Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Rallon sighed. "Im afraid that despite my body's desires darling i am too tired tonight. But as I have made you wait seven years i say we get married as soon as possible. Were Father Patrick still alive i would say we have the ceremony tomorrow and have done with all of these delays."

As he spoke he stood with her in his arms and walked into her bedroom drying them both off pulling on his trousers then lay down in her bed his eyes heavy lidded with his deep fatigue. He smiled up at her. "I do apologize darling but I haven't slept in more than five days and that was when I arrived at Dover. I want you so very badly but i want our first time to be sometime true not some fumbling about before i pass out."

Even as he spoke his eyes began to droop. He fought it but it was clear he was not going to last much longer. He did jump as his oldest sister Amelia spoke from the door. "Rallon we have a surprise for you." She opened the door blocking the view of Rose as Rallon's beloved dog Cynthia, named after his mother's favorite aunt who he had never met, bounded up onto the bed licking her master's face. His sisters' grinned as he thanked them and they left. Cynthia snuggled into his side then lay her jaw on his chest and barked at Rose who she adored.

The dog had last been seen at the murder of her master's family shot through the chest and stomach with arrows from Gregory before the whole beastly thing had taken place. They had thought her dead but she had found her way back to them and with Tia and Fisher's help they had helped her heal and kept her secret from Rose. It had not been easy but they had managed.

Rallon smiled. "Nothing more that can make me any happier."

Rose gave him a sweet and understanding smile. His arousal was more than apparent, but he was weary, and this she could tel from sight alone. "I know. You must be just as tired as I am with these delays, a few more should be no problem. Especially now that you are home." Rose's arms wrapped about his neck as he carried her from the washroom and into the bedroom. Rose was surprised at Amelia's arrival. Rose hugged the blankets up to her chest as she watch with a smile of happiness at the familiar sight of Cynthia.

"Oh Cynthia! You precious, beautiful dog! I had feared the worst." Rose gave her thanks before kissing the canine upon the head and scratched behind her ears. I might have been hard to tell who she missed more: Rallon or Cynthia. A kiss was stolen from Rallon's lips. Light and tender. "Sleep well. I know I will." The oil lamp upon her side table was cut off. The only dim lighting being that of the dying fire beneath the mantle.

With her head upon the soft surface of her pillow and her eyes grew laden with fatigue, she dozed off. Her back facing Rallon and her mind relishing the dark and blissful arrogance that was slumber. It had been such a long time since she slept so well. Out of a long lived habit she awoke, though with great reluctance.

For but a moment she completely forgot about the happenings of the other day. That was... until she rolled over. "So it wasn't a dream." She whispered softly, not wanting to wake Rallon up. Silently she slipped out of bed. Her nude form casually walking over to her wardrobe as took a few minutes to browse through the selection. A royal blue gown was plucked and rather than have her ladies dress her, she began unlacing the front of it and getting dressed. A glance over her shoulder showed Cynthia wagging her tail and looking at the lady. Rose couldn't help but smile. Silently she walked over and petted the loyal companion.

Afterwards she walked over to the door and ordered that breakfast be brought to her bed chambers. Until the arrival of the food she looked out of the open window. Sun up was just upon them. The girls would most likely be awake. Some probably helping in the kitchen. The others practicing their archery, and some praying. She felt the manor was abuzz. "We are not safe yet Cynthia." She whispered beneath her breath as she watched the beautiful purple, pinks, and blue of the clouds as they hovered with a warm orange glow peaking over the horizon.

Rallon remained asleep though he did smile at the sound of her voice.

Cynthia was a gorgeous SIberian husky with grey and black patches on her back and legs and up along her neck and face forming a rather pleasing mask whereas the rest of her fur was snow white. She had been a gift from a Siberian nobleman who had come to visit his father and mother several years before. She had been but a puppy when Rallon had left but she had always been thoroughly devoted to him and had been famous for guarding his possessions right up to her supposed death. She had stayed near James, the girls, or his parents having detested the other boys and thoroughly hated Gregory even having attacked him on several occasions.

She lay beside and atop Rallon loyally as he slept watching Rose happily.

Tia came in silently nodding at seeing Rallon. "Lady Rose...I have a request."

Before Rose could speak she spoke rapidly. "Fisher and I wish to wed!"

This did wake Rallon who grunted. "I give my blessing for what it's worth." With that he rolled onto his side curling around Cynthia dropping back to sleep.

Rose had helped herself to reading a few of his letter when she watched the door slowly inch open. At the sight of Tia, Rose smiled.

Waving the girl on over, she was ready to ask what the request was, but Tia's excitement apparently couldn't be contained. A gasp with a smile sounded from the Lady and she responded with a hug around Tia and a little laugh directed at the slumbering man who threw in his two cents. "Go sleep, old man." Rose loved to make fun of the gap in their age. Even if it was small.

"You have my blessing as well, but does this mean he will be going home with you, or will you be staying here?" She asked with a tone of slight concern. She felt selfish, but she would rather not loose either of them. "Either way, you have our blessing and I knew you two were perfect for one another."

"I am so happy. Fisher knows where the Abby is. It seems as though we have two wedding to celebrate." She saw Tia to the door and gently closed it behind her. Rose walked her slippered feet upon the rug covered floor. Next to Cynthia, she sat, petting the beautiful creature.

"Well, your father has gotten older Cythina." She spoke with a little laughter in her voice as though he were not there and it was just her and the dog. "Poor old man, needs his sleep." She teased further. "Well... I am going to check on the girls. They are excited, as am I." She said as she got off of the bed.

Rallon ignored Rose as he indeed did drop back off to sleep.

Tia smiled. "I've decided to stay. I don't have the restrictions I did at home." She was indeed wearing more revealing clothes and had removed her veil showing her gorgeous face and body.

Rallon slept on while Cynthia closed her eyes in delight as Rose worked her over. Before she could go see the girls, the girls burst into the room swarming their brother who they had not been able to greet officially. Moaning he hid under a pillow but with ten of them he was overwhelmed.

"Should have let mom and dad send you to boarding school. little brats." They laughed in his face as Fisher knocked on the wide open doorjamb. "Milady?"

He gestured behind him where the bishop and his retinue were waiting. "they have agreed to our dual wedding milady."

Rallon grunted as one of his sisters leaned on on his chest. "Hi Bishop!!"

He chuckled. "hello my dears. I see you are enjoying your brother's return."

They laughed and nodded as one and Rallon grunted. "Must you encourage them?"

Rose had certainly come to notice Tia's beauty and Fisher certainly did. "Oh that is so great! Welcome to the family!!" She cried out. Rose was startled when a heard of young ladies stormed through the door. Upon their brother, they piled and Rose simply stood and laughed. Through the girl's cheers and Rallon's words she hardly heard Fisher until the attention of the girls shifted.

"Fisher! Congratulations!" She cheered and then bowed in thanks to the Bishop. "Oh yes. Indeed. We must not keep the Bishop waiting. Up Rallon. Up. Girls, I think your brother is awake, now, get ready."

Rose placed a kiss upon Tia's left cheek. "Get ready." She whispered as she shooed everyone else out of the bedroom. "Bishop, you will be tended to well until we are ready. We will have it.... in the garden?" she threw out. It was, after all a beautiful day. The garden was tucked safely within the center of their home. An open view of the sky.

Though embarrassed, she had already had everything prepared for the day of their wedding. The dress, the shoes, and her betrothed's ring. One she had made, just for him. Of solid gold.

She grabbed her things and stole a kiss from Rallon's cheek. "I'm going to the Lady's quarters. Be ready. We've waited far too long for this." She was smiling and the last thing to be seen heading out the door was her long luxurious locks. Like bloodhounds Rallon's sisters were waiting just outside.

"We're already dress!" cried the littlest before they dragged her off down the corridor and into her old bed chamber. She was stripped of her robe and her gown plucked from the bed and put upon her. Rose didn't even have to lift a finger. Her hair cascaded about her face in tendrils and the gown hugged at the creamy skin of her shoulders..

The visibly soft fabric and lace clinging to her torso and flowing down in a waterfall of white smoothness. The ring was tucked away in a satchel for Rallon and a gold circlet comprised of thin weaving vines with diamonds here and there topped her head. A rosey hue danced upon her cheeks.

The garden was a mere trip down the hall and an open stone stairway to the garden down below. Rose had not even eaten yet and the butterflies were eating away at her from within. She was scared. Her fears never left her. What if his life was taken on the day of their wedding? Apparently on of the girls had been calling her name for a minute or two and she was just now snapping out of it. "Hm? Oh! Yes... when your brother is ready, then you know where to find me."

Rallon stood once everyone was out and got dressed in his now clean armor. he did not really have a choice as he had no other clothing at the moment and he had intended to wear the armor anyway. It had been polished hiding the many scars and the dents and other damage had been carefully hammered out leaving it looking brand new.

He tied the ring his mother had given him for Rose to Cynthia's collar then they went to the garden to stand by the Bishop while Cynthia politely sat beside her master. Rallon had taken the time to brush out her fur leaving her looking smooth and glossy.

They now waited patiently for Rose as the girls filed in silently smiling at their brother who looked very warlike and dangerous in his armor and Cynthia seemed to match him perfectly.

He watched the door waiting for his beautiful bride to be smiling. His smile was different. The innocence and the ease of it had faded and was masked with the scars on his face and neck but it was still the same handsome bright smile it always had been underneath it all.

Rose was all a bundle of nerves. Even when one of the girls peeked their head in and announced that their brother was ready, the butterflies only increased. Upon her slippered feet, she stood. A bouquet of red roses tied together was handed to her. The irony made her laugh as she did not pick the flowers herself. As the last girls walked into the garden and stood at the head of the garden with the bishop, Rallon, and the others, she began to descend the stairs.

Red lips stood out among her fair skin. Emerald eyes landed upon the sight of her husband to be. All she could think of now was: Finally. She could feel the eyes on her and she visibly 'awed' at the sight of Cynthia.

The white gown flowed as she walked. It seemed an eternity before she found herself at her beloved's side. Rallon looked so different, but still as handsome and he was still the man she had fallen in love with, years ago. After seven long years, she was ready and now... The butterflies were gone.

Rallon took her hands smiling barely hearing the Bishop's words. He took the ring from Cynthia unable to look away from Rose's viridescent eyes his own midnight blues hardly ever blinking as he put the ring upon her finger and with a nod and a soft " I do." found himself at the end of the ceremony.

Linking their hands he pulled her close kissing her deeply.

Once he had planned on writing his own vows but they did not really have the time nor did he want to waste another moment of their lives. Besides seven years without her was enough and he had neglected his duties enough.

The kiss seemed to stretch on as he dipped her back clutching her to him while his sisters and the others cheered happily and Cynthia barked her fluffy tail bouncing about wildly.

Finally sated, for now, he straightened still holding her close and for the first time he could her or even see the world besides his wife. "I love you so much Lady Rose Granger." He grinned as his eyes gleamed at her happily.

Even Rose had a hard time concentrating on what the Bishop was saying. No matter how often she trapped her lower lip between her teeth to relieve her smile, it just wouldn't settle down, even the slightest. The ring upon Rallon's finger looked amazing. The one upon hers had her screaming internally like she was a little excited child. Once the 'I do's ' were all said and done, she was blinded by a kiss that knocked the very breath from her lungs. The taste of him was sweet and it would never have been long enough for her.

The flush upon her cheeks, matched the color of the very flower that she was named after when the kiss was brought to an end. She took a much needed breath of air and felt perfect, held against him. "And I love you, husband." Emerald eyes looked about as she waved to those cheering.

Ahh, but Tia and Fisher needed to be wed. While Rose's mind was brimming with happiness she only had one question. "Well... what next?" She whispered to the handsome male. Soft lips brushing against the skin of his ear as she spoke.

"Shall we... spend the rest of the day with the family? I can throw you to your sisters if you desire." She teased with a wicked grin upon her lips as she remembered the moment that he had earlier with his sisters.

"Don't you dare. First things first."

Fisher took his place where Rose had been standing and Rallon smiled as Tia, in a just as gorgeous white gown that accentuating her own dark curves and and deep hazel flecked eyes, started down the aisle. Tia took Rallon's proffered hand as he gave it to Fisher's. As he did so he spoke in Arabic making the woman blush but nod as her eyes stayed solely on Fisher while Rallon pulled himself and Rose back.

He smiled as the two pronounced their love. It was not as wild as Rallon and Rose's own...yet. But it was still young and for now they were still at that point where they were a bit afraid to harm each other not the wild passion Rallon and Rose had but it would grow. It was a pure and happy thing again like Rallon and Rose and they would have the older couple to watch.

Once their ''i do's" were said Rallon whirled and roared. "NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!"

Cynthia barke,d his sisters squealed, Rose's family cheered and the servants, soldiers, and friends they had brought along all whooped as Rallon lead them all to the reception where a band of musicians was waiting.

Fisher tried to pull back feeling it was not right but Rallon dragged him and Tia onto the dance floor as well. "It's your day too! Now dance." As the music began he swept his own wife up into a lively local dance traditional at weddings. He was laughing and whooping it up making everyone forget for just one day that the world was anything but perfect.

Tomorrow would be so very different but for now everyone pitched in to the party which not even Prince John or Rallon's former brothers dared to intrude. They knew better. Gregory's death had taught them that Rallon was much more than they had thought. He didn't play games and he didn't mince words but at the same time he was clever and strategic and immensely dangerous. So today the family hand the city of York itself had peace.

The city seemed to breath a sigh of relief at this and every person who could crowded into the garden to celebrate the end of the bloodshed. They were wrong in that they thought it was over, but for now they did indeed have peace.

Rallon not surprised, still dancing his first dance with his wife, when he spotted the infamous rogue Robin of Nottingham and his band of men, even the mighty Little John. Robin and several others had fought with Rallon in the Holy Land and had come to do him honor. He nodded smiling then returned his eyes to his bride. "Well...aren't we popular." Indeed for there was also a number of the nobles from London, inclyuding the lovely Maid Marian, and so many others, including the Queen herself.

This Rallon pretended not to see as she was just coming in but he smiled. He had sworn an oath to her father in law and though he was a bit of an arse he rather liked the man and no matter what he adored the Queen. She was so much like Rose and he was sure the two would be good friends...probably were matter a fact. he had been gone so long

The sight of Tia and Fisher being wed was a sweet one and for a moment even she forgot about the fresh hell that plagued her life. They were so young and so.... fresh. It had her reminiscing about her and Rallon when they were exploring and admitting to their feelings. More like playing a game of tag. Flirting here and there. Rallon, was always very brazen and it always made her smile and laugh. Maybe because there was always charm to back him up.

And as though he had read her very thoughts, she head his shout at her side. Rose laughed. She joined in the cheers of agreement as she walked hand in hand with her dear husband to the reception. Rose hadn't been seen smiling this much in years. She was dancing like more than anyone. Of course she had to match her ever eager husband. She laughed and 'awwed' when she finally saw Tia and Fisher dancing for the first time. The looked like a very beautiful couple.

She looked in at the sound of more cheers and saw more faces. Judging by the look upon Rallon's they were friends. The number of guests had increased, easily. Clearly word of their sudden marriage had spread like wildfire. Even Her Majesty, was here. "You have made quite a few friends while you were away, haven't you?" Her question being rhetorical, but they were cut off by guests wishing them the best. She met the infamous Robin and as he placed a kiss upon the back of her had, her spoke a jest that Had Rose laughing quite a bit.

The man had a humor and a charm that rivaled that of Rallon's. The compliments received had her blushing. Needless to say Rallon only made things worse. "Lady Granger." Rose, not quite yet use to wielding her beloved's last name, to a minute to turn. "Father! Mother!" Rose knocked the wind out of her father with a hug. She felt his fuzzy lipped kiss pressed against her forehead. Her mother pressed a kiss to her cheek. One of Rallon's youngest sisters ran up with her other sister. Both asking for the bride to settle a dispute.

"Will you have four children or twelve? I told her twelve, because our family has a lot of children..." Rose was lost for words and choked back a little laugh.

"You know what.... go ask your brother that. He will have a definite answer." Basically sicking them on Rallon, more than eager to see if he could come up with an answer. The party was a hoot. The fun, seemingly endless. Time seemed to roll by without a warning. Food was made and laid out and served. Beverages here and there. The crowd was so thick she lost Tia and Fisher.

Tia and Fisher were being simply buried under gifts, the men were getting cantankerous and beginning to have their usual games of skills, really just chances to show off for the women, and the mead, ale, and beer flowed like rivers and the wine and champagne vanished even more rapidly.

People did note that Rallon, like Tia, did not imbibe of alcohol but he had also not been a drinker before he left. Odd but he was still good company teasing many greeting old friends, showing the same deep interest and compassion for everyone, and startling everyone as when Robin took Tia out for a dance, Little John grabbed Rose Fisher took maid Marian and Rallon managed to drag the Queen onto the floor, the four rogues lead the ladies in a rather wild and dizzying dance as they sang a song about tuckering the women out so they could get more beer.

Afterward Rallon spotted his in laws and was heading their way when his sisters swarmed him. the question actually made everyone go quiet somehow everyone staring at him. Rallon did not hesitate however. "I figure an even twenty six. Gotta best mom and dad." Everyone roared with laughter as he winked at his bride. He had once told her he truly wanted no more than four. He loved his family but he worried that so many children is what had made William and the others the way they were and he knew it was what had made Gregory so angry. But none of that today.

Still laughing Rallon walked up to the massive Little John, clapped the bigger man on the shoulder and punched him dead in the face. John sat up after a few moments shaking his head. "What was that fer?"

"Ach laddie. You didst lay thou hands upon my lady. i must have your hide." Everyone tensed for a moment but then Little John rushed him and the two began to wrestle and the cheers began. Little John was a truly a monster of a man a full foot taller than Rallon and so thick with muscle as to be more bull than man, but Rallon was a beast of a different sort. Powerfully but leanly built Rallon appeared the weaker, but what few knew and even fewer remembered is that he had wrestled, taught, and trained Gregory, his other brothers, and hundreds more boys and men since in the ways of combat. His strength was not only impressive but dangerously so. Despite what he had heard he was confident he could have destroyed even Gregory in battle. Poor Little John stood no chance.

Rallon let the larger man spear him to the ground gripping his head with both arms and trapping him with his legs. Then as Little John tried to pull back Rallon wrenched his chest, back and shoulders forcing the giant back to the ground. The cheers were wild as John tried everything eh could think of but Rallon blocked him easily and forcefully. Finally John gave in and Rallon stood helping him up shaking hands and laughing. "I've had your hide. Keep it you lumbering pillock."

John blinked but started to laugh as well as did the crowd.

Robin stood up rapidly not laughing at all. "Come. You have beaten my best. I shall have to beat you." Rallon arched an eyebrow. "What? are we to play at fisticuffs?" Robin sneered. "nay." He suddenly drew an arrow and fired it dead center into a target nearby. Everyone stared in awe as Rallon smiled and taking his own bow split Robin's arrow. "Piffle."

Robin sneered once more and split that arrow. Rallon sighed and shot at an angle slicing Robin's arrow in half and knocking it out of the target then fired another into the center. Robin started to fire again but Rallon stopped him and walked down to the target and tapped his chest. "Shoot." Robin started to object but Rallon bellowed. "Shoot you feathered poppinjay!!"

Robin let fly and everyone stared as Rallon shifted aside dodging the arrow which landed right in the center. Robin was the first to lead the cheers while everyone shook Rallon's hand. Rallon was laughing. "I always knew you were slow!"

The showing off contineud but now Rallon and Robin stood on the sidelines watching not participating as Rallon had frightened the Queen, Tia, and he was sure Rose with his last act and Robin had been told off by Friar Tuck for actually shooting. They both found it quite funny and related a story about how in Jerusalem they had used the same trick to convince the Muslims they were wizards and thus to escape captivity. Rallon's smile was so bright as he told the story. It seemed he was beginning to release his troubles already. Or at least eh was able to laugh at them

Rose was completely taken by surprise when Little John took her for a dance. She was full of laughs and smiles. The entire occasion was jovial. She even reminisced about a moment where her and Rallon laid upon the grass beneath the apple tree and simply spoke for hours. About their future and what they desired the most. even the number of children each of them wanted. Four was perfect for Rose because she wanted at least two and she desperately wanted a boy and a girl, so four was plenty of chances. She explained how she wanted a little girl to raise and nurture. She also wanted a little Rallon. Always she would point out how he would be an amazing dad.

Green eyes watched as her husband walked up to little John as she sat upon the edge of a table, giving her feet a rest. The Lady's lips sat agape in awe when Rallon punched Little John in the face. After a few minutes she watched as the boys wrestled and a lax half smile sat on her face and she rolled her eyes. Boys would be boys. Although, these were very powerful boys. The Queen, Tia, and main Marian stood at the table with her and they spoke of how men could have such fun doing what they did. Tia made a comment that had all of them laughing as they watched the onslaught continue.

Next was a show of skill with archery. Rose knew Rallon to be very good. He had actually given her lessons and aided in hers when they were younger. Lady Granger gasped when Rallon told Robin to shoot him. She managed to gasp even louder when he actually did. until Rallon move out of the way. "Rallon Granger! You had better not die on the day before the day of our wedding is over." She actually smacked the man in the back of the head and then proceeded to plant a kiss upon his cheek.

As the boys shared tales with all, she sat and soaked in the moment. Her moment of rest was short lived as she obliged one of the noble to a dance. The smell of ale upon his breath was thick, but he was jolly and round. He complimented her food and she laughed and gave her thanks when they were done dancing.

The sun was soon to set and Rose was genuinely surprised. "Tia!" She waved the woman over, who as at Fisher's side. As Rallon had so suddenly arrived and Rose was in such an elated move, she thought of something. "Tia... I and Rallon have a gift for the two of you. You and Fisher will have your own home upon our lands. None too far, I hope, due to Fisher's job, but you are family now and as husband and wife you need a home to start with. As far as the details I'm sure Rallon can hammer them out with you and Fisher, but I want you two close and happy. Congratulations, my dear Tia. I owe you so much more, but this is a start."

Honestly she didn't think that she would have made it the last month or two without Tia. Little Mel Granger tugged on her new sister's dress and rubbed her eyes. The child had apparently been the first to rise in the morning out of excitement. Rose pressed a kiss to her forehead and took the girl by the hand, excusing herself for a moment. The girl was certainly capable of putting herself to bed, but Rose loved to be a part of the new ritual. The girl changed out of her dress and into her night gown. Rose brushed her hair and she laid in bed. She gave Mel a book that she was sure to pass out with and wished her a good night.

The night was still evening was still very much early, for everyone else. Back down the stairs she walked and joined the lively bunch. She finally indulged herself in a bite to eat and some fine conversations with the fellows. Little John bellowed to keep an eye on her new husband, as he was a mad man. Then expressing how she could probably bring Rallon to his knees by batting an eyelash. She laughed, as did many and all who heard. "Keen eye, sir. There's no hiding anything for you." She playfully agreed. The two of them looking towards Rallon. His wife dawning a mischievous smile upon her ruby red lips.

Rallon smiled watching the goings on impressed with how taken his sisters were with his wife.

He had given Tia and Fisher his mother's former manor a beautiful furnished mansion only two miles and adjoining Rose's own holdings. He also officially made Tia his house manager thus giving her status and power and a guaranteed living. He was so independent her duties would be minimal leaving her to give aid to Rose and be with her husband all she wanted as now that he would be taking matters into his own hands he doubted there would be nearly as many issues as he could do much more having his own men on who to call, which he already had having them follow his former brothers.

Hearing Little John's comment and Rose's he feigned that he was busy throwing a trio of darts then turned back to the group.

"No. She never even had to do that much. Rose owned me body and soul from the moment we met."

The women ahhed and the men grinned as Rallon went to his wife kissing her deeply. "I love you always and forever darling."

He smiled gently caressing her neck.

Firar Tuck stood, shakily, but managed to hold up his mug. "To the newlyweds. Tia and Fisher, and of course Lord and Lady Granger Rallon and the beautiful Rose."

Everyone toasted and Rallon smirked as he noticed Robin spiriting Marian away while the Queen chatted with several of his sisters.

He was about to sit by his wife when one of his oldest friends, Father Tristan, stood up. "Now Rallon you wouldn't have a party and not show us."

Rallon sighed. "Show you what?"

"You know very well what."

Rallon sighed again. "Ahh well." He kissed Rose and stood.

"Shield line lads?"

With a hoot the men all gathered round shields and presented them in a straight lined square. Rallon looked around just in time to see Robin having returned his eyes bright. "Robin my boy. Run with me." Robin nodded and together they mounted the shield line though while Robin climbed up the very helpful Little John who was holding his shield as well Rallon rolled his shoulders then ran at wall, leapt up kicking off the wall and landing on the shield directly across from Robin. "Ready?"

Robin nodded and the two began to run about the line though Rallon quickly began to skip and dance along as he ran soon followed by Robin imitating him. Robin saw a chance and began a rhythm until he was able to take a running leap and flipping twice in air landed solidly on Little John's shield. Seeing this Rallon grinned. "Just have to bring it out don't you?"

Everyone cheered and Rallong turned blowing a kiss to Rose. "For you my love."

Rolling his shoulders again he began to run along the line ignoring the grunts from the holders. Just as he reached Robin he planted his hands on the man's shoulders vaulting over him. As he came down he did a full three flips then half of another and landed on his chosen shield on his hands his body extended up in a straight line. He then began to walk on his hands around the line everyone cheering proudly. When he finished he dropped down.

When he was still very young his father had brought a circus to York and Rallon had been very taken with the acrobats and high rope walkers. he had convinced his father to hire the circus for a whole year and he spent that time learning all he could from them. he learned his acrobatic talents as well as how to throw knives, handle wild animals and ride both correctly but also perform acrobatics from the saddle, and he had learned to shoot as well. This is what had made him one of the most effective warriors in the Holy Land as he seemed able to always think his way out of any situation and could make his body do anything he wanted or needed it to do.

Rose smiled wide and bright as he spoke such flattery. Something she knew that would only cease upon the day of his death and it was one of the things that she loved about him. She relished the loving kiss and was very reluctant when it came to an end. Her arms draped about his neck in a loving embrace. "As I love you, Rallon Granger." She replied right before the toast to a happy marriage.

Her embrace continued and she looked at the others and smiled more. She had been smiling so much that her cheeks were starting to hurt a little. Upon the edge of a table, she sat and she looked at Father Tristan as he approached the happy couple. She was curious as to what the man spoke of and while she loved the kiss, it did nothing to ease her curiosity.

Little John was no where near far from the truth. Rallon Granger was a mad man and she wouldn't change a thing about him. The spectacle was certainly one to be awed. She feigned catching the kiss that her blew and laughed it her usual sweet chime. At one point she rolled her eyes when he began walking on his hands, but she continued to watch. "Rallon Granger, you silly man." She uttered to no one in particular.

A yawn passed from her lips, unexpectedly, but she wasn't really tired. The moment was briefly shaken away and she joined the ladies in a brief conversation as they watched the boys go about their fun and frivolous ways. Rallon would always catch her eye wherever he was in the room. Rose had not had this much fun in her husband's absence. York thrived off of the man and he was practically law.

Rose seemed so blinded at times. She knew Rallon as a sweet, charming, and prideful man that could make her laugh, even when she felt horrible. He was always there to her rescue and always there to lend an ear. Honestly he was one of very few that she could ever trust. Rose had her share of bad idea, but he rolled with them, obviously after telling her why it was not the best idea. She was there to fix up his wounds when he was in over his head in something silly or in training.

She tuned into a question being directed at her, at just the right time. "Hm? Oh, no. Not yet. We are having too much fun. We won't be retiring for the night anytime soon. Most especially Rallon. I mean... look at him. The night is young."

"Not for you." One of her new sister's chimed. Rose simply smiled. The girl was right. Routine had been ground into Rose. She had been sleeping early, only to awaken early to pray in Rallon's absence. Day after day she prayed for his return and here he was. "I think I can stave off sleep now that Rallon is home. I'm not an old maid, ladies. Although after seven years, I might as well be....." At that thought.

"Rallon Granger!" She called to her husband with a wicked smile upon her lips and finger beckoning him to her. Should he approach her as she wished she simply had a few choice words for him. "Play too long and I will go to bed without you. Not yet, obviously... but if I disappear... you know where I will be." Her words were spoke with a 'matter of fact' air and a kiss pressed to his cheek. "Now off with you, you mad man. Enjoy the moment." For it might be a long time before they had another.

He looked at the waiting men, then down at his wife, then at the men again. Sneering. "Eww." And turning back to Rose scooped her up and carried her off ignoring the whistles and catcalls.

"Do you really think I would ever pick anyone or anything over you?"

He kissed her again as they entered her bedroom. Laying her on the bed he stretched. Looking around thoughtfully he nodded. "I like what you've done with the place. Suits you wonderfully. But you've definitely been bottled up too long."

He began to strip, tossing his clothes onto his boots by a chair thus out of the way. As he pulled his clothing off revealing his body to her once again he continued to stretch making the muscles dance and roll with his movements. He had already locked the door as they came in and he had caught Tia's eye as well as those of his sisters and they had nodded clearly understanding the message that he and Rose were not to be disturbed.

He pulled off his trousers and grunted as he sat beside her then lay back on the bed lightly stroking her back. "Love you so much...you think i'll ever be able to truly just rest?"

He was not tired but he was a bit tired of always having to perform, one way or another.

"At least I know you don't want anything special from me." He smiled as he stroked her back. "Such beauty and all mine. I certainly hope our kids look like you. My sisters say my face is too scary."

Rose laughed and feigned a gasp as she was swept off of her feet and into Rallon's strong arms. "Of course not, love, but I still like to lay out the options. You may tired of me, one day. You never know." She teased lightly as she was carried up the stairs amongst various hoots and hollers until they were in the private confine of the bed chambers. She noted those warm eyes as they looked about the room.

The fire was ablaze beneath the stone mantle. A hand carved, thick, wooden canopy bed took center stage with with its four large posts. Winding ropes etched out in the wood and they winded up the length of each post. Deep green gossamer fabric hung grom the canopy and was tied back by gold tasseled ropes to each post. She took the insult ad rolled her eyes as the second part. The part about being bottled up too long. "Really? Now I wonder why?" Playing a smart allic for a moment with a little laugh as she was laid upon the soft surface of the bed.

She watched with a calm look about her as Rallon relieved himself o his clothes. Yesterday had relived a bit of the blow from such a delicious sight. Still her eyes roamed every inch of his nude form until he joined her at her side. The woman still dressed in her own attire from the day. "No." She nodded her head. "Well... on your death bed." The corner of her red lips lifted in a half smile at the only thought.

"Oh no, no, no Rallon Granger, you are wrong. For I do expect something special of you. Something very special of you. Our kids. And you are handsome. I just hope they have your bravery and fair disposition. As far as looks, you are as handsome as ever." Rose sat up in the bed and began pulling pins from her hair and set them aside. Her hair came tumbling down and she raked her slender fingers through the loose tendrils with a sigh of relief. "That feels so much better."

Seeing as how he had her waiting for so long, she was not in a rush. Quite honestly she was curious to how long he would hold out. Maybe forever. She pondered in her mind. From the bed, she casually slipped. Opposite side of the bed, from Rallon. Over to the standing mirror she walked and began unlacing the front of her gown. Taking her sweet time and she could easily see Rallon behind her.

The long single ribbon carefully undone and loosened. The woman noted not a single butterfly. While Rose would have been far from surprised if her new husband had bedded more than his fair share of women before this day, she... was far from experienced in the throws of passion. A thought that helped her slow down progress even more. "Tired?" She asked casually as she began removing the dress from her body. The dress having fallen into a pool of fabric at her feet.

The woman was left in a knee length chemise that was altered to have the usually long sleeved trimmed down to straps. The material was gossamer and only now was she realizing just how much. It wasn't as though Rallon hadn't seen her naked already. So, on that single, small, brave note she plucked the gown off and tossed it aside, marveling at her own body in the mirror.

She tried to act nonchalant. Tried to hide that she was a little nervous and very excited, at the same time. Upon all fours, she crawled upon the bed. Depriving her husband the opportunity of ripped his wife's clothes off, as he had done yesterday. The man was more than welcomed and capable of helping himself to whatever he pleased. Including Rose. "Well..." She said joining him at his side. "I don't know about you, but I am exhausted." She feigned a yawn and laid with her back facing him. She began fake snoring and was so horrible at the act, she let slip a little laugh. There was no doubt that he would see through her ruse.

He smiled. Ironically he had been the one who was nervous but with her act of exhaustion he was pleased to feel the butterflies dispel.

He had never even touched another woman. Here in York he was too close to Rose to ever dream of it and in the Holy Land his heart would never have let even had been of a mind. He had been tempted, sometimes quite powerfully, but he had stayed true to her. He had learned from Father Patrick just how important of a gift that was. To give yourself only and fully to but a single person, the woman you loved and intended to stay with for the rest of your life. Such was the truest sign of love and devotion.

He leaned over kissing her neck as he lightly stroked her hip. "You really going to pretend to be tired when we could get started on those kids?"

He grinned as he nibbled her neck lightly tickling the smooth skin of her hip.

Rose had not completely realized the sensitivity of her neck and how each press of his lips against her soft and ivory skin left fire in its wake. She opened her eyes and turned over onto her other side at his words. She pressed a kiss to his lips. Her own warm hand cupping at his cheek and slowly venturing down to his neck and further down to his chest.

"Let's get started then" Words practically fed to the man as her lips brushed his. Her eyes took a moment to take in his body. To fully observe him. The fingers of one hand ghosting of his new scars that were brought back from his long venture. Each one held a story of their own. She would hear them, in due time. Maybe in the company of her children. At the thought a small smile spread upon her lips.

Her eyes focused once more ad then the soft tips of her fingers meandered down to his generous length. from the back and clear to the arched tip. Her fingers wrapping around him as she felt the heat emanating from this one distinct organ. She felt her body betraying its feelings as her sex glistened in arousal.

She stroked him once. Twice. "I love you so much Rallon." She whispered softly to her husband.

"Well... we have what? Twenty six children to work on?" She said bringing up his answered from the party before with a little laugh and another sweet kiss stolen from his lips.

"I think i want fifty two now." he grinned kissing her deeply as he gently rolled her onto her back slipping between her legs letting his shaft draw along her sex.

He kissed her more softly. "I love you so very much Rose. And our children will be beautiful."

He growled as he gently pushed into her his hands roaming her neck chest and sides his fingers lightly tweaking her nipples as they moved along.

He began to arch his cock within her as his hands roamed her body hungrily his lips tugging at hers as he kissed her trying to pull her fully into him.

She grinned and relished in the sweet deep kiss. Lips parting to the invasive warmth of his tongue. She fed him a small moan as the nerves of her body were set alight as his member teased at the length of her sex. When her lips were free of the kiss he lips parted in a nice heavy sign of approval. Her back arching as her nipples were showered in affection. She occupied her arms and draped them around his neck, holding him close.

Her hips arching in their own greedy way, just aching to get closer to him. She assaulted him with kisses. Returning every single one that he gave her. Tension settled in her loins as he began bury his length into the untouched confines of her body. She could hear her heart pounding in her own ears. The sights, sounds, and smell were so new and fresh. Her fingers seemed to try and memorize every contour of his body.

Rose was untouched. As he would come to find. If there was any question as to her maidenhood, it was done for now. "Rallon Granger, I need you. I want you." She whispered in a heated breath. The woman having problems taming her kisses. Her legs couldn't stay still. Her nerves would not allow her too.

Rallon moaned his own passion and pleasure into Rose's ears as he pushed against then through her maidenhood stopping then for a full minute to let her adjust before he began to slowly but gently to resume pushing fully into her still arching himself inside her body his hands roaming over her flesh hungrily.

Growling as he made love to his wife he kissed her passionately each one she gave back just serving to further inflame his engulfing desire for her and her alone. The immense pleasure of being with her, and the equal pleasure of having her and being within her was giving his senses the most intense cataclysm of pleasurable feelings he had ever experienced in his entire life.

His very soul was crying out in delight at finally being home and with this woman he loved so very very much.

Rose choked on a gasp as Rallon sheathed himself in the untouched depths of her loins. Her nails gently dug into the skin of his back when her maidenhood was relinquished. Her grip eased up as her body acclimated to the invasive member. "Yes." The word barely a whisper on her lips as pleasure ignited upon the tip of every nerve in her body. Various lewd noises escaping her throat in between kisses. From soft whimpers to little growls of arousal. Her body took control of itself.

A ball of tension mounted in the center of her being. With each thrust of his hips it grew. Each caress of his lips and hands drove her closer and closer to the apex until she could no longer stand it. She tried to stave it off. To make it last. Whatever it was, she didn't want this to end so soon, but wave after wave of pleasure flooded her senses. How loud she had been in her pleasured cries, she wasn't sure as her ears had almost everything sounding distance.

Her body tensed around him. Her legs refused to stay still. Her entire body tingled all over from the mind blowing feeling that Rallon brought upon her in their physical union. In the consummation of their wedding. Rose had the euphoric feeling. The sights, the sounds, the smells: hitting her all at once. Slowly she descended back down to earth and into her own mind once more. Her body still not void of the pleasurable feeling coursing through her body. It felt as though fire and ice were battling in her very veins. Her body milking him for what it craved.

Hot breath spilling from her lips in pants as the pleasure never waned and simply plateaued only to ascend once more with every touched of his skin. Every sound he made. "Rallon Granger... this child making thing may take a few more times before I get the hang of it so.... I will need plenty of practice." Yes... she brought humor into bed. How could she not? A bright smile spread upon her lips only to be broken up with a soft moan, followed by a sensual growl.

Rallon smiled. Her orgasm had triggered his own deep release sending his spend deep into her womb for what he was sure would be but the first time this night.

"I have no doubt. But we are going have a lot of time to get that practice. Especially tonight."

He grinned as he kissed her deeply and gently rolled her onto her side and began to slowly but firmly resume rocking into her his powerful body strengthening his thrusts.

"I sincerely do hope we can get you....prepared." he grinned again as he gently but playfully tweaked her nipples. "I wonder if i can make you scream like that again..."

He began to slowly and carefully attempt to achieve that goal. His thrusts into her body, his hands upon it, his lips pressed against hers his hair tickling her breasts, neck, back, and face as he gave himself to her.

Back
Top Bottom