Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have returned and I crave partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my F-list check it out to get an idea of what all my perverse little mind enjoys ;)
http://www.f-list.net/c/Azel_stormrose

NEW CRAVING: I am looking for a dominate female partner to do a Monster Girl Quest style roleplay with. I had one going but my partner lost interest, so I would greatly enjoy trying to start another one.

I've been looking for something super hero based. Possibly a Young Justice style.

A Mass Effect roleplay set during the events of the games but with Original characters.

I am really looking for a dominate female partner to do a monster girl style roleplay with. I had one going for a while but it fell through unfortunately. So if there are any ladies out there who are interested i'd be super eager.

I am also really wanting to do something with a steampunk setting.

CRAVINGS
An RP based on the movie the 13th warrior(Or the book Eaters of The Dead.
An RP based on Devil May Cry-Set after all of the games.
An RP based on the graphic novels or movie The Watchmen.
An RP set in the Marvel universe(I have a link to the Marvel site that has all of the marvel characters ever for selection
A Mortal Kombat universe setting. Using OC's set in the Universe during the tournament or possibly using the rmortal kombat legacy series.

Favorite Pairings
Warrior X Demon queen
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Slayer
Vampire X Hybrid
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Vampire
Werewolf X Slayer
Demon X human
Knight X Princess
Knight X Warrior
Paladin X Demon
((If you have any pairings that I do not have listed then just ask me about it and it will most likely happen.))

Anime RP
TRIGUN
COWBOY BEBOP
INUYASHA
Again I would prefer OC,s characters
STREET FIGHTER
With this one Canon's are fine
TEKKEN
Again Canon's would be fine
HELLSING
I will allow some Canon's
((These are it for now but if you have one you are interested in let me know and I will gladly rp it))

Games
GUILTY GEAR
DARKSTALKERS
ASSASSIN'S CREED
OC's only in this one I dont need everyone playing Altier
CASTLEVANIA
I prefer to base it off of Synphony of the night
RESIDENT EVIL
Any game from 1 to 5
SOUL CALIBUR
Again any one from 1 to 4
FINAL FANTASY
Any of the games will do but I am mostly looking for 7 through 10 and Dirge of Cerberus
LEGEND OF DRAGOON
Canon's are fine for this one.
GEARS OF WAR
Clive Barker's Jericho
OC,s please
HALO
Any of the 3 games

Keep in mind my dear visitors that just because something is not listed on her does not mean I would not be interested. If there is a craving you desire that you do not see please don't hesitate to PM me and share it with me. I can almost guarantee my acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom