Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Has anyone lied about their gender

XeroStryker939 said:
Juno said:
I did once. :B Didn't turn out too well.

But nowadays I don't really say much. If asked, I'll readily admit that I am female. :B

Oh yah what happened?
I was a stupid teen and I wasn't fooling anyone. =P

I don't bother because no one believes me. I say I'm one, but I'm really the other and when I tell someone my true gender, they're like 'really? no way'. And then they refuse to believe me. xD

No, I see no reason why I should. Although I seem to unintentionally mislead people through my avatars, which show nearly always female characters (and even when I use a male character, it's often a trap, which isn't much better).

I did pretend to be female on a forum one time, but only because I was curious if anybody would believe me. Also, I disclosed it very quickly.

I've tried to play a guy in role plays and such, but I find that I really don't like it.
I prefer playing a girl because I am one.

I've never lied about my gender, people simply assume I'm a guy. I simply never correct people when they assume I'm a man behind the computer screen.

I play too many male characters.
I'm quite female.

I've never openly expressed my gender or sexuality, but people can't seem to nail me down. Explaining transgender to someone is difficult, though.

I've never directly lied about my age. There have been people who have guessed that I am a girl and didn't correct them but I've never directly lied.

I pretend to be a guy all the time. It makes playing mmos more fun. You dont get as many people trying to hold your hand and give you shit.

Back
Top Bottom