Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More than Smut(MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
I want a roleplay that's more than smut. I need some story, some action, some romance all wrapped into one right now. I only rp over pms or threads.

In the future things have basically gone to hell. Free humans are scarce like the government wanted them to become, having poisoned the waters that ran through the sewers and to their sinks. Everything was polluted but the waters in nature and the plants that weren't on farms. Even animals know what not to go near, but humans are different, they cannot tell and couldn't protect themselves from what was to come. Most were taken, made to breed with each other and produce children that were taught how to fight since they could walk. The children became heartless soldiers and after they produced children they were sent into the world to get rid of the humans that were still hiding.

The second generation was experimented on, trained to fight and track like their predecessors. Injected into each was a concentration of blood taken from a strange creature found during a raid. The word is in the minds of all, telling them what it is, but they dare not say it. Demon. Such a word...If it were truly that then what were the children that they injected with its blood? The children grew and overpowered their forefathers easily. They were sent into the world after samples of their blood were taken to do what the pure-human soldiers could not and rid the world of the country of those who still hide and try to fight as their supplies run out.

There are two paths that can be taken for this, both with your character being one of the genetically modified beings.

During the raid of a group of rebels, something goes wrong. The rebels start to win. The thing that makes it hard are their use of dogs, their very many dogs, that listen to commands as though they knew what each word meant with the knowledge of a human. The rebels fight from the trees, slaying the two of the three beings that were sent to take them in using arrows and elaborate traps. The third of the three isn't doing much better either as nobody planned for something quite like this. That, and the beings don't have wings like the thing demonic blood was taken from.

Instead, the being is captured by the rebels, and leading them happens to be one of the first generation of government trained humans. The man had left a long time ago when he fell for one of the rebels and he was thought to be dead. Instead of killing the half-blood, the man decides to keep him and possibly get the boy(I say boy because the leader is in his early forties while I would like your character to be in their early twenties) to answer a few questions so they can know what they're up against. The being is supervised at all times of course and given a meal once a day like everyone else. The person who brings him food is my character(age 18-22).

Unlike the rest of the rebels, she is more talkative and speaks with kind words. She questions him about things, showing minimal fear for her own life as she stays in his presence. She says things that contradict what he had been taught all his life, that humans deserve to be free and that the government was wrong. She tells him the truth.

((Of course it can go on from there with him possibly being allowed to roam freely among the rebels and then helping them with their cause.

That, or he can be rescued during another raid with more of his kind then before, him snatching her up and taking her with him. He insists on keeping her with him as a prisoner of war, taking her wherever he goes and forcing himself on her whenever he wishes. She only resists because of what he's doing to rebels, in all truth having fallen for him in some strange way while he was still being held captive.))
~

For those who enjoy more smut than story, there is also another way this can be done. The raid can be successful, my character can be taken as a prisoner of war. This can be done a few ways, depends on who you are. She can either be taken and used by one character or handed to the government and made to fulfill the needs of the beings whenever they feel like using her.

If you don't like non-con, then don't ask for this one. If it is one character with her then I would still like for it to start out as non-con then turn into a possible romance. It will be hard to sway me to do it the other way around with the "Smutty Path."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 2 3 4

The setting isn't set in stone of course. It depends on what you want to do. If you want your character to help the rebels then it'll most likely stick to the forested mountains. If they start to travel then there can be cities, bogs, swamps, etc.

Now, if she's handed over to the government and used for pleasing the beings then there will be nothing but a facility after the forested mountain. Unless one of these beings decide to free her one day anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is her. She is, of course, a rebel. They don't exactly where those type of clothes, the picture is just as a reference. Her father is the only family she knows and the leader of the rebels in the mountainous area that they reside in. She only stands out from the others in the fact that it is her who usually takes care of the dogs, and is their leaders daughter of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now have an f-list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom