Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My all in one request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
I finally decided to make one of these so please bare with me. Ok a little about what I like from my partners and a little about me. I LOVE a dominant man. More so one that can pull off that sensual confident domination if that makes any sense to anyone. I love detailed posts with plot driven story lines. I don't shy away from smut but I tend to like it to develop naturally through the story. I am a huge nerd and proud of it. I usually don't do modern settings ((Unless its harry potter or star trek)) mostly am looking for someone who likes fantasy settings. To me conflict and character growth are wonderful in an rp. It just helps add so much depth to the story. I don't ask for someone to post every day since I know life is going to keep that from happening. All I ask is if your going to be gone for a while please let me know. I am not a spelling Nazi and don't ask my partner to be. I do want the post to readable but I am not an English teacher so I am not going to go over every line and make sure every word is spelled correctly. I can do posts in Pms, emails, or threads. I can play multiple characters and would like if my partner can and would be willing to do the same. I do have rp partners right now and if any of you are reading this I love you guys for the stories we are working on right now. I do only have a few spaces open for new partners but I can assure you the stories we make will be wonderful. I know what I am looking for and what I want so if we can't work things out or if I have enough partners please don't be upset. Below you will find a list of my fave settings which more then likely we will both be playing OC's, original parings which the world is open to be created and a list of Canon males I would love to write with. Anyone who can play the canons will get so much more even more the ones I am so carving right now. Some parings I have an idea for a starting places others I don't. If you have made it this far thank you. Below we get to the good stuff. * marks the one I am currently carving. Males are bold and my roles are not.

List of Canon males
Auron ((FFX))***
Magus ((chrono trigger))**
Eomer ((Lord of the rings))*
Black Hat ((Priest)) ***
Castiel (Supernatural)
Dean Winchester (Supernatural but not sure about him. Still haven't figured out if I am attracted to him. I know its weird)
Dr. MaCoy ((Star trek but the new star trek movies. Congrats to those who notice a Karl Urban trend at this point)) *
J'onn J'onzz ((Justice league))

List of canon settings where we both would be playing OC's
Lord of the rings (would love an alpha type male here maybe like the riders of rohan or a Ranger)
Star Trek
Supernatural ( Angel x hunter, hunter x hunter)
Resident evil
Justice League

Parings and Males types I like

Barbarian
Vampire x victim
viking x strong female
Knight

Kink list in signature will update as more pops into my mind. If you find you are interested please send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom