Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet of the Apes (2001)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shani

Pulsar
Hi I know this may be strange but what really isn't on this site? Meant as a joke and a good way I've been hear for a little over two years now.

Here goes I'm looking to do a Planet of the Apes roleplay based on Tim Burton's film in 2001. I would like to play as Ari the female Chimp, who is an activist on human rights. I am looking for someone to play Captain Leo Davidson US Air force/ Astronaut a human. or possibly general Thade he's a chimp the main antagonist he's forceful and he wants what he wants. or an OC

I'm pretty open to things so if anyone is interested reply or pm me. Thank you below is a description of the film.

Rough description of the movie:

This film revolves around an astronaut who was training Apes to go into space as tests for if it was deemed too dangerous for humans one chimp gets sent out and Captain Leo goes after the chimp despite the ship calling him to come back. He goes through an electromagnetic field and is pushed forwards thousands of years in time where apes rule the world. He is hunted down with other humans and is captured and sold into human slavery. General Thade is in command of the Ape army who authorizes these hunts. Ari a Chimpanzee senators daughter a human activist saves/buys him and a female who later escape and instead of bringing them back she goes with them and trys to help Leo get to his ship that crash land called the Oberon the story goes on and a war breaks out between humans and apes. The two and others get to the ship which is in an area called Calima which is the forbidden area to Apes and humans showing the true origin of how the Apes got like this and discover the dead crew memebers and that the ship was there for thousands of years though Leo was just there its half buried in sand old ruins. Leo activates the captians log to see what happens they went looking for him and crash landed on the deserted planet the apes that were experimented on and were stronger and smarter helping them then going nuts killing the people and running off creating this society so because of Leo this all happened theres a fight humans win and they all become equal and live together Ari wants Leo to stay but he has to go and tries to return home ends up present day but apes still rule the world he crashes at the 'Lincoln memorial' but it is General Thade police apes surround him and his broken pod thats were it ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom