Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's pokemon adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
As the morning rolls in Memy lets out a yawn as she see a fire going in the camp she's been at for the night. high up in the mountains days away from were the war rages and her family and people are killed.. deep down she feels dead, leaving her kingdom as a coward. she rubs her amulet, the only thing reminding her of her royal blood line.

Chris was up before Memy couldn't sleep for being restless. He didn't even notice Memy was up, till he turned around. "Morning Memy, everything okay?" Chris asked worried about Memy

Blaze comes back from somewhere with some food he had scavenged. "This is all I could find Chris." He hands Chris a dead skiddo. He then looks over and sees Memy. "Well hey there, you slept in."

Memy gets up.. but holds her blanket as she sleeps naked.. closing the flap on her tent she gets her blue shirt and skirt on "I.. had that dream again.. I shouldn't have left them.. I should have stayed and helped.." she said with her family's royal amulet resting between her nicely round breast. "Was this even the right thing to do.. maybe.. I should have died with my family.." she sits on a tree stump

Taking the dead animal Chris just looks at blaze. Then to Memy as she comes back and sits down "heh hey hey your needed to keep the royal blood alive, your family would not have wanted you to die, they wanted you to live" Chris said as he sits near Memy and starts to de-fur the creature. "Oh hey blaze oh dork head you need to cook this here" Chris throws the now naked carcuse to blaze so he can cook it

"Hey! Who are you calling a dork?! Also, I couldn't have said it better." He catches the animal and starts cooking it with his flamethrower.

Memy nods as Chris said that "Maybe your right.. hopefully once we get to the border my uncle can help us.. he's the Duke of the region we're going to.." Memy giggles as Chris and Blaze do what they do best.. besides protecting her..

Seeing how Memy seemed to enjoy blazes and his banter Chris turns to Blaze "all right slow poke is it done yet? You cook like slowpoke how much longer?" Chris asked

"Have a bit of patience would you? And would you rather I cook it over the fire, and it takes longer to cook?" Blaze says, finishing cooking the food.

Memy giggles a bit more as she walks over to the stream right by their camp "You too.. are never going to change.." she said putting her feet in it "I'm not really hungry so.. I'll eat later." she said holding her belly. Her stomach was growling but, she didn't care

"No no no you should eat Mems it's not good not too, you know Blaze and I won't eat as well" Chris said watching her walk to the stream placing her feet into the water. Chris collects the fur and puts it into a bag, they can sell it, or use the fur later.

"Memy, you are hungry, you need to eat, and Chris is right, either we all eat or none of us eat." Blaze says with a serious expression on his face.

Memy gets up and grabs a piece but, she cuts into it with a knife and fork like she was eating infront of other royal or political people "Ok.. I'll eat.." she looks at her plate and softly says "Could use some salt.. pies.. potato, wine and a show.."

Chris uses his hands and teeth to get to the meat. He giggles at Memy's comment "yeah blaze what's wrong with you?" Chris asks smiling widely as he shallows his food. "It needs some salt and pepper"

"Well I think I don't think I have any in my nonexistent bag here Chris." Blaze says sarcastically. He then begins to eat.

Memy finished her plate and looks around "Can I go into Town.. I mean.. Their still my people. They could help us.." she said knowing they were hiding for there maybe spy watching out for her.. for the amulet holds a secret

"Mmmmm you wanna go to town? You think now would be the best time memy?" Chris asked as he finished his food as well. He look at Memy and can see she wants to head to town. He glances at blaze to get his reaction

Memy smiles as she gets up and puts on her coat as it's already chily out "Ok.. I'll do my best to not make a show.." Memy blushes

Nodding Chris sighs and gets to his feet. As he does he stretches cracking his back, exhaling Chris gathers their things together and organizes it, placing things back into their bags. He takes a bag and throws it on his back, "all righty then ready when you are slow pokes"

As they were talking Memy already started to walk off. She just wanted to head into town.

Before he could really get a reply to blaze, he noticed that Memy had all ready left them. "I guess Memy is leading us" Chris said laughing slightly as he goes to catch up to her . "What do we need to get Memy?" Chris asked Memy as he finally caught up

Blaze runs to catch up with them. "I suppose it's not just a stroll through town, and were here to get something." He says.

After a bit the reach the town as it was the busy point of the day. Memy smiles seeing troops that wear her royal crest "Hey... " she waves.. and in a moment they knew who see is.. drawing there blades and move to catch her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom