Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She bit her lip and gripped him. "I-I'm okay now." She whispered, rocking her hips to encourage him to start again.

She moaned slowly and gripped him. She felt her orgasm getting closer and closer. She whimpered and arched her back. She cried out and came around his cock.

He bucked, hilting both cocks, fully pressing into her womb as he came, coating her inner walls and her ass with hot, thick sperm.

She arched her back and gripped him when she felt his sperm coat her walls. She panted and sunk back into the cot. She wouldn't be surprised if she ended up knocked up.

She tried to regain her breath as he pulled out. "T-that was exciting. Y-you didn't tell me it'd be this fun." She chuckled.

The man chuckled, walking to her as Zsq backed up slightly. "You didn't ask, I'm Donovan, by the way." He smiled, offering a hand for her to shake. "Now, why don't you help Zsq clean himself up?"

She blushed softly and smiled. "I'm Yana." She said. She shook his hand slightly and looked at Zsq. He did give her such a nice time. "I-I guess." She said. She was unsure how to approach a situation like this. "H-how?" She asked to be certain.

He chuckled. "Alright Yana, with your tongue. I'm sure his lower cock is spent, but the upper one might have another load for you as well." He smirked.

Yana blushed and nodded. How did she not realize what he meant? She cleared her throat and looked up at the beast. She leaned in and ran her tongue on the underside of his upper cock.

Zsq groaned, hands gently gripping her hair, trying gently to push her toward the softening lower cock, to clean it first.

She whimpered and gazed up at him. She thought she was supposed to do one of his cocks. She reached down and all aroud his lower cock.

He smiled, and once his lower cock was clean and softening, directed her back to his throbbing upper shaft.

She cheeks burned red when he directed her back to his other cock. She stroked him slightly as she started to lick his cock, taking some of it in her mouth.

He gripped her head, gently thrusting into her mouth his cock throbbing, his male scent quite strong.

She started to gag as he forced to deep throat. She grabbed his hips and gripped them, waiting to get used to the sensation.

He groaned out, bucking his hips, thrusting a little more roughly to push deeper. Donovan chuckled. "Well my dear, you take it like a pro."

Her eyes widened and she tried to pull away. She cried out against his cock and shook her head, looking at Donovan. She practically begged him to ease Zsq up.

He tapped Zsq's shoulder. "She is quite new you know..." Zsq nodded, letting her head go so she could catch her breath.

She watched Zsq and Donovan. Once the alien let go of her head, she pulled away. She coughed and blushed. When she regained her breath, she took the same amount of cock in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom