Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom Males and kinky Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelySena

Moon
My character's full name is Kashiwazaki Sena.
She is from the anime, Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai.
She's bubbly, energetic, semi-athletic.
But also naive, ditsy, and sometimes too trusting.
If you wish to get to know me and be friends I also have AIM, lemme know who you are when you IM me ofcourse.

While I plan to keep this short and sweet (at least for me) the profile I have for Sena at F-list is much, much more expansive and detailed.
I guess I'll make a concise version here just to lure you to where you will click on my F-list link to the more detailed profile for Sena.

I should go ahead and say my preferred method of roleplaying would be either on the chat of F-list, or via AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)

A slight few of the kinks that I enjoy include ageplay, size difference, roughness, degradation, pet/slave play, collaring and leashing to name only a few. There are many and more on my F-list page. So if you have found this short, concise thread tempting enough, then please click this link ( LovelySena ) which is to my F-list profile. Another method of roleplaying I enjoy is via AIM, and you can contact me there at ( Hottybamagirl ) Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully we will be compatible partners.

Getting good replies from nice guys so far, another bump to meet a few more, would love to meet some cute girls for AIM play as well.

I've had good success with finding one or two nice people so far, would love to hear from some cute girls whom enjoy fun group playing. Also looking for more quality, dominant men to play with Sena, thank you for your time and reading everything.

Still in need of quality males and females to play with. Please take a look at my F-list profile and message me on AIM if you are interested.

LovelySena said:
Still in need of quality males and females to play with. Please take a look at my F-list profile and message me on AIM if you are interested.

Hey, hun. It sounds like we would get along quite nicely. I'll send you a PM. Let's play.

Getting some nice new roleplaying partners but still on the search for a few more, especially lovely open ladies. Quality men are also welcome. Make sure to take a look at my F-list profile and see if we are compatible.

Having a bit of a standstill with potential partners, don't be shy now and message me via AIM at Hottybamagirl.

Things seem to be dying down in the roleplaying partners department.. don't be shy now. Guys and girls alike please take a few minutes to look at my F-list profile and message me via AIM.

Still on the lookout for sexy, kinky likeminded ladies and dominant, quality males. Please IM me on AIM and make sure to take a look at my F-List profile please.

Really starting to hit a block of somesort, don't be shy peoples.. Kinky girls and dominant males please.

Another bump, Need a dominant, aggressive, kinky, literate male for a threesome roleplay with both myself and my pretty ladyfriend.. AIM ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom