Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She had gotten used to the weird sensation of a cock in her throat. She figured out a way to breathe. She sucked more heavily as he spread her ass and pussy wide with his tentacles. It was deeper then Zsq.

She saw the eye turn to a deeper green. "W-what does that mean?" It was muffled with the tentacle down her throat.. She gasped as her orgasm ripped through her, cumming against his tentacles.

She gripped the floor as she felt his cocks swelling. She had this new craving to be impregnated by him. She moaned and arched her back, bucking her hips to help him into his climax.

The eye rolled back slightly, vibrant green as his spurted oily orange semen into each of her holes, her ass and her pussy getting a double helping of spunk.

Yana arched her back as she came soon before the creature. She moaned as it poured its semen into her ass and pussy. She wondered what little being she would birth out next.

She swallowed as much of seed as she could. She looked at him and blushed. She felt her abdomen swell with his cum.

The shafts stopped cumming but continued thrusting into her pussy, the rest smoothly pulling out of her. "Mmm, did I mention he lays eggs?"

She let some of his cum dribble down her chin. She coughed and sighed. She gasped when he started to thrust again. "W-what?!" She tried to pull away. She didn't want eggs inside of her.

"Oh don't worry, they're very pleasurable." He chuckled, Vazeer thrusting faster, rubbing every inch of her slick inner walls.

She was confused as to why he would put eggs in her if her already came in her. She moaned loudly as Vazeer began to thrust in and out faster. She felt her orgasm quickly approaching.

Bulges slowly traveled down the tentacles thrusting into her, spiraling along the shafts and into her, depositing hard spheres into her two-by-two.

She felt the bulges press against her lips before they were deposited in her womb. She moaned and gripped the floor underneath her. Donovan was right. It did feel amazing.

The eggs kept coming, dropping roughly into her womb, filling her quickly and starting to stretch her.

How many eggs did he have? She whined as they kept coming. She felt her womb stretching to fit the numerous amounts of eggs. "How many does he have?!" She asked Donovan.

Just as she started to worry, they finally stopped. Vazeer pulled out slowly, pumping a shot of very thick slime into her, covering her cervix to keep his eggs inside her.

She tried to remember how much she counted. She totally forgot once she got worried. She bit her lip once he was done. She looked back at him and blushed. "How many did he put in me?" She asked.

Her eyes widened at his answer. She felt how enlarged her womb was to fit the eggs. "How long do I have to carry them?"

"Not long, they're merely being fertilized by his own seed." Vazeer seemed to nod, slowly pulling out of her.

She whimpered and looked back at the creature. "I-I'll take good care of your eggs." She said softly. She doubted he understood her. She rose to her feet slowly and sat down on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom