Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming His Cousin (AK and DtD)

He couldn’t resist it, that slow lazy grin that came over his lips as she spoke. His gaze stayed riveted on her, first gliding over her body and then staring at her ass as she turned and slowly slipped from the room. Those words…it was a clear answer to his challenge….one he loved hearing from her.

Devin never could stay mad at her, even when they were younger. There was just something about their relationship, that connection that they had, that always seemed to eat away at his anger. This time was no different. By the time the next class had filed in, his anger had faded to just a tiny little throb deep inside, one that he kept in place, knowing it might help later.

Because there was going to be a later, of that he had no doubts.

The rest of the day passed quickly, his mind on other things, other people….or rather…person. He kept coming back to her comment about his knowing where to find her, wondering what exactly she meant by that. It wasn’t until he was back in his office, shutting down his computer, that he remembered the e-mail…the one that had all her personal information in it.

A smile came then….a feral smile, one that grew wider the more he thought about it. Soon a plan was hatched in his head and he headed home to prepare. When night fell, Devin slipped on his coat and headed out, driving towards her place. In his pocket were a few little surprises for Anna. He had to be careful here, not because of her but because he knew her apartment was in a complex frequented by other students, so he parked a few blocks away and walked in on foot, dipping into shadows whenever he saw someone. Finally he made it to the complex and paused, looking it over. From her address, he guessed she had a ground floor unit and sure enough, he eventually found it. He wasn’t sure if she’d be up or not, since it was late, but he found a few lights on. Then he saw something else that made him grin more. A path led around the edge of the building towards the back. Taking it, he saw that each apartment had a sliding glass door that led out onto a patio. Nodding, a plan began to form.

Moving back to the front, he checked to make sure no one was around then slipped up to her door. Ringing the doorbell quickly, he darted out and slipped back around the building, finding her sliding door. Pulling his wallet out, he slipped a credit card from it and then waited until he heard her footsteps, smiling when he saw an outline through the current head towards the front door. Reaching out then, he pulled the sliding door just enough to expose the latch, which he popped up with his card, unlocking it. A trick he’d learned as a child, and it worked if a stick wasn’t in the track. Thank goodness one wasn’t. Hearing her open the front door, he slipped inside, shutting and latching it, then quickly slipped down the hall and into her bedroom, disappearing into her closet.

Anna had gone to the door, her heart pounding. It was late. Later than she had thought Devin would come to her, but this had to be him now and she found herself nervous as she unlocked it.

She opened the door, still dressed in her outfit, not wanting to take it off without him there. She peaked out into the cold January night but there was nothing. Shivering, she closed the door and locked it behind her, her heart sinking. Maybe he didn't understand the invitation.

Anna pulled her sweater about herself as she put the apartment to bed, moving to her room. She stepped into her sanctuary and paused. She swore she could smell his scent on the air. She shook her head, a small smile at her overactive and hopeful imagination. Turning on the bed side lamp, she flicked off the overhead light, and in the soft glow began to undress.

She removed her sweater first, then the belt of her outfit. She slid her hands about her waist to the back of her skirt, unzipping it, and letting it fall to the floor. She stood for a moment, clad in the lingerie set, and her thin white collared shirt. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled sadly. She looked hot, with her curves accented nicely, the hem of the shirt inches above the hem of her stockings so the barest hint of garters existed to tempt the imagination. Anna sighed.

How she wished Devin could see her…her fingers deftly working to slip the buttons of her shirt free.

He watched from the darkness of her closet, surrounded by her clothes and her scent which clung to them, his gaze locked on the bedroom. Through the bedroom door, he could see lights being cut off one by one and knew she was coming to bed. A feral smile slid over his lips at the thought.

When she finally walked through the door, his eyes widened, seeing her in the same outfit she’d worn in his class. It had shocked him then, and highly aroused him, even in his state of anger and now was no different. As she glanced around, he held his breath, not wanting to give away his presence. Finally she turned, facing the mirror, and his gaze fell on its shiny covering, seeing her as she saw herself, radiant and beautiful and perhaps a little unsure.

He had to bite his lip when she began to undress, to keep his hard breaths from escaping. Finally, he couldn’t stand it any longer and with a gentle push at the door, he stepped into her bedroom.

“Let me do that” he whispered in her ear from behind, his voice husky and desperate with need. Sliding his arms around her sides, he moved hers away from the buttons and slowly began to finish what she had started, each twist of his fingers freeing another one. The shirt slowly began to come undone, revealing more and more of her soft flesh, and his smile widened.

“So beautiful” he murmured, staring at her in the mirror “and so very much mine.”

His fingers began to trace her bra then, slowly caressing her breasts, as his head dipped and he kissed her neck just under her ear.

Anna felt her pulse leap as Devin snared his arms about her waist. The picture of him behind her in the mirror was exquisite. She melted into his hard body, glad that he had shown and her senses hadn't betrayed her.

She let her hands fall to her sides as Devin finished unbuttoning her shirt, unwrapping his gift. She shivered slightly under the soft caress of his hands on her flesh, over her cupped breasts. Anna watched every move he made in the mirror, the attention and touches setting her on fire. Anna bent her neck to allow him better access to her neck, her rounded ass curving in against the hard solid planes of his body, feeling the effect she had on his body.

"Yes Devin," she whispered softly. "Yours, only yours." Anna's eyes found his in the mirror as his hand stroked her flesh sending goosebumps over her creamy skin. Anna gently covered his hands with her own encouraging him to stroke and touch.

"I've missed you...my love" she said softly as she took a tip of his finger into her mouth, sucking it gently. Tonight she would become his, in every sense of the word, and her body was tight with anticipation.

Devin watched her in the mirror, soaking up the look in her face as his hands began to explore. His lips continued to kiss her neck, tracing it’s full length, up then down finally delivering a light nip to her flesh.

“I’ve missed you too, baby” he murmured against her ear as his hands slipped behind her back and undid her bra. “I was so mad at you earlier but I realized later what you were trying to do and I felt so much pride because I knew how hard it must have been for you.”

His hands began to slowly trace her bare breasts now, lightly covering every inch of them, just lightly caresses. Then he slowly began to circle her nipples, feeling her areola pebble in pleasure and those nubs harden. Drawing his finger tips over them next, he lightly teased them, feeling his own cock press into her ass even more.

“Tonight is about us” he murmured next, his fingers latching onto those nipples and slowly rolling them back and forth “About all the things I’ve wanted to do to you these past few years” he added as he gripped them and suddenly pulled them taut. “I can’t wait to get started.”

Anna sighed as Devin's hands lay claim to her body. Her nipples responding to her lovers long lost touch. Her core melted as Devin's hard body pressed into her from behind. She met his eyes in the mirror, her heart swelling as he said he was proud of her his breath sending shivers down her spine.

"I couldn't handle you loosing your job because of me, fraternizing with a student directly in your class would cost you your job....and you'd just come back to me..." Her voice was soft as she moaned with his caress, as he pulled her nipples tight, twisting them between his supple fingers. Anna took a deep breath her ass pressing tighter to Devin's body. She squirmed for a moment, twisting in his arms. As she came face to face with him, her bare chest crushed against his and his arms about her bottom, she smiled into his face. Tilting her head she offered her lips to his, the soft sweetness meeting his.

"Devin," she murmured against his lips as their kiss broke. "Show me..."

He lost himself in the kiss for a moment, feeling fire flare deep within his body. They’d never gone all the way, never consummated their relationship in the truest sense of the word, but he knew it was going to happen that night. Knew it and reveled in the thought.

“I will show you, baby” he murmured back after their kiss broke, his tongue slowly tracing her lower lip “but first I want to explore you, to remind myself just what is mine.” As he said it, he ran his fingertips up her back, tracing the curve of her spine, and teased them into her hair, which he gripped. Pulling her head back with a firm grip, he proceeded to kiss and nibble his way down her jaw and underneath to her neck, which he nipped again.

Slowly kissing his way downward, he nipped her collarbone and then the upper swell of one breast before sucking a nipple between his lips. His hands slide down her back then, tracing that spine a second time, before cupping her ass and drawing her forward. When he reached her belly button, he let his tongue trace it and dip inside as his fingers curled over her pantyhose and slowly began to peel them downward.

Anna's breath caught as Devin sank to his knees in front of her, gently peeling her stockings from her thighs. She closed her eyes to the sensation, her hands twinning through his hair as he took his time unclipping one and gently rolling it off her leg, before doing the other.

It took all of her strength to keep standing, her knees weak. The heat of Devin's touch was so much better than she had ever remembered. Their brief encounter in the SU building had been just that, brief and more about reestablishing that connection than growing it.

This however, this was about growing together. About a claim long ago staked, finally to be marked completely as his and his alone. She shivered against his warm fingers, as she stroked his hair absently. How many nights had she lay awake dreaming of his touch, taking and claiming every inch of her? How often had she lain in bed over the years, wishing her finger had been his? And instead of cumming on her, he was buried inside of her? Now, as she opened her eyes to watch him again, parts of those dreams were unfolding before her. Gently she tightened her hand in his hair, tipping his head to look up at her just momentarily. Words seemed to fail her, but she hoped he could see the depth of the emotion stirring in her soul, for him and him alone.

He stared up at her, his gaze locking with hers, and he felt that fire inside stir even more, slowly beginning to blaze its way through his nerves. That look on her face, it said it all, telling him that she was his, body, heart, and soul. His to do with as he wanted, when he wanted, how he wanted, and it brought a devilish little grin to his face.

Running his hands back up her legs again, he slowly forced her to spread them a little, giving him more access to her skin. Leaning forward, he started at her ankles and slowly nipped her skin, then licked and kisses his way to her knee. Moving to her other leg, he did the same then pressed passed that point to suck gently on her inner thigh. Her skin was so soft, so warm, and this close he could see and smell the excitement on her moist folds.

So tempting, that sight, but he held his control and nipped and sucked his way higher before moving back to the other side. As he crossed over, his tongue darted out and he slowly swiped it across her folds, then proceeded to torture her other inner thigh next. As he did this, one hand slid higher and soon he began to tease her folds, tracing her moist slit from top to bottom, his fingers slowly pressing inward. Finally he stood, trailing kisses over her stomach to her breasts, his fingers never stopping their soft, slow exploration. Nipping the bottom of her soft mounds, he then sucked a single nipple between his lips, drawing on it deeply. That moment, that very moment, he chose to slowly slip one finger inside her, followed by another soon after.

Anna gasped softly as Devin teased her folds, then continued to rain kisses on her flesh as he stood to his full height. She bit her lower lip as his fingers explored her. She clutched at him as he invaded her with one, and then a second. It had been a very long time since his fingers had touched her there, and typically it was a veiled touch...through her panties, fleeting and hurried. Anna savored his movement, her eyes closed as her hand tightened about his neck, caressing and slipping down his perfect back to his hip.

"Devin,"she moaned softly, her body arching to his exploring hand. She was wet, had been pretty much all day, anticipating this. His fingers moved with a skillfulness of a longtime lover over his partner. She met his gaze for a moment, her breath catching as his fingers probed deeper. "I want you..."she gasped softly.

She leaned in letting her lips find his in a tentative kiss, her mouth opening to him, as her fingertips traced lightly over the bulging fly of his pants. She stroked softly against his shaft, like she used to, teasing him through the fabric, before putting some passion against his lips as she slipped his zipper down, her hand dipping in to find his flesh and stroke him, skin to skin. Her chest heaved against his, as she broke their passionate kiss for a moment of air before pressing back to him, begging silently for more.

That kiss alone would have been enough to leave him wanting but when he felt her fingers probing at his pants, then slowly unzipping and reaching in to grasp him, it was all it took. A deep shudder ran through his body as he felt her wrap her fingers around his swollen flesh and that first stroke of her palm almost took him over the edge. Her words echoed in his ear, that need she felt heating him from the inside out, and he felt it too.

“Stroke me just a little longer, Anna” he whispered against her ear, his fingers never stopping “while I finger fuck that sweet little pussy of mine.” The words were possessive but she was his and he’d tell her that as often as he felt like. They both knew it. Tonight was simply about sealing their link in the most intimate way possible. He’d known it the moment he left his house, that tonight would be the night he finally fucked her, and he knew without a doubt she wanted it too.

His fingers continued to move inside her as he lost himself to her touch, the two of them providing mutual pleasure in that moment. He could feel how wet she was, and becoming wetter, and he couldn’t help but smile. Anna was his, tonight and forever, and nothing was going to change that. “I think it’s time, baby…..time that I fully claimed what is mine” he finally whispered against her ear, his fingers sliding out of her sopping pussy. “Crawl onto the bed and watch me get undressed.”

Anna leaned against him as he asked her continue stoking his shaft. She bit her lip as her hand moved along him. Each stoke against his flesh causing an equal reaction in her own body. She was glad she was holding on to him as he whispered it was time. Her heart lept.

Anna slowly pulled herself away from the security of his warm solid body, as his fingers left her aching body empty. She had always hated leaving his embrace, her heart aching at the separation. She met his gaze as she moved to her bed. crawling up it as he commanded, her ass perfectly framed by the garter belt, the only piece of clothing left on her frame. She turned, her back propped against pillows as she watched him.

Anna felt her chest heave, as her gaze wandered up Devin's form. She marveled at him, appreciating the man he had become. She licked her lips unconsciously as she watched Devin's fingers, still slick from her pussy, move to his shirt. Anna raised her eyes back to his, moaning softly at the intensity she found there.

"I am yours, I always have been, and I always will be. I waited for you..." she left her voice trailed off. Her heart had belonged to him for so long, her body wouldn't betray that bond. Now that he was here though in front of her, slowly agonizingly taking off his clothes she was hot with pride. This was her lover...bound by blood, mind, soul and tonight- in body. Anna felt the heat flushing through her cheeks as she watched him. "God you are perfect, Devin." she said softly, his name a soft intimate caress finishing off her compliment.

Back
Top Bottom