Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something Fun, Smutty, Smutty and Fun with Nerdy chicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, you lucky peruser of smutty roleplays!

I have a couple of threads open already, one standard Request Thread and then another one for IM Plays, and you are free to check those out for my kinks and interests in general, but I have a very specific craving right now that I feel I need to make a specific thread for. I have also added in the post below some specific plots or ideas that I feel will be relevant to this rather narrow craving of mine.

And that specific kink that I am looking for is as follows: I am on the prowl for fun RP's that feature a Dom male or a Switch Male/Female dynamic focusing on a fun and sexy one-shot featuring a chubby nerdy gal. If the first thing that enters your mind is Velma Dinkley, then we're on the same track! Monsters, dickgirls, Demonic dickgirls, Demonic monsters, monster men, aliens, alien men, demonic alien men, I am open to a lot but what makes me more giddy than anything is something not entirely human being paired off with a very willing woman, and it gets me even more when it's a chubby nerdy gal.

Though that is not everything I am looking for. Goth chicks, MILF's, etc, go ahead and ask! I will be honest with you when I say that I am more than anything looking for gals that know how to play a fun and enjoyable RP as a that loves to get some of that monster dick!

I am at the moment more interested in PM's but I may be convinced to take any eventual RP over to AIM, and I hope this will get your attention. Please have a gander at my F-List for further inspiration!

Y'know what? Let's use this spot for relevant plots and more specific pairings.

Plot 1: Jinkies!

You saw that one coming, didn't ya? Well, here's not so much a specific idea but more of the likes of a specific pairing that can be modified.
What I am looking for is Velma Dinkley, or someone extremely like her (in manner, attitude, figure, or anything. Any of these traits can be modified to increase sex appeal (like that's possible) or to aid the progression of the pairing or to maximize our kinks) in a smut-intensive one-shot. It could be she found some artefact that summoned a monster, a demon, or just about anything scary... With a craving!
Yeah, it's sleazy, but I'm not going to bullshit you. I want something that can be made consensual in a Velma x Monster pairing. That.... or we can make it even more nasty, and have a sexually frustrated Velma seeing how far Scooby will go for a Scooby Snack.

Happy Holidays! I'll be giving a bump because as per tradition of my land, I am already done with all that so I have free time at my hands!

Also, just to be clear, the stipulation of consensual pairings on is not up for negotiation. Just a friendly reminder that I want happy, fun, enjoyable, even slutty and lewd pairings with both parties wanting to get into it from the start!

Hell, I would appreciate it if the woman was the instigator as well! Give me a message if anything I have mention, in this thread on my main, interests you!

Oh, I think my definition is rather loose. Anything between "Twig" and "Morbidly obese". Let me see if I can post some image references...

Bear in mind, NSFW warnings and all that.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8d85892aad33d0a95fd01b61179fe02a/tumblr_my3ec0tHa51rvyvwto1_500.png
http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1881/8c5c537402aacf6bbf9c1aa14b1e3381.jpg?2092124
http://simg.gelbooru.com//images/1878/652da7816ef642cec6d53b2df32d947e.jpeg?2089384
http://24.media.tumblr.com/167e79e03eaebb1df03847b1ff162655/tumblr_my2oxd2vFP1ssdxtlo1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffbe0308583edd20bfd2f895ce1d5bd1/tumblr_mgr5mdn1jp1qa64bjo2_1280.jpg

But honestly, I don't follow any strict rules or guidelines as to what I refuse to see in the characters of my partners. If you got any questions or any tweaks you want to make, don't hesitate to drop me a message!

Looking to scratch this itch after a busy hiatus.
Also, just a warning so there won't be any confusions, I am not under ANY circumstances looking for any non-con plots at this time.

I hope that clears some things out, and pays the way for fun consensual nastiness! =D

I am back after a hiatus, and I entered a minor edit to the opening post to make it more general less specific. Not by a lot, but it was something I felt was needed to reflect my current wants and cravings.

Giving this a bump because I am in a dire need for consensual MILF/nerdy chick on monster/alien/whatever pairings! Nothing non-con, nothing dubious con, full on, straightforward consensual pairings!

Give them to me!

Alright, I suppose it's close enough to 24 hours ago since I bumped this thread.

Bump! Still looking for those hot as hell pairings with characters that want things to get steamy!

Actually, let's bump this thread. I got a sudden craving to play something scaly, slimy, or just downright non-human to be paired off with the kind of woman that would appreciate that. The F-list has some example images for what kind of figure I am interested in, but it isn't the most important thing I am considering.
I am more than anything interested in a good and fun attitude, and a context for whatever pairing we'll be using that's entertaining and exciting.

Giving this bad boy another bump. This thread might not seem like it has much to give, but I assure you, it is only because I like to keep things short and to avoid boring any potential readers.
It's straight to the point without being vague or non-specific, or too specific. Or at least I like to think that way.

And let's have another bump. But this time, I'm handing out some image inspiration.

tumblr_nlumtc3Urp1qdngz0o10_500.png

If we can have a woman like this in anything you might guess I would enjoy - I think we'll be having some mighty good times ahead of us. Or at least a fun little image to go with the RP!

And today I have a specific craving for a Velma Dinkley lookalike, or a Velma Dinkley character. As is from the show or with a few added pounds on the bust and curves, of course, in a bout of consensual monster/alien fun. For it to take place inn the setting of the show is not a requirement.

Alright, my times online will be less, but it will at least be consistent with the days and early evenings Eastern American. That is, at least, something.

Also, BUMP! And with promotion of my other thread here. Because images are fun to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom