Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Yana was enjoying a nice day out in her city, Atlantis. She was a mere citizen in her town, but she was well known for her astounding beauty. She had swam to the surface to see what it was like. She had seen a boat and swam back under to avoid getting hit, but she was caught by a net that she had not seen. She was scared. She was knocked unconscious to be taken in for "research."

She opened her eyes to see that she was in some sort of room. "Hello?!" She called out in her foreign language. She rubbed her eyes, trying to figure out where she was. She was able to live on land. She huffed and sit down in the middle of the room. She wanted to go back home, but she was stuck here. "I want to be let go!" She yelled, her ears turning to the side.

Donovan entered the room calmly, smiling, his tail swaying behind him. "Ah, welcome dear, good to see you awake. "I'm glad to see you're humanoid. Last time I asked for an aquatic girl they brought me a flounder with legs." He shook his head. "I should explain...You are here to be used for my breeding experimentations, to be impregnated, and to girl birth."

She looked up at the male. Her eyes narrowed in anger. What she heard next scared her. She trembled and shook her head. "I'm not going to be used for breeding." She said. "I'm not going to give birth for random males." She hissed. Her tail swayed tauntingly behind her.

He chuckled. "You can't escape the facility, exit this building and the little implant we put in your head goes boom." He smirked. "Now on the other hand, go ahead and fight me if you'd like to try." He chuckled.

She growled at him. Implant? It was an explosive? She frowned and glared at him. "What happens when I fight you?" She asks. She would love to kick his ass, but she wanted to know that consequences first.

"You win, and I'll pay you for the work you're doing for me." He laughed. "Don't think I'm going to let you go that easily though, I've spent far too much obtaining you."

She scowled at him. She didn't see anything good about fighting him. She'll just end up staying here anyway. "I won't fight you. I want to get this breeding thing over with." She muttered. She couldn't help it as she kicked his legs from underneath him.

He twisted, landing on his hands, his tail wrapping around her legs and pulling them out from under her. "Yes, but why not get paid for it?"

She watched him, only to get taken out. She landed on her back and gasped. She gasped for air and struggled to get to her feet. She narrowed her eyes as her tail came across and whipped him on the leg.

He grabbed her tail, pulling her in close and grabbing her neck. He swept her legs, knocking her over and pinning her down. "Then again, I like your fire, maybe I'll reward your help anyway."

She gasped and growled her ears against her head. She tried to get his hands off her neck. She whimpered and struggled. "How would you repay me?" She whispered.

"Hmmm, now that I'd have to think up. No doubt you'd prefer something other than that tiny cot in the corner of this dreary cell?"

She still tried to get him off her. "Yes." She mumbled. "Can you get off me?!" She yelled at him, thrashing under him. She just want to get the mating part of with.

He chuckled, letting her up. "Alright then, I'll be retrieving your first mate, you just wait here." He smirked, leaving the room.

She trembled and walked to her cot. She sat down and held her head in her hands. She couldn't believe she was to be used for breeding purposes. It scared her.

He soon returned, a tall male creature following him.
https://e621.net/post/show/297483/abs-areola-balls-big_breasts-blush-bottomless-brea (Very NSFW, humanoid though, of course.)
"This, is Zsq." The lizard-man spoke, the name just a buzz with a slight click at the end. "He's a genetically modified being, and we'd like to test if he's fertile. He's highly intelligent, and capable of understanding you, though that's a one way language barrier really." Zsq nodded, responding with a series of wet sounds produced by his facial tentacles.

She looked up at the creature and the lizard man. She shuddered and scooted back into the corner on her bed. "Keep that thing away from me." She hissed, her tail swaying behind her, ready to strike.

He chuckled. "Now now, is that any way to treat your guest? And after I was nice enough to choose a skilled male." Zsq muttered something. "He want's to prove he's here to give you as much pleasure as possible." He chuckled. "He said to sit back and spread your legs."

She made a sound in her language. It was obviously an insult to the researcher. She looked at Zsq and frowned softly. She would have to get through it herself. She closed her eyes, releasing a deep breath. She did what he asked, laying on her back and spreading her legs.

He knelt, moving between her legs. The tentacles around his mouth caressed her thighs, gently spreading the lips of her pussy, the middle tentacle almost licking over the exposed inner lips and her clit.

She looked at him, shaking slightly. She didn't know what to do as he moved down between her legs. She gasped and moaned softly in pleasure as he touched her pussy.

He slipped the tentacle gently into her, producing a gentle humming sound that transferred strong vibration into her.

She arched her back and dug her nails into the sheets. She moaned loudly and rocked her hips against the tentacle. "W-why does it feel so good?" She moaned.

He shifted the frequency, thrusting his tentacle deeper into her. "He's finding the perfect pitch to trigger orgasm."

She gasped and moaned a little louder as the vibrations got rougher. The vibrations hit every pleasureable spot for her, and it didn't take long for her to cum. She panted softly and laid her head back against the cot.

Back
Top Bottom