Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom Futas for Sub Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneva

Meteorite
I'm rounding out my RP lineup with a couple of more RPs. The only things that is absolutely necessary for these RPs are:

1) I will play multiple futa doms
2) You will play at least one female sub
3) You pick 2-3 of the celebs below for your futa doms and pick a female celebrity to represent your own character (does not need to be one of the ones below)
4) Passionate vaginal, oral and anal sex will all play a role in the gameplay.
5) The game will take place as a thread.
6) You are a female player.

I'm willing to play in multiple settings, from fantasy to modern and sci-fi. The celebs here can either be themselves or represent other characters. I'm willing to do either non-con or con, but I prefer for the sub to eventually consent to their condition, even if that means that they are ashamed of it.

If you message me, please have some idea of which celebs you would like to portray the doms, celebs that you are eager to have portray your own character, and a preferred setting or ideas for settings. I could have characters that are futa monsters in a dungeon, defeating and defiling your heroine (sounds incredible), I could have these characters as futa villains opposite your heroine, they could be opponents in some sort of fighting competition, or they could just be a modern couple seeking a female sub to spice up their sex life.

And now for my favorite celebs to play as a futa dom:

Kate Beckinsale
Scarlett Johansson
Morena Baccarin
Paula Patton
Charlize Theron
Michelle Rodriguez
Zuleikha Robinson
Cobie Smulders
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Eliza Dushku
Charisma Carpenter
Laura Prepon
Michaela Conlin
Jennifer Morrison
Valorie Curry
Elisha Cuthbert
Maggie Grace
Jessica Alba
Jewel Staite
Shannyn Sossamon

I'll play as Jewel Staite. The doms can be Charlize Theron and Scarlett johanssen. Or your choice of doms.

Were you wanting to just have the actors as themselves or were you wanting to have them portray other characters in a fantasy/modern/sci-fi game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom