Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finally I meet you [Flux & MoonlightRomance]

After he had nearly drained him, Erik made a gesture that she could stop. If she would have been a complete human, she would have died because of the dose she had taken into herself but luckily for her, she wasn't. "You liked how that tasted?" Erik asked as he looked at her, rolling his sleeve down. His eyes went over her once again, noticing that there was a lot of blood on her lips, giving those a very nice and red color.

As he made a gesture that told her that she needed to stop feeding she licked his wound closed before he pulled his arm away and rolled his sleeve back down. Something changed in her because she was back to her old self. "Yes Daddy." She said, her voice back normal. She then leaned in and kissed him, wanting him to be able to taste his own blood.

Hearing the change in her voice, Erik knew that she was back the girl who she actually was. When she kissed him and tasted his own blood, something triggered in his mind. Instead of wanting to taste his own blood, she triggered that he wanted to taste the blood of his daughter. He broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck, the points of his fangs touching her skin. If he pushes a bit in, a drip of blood appears which he licks up. Pulling his head away from her neck, he looks her straight in her eyes. "Your blood tastes good..."

For a moment when he moved to her neck after breaking their kiss Roxy felt fear. As he started to kiss at her neck she could feel his sharp fangs trailing along the delicate skin. "Daddy, what are you doing?" She asked, her fear evident in her voice. Despite how much she trusted him already she couldn't shake the image in her head of Erik draining her of all her blood, killing her. Then she felt him puncture her skin just enough to get a stream of blood going. After the wound healed she watched as he pulled back. "T... Thank you Daddy." She said as she looked up into his eyes.

Their eyes met again after she thanked her for the compliment on the taste of her blood. When he licked of the blood that was still on his lips, he tasted it even better. Her blood was sweat and hadn't the same taste of that off a human but it had something more pure. "Would you mind if I drank more of you blood?" He asked. Erik didn't want to drain her as he got that image of her imagining that and the fear that came with it. "And I promise I will not drain you," he added with a gentle smile on his face while he hoped to be trustworthy as he wasn't planning it at all, he just wanted to feed once from his own daughter.

As their eyes met once more she watched as he licked the blood from his lips and it was like he couldn't get enough of her blood. When he asked if he could have more Roxy hesitated a moment at first. "I.. I don't mind Daddy." She said softly. She looked away for a moment, embarrassed that he was able to see the image that flashed through her head as he fed on her. After calming herself Rox looked back up to see him gently smiling at her. "I.. I'm sorry you had to see that."

He placed his fangs against the skin of her neck after she apologized to him. His fangs slowly pierced the skin and he laid right hand on her right hip to have a better stability and to make it more comfortable to sit. After drinking for a few minutes, he had drunk a lot of blood but it was still a safe amount. He moved his head away from her neck, licking his lips clean and smiled. "I kept my promise," Erik spoke as he winked to Roxanne, a smile appearing on his face. "Thank you for the fact that I could drink your blood."

((OOC: Sorry that it took me so long))

Back
Top Bottom