Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Danzo's Mass Effect Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
1. Paragon FemShep is recovered by Cerberus, and the Illusive Man gives Miranda the go ahead for the Lazarus Project. Only, in this scenario, Miranda is allowed to subject the commander to the control chip in her head. The RP actually starts at the beginning of Mass Effect 3 on Mars (or shortly there after). After the Illusive Man realizes that Shepard isn't going to be helpful anymore, he activates the mind control chip to make her helpful. So you end up with the galaxy's biggest badass, and best agent, and spectre siding with Cerberus once again. It'll work like indoctrination, Shepard will have episodes where she isn't under his control.

2. On the prison ship Purgatory, instead of asking Shepard to step into the open cell, she is instead electrocuted and forced in to it. She wakes up to find herself in her N7 bra and panties, and nothing else. No weapons of course. She is an engineer class, so no biotics or even very much physical power. She's actually pretty screwed. The Blue Suns and their Warden Kuril end up having some fun with Shepard. And later on, they throw Jack in the same cell with some kind of drug that makes it hurt too much to use biotics and have some fun with her as well. Prefer Shepard to be paragon because she's more optimistic.

Bonus: For number two, if Shepard's squad features females (Like Miranda or Kasumi for instance) They can be involved in the fun as well.

3. While trying to get into Donovan Hock's vault, Paragon FemShep and Kasumi are hit with sleeping gas. Hock is sly, and knew they were going to try it all along. But he doesn't want Shepard or Goto killed this time, no, he wants to take them as prizes. Just like the works of art he keeps. Hock won't realize that Ms. Gunn is Shepard, so he won't be unnerved or lenient when he goes ahead and turns her into his slave. Goto will lose access to her little cloaking device, and Hock will be able to see what she looks like (up to you what she looks like).

4. On Virmire, instead of flying away, Saren grabs a hold of Paragon FemShep and knocks her out. He takes her back to Sovereign, where she is indoctrinated and serves to keep Saren's morale and loyalty high as his little slave. Whether or not her abilities will be used on missions is up for discussion, this is just a starting point. It's possible Kaiden or Joker could stage a rescue, but she wouldn't be back to herself until after Soverign is destroyed. We could have her implanted so that even if Sovereign is destroyed, the other reapers, like Harbinger, can control her.

5. On Aeia, an unexplored world, the food causes neural decay. It makes the men senseless and violent, and it makes the women dumb, innocent, and loving. They forget what happened to them within minutes unless its a continuous thing. One man, Ronald Taylor has sent out a distress signal to his son. He's the only one who has yet to eat the toxic food. But this is a trap.

Paragon FemShep is thirsty, more thirty than usual when they arrive on their mission, and she decides to drink some of the lake water. Which of course has algae in trace amounts, and causes some neural decay. Jacob drinks it and gets violent. Third party member we can discuss.

I made an exceptionally sexy FemShep with a perfect face and longer (for a military girl) black hair that shimmers. This is the Shepard I would like you to play. I lost my phone, which is my camera, so I can't take a picture.

Feel free to pitch other ideas. Consult my f list to see what I like and don't like.

Mass Effect Specific Kinks:

Love:
Indoctrination
Playing as Krogans, Especially Wrex
Playing as Turians, Especially Saren
Playing as the Illusive Man
Playing as Joker
Playing as my Cerberus Officer OC
Merc Girls
Cerberus Girls

No:
Quarians. Its not that I don't like them, because I love Tali. It's the suit that complicates things I suppose, and i don;t like the idea of either party getting sick after sex.

Asari: Samara. I just don't like her. Liara too. Maybe a different Asari. Probably Aria or Morinth if we're talking canons, but would prefer an OC.

Hey! I'm fairly new to this site, but they seem like pretty interesting ideas to me if you don't mind a bit of naivety concerning the slang and functions of the site. Send me a private message if you'd like to ask me anything or discuss maybe trying out one of your scenarios. I know plenty about Mass Effect, so there won't be any issue with knowledge on the subject matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom