Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Niami's sex show

Midknight

Meteorite
I did this as a gift for someone figured you guys might like it here.

Beware: Incest, Monster sex... And pirates: Aaaar.

No, but seriously, Pirates.

~~

Niami’s Sex Show

The stage was set, the building dimmed, and the audience was murmuring to one another in a way that roared through-out the building. The men and women were excited, the posters plastered all over the walls no doubt being the cause of their good moods.

The woman wasn’t unknown, not at all, she was one of the more famous pirates on the seas. Protected by her heritage, no government would touch the girl that was a direct descendent of the Cateran patriarch. At least not in the form of iron cuffs. The pictures portraying her were rather cute, a large boat-shaped hat covering her eye, the other was vivid green and staring straight into the camera. Her lips were open with a longer than normal tongue licking along the barrel of a flint-stock pistol.

Suffice to say, the words ‘Niami Cateran’ just did the crowd in for that night. It wasn’t a night for the Audience to take her, not this time, but she’d be there for a week so it was likely to happen in the future, this was simply her first show.

Attending the crowd was her father, and manager in this case, his spikey white hair doing little to hide his eyes, and his grin was as perverted as it was vicious. With a flick of his hand, the lights shut off with two ‘Cracks’ near the opening of the stage before fire burned to life and music began to play.

The music wasn’t common, hell, it probably didn’t exist in their world. Morphio could be to blame for that one, taking something from Carman, a cute little girl that he, and several alternate versions of his friends had played with on occasion, and inserting it into the show. This wasn’t really noted by the crowd, even if they had no idea what ‘Pepsi Cola’ was, they certainly knew what a pussy was.

And, “My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola~” was heard as four men, two on either side of a short, but beautiful woman, marched out from the large entrance. The fire works on either side of the group high-lighting her pink, frilly dress, and mesh stockings. Her skin was darker than the norm, but no where near as dark as the Show’s biggest star, Mira. Her eyes, a vivid green seemed to glow in the dim lighting. Finally, for those that weren’t too drunk to notice, you could make out that the blade at her side was cylindicular, with a protruding tip that looked oddly like the head of a dick.

It would definitely be used later.
Her beautiful, smooth legs, were covered up to the knee by black leather heels, or boots, which accented the dress further as well as gave her a bit more height. Each step she gave was loud, clanging against the wooden floor. Another thing to note was that, while most women might sway their hips while they walked, her pace was faster, her hips jutting right and left each time she took a step giving her a fiercer, though just as sexy, walk.

The men around her were bare-chested, all of them having the top of their heads wrapped up in black bandanas. They were brown slacks, with sashes around the hips. They seemed easy to get rid of, and for the girls in the crowd, their cocks were clearly visible due to opening of the fly. They marched along with her until the two leading mean were at the edge of the stage, all four acting as an alley way for their captain to stop and spin on her feet. She flipped the back of her dress up to show pink panties, no frills, that seemed to stick to her round ass. She placed a hand on her cheek, giving it a squeeze and giving the men a view of her ass molding to her black-tipped fingers.

She arched her back and squatted with her ass out while using her ‘sword’ to rub one of the few females on the stage, between her legs, drawing it back she threw a sharp-eyed look towards the man behind her, “Well, aren’t you going to give it a grab?”

That did it, the man reached forward, his fingers finding her ass causing the woman to press back against the head so she could feel the large hand all the better. Two of the mans fingers found her hidden pussy and rubbed against it to elecit a moan from the woman before she stood back up.

She turned sideways, tossing a mischivious smirk to the crowd before lifting her leg in the air, straightening it until it was high enough for her to lower back onto the shoulder of one of her men. The skirt was lifted by the leg, and a good bit of her inner thigh was now visible to the crowd of men. The Pirate behind her moved forward, slipping his hands beneath her skirt and pulling her panties slightly to the side so those closest could see her bald, moist lips.

“Oooh, my crew’s being naughty… Almost feels like a mutiny~” She twisted her body, let still over one of the large men’s shoulders, and curled her leg around his neck, bringing his bare chest against her wet slit. She ground into it a little, letting out a soft moan while the man behind her moved his hand back out and over her cheek.

“Heh… Not too bad a mutiny… But…” Her a look of feigned fear crossed her face before she gasped out when one leg was forced up by the pirate she was using as a brace. She might’ve fallen backwards if not for the man behind her wrapping his arms around her stomach, his hands grabbing at her hidden breasts.

Her lower body was lifted higher by the original man until his head was between her thighs, his mouth licking and grinding against her panty clad pussy. The pirate captain’s hips began to write side to side, her pussy grinding against the man’s face while soft moans began to exit her mouth.

The remaining two pirates took to her sides, both holding small daggers they pulled from their waists. They ran the blades along her cheeks, moving it towards her mouth where she opened up and ran a long tongue along the lengths of the blades.

“Mm… I need a he-Oh fuuuuuck~” She let out a long, airey moan as the men cut her panties away on either side, pulling the fabric away, and giving the man between her legs the opportunity to begin sucking roughly on her clit, pulling it into his warm maw, while his tongue licked and stuttered against the underside of the hardening nub.

With her cunt being ravaged by the pirates mouth and her body quivering high in the air, the other two men began to rummage with the top of her one piece dress, forcing the top down to reveal her braless large breasts. They seemed to have been pierced, with a small chain connecting the rings that protruded from her large, dark nipples. Each man placed one hand beneath her back, to balance her while the man that had been holding her up backed off, and each opened their mouths to begin sucking on her breasts. They had to bend low as her lower body was moved further and further down until her head was at hip height.

With her head tossed back in a moan, her mouth wide open, the final pirate gave her something she’d been craving ever since they had gotten done in the back with their ‘practice’ (Of course, Nari had joined in, as he would later… God, she liked a tasty Cateran cock.) a hard eight inch cock. The tip slit into her wide mouth, the girl careful of her sharpened canines, and slipped easily along the roof of her mouth and tongue.

She summoned up a bit of air to move through her blood stream, keeping her from needing to breath as the man pushed his cock in until his sack was resting on her face. She groaned through it, her neck slightly extended from the size of the shaft, showing just how deep his cock really was.
Her hat had long fallen away revealing long, blonde, thick hair to nearly touch the floor from her position. It was thick, almost fur like, and quite easy to grab but most of those in the audience, the ones rubbing at their hidden cocks through their pants, and even those that had their shafts out for their girlfriends to suck on, were more focused on her mouth as she took the pirate’s cock again and again.

With her breasts being sucked on, and pulled, this way and that. The chain keeping her breasts pressed tightly together so that when they were pulled apart, her nipples were tugged upon, was taut at this point. Her moans, even with her mouth full of dick, could clearly be heard.

The man between her strong thighs had delved his tongue into her tight pussy, collecting her sugary sweet essence as the song continued to play on a loop. Her pussy was certainly sweet enough to have her juice sold off as a sugary drink, but that wasn’t all that important to the four members of the crew. They’d been trained to please their captain during her periods of sheer boredom, or excited weeks.

Soon enough her legs wrapped around the pirates head, pulling his face in close, while her hips jerked up and down, grinding against him as she sprayed her sweet juices into his mouth and over his tongue. The cock in her mouth popped out, leaving strands of saliva and pre-cum to cover her face just before the man blew his load into her panting mouth and cheeks.
The man fell backwards after he came, hitting the ground as if he’d been slain for part of the show. He laid their, cock growing limp, but still obviously sticky with cum and spit. The woman’s moan turned shrill as another orgasm ripped through her as she forced the man to continue eating at her wet pussy. Finally, she released her legs to let the other man slump to the ground, as if defeaed as well. With him gone, she landed on her feet and twisted out of the two men’s grips.

She fell to her knees, her clawed fingers pulling the two pirates cocks free only to wrap around their staves and jerking. Their cocks were hard already but her thumb, brushing the underside of their shafts, just below the purple heads, coaxed pre-cum from the tips which she happily collected with the tip of her tongue.

She darted her tongue across the slit at the tip of their shafts, pushing into a little to collect what she could before switching to the other. Each switch ended with her growing bolder in her actions. The second time she came to one of the pirates, she opened her hot mouth to take in his head and suck roughly on the tip, her mouth vibrating as a purr ripped from her chest.
Her fingers were covered in cum at this point, strings of it connecting and to her digits, creating a bridge that would break as it grew heavier from an increased amount of it as she continued to jerk and suck the men off.

She let out a growl, much like her predeccors, and pulled her lips away from one of the men with a light ‘pop’

“I already took out two of you mutinous fools…” She sounded threatening, but the tone seemed to have the crowd grow more excited, “Guess I’ll have to show you what I can really do…” She gripped the shaft of one of the men a bit tighter and pulled him forward by his cock.

He stumbled a little and fell to his knees as the woman stood up. She pressed the upper portion of her boot against the man’s abs before flipping him roughly to his back. His knees were pointed up, with his feet on the ground as if it would help him stand. Before he could try, however, she sat herself down on his waist.

His cock didn’t move inside of her, she’d positioned her body so that her slit was over the bottom of his shaft with her ass to the crowd. She was thrusting her hips forward and back, grinding her wet pussy over the man’s cock. “Ah… Neither of you are good enough for my ass but…” She snapped a hand out as one of the men attempted to sneak up behind her, her fingers gripping his cock. She gently pulled him to her side until his cock was brushing her lips.

She purred softly and flicked her tongue over the tip as she continued to grind into the moaning pirates cock, “Ah… Let’s see how long you two can last…” She rose up, her breast bouncing as she did, and used her free hand to grip the cock beneath her. As she lifted, the crowd got a good view of her pussy.

“Ah, you boys and girls better like it… One of you will be my ‘Hero’ tonight… But before that…” She let out a long, drawn out moan, as she descended onto the cock beneath her. “Mm yeah… if only, ah… you all new good it felt to have a big cock in my tiny little pussy~” She was teasing now, enjoying the sounds of moans in the crowd while she continued to sink down the man’s shaft. Finally, her ass was against his pelvis, covering him from view but giving the people behind a very nice look at her smooth, rounded ass.

She never let go of the other cock as she descended, she was slowly pumping the man, teasing his flesh as while her mouth stayed open just enough for her hot breath to beat upon his sensitive head. She’d use her thumb to rub along the tip, collecting sticky strings of pre-cum as she did.

Finally, after a moment of sitting upon the shaft, she opened her mouth fully and engulfed the cock of the man being held prisoner in front of her. She began to bounce as she bobbed her head, her pussy lips spreading around the man’s cock, being pulled slightly due to her tight body, before she dropped down again.

She wasn’t deep throating the other, instead she sucked his sensitive head, forcing the man to squirm and moan as he tried in vain to hold himself back from cumming. It wasn’t long, however, that he did cum. Perhaps five minutes of her playful sucking had him twitching and her mouth popping off of him. Her sharp toothed grin said it all, “Cum on my face, boy.” She was thrusting her hand along his shaft, edging him closer, until finally the man splattered his thick seed over her cheeks, lips, and nose.

“Ah yes… bathe me in it… mm, nothing like a cum bath after a hard work-out…” She drew the tips of her fingers along his deflating shaft before raising her hand up to just above his pelvis and pushing him away so she could focus on the man below.

She leaned forward, one hand reaching back to grab her ass and spread it for the men and women in the crowd, the other rested on the man’s chest. She bounced slowly, raising up until her pussy only had the man’s head, and rotated her hips left to right, massaging the tip of his cock and letting everyone in the audience see both holes in all their glory, then she’d slowly slide back down until all that was visible was her back hole.

“Mm, gods… Oh, my dirty little hole needs some love too…” She whined out, “Ah… well… since my crew is full of… Ah, Gods…” She ground her hips into his pelvis, letting his cock slide against her slick walls, “Pussies… guess…” She slowly drew her ‘blade’ and placed it on the floor next to the man.

“Grr, already about to cum? Fine!” She began to bounce again, only half his cock ever appearing out of her before she’d slam back into his hips, she was close to a third orgasm already anyway and soon enough her tight pussy began to milk the pirates thick cum, her own walls squeezing and pulsing as she came along with the man.

“Aaaaah~ Fuck yes!” She managed to force herself to pull off his shaft, sliding back down so she was seated above his cock with the organ still mid-orgasm. She pressed her palm against the underside, pushing it between her cheeks where she began to grind allowing it to ‘hot-dog’ her ass and shoot cum over her backside and a bit onto her dress.

The gyser of cum finally subsided and the man’s eyes closed, his head turning to the side as if he had died or fallen asleep.

“Ah…” Reaching back, she collected some of the cum off her skin and brought it to her lips, sucking it away from her finger tips as she stood up and faced the crowd. “Ooh… so many hard cocks out there for me? Mm… oooh~ If only it was crowd night, I’d be in heaven~” She took a few steps forward before sitting down on the edge of the stage and lifting up her skirt while her legs out.

She rested the heels of her boots on the hand rests of two separate seats giving the man in front of her a mighty nice show. She had grabbed up her ‘sword’ as she walked towards the stage, and with it so close, the crowd could now tell it was nothing more than a foot long dildo. “Now that that my crew has been defeated… ah…” She closed her eyes and leaned back one hand as she smooth the tip of her toy along her puffy lips, “I can have a bit of fun…”

She slid the toy forward, letting it penetrate her slick, cum-filled, pussy. She pumped about six inches of it in and out several times, each time she drew it out was slicker than before. “Mm…” She pulled it out and raised it in front of her for a moment as if inspecting it.

She then turned her eyes to the man in front of her, “Kid!” She grinned and placed the toy down once more before reaching below her and spreading her cheeks for the man, “Do me a favor and give my holes a little lick.”

The man gulped a bit and leaned forward only to have the back of his head grabbed and his nose pressed against her slick pussy while his mouth pressed against her back hole, “That one… get it nice and slick, you can taste my pussy some too if you want… But I need my ass lubed and ready to go.”

The man let out a pitiful moan and nuzzled his nose against her slick opening as his mouth opened and his tongue poked out to gently prod at the tight back opening. Unlike a lot of girls, her hole wasn’t any darker than the rest of her body, and the flesh was tighter than most as well. Even the tip of the man’s tongue barely penetrated the clenching opening.

“Aaaah~” Her face morphed into a look of pleasure, eyes closed, eyebrows knitted, and her lower lip quivering a bit while her most sensitive opening was being molested by the man’s tongue. “That’s a good boy…” She groaned, moving her hips a little as the man reached up to grip her ass for her.

She could feel the tongue slipping deeper into her opening, coating the entrance with saliva, another moan forced its way from her mouth while her pussy began to coat his face with her slick juices. “Ah yes… Alright… alright…” She let out a few breaths as the man pulled away with a blush on his face.

She just smirked at him, glancing once at her toy, then back at his jeans. “… Well! Gonna break character now! I want your dick, give it to me, give it to me, giiiive it to meeee~” She moaned out, her ass shaking a little to tease the man forward.

It worked, he stood up between her legs, his shaft being pulled free as he positioned himself in front of her body. “Ah yeah… Fuck my ass, pleeeease~” She gave the boy a pout and he nodded, pressing the tip against her back opening and slowly pressing forward.

There was very little pain, her race’s love for anal being that of the sheer pleasure she began to feel when the boy forced himself deeper. She could feel every inch, from the tip popping in, to the shaft as he forced himself into her.

Every vein, every throb, she could feel it all and she loved it. “Oh yes… that’s it, come on… Hard, I can take it.” She groaned out, her back flopping onto the stage as the man started to ram himself into her backside; his dick penetrating deep within her body.

Each thrust elicited a yelping moan from her, her large breasts bouncing each time he forced himself into her tightening opening. The boy wouldn’t last all that long; Her ass was far too tight and he was far too inexperienced. Even still, Niami felt herself close to cumming, her pussy was clenching without a thing inside of it, while her ass squeezed even tighter around the boy’s dick causing him to freeze and shoot his own load into her pulsing ass.

She came as he did, quite a bit of fluids leaking from her pussy and along the crevice of her ass. She bucked her hips, forcing his cock to slide along even as the boy simply kept his hips pressed forward. “Ah… God!” The boy let out a final moan before he pulled himself from her body and collapsed back into the chair, huffing and out of breath.

“Ah… Yeah.. that got it all nice and slick for me… Thanks, kid.” She gave him a wink while her chest heaved up and down from her own lack of breath. “Alright! Here we go!” She grabbed her toy up again and perched her feet on the edge of the stage so she could lift her hips while her back stayed laying across the stage, she pressed the tip of her toy against her abused asshole and slowly pressed the toy forward.

“Mmmmm~” Her soft moans showed the audience just how much she enjoyed the long, thick toy, penetrating her back opening. “Ah… ah fuck…” Grunting in slight pain, she slowly worked the toy deeper and deeper into her tight ass. “Mm… Yeah…”

She kept her nimble digits around the blade-like handle of her toy ‘sword’ and forced the toy a bit deeper, her cheeks clenching a bit over it’s long shaft. “Gods above…” She ground out as she felt the ridged handle finally come in contact with her tightly clenched opening. “Nmph… Fuck it’s huge… I love it~”

Soon enough, she was slamming the toy in and out, forcing the huge thing to take her repeatedly. Her pussy easily seen by the crowd with her hips pressed upwards, the juices sliding down to help coat the shaft of her toy. “Ah… Fuck yes… Nm…” A man hopped onto stage, he looked a lot like the girl with his vivid green eyes.

“Ah… Daaaad~ I’ve been a naughty girl, mmmm~” She slammed the toy back inside of her, leaving it there for a moment so she could hook her hand beneath her to grab it once more and give her father a chance to get over her body.

Nari grinned happily down at the young woman, his legs on either side of her thighs with his body dipped down a bit. A 10 inch cock was free, the tip pointed towards her exposed pussy, “Mm, yes you have…. Now, let’s give you the right kind of punishment.”

“Ah… fuck meee daddy~” She purred out for the sake of the crowd. She felt two powerful hands grab her hips, keeping them lifted high in the air, as well as the head of his cock sliding between her wet lips. Her nub was being ground against from the position, but only for a moment, he slid backwards before plowing forward.

She let out a scream of pleasure as he speared her pussy, his cock completely penetrating into her wet opening. Her fingers clenched around the handle of her toy and she began to rapidly thrust it in and out of her tight ass as her dad plowed her pussy. Her hips held up by his strong arms, she could relax her body and enjoy every inch.

“Ah, ah… yes…” Her voice was softening from the pleasure, her eyes half-lidded in pleasure. She could feel Nari’s swollen head hitting her womb after each thrust, she could feel the blood pumping through the organ, each pulse stretching her pussy before her walls clenched back around him.

“Ah… Dad… Mm, I’m cumming!” She screamed out loud, her toy completely inside of her and her hips bucking wildly against Nari’s while the other man rotated his hips left and right. “Ah! Yes! More! Mm! Give me more! Give me something to suck! Please! Ah… I need a c-cock in my m-Mmph!” She never noticed the new man walk out from the back until his huge cock was stuffed into her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out, the shaft had gone in sideways so not all of it had entered her mouth but the head was pressed roughly against the inside of her cheek.

The new man had shoulder length black hair that, like the other two, seemed to fur rather than actual hair. He had black eyes as well as claws tipping off the fingers not that they were visible being covered by her hair as he gripped the back of her head to keep her from moving away as the man took her warm mouth.

She moaned around the length, moving her head just a hair so he could slide his 12 inch length down her warm throat, “Ah… Who’s the family’s whore?” The man asked as he slowly pulled back until the girl was sucking hard on his tip.

She pulled back giving a ‘pop’ and let out a long scream of pleasure, “I am! Ah, I love my dad and grandpa’s cock! Harder… Ah…” She reached out, grabbing Militis’ dick and thrusting her hands up and down the length, her mouth open wide, “I’m your little cumslut!”

The man smirked down at the girl before once again stuffing her mouth with his length. He cradled her head in his hands as he began to ease his cock deeper into her throat, and out again, started to work a rhythm along with Nari and her toy.

The girl hadn’t stopped thrusting the toy inside of her tight walls, and Nari was still slamming his length into her flooded opening. She’d cum at least four times during their time together, her body would always twitch and writhe when she did, but with Militis shaft keeping her silent, she couldn’t vocalize it as much as she wanted.

Her white haired father pulled his cock free of her dripping hole after a good twenty minutes of taking her hot body and began to rub the shaft while Militis pulled out to get ready to switch places with the boy, “Ah… Cum on me, Daddy~ Cover me in it, mm… I want it all!” She reached out, gripping Militis’ cock before he could move too far away. She jerked it with one hand while working her toy roughly inside of her.

Staring up at her father’s dick, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, flattening it a bit to catch some of his cum and boy did the man cum. The first shot was as much as a normal man cums in one session, it covered her face some of it landing on her tongue, another shot was double even that, coating her bare chest and face.

Militis had, originally, planned on taking her pussy next but as Nari came, and the girl jerked him, he felt his own orgasm approaching, and soon enough, he was cumming over the girl himself. Thick sheets of cum covering her upper body and face, leaving her drenched in the sweet substance.

“Aaah~ Mm… So much cum, ah… did I do good, daaaddy~” It was an act, both men knew it, though it did send a shiver down Nari’s spine.

“Heh… good enough, Niami…” The man dropped her down to the floor, her toy still inside of her but her hand away from it now. The white haired man glanced towards Militis before they both moved forward to let the girl suck on their cocks.

She opened her mouth, taking both cocks in at the same time. Her lips stretching in order to take their girth into her open mouth, and yet she still managed to get both of them halfway down her throat and out again. “Mm… Tasty…”

Once the men were cleaned, they fixed their clothes and hopped off the stage to begin hunting for someone to go up there a little later in the show.

While they were leaving, Niami pulled her toy free and left it on the stage as she attempted to stumble to her feet. “Ah… Gods, this has been a good night~ Beat my mutinous crew… Got stuffed by my daddy~ Ah… I don’t think anything can ruin this night…” From the back came a loud roar and Niami whipped her head around so fast that her hair flew up behind her.

Two black dogs came from the entrance, their eyes a glowing red, and their heads reached the young woman’s shoulders. The only thing that differentiated them from actual dogs were the lack of features. They seemed to be made completely of darkness, and they were, she’d summoned them earlier in the night with orders for the rest of the play.

After all, she needed a REASON for a hero to arrive and save her.

Letting out a fake gasp, she took a small step backwards as the first animal shot towards her. It’s maw opening to grab her shirt. It swung it’s large head to the side, letting go of her shirt in order to swing the girl to the ground off to the side of it.

The second she landed she got onto her hands and knees, attempting to crawl away from the monster only for it to lurch forward once more; it’s massive fore-legs landing on either side of her body. The girl let out a scream when the monster was joined by the other. It was a bit bigger than the other and jumped up, placing it’s legs on the other monsters shoulder so that it’s 15 inch, dog-like black cock, was pressing against her warm mouth.

And with her lips open in a scream, it only took one thrust of it’s hips to force it into her tight throat.

The creature behind her was also hunting a hole to fuck, it’s hips moving back and forth with the tip of it’s cock slapping against her flesh. It took a minute, but it finally did find a hole, the sharp tip of it’s cock penetrating her back opening.

She screamed around the cock in her mouth, the dog-cock actually hurt. It didn’t ease in, and it was massive, so the monster shaft being forced in to the thick knot at its’ base was nearly too much for the woman. Yet, it felt good enough to make her cum nearly instantly.

“Mmmph!” No tears slipped from her eyes, her race unable to cry, but she tensed as both monsters began to thrust into her with no rhyme or reason. Simply fucking her like a toy, something to give them pleasure, and something to fill with their seed.

The crowd could see what was going on as the shades became semi-translucent. Those behind the girl could see her ass being stretched by a cock as thick as a man’s arm, while those in front saw her open mouth and the animal’s balls slapping against her chin each time it thrust down her throat. They could see the cum streaming from her holes like water, slipping down her body and creating puddles beneath them.

Her dress was in tatters by this point, torn by the animal’s legs and claws whenever the one forcing its cock down her throat slipped off its partners shoulders. Small scratches covered her back and arms, and her ass was red from the smacking of the monsters hips.

While all this was happening a man was picked out of the crowd, told that the animals were her creation and all he had to do was strike it with her toy on stage to dispel them. After all, not many people would dare go against those things.

“Just wait until they cum inside of her, then slay them,” Nari told the boy he’d chosen. He was younger, probably Mira’s age, but that worked well. They didn’t want to grab an old man from the crowed, or those with a lot of experience. They were doing the kid a favor, really. He looked a bit unpopular with the women, not ugly… Just shy.

But the boy was gifted with a pretty big cock, around 12 inches like Militis, so they doubted Niami would complain after the show.

“Mmph!” The girl let out a scream through the cock in her mouth as she felt her throat filling with the creatures cum, plenty of it shot out from around its shaft and her lips, as well as out of her nose. “Mm, mmm!” Her body was tensing for Gods knew how many times as she came around the cock in her ass.

The creature behind her was cumming now as well, but unlike the other, he was pushing his knot into her back opening keeping his cum from escaping and stretching her to impossible sizes.

And then both creatures were hit with the ‘blade’ each of them disappearing into black smoke leaving Niami to fall onto her stomach with cum leaking out of her backside in damn near gallons; at least for a few seconds. The gaping opening seemed to tighten completely in that time as the girl continued to catch her breath.

“An… a… mm?” She tiredly turned her head up to look at the young blond boy that save her, “Ah… My hero…” She groaned out as she crawled slowly towards him. She reached up, grabbing his pants legs and began to slowly use him to crawl to her knees.

With her propt up she began to gently rub at his pants, “Mm… Let me ‘thank’ you for your heroism…” She grinned as she squeezed his shaft beneath his pants, “Ah… Oh, your sword is so biiiig~ Let’s unsheathe it,” She laughed softly and reached up, not unbuttoning his jeans but forcing them down to his ankles.

“Ah… Oh yeah, a magnificent blade~” She wrapped two hands around his shaft and began to jerk it up and down, “Mm…” She leaned forward, sticking her tongue out, and ran her tongue over the head. “Ah… I don’t think you want me to suck it…” She murmered before giving the tip another long lip.

Slowly, she let go of his large cock and laid backwards, spreading her legs nice and wide for him. “Ah… take your prize, hero~ I want it all.”

The boy gulped, his purple eyes wandering the woman’s cum coated body before falling to his knees. He slipped them beneath hers and aimed his shaft at her entrance. He lightly pushed the head against her entrance.

She lifted her legs up and crossed them behind his hips, pulling the boy forward and forcing his shaft to completely take her. She let out a long, loud moan, and moved her hands to her large breasts. “Ah… suck them, Mr. Hero, and fuck me!” She pulled him closer, getting him to grind his cock into her tight body.

The boy whimpered out but didn’t argue; placing his hands on either side of her body he leaned in and took in her cum covered tit, the cum of Nari and Militis was sweet enough to keep him from being too grossed out, and he focused on the pleasuring the woman’s pert nipples.

She helped him rock into her, his thrusting combined with her powerful legs pulling him in had her body being rocked. One breast bouncing, though the chain kept it from moving too far from the other that kept still due to the boy’s energetic mouth.

He was sucking hard on her breast, pulling it in while his tongue toyed with the ring, his cock was twitching inside of her in minutes and soon enough he was spilling his seed into her wet pussy just as her own body tightened and squeezed around his cock.

“Ah~ Fuck yes, make me cum~ Ah! Mm, not bad…” She huffed out as her body relaxed around his shaft and he pulled from her body. She didn’t get up, though, just laid there in a puddle of juice and cum as the boy was led back off stage.

“Ah… Well… what a nice crowd… Next few days are going to be fun I think~” Though there was a seductive tone to her voice, it was also tired. That had been one hell of an ordeal, and in the end, she didn’t get up with her own power. Nari had to make his way back on stage to help her up and take her backstage.

A smile graced her face as she was limping/being helped, backstage. The crowd was nearly deafening. All of them seemed to enjoy themselves which meant… There’d be a lot more to fuck once Crowd night came.

Back
Top Bottom