Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's pokemon adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris tried but he didn't even get to tell Memy not to do what she did. As he watched the guards pull out their swords Chris grabs Memy hm throws her to blaze "take her, and go ill deal with these two" Chris says as he pushes Memy to blaze as he readies his stance

Memy runs with Blaze till they get to the allay "Stop.. please.. " she said falling back and crying

Chris gets into a fight with the two guards, but does manage to deal with them, not killing them, or hurting them too bad, he leaves them dazed. He runs to catch up to Memy, but his head was bleeding as was his nose. It takes a bit but he catches up to them, Memy seemed to need a break

She looks up at him "I'm.. ok.. I just hurt my leg" she lied to him as something worse was happening to her

Chris finally catches up, panting "we can stop for a bit...but we can't stay here..." He now holds his head as he leans up into a wall, panting looking at Memy and then blaze

Blaze looks to Memy, the to Chris, and back to Memy. "If you want I could carry you. That way we could still stay on the move." He says.

(I am sorry to bug. I was wondering if maybe there could be another spot available that I can join? I did not know how to ask since this site is new to me. I also was not sure if this Roleplay is still ongoing or dead?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom