Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Rallon growled as she worked him over and lethis hands moved under his head to keep himself still and let her do as she wanted.

Her sudden desire to pleasure him oralluy caught him by surprise but pleasantly and the effect on him was breathtaking. He had heard of this method of lovemaking but he had never been that interested and of course had had no time for it or interest without Rose, and when they had left he had still not yet touched Rose. The reason had always been simple. As much as they loved each other they had never been truly alone and on the few occasions when they had slipped off together something had always come up. For years it had seemed they were doomed, especially with him in the Holy Land.

But now here he lay, trying tio restrain himself, as the woman he loved made his eyes spin, his toes curl, and his breath vanish, simply with the sight of her sexual hunger for him, and the incredible feeling of her hot lips and tongue against his shaft. The way she writhed over him evoked nothing but the raw sexual desire they both felt and made his need to restrain himself ever harder.

As she worked up and down his shaft he began to tense each time she went down trying not to erupt into her mouth. "Rose..." He had no other words. No other thoughts. He had never imagined that such pleasure would exist. It seemed she held the very secret of sex and lust. He would never want another woman. Never had.

Rose had no idea what she was doing and while she looked calm she had a million questions going off in her head every second. She wanted to taste every inch of his flesh. One thing shocked her most. How disturbingly aroused she was, providing pleasure in this particular manner. She had gone this far and she had heard many a talk about intimacy with the opposite sex from her husband's cousins and her friends. Rallon was her only love. The only man who held her heart in the palm of his hand. She trusted him that much. She had no words. She felt his cock throbbing in her mouth and it caused her to moan in arousal. Her juices were stirring and seeping from her sex, but hat was far from her mind.

She was learning more, each time they went at it and he was holding back. Lips were replaced with her hand for a moment as she spoke. "Don't hold back." To taste him was not enough. She wanted his seed spent past her lips, this one time. Maybe she would love it. Her impulses side seemed to take over this night. Their sweet and hot sessions need not last hours to please her. She simply want time with her best friend and dear husband. Moan after moan was muffled by a mouthful of his meat.

There was no meal greater than this. This felt almost as good as good as the previous night. Almost. It felt so good to her. To heard the sounds unwillingly escape his lips. To feel him tense up and know that she could evoke such a reaction from him, was quite thrilling.

Rallon gasped watching her his body tensing his cock twitching and throbbing in her mouth. He growled sending shivers throughout his body into her own.

As she spoke then engulfed him again he let his head fall back and he began to growl as his orgasm began to seize him.

"Rose..."

before he could say or do more he began to erupt into her mouth his seed hot and salty his balls twitching. His whole body was tense and the veins throughout began to pop out flinching and twitching as his whole body throbbed with every breath.

When he finished he looked up at her. "I must admit I don't see how you could enjoy that..."

She felt rope after hot rope of his seed paint her throat. The adrenaline rushed through her veins like molten lava. She was a little surprised when she felt a his hot and salty seed flood her mouth, but she swallowed until he was through and then licked a the helm of his length as though she were cleaning it, as he spoke.

"And I must admit that I don't see either, but I feel it." She crawled over Rallon until she was face to face with him. She would understand if he did not want to kiss her after she had done such a thing. It was a first and while the results were nothing short of wondrous for her, she wasn't entire able to gauge his conclusion.

"So... was that to your liking Rallon?" She asked as she idly peppered kisses upon the curve of his neck. Her appetite for him forever burning.

He smiled as he reached out and grabbed the vase of water on her nightstand sipping it his lips quite dry from his heavy breathing.

He held the vase up to her. "That was truly remarkable my love. Drink then resume your consumption of your husband."

He lay back watching her. She was still in command of this night, of this bed,m and of him and he would not change that for the world. But he did know that their first night they had both nearly passed out from dehydration and he would not let that happen again.

Rose took a sip of the water offered. It felt utterly refreshing. She hadn't realized how parched she was until the first drop upon her tongue.

"Mmmm... a feast fit for a queen." She said with a devilish grin as she placed the vase aside. She sat on her knees between his legs and began idly stroking life back into his lance. Teasing back into it's marble hard state that she truly desired. He tongue swirled around the arched helm, loving the flavor of him. When satisfied she crawled on all fours, looming over him. She teased the wet length of her sex with his length as she moved back and forth, teasing herself and him.

"Now... what to do next..." She openly faux pondered knowing exactly what she wanted next. A hand slid between her and her husband and guided his length into the tight entrance of her sex. The feeling would never grow old and it was never less than heavenly for her. When inch after inch was slowly consumed within her she slowly rocked her hips. Slowly building up. Slowly. "I must confess, dear husband, that my thoughts have been fairly dirty and detailed throughout the day. Is that wrong?"

"As long as they were about me as mine were of you then there is no problem with that at all." His eyes flashed dangerously but in a playful manner as he flexed his cock within her but did not move otherwise. He grinned his tongue tip showing between his bright teeth. His borrowing of the Arabian toothcare methods making his smile bright and impressive and his breath especially fresh and the fact he constantly chewed mint leaves put him far ahead of most of his countrymen.

His hands were still clenched into fists by his legs refusing to touch her or in any way to alter her ravaging of him as she wished.

"You plan to use me further?" His eyes held a plain challenge.

"But of course." Rose plainly stated. His control was unfathomable, but then again she had never been one to test it. Yet there was no opportunity better than now. "Use you? You make yourself sound like some disposable toy." A light kiss was going to be pressed to his lips, but she opted out of it. Soft lips brushing against his as she spoke.

"Clearly someone isn't sated." She sat up completely and looked down at him with those emerald eyes of hers. "Still hungry, I see. So insatiable. What will I ever do with you?"

Rosie had an idea. She crawled up his body on hands and knees and turned around with her body straddling over his face. She had a great view of his vein riddling member, glazed in her juices. She was surprised to find her mouth watering at the sight, but she restrained herself. Her freshly violated sex lay in tongues reach of her husband.

"Eat up, my love. Lest you never be sated." Her tone of voice easily accepting his challenge and she fought the urge to touch him.

Rallon growled as he began to slowly drag his tongue from the top of her cleft, stabbing it at her clitoris, before drawing up along both lips before pressing deep into her whirling around her inner walls. He would then pull his tongue out and lash it side to side until he reached her clit again.

He continued to growl into her sex as his own twitched his body throbbing and pulsing powerfully as he still held himself still except for his tongue and his head when he needed to.

He also began to randomly clamp his lips onto her clit and lash it with his tongue then release it to resume his tongue lashing.

Needless to say that Rosie was really taken by surprise. A gasp sounded from her lips, followed closely by a groan as the feeling of his tongue dragging along the length of her sex felt so.... so good. SO very good. She could no long stand on her knees alone, but fell on her hands, as well as her knees. Lips parted as hot breaths spilled forth onto the throbbing arch tip of his cock.

Moan and soft praises sounded from her slips. Spurring him on like a jocky to a horse. The temptation was, eventually all too much to bare and her tongue dragged along the arched tip of his length. She teased and tasted. Her attention more than occasionally ripped from the task at hand to moan. Her hips would occasionally move in a greedy manner. Her hips lowered closer to him "Yes... Yes Rallon yes..." She whimpered as she attempted tostave off the impending implosion just building with each swipe and swivel of his talented tongue.

He continued to growl as he lapped at her pussy smirking at her clear enjoyment of his ministrations and using her effective riding of his face to increase both his fervor and the intensity of his movements. He lapped and slurped both in rhythm and at random trying to trigger her orgasm as quickly as possible.

He did moan into her sex to say. "Scream for me Rose."

She seemed to be building up the tension. Hot breaths spilling forth from her lips even after his words of encouragement. Tremors coursed through her body and it felt as though molten lava coursed through her veins. It was only a minute or two before she screamed with no remorse. Her fingers clenched at the covers on the bed. His marble hard length hot and pressed against her cheek as she panted and screamed some more.

"Oh Rallon!!" Such a bold man, but she recovered, to a degree. She flopped over and onto her back at his side. Chest rising a falling with each break. A weak laugh sounding as she gathered herself. "Rallon... this reminds me.... so much of that moment where we had that little spat and I pushed you to the ground and you pulled me down with you and you wrestled me onto my back." It was a thought that made her laugh. Especially since his brother William had stumbled upon them. She snapped out of that memory and stole a kiss from his lips. "Rallon... how can I feel so close to heaven and hell at the same time?" She found it funny speaking as he lay with a weapon of all weapons protruding between his thighs.

He kissed her back smirked. "because you my wicked little temptress need to be treated like the angel you look like and the succubus you truly are. A sexual vampire. I guess I will just have to overcome you with my stamina." He grinned wickedly his eyes dancing as he watched her still panting form hover just above his.

He growled as he kissed her again but still did not touch though he did flex his cock hard making it bounce off her body. "My naughty naughty wife."

She felt his length flex against her body. "I blame you. Never did I know that my hunger was so until the night of our wedding. Now look what you've done." Rose dragged her tongue along the curve of his neck as she loved her hips, teasing both her husband and herself by dragging the helm of his cock along the length of her sex. "My naughty naughty husband."

She buried his length in her loins and sat up. Her hips bucking at a slow and steady pace. Each buck of her hips burying him deep in her loins. Her hands tangled in her wild tendrils before trailing down her skin and cupping at her own breasts. Pinching and twisting at her own nipples. Her breasts bounced with each buck of her hips.

The palm of one hand resting on the center on his chest as she picked up the pace. The fire burned in her eyes as she used him with love.

She growled up at her his eyes blazing as he moved his hands to grip her hips clenching her hips and ass tightly holding her tight against him as he let her handle all of the movement in their lovemaking.

as her hand pressed into his chest and her nails dug into his skin he grinned. "You best try harder darling. I seem to recall a lot more...thrashing in passion last time." He was clearly challenging her still refusing to do anything.

His eyes blazed wildly with at least much fire as her own contained.

Passion overwhelmed her that first night and she could hardly remember all of the details. The pleasure and heat was so blinding. Oh his challenges were certainly something and she wanted to be nothing less than spectacular. Something seemed to snap. She almost felt selfish. Almost. "Keep it up." She reached behind her and cupped his sack and gave it a definite squeeze as she sat still. Fully impaled upon his length.

"Hard enough for you? No?" Well that just would do. Rose gently held one hand onto his shoulder as she other continued to keep its grip upon his sack. Again she moved upon his cock and slowly her singers just into the flesh of his shoulder. Not hard enough to break the skin but almost as though she were trying not to fall of off him. Any more tongue and she would grip him harder as she pleasured herself.

Each and every time it seemed as though she just could get him deep enough, and she got rougher and rougher. The sound of flesh smacking flesh. "It almost seemed as though she had forgotten about him as she rode him senselessly and moaned and groan without a car in the world as to who might be listening. At one point the pleasure grew so intense that she lost her grip on his balls and braced herself, leaning over him with both hands gripping at his shoulders. Two or three times she tensed and shivered in an orgasm, but she was not done just yet. Or maybe, she was.

Rose dismounted her husband. The girl panting for the much needed air and the heat of her body clashing with the coolness of the air. He was so hard. So very hard and still there. Through her need to catch a breath she smiled. Even odder, she laughed. "So..." She said still breathing a bit heavy. "I've used you well. At least for me. Since you are so content on laying there, then mayhaps you will agree with your ever so clever wife that it is time to go to sleep." There was no denying that her legs had the feeling of jelly and her throat was a little irritated from the screamed. However she was more than ready to continue, but she might not. Curious to see how her taunting husband would react she lay there. Relishing the sensational aftermath that still rocked her body.

Rallon had nearly exploded as she had begun to shiver and twitch atop him but he had just managed to withstand her ministrations. He was entirely silent as he watched her stand her body shaky and weak.

Her teasing however was too much for him. before she could move or speak any further he snatched out and yanked her onto the bed throwing her onto her stomach. He gripped her hips and lifted them putting her knees together under her as he thrust into her his hands on the small of her back as he began to savagely pound into her.

He kept her head down against the pillows as he rammed into her leaving her hand sunder her chest so she could do as she liked as he ravaged her from behind his hands clawing her sides and back while he growled and snarled.

She laughed for a second as he moved, but that stopped as he took matters into his own hands. Rose knew her husband could be a rough man, but she had no idea that she would actually find herself craving such attention, let alone receiving it. She gasped and the beast inside of her just went wild as Rallon went on predator mode.

Before she could even think of something or react a moan was ripped forth from her throat and fed into the the feather pillow that her head rested on. He was savagely taking her and she would not give in without a fight. She removed her hands from beneath her and reached for the headboard, trying to pry herself away from him.

The feeling of his nails raking along her flesh felt amazingly delicious. It caused her to purr like a kitten. She tried to scramble away from him, putting up some form of a fight, but there was no getting away. It probably didn't help that she was loving it. She cried out his name and single word praises that some probably would never imagine from her sweet lips. Feebly she tried once more, to no avail and she was far from disappointed. "You animal." She growled before she shattered once more.

He snarled laughter as he watched her tried to fight in vain his eyes flashing with wicked pleasure as he yanked her back into his savage thrusts. He grinned as he gripped her tighter leaning up and in to bite her neck growling her name and his pleasure.

"Takes one to know one darling."

he kept thrusting into her orgasm then plunged fully into her and threw his back into an arch and exploded with his own roaring orgasm that flooded her with his seed. After he finished and could move again he pushed her off him and fell onto the bed beside her panting.

"You know I scaled the walls of Jerusalem without losing my breath. One time making love to you and I can't draw air."

As he spoke he stroked her side and back lovingly, smiling his eyes flashing.

She felt so hot that it was a wonder she hadn't melted especially when her husband's scalding hot seed flooded her womb. When she was pushed away, she was drained and weak kneed, panting as Rallon did. She did manage a smile and a little laugh at his side note.

"Mmm... maybe this love making will toughen you up even more. Like you aren't already feared enough amongst those who should." Rose wouldn't deny that very few stood a chance against her husband if they got on his bad side, but he was a sweet as ever that if you never saw the other side of him, you would never believe it.

His soft caresses soothed out the tingling of her body and the heated aftermath that he caused.She felt comfortable as she molded her body to the side of his as he lay there. Her hand resting upon is chest, over his heart. Head resting upon his shoulder as she relished the embrace. Little did she know that this night was indeed a special one and it would prove fruitful in the not-so-distant future.

She took a moment to sit up and grab the vase for her dry mouth before offering it up to her husband. When that was said and done she rest her head back in her human pillow and her eyes closed, but she still spoke. "Any special plans for tomorrow?"

Her panting and her comments made her husband smile broadly. "Do you really think I need toughening up?" he grinned as he tickled the small of her back lightly.

As she snuggled in he moved his hand around to gently stroke her ribs as he held her close. He grinned and kissed her shoulder then her temple. "My lovely Rose."

Her question was a fair one. he had kicked John out of his domain, made himself Lord of York, brought the nobles under heel, and seemed to have control of everything in his life. What more was there to do?

"well I am going to teach my sisters, cousins, and my wife some things about combat both armed and unarmed. And I have several meetings i intend to take while performing those lessons. but I doubt I shall be leaving this house at all tomorrow. Why? Have plans for me Lady Granger of York?"

He grinned playfully his eyes holding mischievous fire.

Before she could answer she felt Rallon tickle her, causing the glowing Lady to jerk away from the source and closer to him. "Rallon." She whined his name in an accusation with her laughter.

"Oh my word, lessons?!" Consider her reply a preview of the girls. Almost an exact image of a few, at least. It had been ages since she had last taken lessons with him and the first time she had, it left her considerably sore. What was that saying? No pain, no gain? Rose basked in the warmth of his body against hers and sweet kiss pressed to her skin.

"I was merely curious, is all. We are done at trying to make heirs for today." She sighed like it was a relief. "Such a chore. A very demanding task, but I shall do my best for my husband. "The dear girl feigned her most favorite time of the day as a chore with a smile and a little laugh that she just could not seem to hold back.

"Mmmm Lady Granger of York. I thought I'd never have that title. I am still shocked and still very much elated though. Married to my best friend. A pain in the ass he is, but sweet and caring when need be." A smirk sat upon her lips as she spoke to him as though it were another person. "He's not all that bad, though great in bed. Oh my goodness, is he a beast! " She laughed as she could no longer keep up the charade.

Rose yawned and figured this a good time to finally go to sleep. Sweet dreams my love." She whispered to her husband before pressing a kiss to his lips and cuddling up to him.In moments she was out like a light.

He kissed her back smirking at her jokes but not replying sensing her exhaustion and letting her have the final word as she drifted off. He wrapped around her protectively and after covering them both up and pressing his lips to her neck he drifted off as well.

While they and the girls slept, John rode towards London still angry at the arrogance of this new Lord but he could could not fight the man. What he did not know is that his more loyal nobles, the same men who had convinced him to effectively usurp his brother for their own profit, where already laying plans and setting traps for the new Lord of York, not recalling that they were targeting a veteran unlike themselves, all men who had carefully slipped out of the responsibility of fighting.

Their arrogance made them forget that they had no knowledge of the man, and that he had the entire nobility of York trapped in his iron grip forming a shield about himself that their pampered and poorly trained forces would have no chance of overcoming.

Rose slept soundly throughout the night. Awakening early and in the warm and steely embrace of Rallon's arms. There was no safer place. Of this, she was sure. Her being awake this early was not unusual as she often woke up at this time to pray in her husband's absence. She had five days to get this ball underway in celebration of her husband's well deserved and long overdue promotion to Lord of York.

Just the thought of what was to come exhausted her and made her curl up in Rallon's arms even more. Eventually they had to leave the sanctity of their bedchambers and while the training did commence with some laughs, scuffs, ouches, and an attempt t subue their smart allic trainer with numbers, to little or no avail, Rose eventually had to part ways. Explaining to her large family that she had some more new 'friends' to make before the day of the celebration.

The next three days was spent venturing to other nobles and conversing. The fourth day, she took the girls a handful at a time when their new wardrobes arrived. The four seamstress' who were commissioned with the task of fashioning each of her new sisters twelve gowns each were rewarded handsomely.

Decorations were ordered and food and drinks stocked. Loose lips made for easy intel. Tia's belated wedding gift came the day before the party. Twelve outfits for her dear new friend and new addition to her family. She had them delivered to Tia and Fisher's new home before she found herself soaking in a hot tube with suds. She had idea where her husband was at that point but her body was just screaming at her to relax. Especially her feet. "One more day Rose... one more day." She sighed softly. Her hair was plastered to her skin if not beneath the water. Water laced with the light scent of lavender and spices. Rose almost dreaded these next day. Why? Maybe a fear of the unknown.

Rallon watched his wife going a bit mad with all the preparations and while he did what he could to help and was right by her side if she needed him he stayed quiet and out of the way. This was her party and he had always been horrible at such things and having been a killer for the last decade had not improved his insufficient skills at all.

So he worked with his sisters, Tia, and when she was free his wife, training them to fight like him and even working with the guards to make them more effective, smarter, and got them better armor and weaponry especially as now they were guarding the Lord and lady of York and hopefully soon their child.

He and Fisher were growing very close, training together constantly and while Fisher was not in Rallon's league as a warrior he was very skilled and he was always improving and quickly becoming Rallon's most trusted knight.

The girls pestered Rose and Tia constantly all of them wanting to be allowed to go to the ball as Rallon had refused to answer their pleas for one simple reason. Wasn't his guest list.

When Rose finally took her break in the tub Rallon had given her a bit alone then slipped inside and sat before the tub and reached down and began to gently but thoroughly rub her feet. "How are you feeling my love?"

Back
Top Bottom