Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Have Fun with (and get Dominated by) my Character! UPDATE: OPEN ONCE MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wveth

Hello! I'm in the mood for some fun tonight... mostly smut, but I wouldn't mind starting something more long-term if you want.

My kinks are in my sig, but basically I wanna play a dom male who can get pretty rough. I love my charris getting head more than anything, but I wouldn't want to the sex to just be that. As for the setting, I'm open to pretty much anything non-fandom; modern, fantasy, sci-fi, whatever is cool with you! I do have some ideas if you'd rather let me do that.

1. Older boyfriend (19) to younger girlfriend (15 or 16). She's tiny, naive and curious, and has a major crush on him and would do anything to please him. He reluctantly agreed to go out with her and now she's going to surprise him at his apartment to see how he lives and such. With sexy results. (this one can be done in virtually any setting.

2. A post-apocalypse setting. My guy is a wandering mercenary going between settlements but never settling down. Can your girl crack his rough exterior and make him open up... with sexy results? (can substitute another setting easily here)

I prefer PMs, but I can do Skype or thread too. Let me know! ^_^

Hey there. Might you still be looking?
I'm looking for a longterm if i can.
I've got a few ideas and plots in my signature. Along with really old characters of mine as well. able to be changed.

I do like the idea of your second idea you have there.
Also more for PMs as well myself.

If you'r still looking, feel free to drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom