Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A private tutor

Teyha whimpered softly when Cain moved to her, gently lifting her from the table. She felt like a rag doll, completely at him mercy as he pulled her from her chair. "Relaxant tea?" She asked softly as he moved him. "How much did you give me?" She asked, still sounding frightened as he laid her carefully down on the couch. "Do I really have a choice but to lay back and relax?" She asked, sarcastically. "I'm pretty much at your mercy right now." She murmured the last part, and barely had enough strength to move to her side. She watched as he moved back into the kitchen again, and announced that dinner would be ready soon.

"I can't lift my arms." She pointed out dryly, a flicker of annoyance crossing her features. "Makes it rather difficult to hold a fork.... And I'd rather you not take advantage of my weakness by feeding me like I was a baby."

Cain thought about it when she asked how much he gave her. "Oh, just a strong dose. It shouldn't be having that effect," he said, and then he thought about the sheer difference in their weight. Plus the fact that he'd used it so much before meant he'd built up a resistance. And that didn't even begin to factor in the fact that his magically strengthened life force made him resistant to things like relaxants. So at that point he shrugged and gave a very light smile.

As she said that she couldn't move her arms, Cain came out and sat on the couch, looking at her and shaking his head. "You can't, can you?" he asked... and when she mentioned 'taking advantage', a small smile came onto his face. "So you mean, even if I do something like this, you can't resist...?" he asked, before placing a hand to her crotch and very lightly rubbing, looking up at her face to gauge her expression, curiousity evident in his - curiousity and a little bit of arousal at the thought of her being unable to move...

Her eyes followed Cain carefully as he walked back to her again. He smiled and shrugged, as if saying "Ooops" for his mistake, and sat down on the couch next to her. Luckily, the walk to the cabin didn't make the girl very hungry, and she didn't mind terribly that she was missing her chance at dinner. Though, it was troublesome that she was completely incapable of moving any more than slow and feeble waves of her arms. He smirked at her, and her eyes widened considerably, almost anticipating what he would do next.

His hand strayed to between her legs, and he pushed up, grinding into her crotch lightly through her shorts. She couldn't move, she couldn't pull away, but she could feel just fine. Every movement of his hand send brief shocks of pleasure raging through her. His touch was unbearably light, barely even touching her, but it was arousing all the same. "Stop this!" She protested, trying to swat at his hand, but her hand fell away limply. "You can't do this right now! Please, let the relaxant wear off first!"

When she tried to push away weakly, he watched as her hand grew even limper, and he couldn't hide the amusement on his face. "Why should I wait?" he asked, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers', looking down at her with amusement on his expression as he watched her, beginning to reach down and stroke her thigh. His hand ran along her shorts, before moving up to move slightly under the cloth as his eyes returned to look at her, curious.

"You're always so tense,m and so resistant. Why should I stop myself when you're enjoying yourself?" he asked before suddenly moving down and placing his hand on the crotch of her shorts and squeezing firmly, looking into her eyes as he did, enjoying the heat that he could feel on his hand even though the cloth.

"You're already hot... I wonder if you're wet too," he said and began to undo her shorts idly, slowly, with no sense of hurrying.

He kissed her, and Teyha barely even had the energy to return it before he parted again. he was obviously enjoying her torment, grinning down at her with an absolutely escativc expression. "I am not tense!" She protested as he ran a hand up her shorts. "Cain please! Not like this... I can't move!" She tried to squirm away, but couldn't move more than a few centimeters.

Cain's hand slid inder the fabric of her shorts, and began to light rub away, feeling the heat of her arousal before he began towrking on the button. "Cain? Cain! Stop this please! I promise, I'll do anything you want after this drug wears off... Anything! Just please, not right now... Please?" She pleaded with him, watching as he unbuttoned her shorts, and slid down the zipper. She knew she was already wet, she could feel it. She was more than ready for him, and a part of her even wanted it, desperately!

Cain watched as she said that she wasn't tense, but her begging and pleading did nothing to stop him. Instead, he merely ran his fingers along her pubic hair, brushing down as he felt between her legs, feeling how wet she was as his fingers just barely brushed along the outside of those puffy, wet lips, and he looked up at her as she said 'not right now'. "Why are you resisting, anyways? You want it,"

He continued to rub as he looked into her eyes for a moment before he stopped, grabbing the sides of her shorts and panties at the same time and beginning to pull them down slowly so she could watch him pull them down, looking down and practically licking his lips as her sex was exposed as she lay helpless.

Teyha could only squirm helplessly as Cain's fingers slid down into panties. He stroked her lips lightly, his light touch making her wish she could arch her back and grind her lips into him. Instead, all she could do was let out soft whimpers, her fingers tightening slightly on the bedsheets as she twisted and writhed. "I'm resisting because it's not right." She whispered after a moment. "To... To have sex with me right now." Her voice dipped down lower at the word "Sex" as if it was still a taboo concept to her, and in a way it was.

She gave him a desperate look as he grabbed onto the fabric of her shorts, and pulled them down slowly. His face displayed every bit of lust he felt, watching intently as her sex was revealed to him. "Cain?" She asked again, and used every bit of strength she had to move her hand down, covering her pussy to hide her from him. "Please... I'll... I can suck you off, I have the energy for that.... but I want to be in control when we... When we have... sex."

Cain smiled as she said that she was resisting because it wasn't right. He watched as her body grinded very softly as her body ground against him, and he stared down. "Who's to say what's 'right' and what's 'wrong'...?" he said, staring at her as he grabbed her legs and began to pull her legs apart, watching as she weakly covered herself up. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hands before putting them under her back.

"Stop resisting, Teyha," he said, looking at her as she said she wanted to be in control. He leaned in and lightly licked her pussy once, teasing it as he looked up at her, before he began to pull her shirt off, looking at her breasts in their shirt, not bothering to pull it off all the way, or even pull her bra off as he pulled her breasts from the cups of her bra, watching her trying to move. "You're my apprentice, and I'm your master. You don't have control," he said, before reaching and trailing a finger up and down her thigh, all the way up to touch her slit.

"But somewhere in you, you don't want control. This is turning you on... And what kind of master would I be if I didn't help my adorable apprentice out... even if you don't want the help," he said, hunger in his eyes and voice, eying her pussy like it was meat.

Teyha let out a soft groan of protest when Cain pulled her knees apart, grabbing her hands and forcing them under her back to keep her from trying to cover herself. She couldn't move enough to dislodge herself, and her eyes were wide on Cain, now free to do whatever he liked. He swept his tongue across her pussy to demonstrate just how helpless she was, and she bit back a moan.

She bit her lip slightly when he began to spell out their roles again, clearly delighted by the fact that there was nothing she could do to stop him from doing as he pleased. And, in an odd way, she found herself enjoying it. She loved how he ushed up her shirt, and shoved back her bra so her breasts were exposed to him, without taking the effort of removing her clothing altogether. She loved feeling so helpless, at least with her teacher. "You're my teacher..." She protested again, looking down as he stared at her pussy, a hungry look in his eyes. "But... Shouldn't I have some control..?"

Cain laughed at that thought and smiled, before he suddenly slipped two fingers into her pussy as he looked at her. He could tell that despite herself, despite wanting desperately to hate what he was doing to her, she was actually enjoying it as he fingered her, twisting his fingers around as he looked at her, leaning in and running his tongue along her slit, up to her clit before pulling back and beginning to remove his robe.

"You see, you should have control.. you should have as much control as you can capture for yourself, as much command as you can take... so go ahead and try to take it. Cast a spell and strengthen your life force, resist and throw off my drug, go ahead and do it, then escape, if you can. But if you can, if you're not able, then you should take my lessons to heart..." he said, before he left the room for a moment, his robe only half-off before he returned back with a five-inch vibrator. Holding the rather phallic object out, he showed it to his apprentice, dropping to his knees next to the couch and turning it onto 'medium' before slowly pushing it into her, watching her as she remained helpless.

The life-magic spells that Teyha had been working so hard to learn the past few days would do her little good in this situation. She didn't have Cain there to help her learn more advanced spells, and doubted very much that being able to move the air, or something similar, would do her any good at all.

She grinded her teeth to keep from moaning when Cain's fingers slipped into her, twisting and pumping. She panted softly, biting her lip to keep from moaning at his touches. Then, without warning, he stood and left.

When he came back he was holding a strange long object, and Teyha stared. "What's that" She questioned warily before he pressed a button, and she heard a faint buzzing. The next sensation she felt was unlike anything she experienced before. She gasped loudly, her eyes widening considerably. "C.... Cain?!" She asked, feeling the vibrating toy enter her womanhood, sending unusual waves of pleasure rocketing through her body. "N... Not... I... I don't.... I want you not... This...." She whispered, closing her eyes as Cain buried the toy inside of her. "It's weird..."

Cain watched as she seemed to struggle a little bit before she gasped, and he watched her eyes widen. He stood up and smiled, lightly flicking his finger along her clit for a moment before standing up. "I have to turn the stove on so I don't burn my house down," he said, amusement in his voice as he began to strip off his robe, leaving it behind as he went into the kitchen.

In the kitchen he smiled, humming as he went about stirring the food, flipping the steak one last time before turning the heat off, and checking everything out. The steak was a little crispy on one side from the time he wasted playing around, but it was still edible and certainly, good, because he cooked on a low heat. He waited for a few minutes to let Teyha stew in the fact that he had the vibrator inside of her body before he returned to the living room to see how Teyha was doing, standing nude now, his erect cock standing up as he approached her on the couch.

Cain watched the changes in her expression carefully as he pushed the vibrator inside of her. She squirmed some, her hips grinding as much as she could manage before Cain stood, and left her along on the couch. He stripped himself of his robe, and let it fall to the ground before going to check on the food. A few long minutes passed, and Teyha was moaning regularly. The vibration deep inside her body was unlike anything she had felt before, and it drove her absolutely mad with pleasure. "C... Cain..." She moaned, beads of sweat forming on her brow from her own arousal.

When Cain finally returned she stared at him lustfully, her breathing ragged from arousal. "More...?" She begged softly, her eyes darting down to his fully erect shaft. "Please, master Cain? May I have more?"

Cain watched as she began to moan regularly, growing more used to the vibrations. He grinned as her breath grew ragged and she began practically mewling as he sat on his couch next to her, his cock sticking straight up. If she looked closely she would notice a little bit of his precum oozing from his cock, making it slicken and shine just softly. "Oh? You want more?" he asked, looking at her as she continued to stare at him with lust in her eyes, finally giving into her desire as he reached forward, pulling the vibrator slightly from her glistening folds, before turning it up all the way to high.

Then he slowly slipped it deep into her, holding it there and flicking her clit twice before his hand began to trail up, brushing along her body before rising up her breast, beginning to flick and tease her nipple as he looked at her, leaning in and breathing hot breath against her nipple, looking up towards her eyes. "How does that feel...? You want more, don't you...?"

Teyha bit her lip light when Cain sat down next to her, and her eyes dipped down to his manhood. She swallowed when she saw how it glistened with pre-cum, throbbing from his need. But instead of pulling the mechanical toy out of her, and taking her as his own again, he simply turned it up higher. "Cain!" Teyha gasped, whimpering loudly when he shoved the toy deeper into her womanhood. She wanted to arch so badly, but the drug held her still, forcing to lay completely still as he teased her.

He flicked clit, and she whimpered softly in her need. Cain moved up her body, brushing and stroking until he reached her exposed breasts. He flicked her nipple, , teasing, and pinching lightly. "I want you!" She begged, pouting slightly. "Not... That.. I want my master inside of me, please?"

"Oh?" he asked as she began to beg, as she said that she wanted her master, and he smiled a little bit. "Oh? And you said what your master was doing was obscene, didn't you, my apprentice?" he asked, lightly fingering her clit as he moved so he was facing her, reaching over and pulling the vibrator from her pussy, ever so slowly, bringing it out a centimeter at a time before running it up against her clit for a moment and bringing it up, lightly licking it off as he kept his eyes focused on hers', wanting her to see him taste her juices.

Then he turned it off, and grabbed his cock, pushing it against her clit and rubbing her with the head of his cock, his lust filled eyes enjoying her body as he ran his cock up and down her slit, easily able to find the right angle and push into her, but he didn't just yet; not that he hesitated, but he enjoyed teasing her, he wanted to keep teasing her, his lust-filled eyes remained focused on her helpless body, as he revelled in it. "Are you ready to say sorry and learn everything that I'll teach you...?"

"I was wrong." Teyha whispered as Cain smiled in her face, his hand still teasing her clit as he mocked her previous objections. He slowly, almost painfully slowly, withdrew the toy from her, and brought it to his lips. Teyha's eyes widened as he flicked his tongue against it, licking lightly at the juices covering the device. Her juices, her arousal.... And it made her heart pound faster in her chest. She swallowed hard as he turned the toy off, and finally grabbed the base of his cock.

He teased her with the head, rubbing it up and down across her slit as she moaned in anticipation. Her eyes flashed with the same passion and desire that burned in his, a lustful gaze as he moved over her, clearly enjoying her helplessness. "I'm ready." She whimpered, trying her best to buck her hips, but she simply couldn't. "Please, I'll learn anything, everything you have to teach me, master Cain... I was wrong, I'm sorry.... I wont question you again..."

When she watched him and said she was ready, Cain looked at her, smiling. "You're ready? Good," he said cheerfully, before guiding his cock against her, rubbing it between the folds of her slit and pushing it in just slightly, to the head... then pulling back as he looked down at her, his eyes coming up to grab her breasts, squeezing and kneading and playing with them as he climbed on top of her. He laid down atop her, letting his hot, pulsing cock throb against her entrance as he began to suck on one of her nipples, closing his eyes.

"I wonder... are you ready...?" he asked, looking at her as he ground against her, his hard cock pressing up against her outer entrance as he looked into her eyes. "Are you ready to learn everything, to take your master into your body, and truly be my apprentice...?" he asked, reaching down and grabbing his cock, bringing it closer, but again just rubbing the head against her clit as it pulsed... and it did pulse, hotly, with precum leaking all out, as he looked into her eyes, trying to drive her mad with lust, with need...

Teyha smiled back as Cain finally began to push into her. A shiver ran up her body at the contact, moaning in delight as the head of his cock pressed into her. He pulled back and she gasped, confusion clouding her features as she pouted up at him, her eyes reflecting desperate need. How she wished she could buck her hips forward, or wrap her legs around him to pull him into her body. The desire for action only grew as he rubbed the head of his cock over her folds. She could feel it pulsing in Cain's needs, dribbling his seed onto her. He moved down her body, and groped her breasts, her eyes growing wide at the helpless attack on her bosom. 'It's Cain!' She reminded herself sharply, before panic consumed her.

She looked down at him, barely able to tilt her head, and nodded. "I am." She whimpered. "I wont fight again, I promise... I want to be taken by you, to experience you, and feel you.... To know the pleasure that you give, and offer mine back.... Please Master? Will you teach me everything... Please?!"

Cain looked at her as she asked for more... He could just leave her there as much as he wanted, leave her hanging, desperate... there was some small part of him that was tempted to do it, just for the control, but he sat up as he watched her, seeing some panic in her eyes as she called him master, as she begged. He reached down, feeling how wet she was, rubbing his fingers together as a dark smile came over him and he reached down, lubricating his cock with her juice. He closed his eyes and let out a small, happy sound as he felt how slick she was, before he once again grabbed his cock and pushed in.

As he held her legs apart, he closed his eyes, pushing only the head in... then a little deeper, before pulling back, giving her a few seconds to think he would keep teasing her before suddenly pushing into her deep, hard, fast, lodging himself all the way into her body as a low groan escaped him. His body hovered over hers as he ground into her, pleasure running up his spine before he grabbed her legs and pushed them up, bending her slightly as he drove himself deeper into her before beginning to pull back and slam into her, soft grunts escaping his lips, eyes clouding with lust.

Teyha swallowed, desperate for Cain's body now. He hovered over her, smiling in delight. Oh she knew he was enjoying this, the dominance he had over her. He could do anything he so pleased, and she was helpless to resist... And truth be told eve if she could fight back, she wasn't sure if she would. Being bound by him was... Erotic. It sent shivers down her body, quickened her breath. She craved his body more than anything she had ever wanted before, needing it desperately with every bit of her soul.

Cain continued to play with her, rubbing the head of his cock up and down across her slit, getting the head of his cock dripping wet from her juices. Teyha moaned softly, wishing for more, needing more. Finally Cain gave it to her, pushing the head of his cock in so agonizingly slowly that she shuddered from the sensation. He pulled back, and she gasped, sure that he would pull out and force her to beg more. "Please." She whimpered.

And he thrust in, hard. Teyha cried out, unable to do anything but law motionless as he began to assault her body, filling her with pleasure. "Master Cain..." She cried, moaning at his soft grunts, adoring how his low calls of pleasure mixed so beautifully with her own pitched cries.

Watching Teyha squirm and writhe under him drove Cain's mind into an even greater state of lust as he held onto her legs, pulling on them as he pushed into her, panting and groaning. He listened to her as she called out, called him her master and he looked at her with a coy smile. "Does that make you my slave?" he asked playfully. He knew that she meant it in the master/student way, but he couldn't help but ask as he got a powerful grip on her thighs and pulled hard, pulling her body into his as his cock pushed deep into her, nearly hitting her cervix as it pulsed and throbbed inside, his back arching as a shudder ran down his spine.

How much Teyha wished she could arch. She wanted to raise her body off the couch, to thrust back against Cain's body. She could only lay there, motionless and limp while Cain gripped her hard, his fingertips pressed hard enough against her soft skin that there was a ring of slight bruising creeping up around them. "It makes you my teacher." She groaned, her eyes focusing on his, filled with bliss and insuppressible need. "And me your devoted student. I will do anything you say, you may punish me if I don't... May take me when you want and show me every part of life... So yes... I am your slave."

Cain felt his flesh pulse inside of her as he bucked into her, pulling back on her harder and harder as she said that it made him her teacher... he grinned as she said that she would do anything, letting her go with his left hand to reach up and pull her hair, pulling it back, aiming her face, her eyes so she could stare straight and focus on his. They locked eyes, as she said that she wanted him to show her every part of life, up to and including filling her with cum and letting his seed take root...

At that thought he bucked harder and faster, panting as he watched her, eyes focusing on hers. "I'll show you... Your reward as you serve me will be to experience and know everything there is to know about life... you'll be a wonderful Life Sorceress, and I'll give you everything you need..." he said, grunting, before closing his eyes and taking his hand off her hair, to reach down and grab her hip, beginning to jerk her back into him with every pounding thrust, gasping as his cock continued to throb in her body.

Teyha smiled as broadly as her paralyzed muscles would allow her. Their eyes locked, passionate and desperate. It was so much that Teyha wanted to burst through to her orgasm simply by watching the pleasure flicker across Cain's face. For a moment it struck her in a flash of startling clarity that it was her body that he was burying himself into, her warm folds that made his eyes burn with such startling pleasure that she thought she would be seared by them, as if they scorched her flesh wherever they landed. She groaned then, in response to his passionate words, so full of lust and desire.

He took her hip, and Teyha groaned, eagerly accepting his help in moving her against her body. "Cain!" She cried as he pushed in, his body slapping hard against hers, sending the pleasure running so high and beyond her control that she couldn't hold in a moment longer. She cried out, a single twitch running along her body as she orgasmed harder than she had the first day, such a rush of pleasure that she wanted to scream out until her lungs burned and her throat stung from exertion. She held back though, for the sake of Cain's ears, biting her lips as she groaned, unable to relieve the glorious tension by even the simple task of writhing or stretching.

Back
Top Bottom