Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CRAVING- MxF Dom/sub + medeavil/fanasty setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea.and.Milk

𝕃𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕜
W⃟E⃟L⃟C⃟O⃟M⃟E⃟...

Hello there strange neighbor, I'm Kiite. I'm 22 years old and an art student, as well as a student teacher. I work most of my weekdays and I'm going to class if you couldn't tell, just for those who couldn't tell. I do have a boyfriend and we've been together since high school, he is an art student as well. Although, he has a medical issue with his right leg that nobody knows the answer to yet. So frequently I'll be helping him out after he gets tests on his brain, spinal cord and leg. Most of the time my I'm on my phone so just because it says I'm on doesn't mean I really am.

My Only Rules
1) Please don't god-mod my characters, that annoys me to no end. How would you like it if I made your character do what I wanted. I will also like to have liberation with my characters' appearance, I'd prefer you let me choose.

2) Don't ditch me. I'll try to keep up but as I've stated above my hands can get very full, and my boyfriend needs help when he needs it. I also have a shirt attention span ironically, so if I get up for awhile I will most likely come back around. If I don't remind me :3 I can get a bit touch-and-go sometimes.

3) Please, if you've read my kinks (below somewhere) don't make me do things I've stated I don't like. I don't like ageplay, I could maybe do brother and sister but that's a strong maybe. But otherwise ask me, things on the maybe list are always open for "maybe" trying out.

4) I'm very laid back and at make choices that involve us doing something you might it want. Please, I'd prefer you make choices for me sometimes, and don't whine. I could be very uptight with my choices.

5) Respect me! Yes, I'm female, I do get horny and I do have female characteristics. But this doesn't not mean I'll take photos or even do truth or dare. I have a boyfriend who I love very much, I'm happy and I will not stand for degrading myself like that.

6) As proof you read my rules and introduction please title your message here and on skype with your favorite food :3 If you don't I will not respond.​

Roleplay Methods
•Threads: Message me and we can plan things out :3
•PM's: Message me, we'll plan something out. Then we'll setup the roleplay conversation and the OOC conversation.
•AIM: Message me your username. And I'll contact you on AIM.

Orginal Pairings
• Master/Slave
• Master/Pet
• Teacher/Student
• Their/Noble
• Kidnapper/Victim
• Demon/Victim
• Alien/Victim
• Roomate/Roomate
• Best friend/Best friend
• Girlfriend/Boyfriend
• Husband/Wife
• Stranger/Stripper
• Hunter/Succubus
• *THROW YOUR OWN PAIRINGS :3*​

Some of my plots
Death is a gift
<I play male here>
Cyrus remembers when he became a creature that brought death and end to one's soul and life. He was only 18 in the civil war, but he stands today taking the souls of living things as food. Cyrus often resorts to seducing his prey before he takes their lives for his gain. But after hundreds of years of immortality has he met his match?

Universal Breeding
Rin, is a half bred alien-human. She is considered a tool for male aliens of other species to breed with. Rin can also be a breeding took for demons and also a sex toy. Rin stays with the male until she is pregnant or has given birth to his offspring. (WARNING: BIRTH AND PREGNANCY)

Gym Partners
Athena is 24, and an avid gymnast. Flexible and owning that perfect body with perfect curves she catches eyes all around the gym. One night she stays late and is caught in the shower rooms alone masturbating by you. Will you take advantage of the moment or blackmail her?

*****CRAVING*****

As for the pairing and plot (loose) I had in mind, I'm more than open to changing it to both our tastes. So I thought he could have a bounty hunter x bounty pairing.

My half-elf character, Rin, will be the bounty (if you don't mind), she is a thief as well. Her most recent mission allowed her to be seen and leave tracks behind, the duke has paid your character an installment to bring Rin back. So he does capture Rin but takes advantage of her plenty of times on their return journey. Maybe she starts to grow on him and he starts to grow on her? Prehaps he never turns her in?

I'm fine with public humiliation, and so forth before they start to warm up to each other.​

I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS :3 JUST ASK!​

RE: Looking for somebody to love :3 (M/F, 1x1, etc...)

Let me be the first to say, Kiite is a wonderful roleplay partner, and worth the time to start an rp with her.

RE: Looking for somebody to love :3

Soooo, yeah. I'd like to see about starting something, if that's a-okay. I kinda just joined, and even though I stay busy, I like to RP on the side. And since I just signed up for this site, I figured it might be nice to make a friend. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom