Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She tilted her head to the side cutely and smiled. "A neko. Well as you can see, I'm from the ocean. Fins and everything of the sort." She joked, showing off her finned tail as well as her legs and arms. "I guess you can say I'm some sort of mermaid."

"Huh, you're not quite like the other mermaids I've met." She smiled. "I hope it doesn't sound offensive, but I think you look more like a fishgirl."

She smiled and nodded. "I think so too. I just never figured out what I was." She smiled at her and looked for Donovan with the food.

"I'd think not, they're usually in more tropical regions, your egg maybe have been swept up north by the currents." She giggled, moving as Donovan sat with a plate of fish. "Here we are."

She thought about it and shrug. "Perhaps." She smiled and looked at Donovan. She mouthed to the feline she'd see her some other time. "Ooh. Thank you, Donovan." She smiled and starting tearing the fish into pieces for herself.

"A nice girl, despite the rough tongue she's fantastic at oral. She's probably on collection duty right now."

She smiled and looked down at the pieces. She started to eat. "You can have some. I usually don't finish it all." She said as she smiled at him.

She nodded and began eating the fish. She hummed softly as she ate. She looked around the dining hall once more and smiled.

Her skin quickly turned to a pinkish red. It was an ability she had. Her skin color changed based on her emotions. "I-I...maybe. I-I guess." She looked down at her hands and smiled weakly.

He trailed a finger slowly up her spine, stimulating every nerve along the way. "Heh, as ironic as it is dear, we should work on your endurance first."

Her skin slowly returned to its original color. "We should." She smiled softly. She had to admit she had a little crush on her caretaker.

"Collection?" She asked after finishing her plate. She wiped her hands clean and shifted her ears to listen to other people's conversations.

She looked at him and nodded. Secretly, she wanted to be knocked up with different creature's children. "That makes sense."

"mostly oral, or vaginal with a sort of sheath for their cock, it doesn't affect the feeling of it inside you though."

She thought about it. She ran her fingers over her extended belly and shrugged. "I could do that. It doesn't sound too hard." She said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom