her blouse but stopped. She had a feeling it didn't matter anymore as she figured it will be removed later on.

They were the only two people on this floor and the next few floors above and below them. Jasmine had returned her glasses to their proper place as she crawled over to the desk and grabbed her glass. Sitting there with her back against the desk as she sipped on the wine.

He walked over quickly to the cabinet she had indicated and carefully put the pile there. She had obviously spent a lot of time and effort on it, and he wasn't about to waste that by his carelessness. Plus, he didn't want anything spoiling their little 'date'.

He took a moment to calm his breath before he turned back and found her still on the floor. She'd retrieved her glass so he did the same and sat down right next to her. He smiled at her and with a whispered, "To us!" he reached over and clinked glasses with her. And as he did, his arm had accidentally brushed against her breast. He quickly pulled his arm away and with a slightly embarrassed smile tried apologizing, "I'm sorry."

But he couldn't help the almost boyish grin that betrayed his true feelings. He tried looking away, but all that did was to draw his eyes to her legs and bare feet. He downed the rest of his wine in a single gulp and thought that dinner was going to take a long while yet.

The feeling of his arm brushing against her breast made her gasp. She looked away from him as she placed her glass on the desk behind her.

"Its fine....I never been touched before today." She said as she looked up at him with redden cheeks. Reaching over to him as she took his glass and set it on the desk as well. "What is it about me that interests you?" She asked in a serious tone but the smile on her lips was to keep things light between them.

"I am a clone after all and more than likely you do have a lover outside these walls." She was after all curious about how humans react to others of their own kind or her kind. Either way she wanted to experience a normal human life.

"Never?" He had imagined as much, earlier when he had thought that she responded to him like she was inexperienced. But to hear her say it was still a little surprising.

He smiled a little more kindly though when he said, "You know.. I don't think you even realize the kind of effect you have on most men. I'm no different. You are an exceptionally beautiful woman. But it's not just that... you are unlike any clone I've ever met or heard of." The way she responded and many of her little idiosyncrasies were all together too human.

His smile dropped a notch though, when she mentioned a lover. He was silent a moment and his eyes took on a far away look. "Bella..." he said quietly, without realizing that he had spoken aloud. She had shared his love for swimming and that was how they had first met. They were on the same team and trained under the same coach. Life had been beautiful for a fleeting moment, but it had all been cruelly ripped away from him. A senseless act of violence, a mugging gone wrong, and she was gone. For a while Jerry had lost his will to live. He dropped out of the team and never competed again. It just wasn't the same without her. But he never gave up swimming, 'cos every time he got in the water and his head and ears went under, he believed he could hear her still.

Jerry shook his head to clear it and said, "No.. I don't have a lover... not anymore at least" But his eyes had grown moist, even though he smiled when he looked up at her. Yes, Jasmine was a clone, but no one had ever been able to make him feel this.... alive... since Bella.

"How about you? How is it that we find ourselves here tonight. Apparently drawn to each other... so there must be something about me that appeals to you as well"

For awhile she didn't speak when she notice his attitude changing. Though when he said 'Bella' her heart stopped beating as there was a sharp pain in her chest. It felt like someone stuck a knife in her heart. Though with her heart hurting she looked into his eyes seeing they were misting up a little bit. Reaching out to him as she cupped his cheek and touched her cheek against his.

She was surprised he said he had no lover now. Slowly she pulled away from him as she heard him asking about what attracted him to her. Sitting there in silence as she thought about it carefully.

"I don't know why exactly but when I walk by you or see you out of the corner of my eye...My heart starts to ache as if I prefered you to my Owner." Her eyes went wide as she said the last part though she smiled with her looking down. "Maybe thats the thing. I prefer you over my Owner. The man who taught me and cared for me compared to a man who doesn't know me."

Jerry was speechless. His heart leapt within his chest to hear her say those words. He slipped an arm around her and pulled her even closer to him.

He looked into her eyes and leaned in to kiss her lips. He knew then, for sure, she was no ordinary clone. Jasmine could feel, unlike any other clone. And she felt for him, every inexplicable feeling that he felt for her. This was unbelievable. He held her even tighter as he kissed her deep, his mind was awhirl with emotion. He wanted her too, he wanted to take her far away from her Owner, to protect her, to care for her and to teach her... the comparison had bit deep. Her owner was the one who taught and cared for her. But he did too. Or he sure as hell wanted to be the one who did both and more for her.

His hand caressed her slowly, just enjoying the feeling of holding her. Knowing that she wanted, or preferred as she said, him too. Some twist of fate had made her different and even brought her to him. A tiny but chilling thought clouded his joy for a moment, 'I might think of this as a twist of fate, but there would be those that would see it as a defect'. But for now he pushed it out of his mind. There would be enough time to worry about that later. For now he just wanted to hold her.

He slowly whispered in her ear, "I know that he is the one who has taught and cared for you thus far, but believe me when I say this. I truly wish it were me and not him that did"

Jasmine sat there close to him but giggle softly when he brought her closer to him. She loved it when she was close to him though when he kissed her, her heart skipped a beat. Closing her eyes as she leaned in close to him with her hands pressing into his chest. Her lips danced with his own as she reached up to the sides of his neck, enjoying the moment.

When he pulled away from her she looked at him wondering why he stopped though she smiled when he whispered in her ear. His breath tickled her ear which sent chills down her spine. A soft breath left her lips as she curled up to him but something crossed her mind.

Smirking as she twisted ehr body around where she straddled his lap with her grabbing hold of his shirt. "There is one thing you can do that my Owner won't do..." She gave him a smile as she leaned in to him, kissing him deeply.

Jerry's eyes went wide and he grinned at her sudden change. Although he had practically thought of nothing else from the time they had parted earlier, it was still a pleasant surprise to see her make the move like this. He knew that she shared the same passion that was muddling with his brain whenever he so much as looked at her.

He returned the kiss passionately as his pulse quickened. He grabbed her waist and ground her even harder down on to his lap. He caressed his way up her sides, his fingers twirled around her hair and he grabbed a handful as he pulled gently but firmly, causing her to arch her neck. His moved his lips to the soft skin of her neck.. his breath hot on her skin, as he sucked on the nape of her neck.

His excitement wasn't the only thing rising by the second and he knew she could feel it too.

She knew what he wanted and she was thinking of experiencing it. Moaning softly in the kiss but trembled as he pressed her hips hard down into his own and she could feel something hard pressing into her. That sensation felt like it was getting harder by the second.

Though she cried out in shock he pulled her head back by her hair. Closing her eyes as she dug her fingers into his chest with her legs pressing hard into the sides of his thighs.

It seemed with him being assertive was one of her turn ons. Moaning as he tended to her neck but she closed her eyes. "Oh Jerry...." She moaned his name out wanting more. "I want you to be the one to teach me on how to please you." She groaned as she tried to look at him but the more she struggled it felt like he pulled bit more on the gentle side.

His mouth moved up a little as his lips sought her ear lobes... nibbling lightly on the tender flesh, even as he flicked it teasingly with his tongue.

He gripped her thighs as his hands made their way to her hips, pushing her skirt up even higher as he grabbed her hips, pressing her down on his lap slowly rocking her onto the hardness that hungered for release from the ever tightening constraints of his trousers. But he wanted to enjoy every little bit of her first.

Letting go of her hips he urgently pulled her blouse loose from her skirt... his hands slipped under her blouse and caressed their way up to her breasts. He cupped them, feeling them strain against the lacy fabric of her bra every time her chest rose. He began to feel his self-control slip and he squeezed her breasts hard in his hands... as his lips once again found her mouth. He covered her opens lips with his and with every shared breath it was as if he wanted to breath her very life in.

He curled his legs in, causing her thighs to spread ever more as he slowly started to grind his hips into her.

Her soft womanhood grew wetter with his teasing from his hips and lips. Though she tried to moan but he sealed her lips off. Reachign out as she wrapped her arms around him with her hips pressing down into him, joining in on the teasing. The though of pleasing him with her lips did enter her mind.

Forcing her lips from his own as she shifted out of his lap. There she got on her knees with her ass in the air. In silence she unbuckled his slacks and freed his massive hardon. The sight of him shocked him but she took him into her slender hand as her finger tip caressed the head. Smiling up at him as she leaned down and licked the tip of him. To her he didn't have a taste but closing her eyes as she explored on pleasing him.

Slowly she took the tip of him into her mouth as her tongue pressed and rubbed along the ridge of his head. She got down about half way before her gag reflect tried to kick in. She moved up some more then moved back down. Her tongue pressed and rubbed the tip whenever the chance came as she was bobbing her head, sucking him off.

He let out a soft moan as her warm lips wrapped itself around his engorged member. His hips rose every time her head bobbed down taking more of him into her mouth. A groan escaped his lips when he first felt his cock touch the back of her throat.

He held on to her head gently guiding her as she teased him with her tongue and he moaned out, "Yes... like that!"

He took a moment to reach down and pull her blouse up and over her head.. then with his hand on her shoulders he pushed her back down to his cock. His leaned his head back and his eyes closed of their own will as he lost himself to the pleasure. The warm wetness of her mouth felt good. After having gone so long without, the sensations were heady to him.

He reached down between them and his hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. He could feel the hardening nub of her nipples and he pinched them with his fingers. The sight of her kneeling between his legs, with her ass up in the air was driving him wild. He longed to squeeze her butt and feel the flesh tremble under his hands as he spanked her. He put one hand on the back of her head and pushed her down even further on him.

He moaned with pleasure and he could feel his balls tighten as he ached for release.

She didn't mind when he pushed her down but when he hit the back of her throat she pulled back up suddenly. When she pulled back up she felt her blouse basically being ripped off her own body. Looking up at him but felt him shoving her right back down onto his cock.

Closing her eyes as she sucked and bobbed her head on his cock. Moaing softly as she felt him teasing her breasts. She pressed her legs tightly together as she fought against him every time he tried to push her even further do. At this point she couldn't deep throat him. With her right hand she reached up and ran her finger tips over his balls feeling they were tense. Removing her mouth from his cock as she leaned down licking his balls. She didn't think he needed to release but she just didn't want him to be tense.

"AAhhh.." he moaned loudly.. "suck on them" He whispered to her.

He groaned as he felt her wet tongue tease his balls. He was fast loosing any semblance of control as she teased him with her soft tongue. The feel of her smooth skin.. the tightness of her small and fit body... every thing about her was maddeningly erotic to him.

He pulled her up quickly to him and roughly yanked her bra until he heard the soft fabric give. Her breasts freed from its lacy cage bounced before him. He wrapped his arms round her waist as he pulled her close. He bent his head and his lips wrapped around her nipple. He sucked on them as his tongue traced a wet circle round the hardening nub. His hands moved to her ass as he squeezed the plump flesh of her butt. He let go and spanked her hard, his hand squeezing her ass as he hit her...

His teeth clamped down on her nipple and his tongue flicked over the tip. He groaned loudly as his stiff cock hit her crotch and he sensed how wet she was down there. Each time he spanked her, his cock jerked against her.

Obeying his command as she slipped one of his large balls into her mouth. It nearly filled her whole mouth as she added light pressure to him but it fell free from her mouth as he yanked her up.

"Jerry!" She cried out but flinched when he ripped her bra off of her body then assualt her nipples.

Her body trembled as she ran her hands over his shoulders but winced when he slapped her ass hard. With trembling breaths but everytime he spanked her she gave off a small cry of pleasure.

"Damn it..." She dug her nails into his shoulders but shepushed away from him as she grabbed hold of his shirt and buttoned it. Unlike her he couldn't walk around with a torn shirt. When his chest was exposed she kissed his neck having her naked breasts rubbing and pressing into his sculpted chest. Slowly her lips moved down to his chest where she nibbled on him here and there.

He loved the way she was nipping him on his chest... and he moaned with each little bite. Her teeth and lips felt good on his taut skin.

He ran his hand over her back and through her hair... he held her head gently as she nibbled on him. He groaned with pleasure and urgent need. He ran his fingers over the sides of her breasts... his fingers found the fold of her arms and gently tickled her armpits, before applying a little more pressure to tease the nerve points there.

He pulled her up and said, "Take off your skirt and panties"

She looked into his eyes and noticed something in his eyes she never seen before. It was the need for something. Either way she pulled away from him but stood before him. Her fingers went down and unzippede her skirt having it fall to the ground. Smiling as she stepped out of it but kicked it into the air having it land on his left shoulder.

Out of a teasing mood she turned around and bent over as she pulled her black laced thong down. When the thong was free she stood back up and tossed it aside. Her inner thighs were quivering with excitement. Though she looked down as she reached up to cup her own breasts. Slowly she turned around ot face him when she released her perky breasts. She stood there before him completely naked expect for her thin rimmed glasses.

"Well?" She asked as her voice cracked out of being nervous. Smiling softly as she shifted her weight from hip to hip out of being nervous.

His face broke out in a grin as the skirt landed on him.. But his eyes were quickly drawn back to her when she turned around. He ached to bite her pert ass as she stood there in just the thong. And when she bent over he couldn't help reaching out and slowly stroking his cock.

As she pulled her thong free, he caught his first glimpse of her fleshy pussy.. it was wet and ached for some attention. His breathing got heavier.... and as she slowly turned around he just looked at her enjoying the first full view of her glorious body and her nakedness.

She looked especially cute as she stood there nervous, wanting to know what he thought. He simply grinned and said, "Well... I think I'm hungry" and he rose to his knees. He reached out and grabbed her waist slowly pulling her to him. He sat back on his heels, pulling her even closer, forcing her to spread her legs a little as she now stood with a leg on each side of his thighs. His eyes glazed over with desire as he nuzzled the soft mound of her womanhood. He smelt the musky odor of her desire and kissed her just above her pussy.

Slowly, he darted out his tongue and gently traced the slit... he speared his tongue and parted the flesh tasting her for the first time. She tasted so good, he flicked his tongue over her hooded clit.

He then pulled back and looking up into her eyes, he took her hands and slowly guided her fingers to her pussy, "Spread them for me" he whispered.

Jasmine never stood in front of anyone naked before but when he mentioned he was hungry she was going to point to the luke warm to go boxes. When she felt him grab on to her she looked down at him then stumbled forward a bit when he pulled her. She stood there with her legs spreaded a bit but her cheeks were red. When he kissed her above her pussy she reached down.

"Jerry don't...." She begged him but gasped loudly as she felt his tongue darting between her soft folds. Her legs trembled as she never felt this before. Tilting her head back as she reached down to run her fingers through his black hair. Her eyes fell on to him as he grabbed her hand and made ehr touch herself.

She looked away from him when he told her to spread them. "I...I don't know about this." She said softly but she did reach down and her fingers slipped onto the soft lips and spreads them wide for him. If anyone could see them more than likely she'd was acting like a simple innocent school girl.

With her spreading her nether lips, he kissed her harder.... his tongue licked the little fleshy bundle of nerves. His hands reached around to grab and knead her ass.

He pulled her harder to his face, so that his lips spread her even wider... he licked the length of her soft wet sex all the way to her clit. He pursed his lips and sucked on the little nub of pleasure, before darting his tongue inside her... he speared his tongue and started to dart it in and out of her little love hole. Tongue fucking her as his hand kneaded her ass...

Every now and then he'd spank her ass, as he pushed in with his tongue, driving her pussy on to his face and his tongue that much further inside her. He spread her ass cheeks and slowly teased an all together different opening as he sucked the pink folds of flesh, now dripping wet and delicious.

She trembled but moaned when he tongue fucked her. After awhile she pulled herself away from him and fell to the soft carpet. Her body was spasming as she was coming close to orgasm. Laying there on the floor as Jasmine bit her lower lip as her soft lips quivered. Even laying there she felt her pussy tightening then loosening once in awhile as she felt waves of spasming within her own body.

Trembling as she rests her head on the floor. Appearantly she had her first orgasm woth him just teasing her. Panting softly as she turned onto her back looking at him to see his cock still throbbing.

When he saw her trembling like that he knew what was cumming... He sat back watching as she went through spasms after spasms as her very first orgasm washed over her like a tide. He was slowly stroking himself thinking that there wasn't a prettier sight that a woman in the ecstatic throes of release.

When she finally looked at him, he smiled and moved over to lie down next to her. It was his turn to ask now and with a little naughty grin he asked, "Well?"

He reached and slowly put her hand on his rock hard and aching member. As he gently teased her pussy with his fingers, feeling just how wet she was, before rubbing her clit watching for her reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom