Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming His Cousin (AK and DtD)

AnnaKarenina

Super-Earth
Man, January sucked.

The only good thing was it was the beginning of a new semester. Anna smiled ruefully as she wove her way through the buzzing common halls towards her 1pm class; History 101. At 5’9, she had a good vantage over most of the human clutter in the halls, but still sometimes she was just as invisible as anyone, even with her pleasantly curvy frame, and generous chest. She was nearly done for the day, just this last lecture and she could go home and hibernate until tomorrow. Anna rubbed her tired eyes as she dodged some girls with their heads down texting coming from the lecture hall she wanted.

This time of year was always rough for Anna. All the family affairs with the one obvious person missing made her heart ache just a little. Anna had always been close to her older cousin Devin. Devin’s dad and her mother were siblings and close which meant that Anna and Devin had spent plenty of shared time together. Throughout their childhood they had nearly been inseparable, and if anyone had known the truth about how inseparable, her moroseness at the family reunions would take on a new meaning.

As she made her way to an aisle seat in the middle of the lecture theater, she wondered where he was. Family had been anticipating him coming home, and just like the last 7 years, he’d not shown. You’d think after seven years of holding her breath and being disappointed, it would hurt less, but nope, not the case. Did he ever think of her? Miss her….regret her?

Anna ran a hand through her auburn shoulder length hair, angry at herself for getting caught up in missing someone who anyone else would call a monster for claiming her the way he did. But just the thought of him, even just the sound of his name-Devin- still got under her skin, and made her body react with a will of its own. She settled in and people filled the seats about her. As the bell tolled, the hum of the room dropped in anticipation of the class beginning.

Silence filled the small office as Devin stood and pushed back from the desk, sending the chair sliding over the carpet. Taking a look around, he smiled, knowing that he’d finally taken that next step for his future….one that he hoped was bright. He’d finally gotten into the esteemed Taylorville University Graduate School, which had a national reputation, and solidified his standing by obtaining a teaching assistant position for the freshman History classes.

It was a big step for him, a man who had barely made it through college and then wandered aimless for a few years after it. When he’d finally figured out what he wanted to do with his life – teach at the college level – he knew exactly where he needed to go to get that next degree. Of course, that meant coming home to a city that had many memories for him, both good and bad. He hadn’t been back in years but he was looking forward to seeing his family again. It was going to be a surprise for them; no one knew he’d taken the position at the university.

Stopping in front of the mirror hanging from the office door, he adjusted his tie and grinned at his reflection. Looking snappy, he thought, as he opened the door and moving into the hallway, almost running into a cute female student.

“Oh, I’m sorry” he said as he reached out to steady her when she jerked away to avoid a collision. She murmured a quick thanks and hurried on. As his hand dropped to his side, he was aware of the tingling in his fingers and the memory that had flashed through his mind right then. One of a certain cousin of his, one he had gotten to know quite well before going off to college. He wondered if Anna had gone off to college herself now, since she’d be old enough to be a freshman.

With that thought in mind, he hurried to the lecture hall and pushed through the door, entering a maelstrom of noise. Seeing all the students, his breath hitched for a moment and then he grinned again, moving to the front of the hall and taking a stand behind the podium.

“All right, everyone, put away your phones and settle down. It’s time for class” he announced, his voice booming out over the hall with authority. In that moment, a tiny bit of the Dominant that resided in him snuck out and he felt the energy course through his veins.

Anna was absently chewing on the top of her pencil. She remembered the last time she had seen Devin, before he packed himself into the beat-up second hand sports car he bought and drove out of her life. At 14, that image had burned into her brain, him leaving, and not looking back- so much so that at 21 it still brought the painful prick of tears to her eyes. She never forgot his last words to her either, she sighed softly lost in memories.

She jumped as the strong voice echoed over the din of the students, demanding attention and obedience. Anna sat up a bit more in her seat, as her counterparts did as instructed and moved to begin to pay attention. The man at the front of the class was well dressed, from this distance she couldn't make out the specifics of his features, but he seemed handsome enough, tall and decently built. Or at the very least, he was in possession of a very good tailor-to give off the impression of being well built. He also seemed vaguely familiar in that way all beautiful people tend to be.

Anna smirked a bit to herself, do the clothes make the man or does the man make the clothes? She should have paid more attention in Philosophy 101 and she might have remembered which famous philosopher mused that saying. But the prof. in Phil101a, had been old and likely lived through the birth of philosophical thought himself.

Not like this one, no, this one looked like he might be interesting. As she glanced about the class, it looked as though the rest of the female student population was coming to that conclusion as well. Anna leaned back, ready to take notes, waiting for him to continue.

Devin stood behind the podium, his words fading from the air, a small smile playing across his lips. His voice had been normal, but the tone was commanding, and the students had responded to it. Every single one of them was settling down, their phones tucked away in pockets or purses, all eyes on the front of the room where he stood. He waited until full quiet settled over the room and then stepped from behind the podium completely, letting them get their first good look at him.

“That’s much better. I’m glad to see you can take….direction….so well” he said, chuckling softly. He slowly walked across the front of the room, his gaze moving from student to student in the first few rows, matching the glare of one guy and the smile of the first girl. The second one, a shapely brunette, caught his eye and he let his gaze linger for just a second. Enough so she noticed it but not so long that it was improper; he was a teacher, after all, and she a student. Still, her beauty stirred something within him.

Finally he stopped in the middle of the room and let his gaze go higher, taking them all in but not really being able to tell one from another. He hated these huge lecture halls; had hated them as a student and hated them more as a teacher. The room did nothing but create an environment for boredom. Well, not this time, not if he could help it. Spreading his arms wide, he smiled.

“Welcome to History 101, ladies and gentlemen. I know, I know, you’re thinking its just another boring class but it won’t be. No, together we’re going to make this a fun experience, while learning something along the way. I hope you’re ready for that.”

Turning, he headed back to the podium. When he reached it, he grabbed some papers and turned back to the students.

“Unfortunately, I have to start us off with a really boring activity….groan with me now…it’s time for roll call.” He groaned for emphasis, his voice a sensual sound that filled the hall.

“Here’s the thing though….I gotta do this every class but nothing says we can’t have fun with it. After I call your name today, you have one task – to rename yourself. That’s right, rename yourself….but you have to choose the name of a famous figure from history. Man or woman, I don’t care.”

He glanced at a couple of guys. “That’s right, fellas. You can wear a skirt for once, if you want”. A wink followed.

“I’ll start us off…..my name is Devin Parker…but from here on out, you should call me Indiana.”

There was silence at first then people started laughing, the sound bringing a smile to his face.

“Hey, they doesn’t count. He’s a character in a movie!” shouted one guy.

Devin nodded.

“Yep but I’m the professor so I get to break the rules! Now, let’s go around the room. As I call your name, acknowledge and give me your new name. I’ll remember them all, I promise”.

With that, he began to call out names.

Anna had begun absently drawing on her page as she listened to the prof explain his roll call game in that voice which was so easy to listen to. She was busy wondering who she would choose when he introduced himself, already really knowing the answer. She would be Florence Nightingale –she had always been a sucker for wounded things when she was young, and Devin’s mother had taken to calling her Miss Nightingale any time she rescued a small creature for certain death.

Absently, she drew his name as he said it and then startled at the words staring back at her. She looked up to the front of the class, back to her page, and again. No, that couldn’t be right? Could it? It had been seven years, he had changed a lot from teenager he’d been to the man before her. Anna swallowed hard, her heart pounding. He was already on to calling the B’s, she wasn’t going to have a lot to time to think on what to do. Her hands were sweating. She couldn’t do this, not stand and face him here after all this time. There was no way this was going to work, none…

Anna Carrington

Was it her imagination or had he taken a sharp breath after saying her name? There was a lengthy pause, before Anna slowly stood, several people in class anxiously scanning the room to see where the next student would pop up. She smoothed her hands over her hips in a nervous gesture, before meeting his gaze.

“Florence Nightingale,” she said projecting loud enough for the class to hear.

She stood a moment longer, never taking her gaze from him, as she dropped back into her no longer anonymous seat. Her mind was racing, warring between two schools of thought on what needed to come next… fight or flight… and flight certainly was looking good to take the win!

The little game he had devised was turning out to be a bit more fun than he’d expected. Students were choosing good names for themselves, some clearly having fun with their choices and others clearly putting serious thought into it. He absorbed it all, each and every one of them, because one thing Devin had that most people didn’t was a damn good memory. It wasn’t photographic, though it came close at times, and he would have no problem delivering on the promise he gave them – to remember every name chosen.

When he read that next name from his list, the one that rolled off his tongue easily, he didn’t understand why his body suddenly seemed on fire. Not until that voice rang through the room, drawing his gaze upward as if his head had been yanked by a rope tied around his neck. When his sight landed on her, his lips parted and suddenly he had trouble standing, his step staggering for a second before he caught himself.

Anna. Anna Carrington.

His Anna….right here in his room….one of his student…..

And from the looks of things, a now fully grown woman with very sexy curves and beauty that screamed at him.

HIS Anna…

Those words echoed in his mind immediately and when he saw the way some of the guys in the room turned to stare at her, a growl bubbled out before he could stop it. Turning it into a cough near the end, drawing attention back to front of the room again, he let a slow smile play across his lips.

“I like that name…..Florence” he said, his gaze watching as she sat back down. “A lot.”

Turning then, he regained control and glanced back down at the list and continued where he left off, acting as if his world hadn’t just been rocked. In truth though, everything he said after that was a blur because all he could focus on was Anna, how beautiful she looked, how sexy she sounded….and all he wanted was to pin her to a wall, pull her legs up, and plunge into her with such possession it set his blood boiling.

Finally finishing up, he moved back to the front of the room, drifting over towards the podium again.

“Alright, now that we have that out of the way, it’s time to start teaching. So here’s what we’re going to do….”
His voice droned on after that, getting animated as he began to teach with passion, making the class as fun as he could. He wanted them to remember him that first day, to want to come back for more…especially Anna.

Anna felt a blush creep into her cheeks as she sat flustered for the rest of class. When Devin turned back to teach, she had focused in on him, the way his lips moved when he talked, recognizing the hidden glimpses of the teenager he’d been in the man before her.

You belong to me

Those were the only words Anna heard, in the forty five minutes of class remaining. Every time his eyes swept the room and paused on her, she saw his handsome, perfectly formed lips whisper them harshly in her ear, his body pressed tight to hers, so she could feel his hard length. Anna shivered at the memory, and how he left like nothing had mattered right after.

Anna was lost in a mild fog when the bell startled her back to reality. She tucked her things into her bag, debating on sticking around or just leaving and going to the department head to change out of this class. A shadow loomed over her pausing blocking her view of the front. She raised her eyes to the young man before her, who blushed before asking for her number. Anna listened to him stumble over his words as he asked in a round about way for her number. She shook her head as she smiled apologetically at her class mate.

“Sorry, I don’t give my number out, I’m taken.” She flashed a warm smile at the cute boy and then grabbed her bag feeling the heat of a possessive gaze as she stood to leave. She wasn't startled to find Devin’s gaze resting on her 5’9 frame, alert to her every move, while he talked to some twittering buxom blond.

Anna sighed.

She had never had a *real* boyfriend. She was cute, with natural assets some women paid good money for. Nice C-cup breasts, an indent at her waist and flared hips with a cuppable bottom. She was attractive enough to get attention, and get asked out- but they would get to a point and then she’d pull away, feeling as though she was cheating. Oh she knew Devin probably had relationships, and never thought twice about how she felt knowing he was at university with all those willing girls. But she couldn't do it. As soon as she closed her eyes when they kissed and she saw Devin instead of the boy she was with, Anna had always broken things off.

She ran a hand through her shoulder length auburn hair before slowly making her way to the front. She would say hello, she would say goodbye, and she would find a new history class to take. Concentrating on her steps, she watched her feet as she drew closer to the front of the class, her heart racing as she neared him.

Every moment of the rest of that class was torture to Devin. Every second that he had to teach, to pay attention, to talk….all of it tore at his control. His gaze kept flicking upward, sliding over the seats until he found hers, heat flooding his body, setting his heart pounding. She was there…his Anna…..just sitting there like any other student, her gaze meeting his from time to time too.

But she wasn’t any other student. Not this time. Not ever.

She was his Anna. HIS Anna. No one else’s. She had been since she was 12 though he’d never fully claimed her.

Not until now. Now, things would change. No longer would he sit by and wonder what she was up to, who she was with. No longer.

As the bell rang and the students began to filter out, he provided small talk, a smile here, a glance there. He could already sense some attraction on the part of some of the women in the class. That smile there, the light touch here, it was clear. But his mind was on one person only.

As Anna walked down the steps, Devin looked at the blond student chatting with him and with a single look sent her on her way, his message clear. Then he sidestepped another who tried to capture his attention and stepped forward, blocking Anna’s path, a smile on his face.

“Ms…..Nightingale” he murmured softly, his gaze capturing hers. “It’s a pleasure to see you again.” He took a step forward, entering her personal space, and held her gaze. “I’ve…thought of you….a lot” he said next, lowering his voice so only she would hear. “Meet me at the student union at 3:00. We have a lot to get caught up on.”

With those words, Devin suddenly stepped back but he let her see his gaze drop and slowly slide over her figure, inch by luscious inch. Yes, his Anna had indeed grown up and he liked it.

All she had to do was look down to see just how much.

Anna trembled as her nickname fell of Devin’s perfect lips in a tone meant only for her. As she met his gaze her breath caught rendering her speechless while he invaded her personal space in such an intimate gesture. The ache pooling in her belly accentuating the fact, she did truly belong to him.

“I’ve…thought of you….a lot”

Anna nervously chewed her lip, his words sending her heart fluttering to the sky. Maybe he had missed her. At his invitation whispered only for her, she just nodded, too stunned to say much else. As Devin stepped back into his professional role, Anna gently shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs that seemed to have taken over her mind. She let her gaze travel over his frame, as soft gasp escaping her lips as she realized his state. Clutching her books to her chest, she fled for some air. She had an hour to kill before she needed to meet him.

Part of her just wanted to go home, back to her bachelor apartment and forget about today, about the heat in his eyes and the ache he still caused her to have. The other was already anticipating seeing him again. Devin had always managed to invade her space and make it his own, so everything smelled, felt and reminded her of him.

Her legs carried her of their own will seemingly to the SU building. She got herself a coffee and sat down in a corner- visible, but at the same time private. She sipped her coffee, curled up, her knees to her chest. The emotions running through her were intense, and as three approached, her glances at the clock grew in frequency as she watched not only the incredibly slow marching of time but the door, for him.

The minute the last student exited the lecture hall, Devin slipped out too. Safely behind the closed door of his office, he leaned against the desk and took a deep breath. His cock bulged in his pants, evidence of how he still felt about Anna, and without even thinking, his fingers dropped down and slowly teased along its length. Sucking in his breath, he glanced to the door, making sure it was locked and then slowly undid his pants, freeing his swollen shaft.

As his fingers wrapped around it, slowly gliding along his skin, he thought of their last time together. He’d come so close to taking her then, making her his in every way, but he’d held back because he knew he was off to school the next day and didn’t know when – or if – he’d be back. Remembering the feel of her young, soft body plastered to his, his hips pressed to her ass, caused his fingers to tighten and his hand to move just a little faster. A deep groan left his lips and he looked down, knowing and feeling how close he was. Growling, he slowly pried his fingers loose and shook his head. When he came again, it would be by her hand, not his own. That, he would guarantee.

Collecting himself, he left the office and slowly made his way across campus, finally entering the Student Union. Moving through the crowd, he finally saw her and a small smile slowly came over his lips. She’d listened….she’d obeyed….just like he knew she would. Heading towards her, he stepped with purpose, his body and attitude making it clear that he belonged there. The students milling about seemed to feel it too as they slowly moved out his way without even thinking about it, speeding his approach.

Reaching her table, he leaned on the back of a chair and smiled wider.

“I’m glad you came….Ms. Nightingale” he said, letting the name roll off his tongue. Regardless of their past, they were also student and teacher, and he had to maintain professionalism in such an open space.

Glancing around, he acted as if the noise in the room bothered him then turned back to her.

“Come on, let’s go some place quieter”

The words were firm, clear, brooking no argument and without waiting for a response, he turned and headed for a side door, not glancing back. A tiny part of him wondered what she’d do but either way, he knew she was his and if he had to remind her of that, he would.

It was unfair how her heart leapt when she finally saw him enter the SU building. She smiled softly seeing the female population register his presence too, but his eyes were only for her. He had a mission, and it was her- every other person was just an obstacle.

Anna trembled as her nickname rolled effortlessly off his tongue. Devin was nothing but the picture of propriety to the casual observer. But to her, who knew him better than most, there was a searing heat behind his eyes.

She watched him walk away from her, disappearing behind a side door. She hesitated for just a moment, before unfolding herself from her perch and gathering her things. It would be so easy to run, but wasn't this what she had wanted? A chance to assuage the guilt that had plagued her? A chance to be set free? Trying to ignore the heat in her belly, Anna followed discretely opening the door and then pushing it closed behind her.

She was sure he could hear her heart beating considering the roar she heard in her own ears.

“Devin,” his name was soft, falling from her lips, naturally intimate. She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue, her chest rising and falling beneath the sheer fabric of her blouse.

The side door opened into a secluded courtyard, a tiny hidden gem tucked in between buildings. It was a quirk of the architectural design that created it – like the design of the SU and the building it attached too forgot the space when he drew up the plans. The school had made good use of it though, planting trees, bushes, and flowers throughout, and scattering benches here and there.

Devin had discovered it his first day there and it was the perfect place to renew his acquaintance with Anna. Once into the courtyard, he slipped to the side, ducking behind a tree, to wait. Soon, his patience was rewarded as she stepped through, the door clicking shut behind her, his name falling from her lips.

Slipping behind her, one hand wrapped around her waist and the other clamped over her mouth, sealing off any sound she might make. Then he slowly pulled her body against his, back to chest.

“Don’t make a sound” he murmured in her ear as he stepped backward, away from the door, moving slowly into the corner of the courtyard. The feel of her ass brushing against the front of his pants drove him wild and he was as hard as a rock, something he knew she could feel.

Reaching the spot he wanted, he released her mouth but kept his lips near her ear, whispering again.

“I’m sorry for the scare, Anna, but I needed you against me again and no one could hear you cry out in surprise.” His words were soft, slow, meant to calm her.

“What I said in class I meant. Thoughts of you have haunted me all this time.” His lips moved then, placing a kiss on her neck, and the arm around her waist loosened. His free hand reached down then and slowly undid his zipper, letting the sound fill the air. Then he moved back just enough that he could free himself.

“I want you to feel just how much.” With that, he took one of her hands in his and brought it backwards, slowly wrapping her fingers around his swollen shaft.

“You are mine, Anna. I know it…and you know it….but now you have to prove it. Stroke my cock slowly and make me cum.”

It was a huge risk, forcing this moment in the courtyard, but it was time to reclaim what was his.

Anna had jumped when Devin’s arms snaked about her body before relaxing into the warm familiar embrace. He had always loved sneaking up on her, she was certain just so he could feel her heart jump into over drive. As Devin directed them to the secluded corner of the small oasis, Anna could feel the steel of his desire against her, causing a rush of heat to the core of her body. Devin’s soft words as he pushed her gently against the cool wall of the corner, his left hand blocking her in place, made her tremble with anticipation, the sound of his zipper electrifying the already charged air about them. Anna gasped softly as her hand made contact with his freed shaft, his words molten in her ear.

Stroke my cock slowly and make me cum.

Anna’s hand wrapped about his shaft. The heavy weight familiar and the same, her thumb gently traced the thick ridge of his head before gently sliding the pad over his tip, just like he had taught her to do so many years ago. Her grip was firm and solid as she stroked her hand up and down, the movement causing his tip to brush against the curve of her ass as she did so, varying the pressure to tease the moment from him. Anna could hear the slight hitch in his breath as she worked his shaft, her thumb teasing over his head, smearing the hot precum to lubricate her strokes. Devin had always enjoyed cumming for her, and on her. She closed her eyes, seeing his cock in her mind, she worked him closer to his release, feeling his velvet steel shaft pulse strongly under her fingertips. Anna smiled knowing the next time he demanded she make him cum she would use her mouth instead of her hand, and remind him she’d been a good student, even back then. She licked her lips and softly whispered,

"Cum Devin, please,"

If there had been any kernel of doubt inside him, they disappeared the moment her hand moved that first time. He’d waited years to feel that again, the soft grip of her hand and the slow slide of her palm over his engorged shaft, and every moment was worth it. The sensations sliding through his body in that moment were electric and he groaned in need.

“That’s a good girl. Keep going, I’m so close” he whispered against her ear, not wanting her to stop.

She did as told too, her hand never stopping, using her fingers and her thumb perfectly, pushing him closer and closer to the edge. When her thumb creased his slit, his hips bucked and a deep moan left his lips. So very close now, it was taking everything he had to maintain control.

When she whispered softly, he groaned again.

“Soon, Anna….I want to enjoy your touch just a little longer.”

As he said it, his hands slid up her side and slowly cupped her breasts, massaging them through her shirt, loving the way they felt against his palms once again. His hips began to move them, fucking her hand softly, his control slipping fast. Not wanting to cum all over her pants, he stepped back, out of her grip and aimed for the wall. A few strokes of his own hand finished him off and with a deep groan, his cum began to spurt out, coating the bricks with ease.

“God…..I needed that” he murmured softly when he was finally done. Reaching out, he slowly turned her around and cupped her cheek, rubbing his thumb lightly over it.

“Thank you, Anna” he added as he leaned in and kissed her softly, his lips pressing to hers. When he pulled away, he grinned wickedly.

“Now, drop to your knees and clean me off”.

Anna melted at his tender kiss, a soft sigh escaping her lips as he caressed her cheek. His following command made her heart flutter. Her gaze slid sideways to the door they had entered the courtyard by, before meeting his again. Anna moistened her lips stealing a kiss from him once more before slowly sinking to her knees before him. Anna looked up at him, holding his gaze as she flicked her tongue out to touch the glistening tip of his cock. Slowly she dragged her tongue about his ridge before sliding down his length along the vein from the tip to his root. Sighing softly she laved her tongue around each of his perfect balls before licking back to the tip.

Meeting his gaze once again she winked at him before letting herself capture his pulsing head, sucking it into her hot moist mouth. Inch by slow inch, just like he had taught her to do, she took him into her waiting mouth, deeper and deeper, until the tip of his sweet cock hit the back of her throat. Anna knew that contact would drive him crazy, it always had -as she swirled her tongue about his shaft, her lips applying firm pressure on him. She moaned softly against his body as she felt him swell again. Had he ever explored after she had done this, he’d have known how hot sucking him made her. Anna could feel the rising heat and liquid need pooling in her pussy. As she lost herself in giving him what he demanded from her, she knew she was sealing her fate even further.

He owned her. Mind, body and soul.

She eased her motion pausing for a moment before sucking him back into her mouth with gusto. The sweet salty taste of his seed still lingered on his flesh as she sucked hard and firm. God, she had missed the taste of him.

His gaze followed her to the ground, watching the slow, sensual movements of her body as she settled onto her knees. He smiled, remembering other moments like this, each one enjoyable in its own way. Anna had always been a good girl for him, obeying him most of the time, and she never failed to please him. Especially when it came to oral sex; the woman was simply wicked with her mouth, having learned well.

The fact that they were in the secluded courtyard, but could be caught at anyone coming through the door, just added to the heat of the moment. His blood flowed hot and deep and when she made that first sweep of her tongue, a tiny moan slipped out. They only grew worse as she slowly sucked on his shaft, bringing it back to life, his cock soon throbbing between her lips.

“God….Anna….you’re going to make me cum again” he murmured. It was true, he could feel his climax coming fast, his groans deepening. Suddenly his hands shot down and cupped her head, holding her mouth on his shaft as an orgasm ripped through him, drawing another moan, followed by that first spurt of hot seed that filled her mouth. Soon, more followed until it dribbled from around his cock.

“Swallow, baby, swallow as much as you can” he whispered down at her as he slowly pulled his cock free. With their gazes locked, she did just that, swallowing hard. Some of it escaped from her mouth and he reached out, swiping at it with a finger, bringing it to his own lips. Then he pulled her to her feet and kissed her, tasting his juices on her lips.

It was heated, dominant, his tongue claiming hers as he pressed her body against his. So much passion went into it, he felt heat flare inside him again but instead of acting on it, he broke the kiss instead.

“I have to go, Anna….I have to teach another class this afternoon. I want to see you again soon though. Perhaps after class tomorrow”

He paused, staring into her eyes.

“Wear something sexy, something just for me.”

Anna clutched on to Devin, her knees weak with need as she licked her lips. The salty taste of his seed and the sweetness of his strong lips making her head light. She nodded as he asked her to wear something just for him tomorrow.

“Devin,” she said softly as she picked up her discarded bag, breaking their contact. “I’m glad you’re home.” She smiled gently at him before disappearing back through the door they had come, into the crowed halls of the SU building.

Anna fled the school, unable to think clearly. As she trudged up the stairs to her third floor apartment her mind was doing double time. She needed to get out of his class, or at least make an attempt, for both their sanity.

Dumping her bag at the chair at the entrance to her bachelor suite, Anna went to her window that over looked her quiet street. She closed her curtains, and in one fluid motion removed her blouse, and then released her jeans, stepping out of them as she made her way to the bathroom. She filled the large tub with hot water, her mind tripping through her closet as she unconsciously planned tomorrows outfit, to make him drool.

Slowly releasing her bra, she tossed it in to the laundry basket and then gently rolled her matching panties from her hips, down her thighs. Kicking them on to the pile of laundry she stepped into the hot water, sighing as her muscles began to relax and release. She sank into the water, her full breasts bobbing gently.

As her body loosened, Anna closed her eyes, the image of Devin’s face as she was on her knees before him swam into her vision. Her fingers trailed down her belly to the soft clutch of trimmed hair between her thighs, slipping easily between the folds. God, he made her so wet. Anna moaned softly as her fingers slid in and out of her aching body, brushing against her aching clit. She let her legs fall open as she sank down into the tub, eyes closed picturing Devin over her, pushing himself into her. Her hips rocked gently as she caressed herself closer to the edge. Just as she couldn’t hold back, his name slipped from her parted lips, Devin, and her body trembled, fragmenting into a thousand pieces as her walls clutched at her fingers.

Anna sighed, relieved. She closed her eyes again, this time letting an easy sleep overtake her. She’d email the Department head of History when she got out of the tub, once the water cooled to uncomfortable. And once that was done, she'd lay out the outfit she'd wear for him.

He stood there for a few moments, his now limp cock just hanging out, his mind lost to the images of what had just happened. Anna…his Anna….had willing gone to her knees at his command and taken her in his mouth….and did this right after he’d already cum in her hands. The feel of her lips wrapped around his cock had excited him beyond belief and he’d been right back where they’d been before he’d left.

And he liked that.

Devin hadn’t been sure how he’d feel when he returned, whether she’d still be around and if she was, whether that spark would still be there. Today proved that it was, very much so, and not just for him. She’d fallen back into her role as his submissive without thinking twice and that thought alone had his desire building again.

Groaning, he shook his head to erase the memories and reached down, tucking his flaccid cock back in his pants. Taking a deep breath, he then headed back into the Student Union and took a look around, his gaze meeting different student’s eyes, a smile flicking in and out every now and then.

Whistling softly, he finally left the building and headed back to the lecture hall. He had another class to teach and he could only hope that he’d keep his mind on topic during it.

To bad he wasn’t successful with that.

All he’d been able to think about the entire time was what outfit she’d wear the next day.

She had woken with a headache. Her dreams had been….tortured…to say the least. Half of them had been sensual, crosses of memories and fantasies that left her aching. The others had been heartbreaking, leaving her heart fragile and distrustful of the afternoon before.

Anna had run a hot shower, hoping the steaming pulsing water would take off the edge. She had taken her time, doing her legs, and her hair but it hadn't helped. And then she had checked her email midway through dressing, pausing before putting on her top layer, to discover one more thing to add to her monstrous headache.

Last night, she had written a formal letter to the Department Head of History. She had explained that due to unforeseen family issues, the 1 pm time slot of History 101 had become counterproductive to her schedule and she wished to change. She had included her address, student number, cell phone and email, as well as the course number for the alternative class, all in an attempt to make her argument irrefutable. The reply in her inbox, was very firmly in denial of her request. Not only that, but it had been copied to Devin. "University protocol", stated that any request to drop a class be forwarded to the professor of said class so they were in the know about what was going on. She’d been trying to do the right thing, especially given their relationship but she’d been denied. Now he’d know she tried to leave, she just hoped he understood why.

He also had her home address, her email, her phone number…not that it was bad necessarily, but Devin made it hard for her to breathe sometimes. She’d be jumping now- every time the door rang, or her phone went off, or her email pinged- with anticipation, her heart a flutter, hoping it might be him, and that was what she didn't need.

Anna stood, and wandered to the wardrobe, catching a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror. Her hair was still damp from her shower and softly curled about her shoulders. Her creamy legs clad in fishnet stockings were a shocking contrast to her skin. The straps of the garter leading the eye up to the crimson satin of her panties trimmed with eyelash black lace that matched not only her garter belt but also the bra she wore. A smattering of crystals in the centre of her bra caught the light twinkling, accenting her ample cleavage even more. Anna smiled.

She would be distracting.

Choosing a trumpet skirt in black that flared below her knee, and a crisp white collared shirt with a thick black belt, she finished dressing. She left her shirt unbuttoned to the third button, knowing that when she sat in the seat-right in front- that she was planning on, Devin would have a hard time concentrating. Twirling in the mirror for a final look, Anna slipped into her jacket before grabbing her things, her skirt swishing as she moved. She couldn’t help but smile at her reflection, now the perfect picture of modesty, but as soon as her coat was removed, Devin would have an eyeful.

His reaction to her would be worth it, even if he was miffed about the request to drop his class; she hoped she’d be forgiven as soon as he saw her.

Devin stared at the computer screen for what felt like an eternity, reading the e-mail over and over again. Every word felt like a jab to his heart, the blade stabbing deep, sucking the breath from his lungs. No matter how many times he read it, how many ways he tried to interpret it, the message was still the same, at least to the Dominant side of his soul.

She had tried to leave him.

It was right there, in black and white on his screen. Her long note to the Dean, the lies about why she wanted out of his class, the knowledge that she wanted out, that she wanted to leave him, to walk away from her Master without being released. She had enjoyed yesterday, enjoyed their rekindling of lust, he knew it and she knew it.

And yet she still tried to leave him.

He boiled inside, a mixture of anger and pain, a churning mess deep inside that grew every time he read that message. It didn’t matter that the Dean had denied her request, that she wouldn’t actually be leaving his class. What mattered was that she had betrayed him.

Him.

Her Dominant. Her Master.

Standing up, he kicked his chair back in anger and grabbed his stuff for class then stormed from the room. As he strode through the hall, students moved away from him, almost as if they sensed the energy inside.

Entering his lecture hall, he surveyed the students sitting there, his eyes darting from one to another to another. When they fell onto Anna, his stare was molten, the fire burning inside peeking out for a moment. He knew he had told her to dress special for him that day but in that moment, he didn’t care.

She had tried to leave him. That deserved a punishment, one he knew would sting. Without saying a word, without letting his eyes roam, he stared at her a moment longer and then turned away, dismissing her completely in that moment.

Anna had gotten to the lecture hall early to claim her seat. Front row right to his right from his view at the podium. She took off her jacket and arranged herself. The crimson and black lace of her bra thinly veiled under her white collared shirt, the deep vee offering an unfettered peak at the enclosure beneath. She crossed her legs, pulling her skirt so that he could see the tight strap of the garter and the hem over her stocking against the underside of her creamy thigh. She was never so grateful that the class filled from the back as she was at this moment.

Until she saw him, and her heart stopped beating as it shattered with his look.

Devin was furious. Every inch of his body was tense as he entered the class, and her heart began to sink as his gaze swept the room searching. When he found her his flashing eyes made her breath catch, and his utter dismissal a long moment later caused pinpricks of tears to form in her eyes. His anger radiated from his form, she could almost feel the heat of it, though she was feet away from him.

He had misunderstood everything.

Anna swiped at her face as a hot tear lazily rolled down her cheek. His casual dismissal stung, just about as badly as his driving away years earlier. She smoothed her hands over her skirt, thinking of adjusting it when she saw him shake his head slightly. It might have been her imagination, but Anna pulled her hands back to her lap, leaving her skirt as it was.

She nervously chewed at her lower lip as she waited for the class to begin, hoping, praying that he gave her something. She knew him, knew he wouldn’t be mad forever. But, Anna also knew as with any time she’d been less than he expected or wanted, he would be harsh with her until he forgave her. She twirled a finger in her hair, a gesture she had kept from her childhood when she knew she was going to catch hell for something. She could make him understand if given the chance to explain. She just hoped he’d listen to her.

Her cell phone buzzed softly against her side from her coat pocket. As she fished it out the bell sounded for class to begin.

The anger flowed through his veins, fused his very cells, burned through his soul. Anger at Anna, at her attempt to leave, at her utter disregard for what they had before and for what they would have again. It flared bright and hot inside him, burned with every breath, and he couldn’t keep it out of his body language at all.

Not that he wanted to at all. He wanted her to see it, to know she had done this, had caused this and he wanted everyone else in the room to know that something had set him off. They wouldn’t know what but they would know and in knowing, their nerves would heighten, which he just knew Anna would pick up on, adding to her misery.

Devin wasn’t a vengeful person, not normally, but when he staked a claim, when he let his Dominance take life, he expected to be respected and obeyed. Anna had obeyed him, her outfit of the day made that very clear, but she had also disrespected him.

On a grand scale.

He saw that tear roll down her cheek, saw the look of dismay on her face, and smiled in return though he did have the grace to hid it. When she went to move her skirt, to reveal more of her legs, he shook his head, making it clear that he no interest in seeing her.

It was the phone that truly set him off though. She pulled it out right as the bell rang, even though he had said from day one that if he saw a cell phone used in his class, he would confiscate it. Yet she still pulled it out, disrespecting him a second time.

He was holding a book in his hand at the time and reacted without thinking, slamming it down on her desk top hard enough to rattle the chair, even with her body in it. Reaching out, he snatched the phone from her hand and clenched it, his fingers going white and the look in his eyes pure murder.

Stepping back, he held it high for all to see, the infernal device still buzzing in his hand.

“Let me make it very clear, right here, right now. When I said no cell phones in class, I meant it. Consider this your one warning – and be damn glad you’re getting it – because I see another cell phone in my class after this, I will take it and destroy it while you watch.”

Looking down at Anna for a moment, he scowled hard then looked back up.

“I don’t care who you need to talk too, boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, lover. It doesn’t happen in here.”

As he said the last words, he suddenly slammed his hand back down on her desk, the phone smacking the surface with a

“When you are in here, you are mine. I own your time, I own your mind, I own you.”

His glare could have melted glaciers in that moment as he made eye contact with every student in that room, moving from one to the other. Outright fear was on some faces, nervousness, the occasional smirk, and on more than a few women outright arousal and heat.

He ignored it all, returning his gaze to Anna when he’d looked at the last one.

“If you remember anything in this class, remember that. I. Own. You.”

With that, he strode back to the podium, leaving the book on her desk and pocketing her phone in the same motion, and began to teach the now extremely quiet class.

“…remember that. I. Own. You.”

Anna watched in stunned silence with the rest of the class, trembling in her seat, knowing his words were meant specifically for her. Devin’s powerful outburst had her shaking. He was more than furious with her, and had taken it out on the whole class, on top of humiliating her. All for a misunderstanding. She composed herself, or tried to. The heat still bright in her cheeks from being made a spectacle, she adjusted in her seat, drawing her skirt back into place, and pulling her jacket on, becoming once again a picture of modestly. For all the burning in her cheeks, she was freezing everywhere else.

The class was eerily silent as Devin paced giving his lecture. Every word punctuated by his displeasure and his annoyance. The whole class was on edge as they tried to placate the raging tiger he was channeling. Anna watched him from veiled eyes, her lashes hiding her gaze as she let it sweep over him. His power radiated through the class, and it made her throb. This was her cousin, whom she loved above all else, and even though he was in a rage, he still made her heart melt and her core hot.

She was his, completely… they both knew that reality, though he seemed to have thought she had forgotten that fact. Anna raised her eyes and straightened her spine. She held her head high. She would not sulk. Not for trying to do the right thing, for trying to protect him- his job. She moistened her lips with her tongue and steeled herself to meet his gaze.

If Devin wanted to make her an example fine, she deserved it for the phone. That was her mistake. But everything else, he was out of line. Anna tapped her pen against her lips as she contemplated, her eyes sweeping back over his form as he continued to lecture and pace.

She glanced at the clock, and took a deep breath as the bell sounded, ending the hour of tension in the class, though the students were quiet as they packed up to leave. Anna shoved her book into her bag, and picked up the one Devin had left on her desk. Clutching it to her chest, she took a look at him, nearly daring him to stop her and turned to leave- climbing the stairs to take the long way out. Let him keep her phone, she would keep the book, and make a trade when he felt ready to talk.

Inside his rage burned, burned red hot and scalding, leaving his veins bubbling. He imagined each step as he paced wearing a groove in the floor, melting through the hard surface from the heat. It didn’t help that he knew he’d been out of line, bursting like that, probably scaring half the students to death. If one of them complained, he’d be in hot water with the Dean, no doubt, and he didn’t want that. He’d meant to take control, not completely lose it, but his anger at Anna had pulled the trigger before he could even stop it.

He saw it the moment Anna decided to stand up for herself, in her own way, and though it made him grunt in irritation, deep down inside he also felt pride. His submissive, his pet, his love was a strong woman in her own right, not afraid to stand her ground when she felt she’d been wronged. It was something he’d always liked about her, even when his Dominance wanted to stamp it out, and he’d learned to cherish it when she was younger. Seeing it now made his heart beat a little faster and his stride a little less forceful.

When the bell sounded, ending class, he spun his head and stared at the clock, shocked that so much time had passed. Staring back at the class, he watched as his students stood to leave, most scurrying out as quickly as they could but a few lingering. One girl even made to approach him but then seemed to change her mind, slipping through the door instead, one last lingering look left behind.

His gaze shifted then, seeing Anna stand, expecting her to go out the door she normally did. Only she didn’t, catching him by surprise as she turned to walk up the steps. The sway of her hips drew his gaze next, almost as if it was exaggerated though he knew it wasn’t. It was just her. His Anna. His love.

When she neared the top, he moved to the bottom of the steps and waited until she was almost at the door then called out to her.

“Hey, Nightingale!” he hollered, his voice carrying through the room with ease, drawing more than a few stares. “If you want your phone back, be prepared to work for it!”

No doubt every student left in hearing distance figured he meant more homework or quizzes or papers but he knew Anna would know what he meant. Counted on it in fact.

At the top of the stairs Anna paused as Devin’s voice rang out. Her back to him, she closed her eyes for a moment as his words seeped into her soul. His voice held a note of teasing but underlying that overtone, was something just for her, and it made her heart flutter with anticipation.

She turned, his book still crushed to her chest, the swell of her cleavage dangerously obvious given the thinness of her shirt and the richness of her bra. Her eyes flicked over the lecture hall. There was one more student who was left besides her now, who ducked quickly out the door leaving them alone, but separated by an enormous set of stairs. He’d not be able to close that distance between them, especially as his new class would be filing in momentarily. She let her eyes roam over him, and her tongue flicked over her lips before she chose to respond.

“Of that I have no doubt, Professor… Indiana,” she paused, his nickname rolling off her tongue easily, sensuously. “You know where to find me.”

And she left.

Stepping into the breezy hallway, Anna shivered. The exchange if anyone else had heard it, would have seemed normal given the incident in class. Indeed, as a professor, he would know where to find his student, in his class for extra work, and her calling him by his nickname would be cheeky unless someone knew her, and knew the tone in which it had been said.

Devin knew. He’d take it for acceptance it was of his veiled challenge.

Thanks to the Dean, Devin had her address. As she walked briskly through the campus towards home she knew Devin would be knocking on her door sooner rather than later. He was never one to leave her alone for very long, especially after a fight. Given the explosiveness of their incident, not being able to touch her, and knowing she was still dressed only for him….Anna trembled anticipating what nightfall would bring to her door.

Back
Top Bottom