Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The interdimensionalCrossroad interest check

Silverknight

Pulsar
The idea of this would be group rp is very simple and very much easy to understand. The idea would revolve around place which is between universe or dimensions were people from different universes can come together and visit. The place that is at the crossroads is sort of a large luxury hotel where people can meet and get to know each other and interact on their own terms. I figure that this could be a rp where cannon characters from different universes will meet controlled by different rpers. This is still in the developmental phase, but I was wondering if there would be any interest in this at all first.

Update: I figure that it would be best to keep it open to people from all different fandoms, and having a spot so that the person can link a place so that people don't know who it is they can click and read about the said character.

RE: The Interdimeninal Crossroad interest check

Oh, cool. I haven't done something like that in a while. Those are fun, actually. I'll see about it.

cool that is neat, well I haven't done one like this either in a long time, which is why I was working on the idea.

Nice, this is something I'm looking forward to play. Oh BTW, its interdimensional.

thanks, and I think I will start working a player profile form which won't be to complex most likely.

These sorts of things don't need an overly complex profile page, not usually. Question before I choose my muses though ... did you have a limit on how many people any person can choose?

I only did limits on these sorts of RPs to allow for others to join and be able to have chances to choose a canon they wanted, etc. For myself, I do 3-4 but I've seen others have 1-4, somewhere in that range if any limit is even given.

I figure there is a natural limit that people would hold to, basically the max amount of people they can control

Hehe...well this is nice~ everyone I'm pretty much talking to in pms hehe. x3 I'm so joining I'm with Yuna I tend to play a lot of characters~ there's just so many fandoms I like..yet I only play who I feel like at the time! My mood is random x.x'

Chuckle

Oh, I have a stalker it seems now?

That's fine. To be fair, I stalk Yajirobe and a few others here so I had this coming to me ^^;;

Welcome aboard regardless

Bleh. Nah I just notice he made this and I was all "Oh crap, joining!" 'cause canon play c: Too bad 'cause of the sites rules I can't play Squid Girl or Etna from disgea, those two are fun to play!

Running around saying "Degaso" every minute, hehe. But I'm an adoreable stalker T^T er..wait...

.... Etna's a demon though and well above 15. I think you can. And if nothing else, that's why I upped Chrome's age from 13-23 since they do a 10 year time skip in her respective fandom. But uh ... yeah. I've played Disgaea 2. Anyone from there you can use ... even the humans. Yeah ... yeah you should be able to. Just as long as they're 15+.

Squid Girl I can't recall but I know for damn well sure Etna's fine.

Etna is 500 years old from what I hear. XD but alrighty. 4th wall breaking everywhere it would be awesome...

Well Squiddy is a Squid so..yeah. I MAY take up Lightning from FF13 dunno yet...debating on who I want..

Yeah. ^.^ I know she doesn't look her age by any means but she's not a loli, not technically. Even if you made her human years, she'd probably be over 15 still. And not all girls develop by then, actually. Most, yes. But I did know a select few who were still flat but not deemed a 'loli'. So you're fine with that.

I'm having a few other muses go around in my head, most of them I've not tried out before though. It's a work in progress. That being said, take your time with figuring out what you do or don't want.

Oh I know...another idea was Naoto or Aigis...but I never really played Persona characters. And When I logged on today I had like 10 pms..I'll get yours soon. ^^; hehe...

I've never done Persona either but Naoto is definitely one of my more favorite ones. I have a thing for detectives.

So sue me. I was raised on "Nancy Drew" and "Hardy Boys" books. This is the end result =P

Ah, no worries. I figured you had others. That's why messengers are easier for OOC planning but I know not everyone has them so I don't push for it. If you do though, feel free to get a reach on either my Skype/AIM names. Both are listed under my search thread.

Hehe~ just thinking of characters I never tried before..I have skype too~ anyway Oh I forgot to answer you about Visual Novels..umm..Hanabira is the only one I really know other than Lightning Warrior Raidy.. My girlfriend the president. Bazooka Cafe... < have not played it..but yeah..lots.

There's also Yoko from Gurran Lagann, but how she's drawn I dunno if it's be appropriate..

As far as I know and recall, age is the ending factor more than appearance. Just keep everyone 15+ and you should be otherwise fine. I just tend to favor people with ... more traditional outfits, be it a school girl one, detective, something that covers most if not all of the skin. But I'm not one to judge if someone wants to use the opposite ... assuming that was what you were trying to hint.

You're bringing up a lot of new names for me, admittedly. I was too damn sheltered so I don't know as many names as I probably could or should. x.x It sucks.

Oh no I don't mean borderline hentai Gurran Lagaan is a Robot anime xD Of course Vert is so in (My avatar) yeah I know a lot of obscure stuff...not into main stream but I was contemplating on Tsunade...but...yeah.

Ugh why do I have the habit of writing 'That's be, or it's be?" x.x'

Hmm.... I have a lot of options.... and my list is not helping to reduce them. I will have to get a bigger dartboard.

Back
Top Bottom