Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Sucks (Mercenary+Shani)

Satine remembered she had a deer in the cellar that needed to be taken care of. She went and hung it upside down to deal with later. Going back inside heading up towards her chambers hearing the water running, she stopped. Noticing the door was open taking a peek to see him in the shower making sure that was where the water was coming if not another pipe burst. Closing the door over heading to her room, 'He finds me attractive? A hunter finding a vampire attractive.' She thought going into her room with the light off lighting the candles, pulling out a book she began to read.

Jacques notice her peek at him, but pretended not to. He finished his shower and walked out, drying off. He glanced around for any sign if Satine, but realized she had left. He put on his new clothes and walked out into the hallway. "Satine? Where are you at?" He called out.

Satine sat on her bed with the door open reading in the candle light instead of the artificial lights. Hearing Jacques call her name she looked up from her book. "In my chambers." She called back to him finishing the paragraph she was on and marking where she left off.

"Oh, alright. Just wondering!" He told her. "Do you know what time it is?" Jacques called to her, not having a watch on his.

"Alright and yes I do it's one o'clock in the morning. Time flies when you're having fun." She said placing her book down and going into the hallway, to see him instead of shouting back and forth.

"Would you like to make time go by quickly then?" Jacques said to her, jokingly yet suggestively, looking into her eyes with a smirk on his face.

Satine blinked at him curiously. "What do you mean?" She asked him he seemed to be joking with whatever he meant.

Satine wasn't sure what to do. "Um I don't know...Would you like to take a walk?" She suggested.

"Well let's just walk around maybe we'll find something to do." She said not sure where to go.

"Alright then. After you, m'lady." Hacques said as he walked up to the door and opened it, waiting for her.

"Thank you, " She said with a smile walking out of the house to go on a walk. Beginning to head towards the woods.

Jacques slipped on his mask and gear before heading out after her, just in case. This was the time of night vampires would be out. In fact, Satine was right infront of him to prove it. He quickly caught up to her, walking by her side.

She didn't realize he wasn't right behind her at first, She turned to see him with his mask on. She smiled at him not expecting the mask. "It's a beautiful night..."

"That it is." Jacques said, looking up at the stars. "Kinda like you." He said almost teasingly as they walked.

She smiled looking around looking up to see the stars. Looking at him she pushed him gently. "You jest" She said as he teased her.

"Doesbt mean it's not true." Jacques said, giving her a slight shrug. You couldn't tell if he was kidding or not this time.

Satine looked at him curiously not sure if he was joking or not. Continuing to walk in the beautiful cool night air, beside him. Looking over at him, "I think we need to get you a new mask, you'rs is a bit ripped."

"I've actually got extras. Gotta have a back up plan." Jacques said, looking back up at the stars. "So, how've you been feeling?" He asked, for no reason imparticular.

"Oh alright then, It's always best to have a back up." She stated walking by his side . "Since when?" Satine questioned. "I've been depressed lately...the time keeps going, and the times are changing it's rough....I've lost track of the times...frozen in my era it's hard to keep going at times you know?" SAtine explained not quite she why she was telling him this.

"I hear you. But it's probably a lot rougher on you than it is on me. I do notice that you don't really talk like people do today. But I like it, it's interesting." Jacques said to her, a small grin appearing on his face under the mask, though you could tell it was there.

"Oh each have there own level... I've just had to deal with it longer." She shrugged. "Yes, but it's not only the way I speak, it's also the way I dress and walk. I'm not a woman of this time, nor will I ever be..." Satine explained, smiling softly at his comment, "Thank you at least someone finds it interesting...Well you've heard about me what about you? Tell me about yourself?" She asked curious what else was to him.

"What else do you want to know? I had a normal life until I was six, and the rest I believe I've told you. I don't really use modern gadgets or anything. Not as reliable as doing the work yourself and training. That's pretty much how I'm more old-fashioned. What else do you want to know?" Jacques asked, looking over at her curiously.

"Well I don't know...What are your likes and dislikes?" She asked curiously there had to be more about hi than just hunting and fighting. "What about your dreams? Do you have long term dreams?"

Back
Top Bottom