Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Vanilla Ice Cream Cone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidal station

Planetoid
15nkufk.jpg
Innocent Heart, My Knees, On The Ground, Just Love Me, Let Actions Speak Gradually, & Don't Be Afraid to Speak Out​

To put things simple, I wanted to do something productive for myself this morning. So! I've had this idea for a while, and I am going to take this opportunity to advertise it. This is a really personal RP, and I would like to write it with some one who understands what I'm looking for. So, in order of priority, this is my Vanilla Ice Cream Cone:

The Vanilla: This is a story about young people falling in love. That's it, no crazy fetishes, no absurd twists, or out of this world character's. This is about a girl who gets blindsided by a boy. This is about a boy who would watch the world crumble if it meant he could stay with this girl. The two characters are going to be in Highschool, an American highschool, full of cliques and classes, lunchroom tables, and bullies. There will be sex between these two, and the most risque thing about it (besides their age), will be that they probably like to do it in public places. And, the risk of being caught by parents is always fun. But this is an RP about the love, I want the sex in it to reflect that.

The Cone: Also known as the plot, as much as I've already described it, I want to express that most of the story line is expected to come from the other writer. So, I don't mind if my partner is a male or a female, but the PC in the story should be a male, an older male, still in high school, any variety of boy seems reasonable at this point. I've got plenty of things for my character to be worried about. I know what she likes in bed, I know how she's going to react to certain suggestions, etc. But, those ideas don't make up a story. In other words, I would like a few conflicts and character devices from (your) end that makes the story come to life.

ve974z.jpg

The Cream: Sonoma, California - Emily Burrow is sixteen and three months old, born on October 3rd. She's a piano player, and has been since the age of eight. However, she's losing passion for the art, as well as great many parts of her life. She's becoming disillusioned about the sanctity of marriage. She doesn't get along with her father. She's recently lost all faith in God. Her friends are all different. Boys suddenly spend more time around her due to her beauty queen face, her developing body, and her cynical attitude. Emily is busy looking for the right book to read, something that might help her figure out her life. She's not expecting to fall in love. She's not even that excited about the idea of it. However, this young girl is ripe for the taking

The Sugar: I'm willing to adjust. If a good writer is on the verge of doing this, but it is vital that we include a three way with another female at some point, I'm in. Sonoma California, just makes sense, but I could do this in upstate New York, or even Louisianna/Mississippi area. If you want me to play a different kind of girl, I can probably deal with that. I have the jilted cheerleader type ready to go, I have a precocious drama-geek on the paper. I can come out you with a bad ass little lesbian girl that needs to meet the right guy if that's what your into. Just say the word. This means that descriptions, birthdays, pictures, personalities, and so on are all up for debate: the Vanilla, the Highschool stuff, that's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom