Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ чυиα's ɢυιℓтч ρℓєαsυяєs 1x1 sєαяcн тняєα∂ ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Okay, this is going to be one of my more to-the-point threads. However, I will lay down a few rules, basics more than anything.

-This is more of a heads up than anything but I almost never use the English given names for characters with fandoms so you'll likely need to cross-reference whom I'm referring to if you don't immediately know. The Japanese names are always better sounding - to me anyways - than the English counterparts.

-While I can play as either gender, this thread is solely for my guilty pleasures. It will be one of the few times I'm not likely to negotiate whom I will or won't play as. Sorry. In addition, most of these will be OC x canon pairings, with me being the OC. I did say, to be fair, this is my 'guilty pleasures' thread so ... yeah.

-Most of these RPs will very likely be set in some form of AU setting. Why? Because - as I've said numerous times from my main thread - I do not like messing with pre-established arcs, storylines, or any of those. So, to allow more freedom and keep to my own rule, most - if not all - of these RPs will be done in an AU setting.

-If you don't like fandoms, this won't be the thread for you. All of these pairings are somehow connected to a fandom, whether an anime/manga, book, movie or something else. But they will be fandom nonetheless.

-Story over smut, please. I keep these usually at a 50/50% or 60/40%, always favoring story more.

-Don't make me do all the brainstorming. Toss in plot ideas. I don't want to be the only person thinking of the RP.

-OOC talk with me, especially if you need to go away for more than 3-7+ days. I'll give that same courtesy and would think it be fair if I was given that.

-I don't care on posting length as long as I'm never given one-liners. Even on my worst posts, I give at least one paragraph minimum. To go with this, I'm no Grammar/Spelling Nazi either. However, do make your posts at least able to be understood, please?

-Due to something I have recently noticed, I am now enforcing this rule. I will no longer be putting up the intro post for any RP; not unless I know you and know you will not just up and leave the RP. Sorry to come off as harsh but lately, I have started some new RPs. Already, 4+ days have passed and I haven't gotten a reply back or a PM explaining the lack of replying. I've been more than patient enough. If you want to prove you truly do want to RP with me, show it by starting the thread.

-I RP in Threads & Messengers only. That being said, please contact me via any of the listed methods below. Here are my names to reach me at:

PMs: Here (for planning only)
AIM: layne05007
YIM: virgobushin0915

Fandom Pairings:

Cardfight!! Vanguard:
OC x Toshiki Kai
OC x Aichi Sendou
OC x Ren Suzugamori

DnD-Related:
OC x Jarlaxle Baenre
OC x Drizzt Do'Urden
OC x Artemis Entreri
OC x Kimmuriel Oblodra

Death Note:
OC x L
OC x Kira/Light Yagami

Far Cry 3:
OC x Vaas Montenegro

Fire Emblem:
OC x Ike
OC x Reyson
OC x Rhys
OC x Shinon
OC x Soren
OC x Sothe
OC x Volke
OC x Zihark

Final Fantasy Series:
OC x Locke Cole (FFVI)
OC x Vincent Valentine (FFVII)

Gundam Wing:
OC x Treize Khushrenada
OC x Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft
OC x Chang Wufei
OC x Heero Yuy

Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate:
OC x Alucard

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!:
OC x Basil
OC x Belphegor
OC x Byakuran
OC x Dino
OC x Hayato Gokudera
OC x Jager
OC x Chikusa Kakimoto
OC x Enma Kozato
OC x Hibari Kyoya
OC x Rasiel
OC x Mukuro Rokudo
OC x Tsunayoshi Sawada
OC x Daemon Spade
OC x Squalo Superbia
OC x Xanxus
OC x Takeshi Yamamoto

Canons I can play rather than OCs:
Chrome Dokuro
Adelheid Suzuki

NOTE: Any of these can be in their current age or ten years later. Most probably will need to be aged up at least a few years though given the majority of the cast are 13-14 and thus too young at first.

Lord of the Rings:
OC x Aragorn II Elessar
OC x Legolas

Naruto:
OC x Gaara
OC x Haku
OC x Kakashi Hatake
OC x Hidan
OC x Suigetsu Hozuki
OC x Neji Hyuuga
OC x Kimimaru
OC x Shikamaru Nara
OC x Pein
OC x Sai
OC x Itachi Uchiha
OC x Sasuke Uchiha
OC x Kabuto Yakushi

Sakura Haruno
Hinata Hyuuga
Konan
Anko Mitarashi
Tayuya
Temari
Tenten
Ino Yamanaka
Kurenai Yuhi

One Piece:
OC x Portgas D. Ace
OC x Trafalgar Law
OC x Dracule Mihawk
OC x Luffy D. Monkey
OC x Zoro Roronoa

Canons I can play rather than OCs: Captain Tashigi

Persona Series (Mainly 3 & 4):
OC x Shinjiro Aragaki
OC x Ryotaro Dojima
OC x Minato Arisato (Persona 3 Protagonist)
OC x Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Protagonist)

Yukiko Amagi
Nanako Dojima (Aged up, of course)
Ai Ebihara
Chihiro Fushimi
Mitsuru Kirijo
Yumi Ozawa
Naoto Shirogane
Fuuka Yamagishi
Chidori Yoshino

Rurouni Kenshin:
OC x Shinomori Aoshi
OC x Saito Hajime
OC x Kenshin Himura
OC x Seta Sojiro

Shadow Hearts:
OC x Yuri Hyuuga

Alice Elliot

Yu-gi-oh!:
OC x Ryo Bakura (Yami or non)
OC x Marik Ishtar (Yami or non)
OC x Seto Kaiba (Past or present)
OC x Mokuba Kaiba (Will need to be aged a bit)

Isis/Ishizu Ishtar
Shizuka Kawai

Yu-gi-oh GX:
OC x Johan Anderson
OC x Ryo Marufuji/Kaiser Ryo
OC x Judai Yuki

Canons I can play rather than OCs: Asuka Tenjouin

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds: (One of the few fandoms where the English names are actually decent)
OC x Jack Atlas
OC x Yusei Fudo
OC x Crow Hogan
OC x Kyosuke Kiryu/Kalin Kessler

Canons I can play rather than OCs: Aki Izayoi (Huge warning now: Will have to do major convincing for her and Yusei. And I do - unfortunately - mean major.)​

ღ Bump ღ
Also, unless I know you really well, I will not accept PMs as a medium for RPs. Too many forget about those so ... no. Not unless I'm 150+% sure about my partner and being fine with that other option. Otherwise, e-mail or any of the messengers. Sorry but that is indeed my final answer.

ღ Bump ღ
Also, unless I know you really well, I will not accept PMs as a medium for RPs. Too many forget about those so ... no. Not unless I'm 150+% sure about my partner and being fine with that other option. Otherwise, e-mail or any of the messengers. Sorry but that is indeed my final answer.

ღ Bump ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom