Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Sucks (Mercenary+Shani)

"Well, from what I've heard through the amount of media I've been able to see nowadays. But I can definitely wait if you don't want to. I just want you to be happy, and I heard And read that sex brings a lot if pleasure. And don't worry about inexperience, I don't really know much myself." Jacques told her with a shrug.

Satine nodded her head she was taking in the information he was telling her, she didn't socialize with many others, so she didn't know much else. "I am happy Jacques, and I'm sure it does, Alright so my room then?" She asked forgetting the sun was out for a moment.

"Really? Are you sure?" Jacques asked, though a somewhat hopeful smile was on his face. He wanted this, and he hoped she did to. He didn't want her to do this for him, he wanted her to want it to. For it to be mutual.

Satine smiled softly and nodded her head, "Yes I'm sure." She replied Satine was fond of him, the curiosity of what it would feel like unable to remember how it felt with her husband when they had their children.

"Alright, then Satine. Your room it is then." Jacques said, his smile widening a little. He proud wait until they were in the room until he removed anything or did anything. Jacques had never done anything like this, and he was anticipating it greatly. In all honesty, he'd never even seen a girl naked except in health related pictures.

Satine began to walk up the stairs leading the way to her room. She was a little nervous about it, not having done so in a long time, at least her body was warm from the blood that he gave her. This would be an interesting experience, opening the door to her romm and walking inside. "Here we are..."

Jacques walked in, looking around. It was a nice room, very appealing to the eyes. But the thing most appealing to his eyes in the room right now was Satine. "So, uh...should we get started?" he asked a little awkwardly. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a muscled chest and abs, which had scars in many places over them, including a new one. Of course, she had already seen them.

Satine turned towards him and smiled softly when he asked if they should get started. She looked over his muscular chest, She indeed had seen it before when he had been hurt and the quick peek in the shower. Satine reached behind her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground leaving her in her white corset and matching panties

"Damn, Satine. You look good for five hundred years old." Jacques said on s somewhat hushed tone as he looked her over. He took his pants of now, too, leaving him in only his underwear. But just the sight of Satine was starting to make him hard and a tent had already begun growing in his boxers.

"Thank you Jacques." with her bat like hearing she could hear his words. Plus its not like she would look like a decomposing corpse. Satine reached behind her and began to unlace the corset. She saw the tent beginning to pitch in his boxers.

"You're welcome, beautiful." Jacques said, slowly walking over to her. He eagerly watched as she undressed, the tent in his boxers growing. It took a lot of his will power to just watch as she slowly unlaced her corset, but there was something amazing about it that made him just want to watch as well.

She fumbled slightly with her corset, a little nervous about this. Finally getting the laces undone she removed the corset letting it fall to the ground. Standing there in only her panties, the rest of her exposed to him. Looking at him softly wondering what was going through his mind.

"Wow..." Jacques mumbled as he stared at her, loving the few. The tent in his underpants noticeably gre as he stared at her. Then he snapped back to the what was happening, and his hand slowly went to the last piece of coverage on him, and Jacques pulled down his boxers.

Satine smiled at him with just a simple 'wow.' Her porcelain skin soft r glistening slightly in the dim light of the room. When he removed his boxers she also removed her panties standing fully nude before him.

"You look beautiful as ever." Jacques said to her with a smile as he walked over to her. He leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips, closing his eyes as he did so. His hand slowly web through her hair behind her head as he kissed her passionately.

Satine smiled at him softly, "Thank you Jacques," She replied. She was a living doll, preserved in time. She looked at him as he walked to her, leaning up slightly to meet his lips. Upon impact she closed her eyes moving her lips with his, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her hair. Satine wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

Jacques finally broke the kiss, looking down at her lovingly. He pulled away as his finger slid from her hair to her back, then along her arm to her wrist. He gently grabbed it and brought her to the bed with him, smiling. He placed another his on her neck, then began going down her body. These were things he had seen vampires do while spying on them. He hadn't really thought about it before, but now he thought it a little creepy himself. But it was actually somewhat helpful now as his kisses finally made it down her breast and to her nipple. He kissed it once, then began sucking on it a little, nipping at it too.

Satine looked up at him once the kiss was broken, smiling softly at him. This was a little awkward for her, still having her old world values. Though at the same time she wanted to do this. She moved with him to her bed, light on her feet. Feeling his lips on her neck she sighed softly, being sensitive to her neck. Watching him kiss down her body to her breast. Letting out a soft moan as he nibbled and suckled upon her nipple. Her arms wrapped arond him and she began to run her fingers through his hair.

He had turned them so her back was to the bed and now he was starting to lay her down onto it. Jacques pulled away and went back up to her face, kissing Satine on the lips again with passion. Jacques' member rubbed against her entrance as he leaned into the kiss, pressing her into the mattress.

Satine laid down on the bed as he lowered her to the mattress. Feeling his lips on her own she pressed closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Running her fingers through his hair as his member rubbed against her womanhood.

Jacques pulled away from her for a second, her arms dangling around his neck. He looked down and slowly positioned himself at her entrance, prodding up against it with the tip of his member's head. Jacques looked back up at her one more time before pressing forward, entering her womanhood with his manhood.

Satine looked up at him as he pulled away from her for a moment, feeling his member prodding against her. If she had a heart beat it would be racing. As he pushed forward she gasped, not having felt that in a long time, nearly forgetting what that felt like.

Jacques loved the feel of his cock inside her tight pussy. She hadn't felt this in a long time, but Jacques had never felt this. It was amazing!

Satine's back arched slightly as he went inside her, getting used to the feeling of his member in her. She reached up and began to rub his shoulders sensually.

Jacques pulled back a bit before pushing back in, then repeating, beginning to get into a rhythm as he made love to Satine.

Back
Top Bottom