Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Return! [O/A] ((Hellsing RP????))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei-baby

Super-Earth
Hello my darlings! Finally I have returned to the wonderful world of Bluemoon! Did you miss me loves? Really? You didn't? Didn't even know I was gone? Well no matter. I'm back and here's the thing I'm ready to roleplay again, like.... now! I have taken the courtesey to copy and paste my old favorites from my previous request thread.... please take care and read it well!

About Me: I prefer playing switch but I can be Dom or sub. Bdsm and anything else like that are cool with me I'm not totally vanilla and I love to play on the wild side. My favorite kinks are pretty normal and I'm usually ok with the slightly odd stuff but nothing freaky like Necrophilia or anything please.

I tend to be really active during the work week and I love people who can do long rp sessions. My usual post length is 1-2 paragraph or 75-250 words. I have been know to go longer than that my longest post ever for me topped out at 2300+ words but that was a starting post for a super lit. I prefer semi lits but as long as you post more than one line I'll be happy.

Onto pairing and plots!!

CURRENT CRAVINGS!!!!

HELLSING!!! (Order or Ultimate/Manga I know both story lines!)
Alucard/Seras****************************

^Supreme above all ultra want! Please be the Hound of Bakersville to my Kitten! (If you get that reference I'll love you forever!)

Legend of Korra
Tahno/Korra**********
^ehhhh this is an oldie but still never got to do.

Teen Titans****
Speedy/ Raven*********
Robin/Raven*********
^Always always! ^_^

5. Love at first Bite: (NOT TWILIGHT- Vampires are sexy demons that suck human blood and will break you in half without a second thought!) -Think Hellsing or Underworld if you need an idea of my version of vampires. OK Rant over now onto the plot

For so many years she had been running. Running from him, running from hunters. She was a deadly killing machine and she knew it, but that didnt stop her. How could she have done it? Her best friend was probably dead because of her. She was....a monster. She had done the unthinkable she had bitten him now he was either dying or hated her.

20 years after she bit him, he tracks her down to her apartment in the city. He is a hunter now, someone who tracks down demons like her and kills them. The question is he out for revenge or answers? Did he become one of them on the night she bit him or was he lucky and managed to be unscaved by her blood lust? All that is up to you.

More Pairings. More * * * = More <3 <3 <3

Incest step-family ****
Twin-brother / Twin-sister ******** (Only non step i will do)
Step-brother/Sister*******
Step-father/daughter *******

Won't do mother/anyone Don't ask please :/

Fantasy****
Vampire / Human*******
-Werewolf******
Demon / Angel***
-Human*******
Werewolf / Human*******
Elf / Human*********
-Vampire******
-Faeries*****
Faeries / Humans*******
-Demons*****

PLOTS

1. We're Just Friends: This plot is set during "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt:1."

Hermione and Harry have grown close over the years and of course we all know Hermione is in love with Ron but what if, on that night they danced together, they both found out they cared about each other in a deeper way than just friends? This will be a slightly AU plot of course and needs to be hammered out a bit more..

2. Seven Minutes in Heaven:
Two best friends, a costume party, some alcohol, and a dumb middle school-esque game. What is it? A recipe for disaster? Or an amazing wild ride? They've been friends forever, but they been crushing on each other for almost two years now. After a slow dance at a costume party, they get connived by a mutual friend to go play a game in a closet... when they both get pushed in what will happen? Will they recognize each other and run for fear of getting hurt? Or will they be oblivious and spend their own seven minutes in heaven?

3. A Italian Love Triangle: (this would require us both to play multiple characters)
Set in modern day Italy this is a fantasy plot. Betrothed to someone she doesn't even know a new vampire manages to find love in what seems a hopeless place. A Lycan breaks the biggest rule of his pack, "Don't Fall In Love With A Human." He couldn't help himself though, she was so sweet and innocent, compared to his vampire ex-girlfriend. When the alpha male kills his loved one and passes it off as a vampire attack, he's crushed. Will he ever learn to trust the girl who once held his heart?

4. A Birthday Gift:
On a modern day prince's 21 birthday his friends give him a girl. Sold into the slave trade as a child she knows the drill, especially with a man like him...But what if all is not as it appears and he's more compassionate than any man she's every known? Can she learn to love him? Will he ever see her as more than a pet?

5. Love at first Bite: (NOT TWILIGHT- Vampires are sexy demons that suck human blood and will break you in half without a second thought!) -Think Hellsing or Underworld if you need an idea of my version of vampires. OK Rant over now onto the plot

For so many years she had been running. Running from him, running from hunters. She was a deadly killing machine and she knew it, but that didnt stop her. How could she have done it? Her best friend was probably dead because of her. She was....a monster. She had done the unthinkable she had bitten him now he was either dying or hated her.

20 years after she bit him, he tracks her down to her apartment in the city. He is a hunter now, someone who tracks down demons like her and kills them. The question is he out for revenge or answers? Did he become one of them on the night she bit him or was he lucky and managed to be unscaved by her blood lust? All that is up to you.

6. Night Wars: (Requires Multiple Character play)

For the most part light and dark are seperate, coexisting in harmony and keeping balance, but every few millenia the balance is broken and Light and Darkness war against each other, in an effort to destroy one another.
When this happens beings from both sides invade the Earth and encounter humans. Dark and Light beings a like die during these wars and of course some humans get caught in the crossfire but the humans are not totally defenseless either. There is a group of humans called the Rose Crusaders who hunt down dark beings, they have been around since the beginning of time, since the first war between The Light and The Darkness.

In times of unbalance the beings that don't fight walk among humans and exist peacefully and secretly, trying not to reveal their true identities for fear of the Rose Crusaders,except for the dark beings who enjoy inflicting pain and terror on helpless humans.

Will you be a Rose Crusader? An angel? A daemon? A species more unique and rare? Will you fight or will you stand at the sidelines? All of these are question that must be answered... Choose your side and join the war.

There are many MANY more ideas floating around in my crazy brain! please Pm and let me know what you like and what you think! Also all ideas are welcome in my world!!

Hi there. Just wanted to let you know that Rabbit Hole links don't work anymore, so people can't view the kinks you like. The site has been down for quite some time. F-list still works though if you want to create one of those. I'm not interested in any of your plots, but if you want to look at the kinks in my F-list in my signature, you can pm me with a plot idea that would include some of those.

I would be very much interested in role-playing with you! There are a few ideas that do sound interesting that you have listed :)

Plots:
maybe 3

Pairs:
A vampire/human sounds fantastic though I would like to play the human as I have not been able to do that one to much, I am usually the vampire :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom