Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wildfire's Ultimate Request Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wildfire

Okay so I am trying to do something different and hoping that it doesn't backfire in my face and I end up with more requests of one type that has kept me from doing it in the first place. Before I get down to the nitty gritty of this new request thread I will make a few things clear:

THREADS ONLY, may be convinced to do YIM as long as it is understood that I can not spend hours doing back and forth rp because I have responsibilities.

Smut > Plot

3+ FULL Paragraphs

I WILL NOT WRITE SLUTS/BIMBO'S

Don't bother asking me to do a Harem RP... I've had enough people asking me to write multiple females.

ALL WOMEN MUST HAVE BREASTS. I have no interest in flat chested females or shemales that are flat chested. This size is great, even a bit bigger but if my 9 year old niece has bigger breasts than whatever character image is used I am not interested.

Third Person ONLY.

Now for the nitty gritty -

I am looking to write male/female or shemale/female. I write female and shemale characters and may even on occasion write male characters. I am a female however so people would have to take that into consideration if they wanted me to write a male.

I want smut with some story tied in, but not so much story that it takes forever getting to smut. I will get bored if that is the case.

Just an added note: There are other writers on here, we share ideas with each other willingly so if you see a plot on my page or on their page we are roommates (or in one case there is a married couple as part of the roomie bit) and we all love this site. Those people are: Caleb Raines , StormWolfsong , RycbarWhovianGirl , and Sarieta . This is so people know we give each other permission to reuse our ideas. We've all agreed to add this message to our pages so there is no confusion.

So with this, I am looking for the following:

No one liners, no one paragraph posts... 3+ well written posts that reveal thoughts, actions, emotions, etc. If you give me something I can't work with I will message you. If you can't edit to give me something to work with I will tell you I am dropping.

Do not start an rp with me and then vanish without a word. If you aren't interested anymore then TELL ME.

I am not interested in long drawn out starts, I spend hours a day working on my novels so have plenty of story and plot to deal with. I am mainly here for smut writing as a break from having to do long drawn out set ups.

I only write through threads.

No controlling my characters... don't assume you are getting them wet or that they are moaning or whimpering etc.

No calling my character a cunt, bitch or slut. I don't write slutty characters, I will write experienced characters on occasion but they will not be so slutty that they have no control. I have noticed that there are several people who want slutty women and if this is what you expect you can close this thread now. No matter the experience level my females will have class and some measure of respect for themselves. This also includes, not using the word cunt to describe a pussy... it really irks me. There are plenty of other words that can be used.

Dirty Talk - In moderation it's fine. However, typically if I am writing the younger character, they are not the type to respond well to too much dirty talk. If I am writing an older character, they may respond to some but again not too much.

Character Description and images: I am big on having images to be used for rp's. Not just description... and not animated pictures.

For when I write shemales this is my f-list SHEMALE F-LIST

When I write females this is my f-list FEMALE F-LIST

Age Preference:
If I am writing the younger character she will be as young as 15.
The oldest I will write a character is 35 (female) or 40 (shemale).

If we are doing an older female/younger male scenario I prefer the male not be younger than 16.
If we are doing an older male/younger female scenario I am most comfortable if the male is not older than 45.

Also, I will not write with a male character that is exactly 18 if I am doing an older woman/younger man thing... my son would be 18 years old if he lived and I just can't wrap my head for that. It would be too... risky for bad emotions.

If you pm me for god's sake send me an actual idea, not just the pairings. Don't ask me if I want to RP, obviously I do otherwise I wouldn't have a request thread. If I didn't want rp, I wouldn't have a thread or this thread would be closed off. And please no rp's where you put yourself as the character, it squicks me out. This is why I ask for people to use images such as models/actors/actresses aka celebrity types though not as the real celebrities.

My girls won't have tiny tits but they won't have overly large bulging ones either. I love to know there is a bit more than a mouthful but if they are so large they could smother then it isn't a turn on to me.

With Incest - Keep in mind please that an aunt or uncle doesn't necessarily have to be as old as parents for it to be taboo and hot.

Kinks:

Absolute No's: Bathroom play, vore, gore, foot fetish, slutty characters, gaping, fisting

Some faves: Incest, interracial, large cocks, being taken advantage of, teasing, risk of pregnancy, receiving oral, writing shemales that take advantage of females, or writing females that take advantage of young shemales. unexpected encounters, romance out of other situations, stimulation, forced orgasm, forced pleasure, groping, ageplay

Main Desires for Pairings:

Shemale/Female

Mother/Shemale Daughter
MILF/Neighbor's shemale daughter
Aunt/Niece (one of them shemale)
Older Sister/Younger Sister (one of them shemale)
Shemale Babysitter/Mother
Shemale Babysitter/Teen Sibling
Babysitter/Shemale Teen Sibling

Male/Female

****** Father/Daughter
*** DILF/Daughter's best friend
*** Father's Best Friend/Daughter
*** Father/Daughter/Son
*** Father/Daughter/Father's Best Friend
***Older Sister's Husband/Younger Sister
****** Uncle/Niece
****** Twin Brothers/Younger Sister
*** Twin Brothers/Older Sister
*** Older Brother/Younger Sister
*** Male Babysitter/Teen Sibling
*** Babysitter/Child's Father
** Twin Sons/Mother
Married Neighbor/Neighbor's Daughter

Pairings That Can Be Shemale/Female or Male/Female

Celebrity does not mean real life, it means a fictional celebrity as a character.

**Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Demon/Human
Minstrel/Socialite
Alien/Human
**Waitress/Customer
***Teacher/Female Student (High school)
***Coach/Female Student (High school)
Knight/Princess
Knight/Queen
Prince/Princess (related)
***Native American/Settler
***King/Princess (related or not)
King/Queen
**King/Lady in Waiting
**King/Peasant
Queen/Princess (one shemale)
Princess/Princess (one shemale)
Princess/Witch (one shemale)
Queen/Witch (one shemale)
God/Human
Goddess/Human
Celebrity/Stalker
Fan/Celebrity
Ranch hand/Rancher's daughter
Ranch hand/Rancher's wife
***Pastor's daughter/ Con Artist
Pastor's wife/ Stranger
**Pastor/ Teenager
***Exchange Student/Homestay Father
Exchange Student/Homestay Mother
*Exchange Student/Homestay Teen
Sorcerer/Human
Sorceress/Human
**Doctor/Patient
**Massage Therapist/Patient
**Photographer/Model
Werewolf/Human
Roommates
****Vampire/Human (No sparkling vampires)
Waitress/Boss
Best Friends

Settings:

Medieval
Renaissance
The Tudor Era
Modern
Futuristic
Western
Sci-fi
Preternatual/supernatural

Fandom Settings (though not staying in full canon and maybe not with canon characters in all of them)

The Tudors (King Henry w/ an OC or just the setting.)
Reign (setting)
Merlin (Merlin/OC, Arthur/OC, Arthur/Guin,
Star Trek (setting only)
Firefly (setting)
Babylon 5 (Setting)
Andromeda (Setting)
Earth Final Conflict (Setting)
Sanctuary (Setting)
The Originals (Setting w/ Klause or Elijah)
Secret Circle (Setting w/Jake or original characters)

Little Notes:

On Transformation -

The only types I might consider would be age change wise depending on the circumstance as well as gender only wherein it changes a shemale to a female or female to shemale with female/shemale pairings. Though typically I prefer not to deal with it. I have no desire for any other form of body modifications.

Plots:

Caring For Her - A Wealthy and successful artist often shuts herself away for hours working on her craft. Once she is shut away only one person is allowed in her inner sanctity, the time was often such that she would at times need to be reminded to eat. The maid/butler reminds her to eat and has often wished to do more for her. When she decides the maid/butler should pose for her, she sees them in a way she hadn't before and asks decides to take advantage of the situation.

Fever Spark - A wounded soldier is found by a Native American woman who takes him into her teepee and tends to his wounds. She is the next to become medicine woman of her tribe and had foreseen the coming of this man into her life but knows not exactly what it will mean. All she knows is she will help bring the man back from the brink of death and see what the Great Spirit has in store for her from there.

Sensual Assurance - A teen, staying with her aunt unaware of her aunts shemale status has been having doubts about herself but feels more open with her aunt than her parents. Getting out of the shower, wrapped in a towel she asks her aunt if she's ever doubted if she was pretty. Her aunt, understanding what she's really thinking decides to show her niece exactly how alluring she is and introduce the girl to her alluring side that has been hidden beneath scholarly pursuits. (I'd be the shemale, also willing to do a version of this with me as the female asking her uncle...)

Basic Scenarios That Can Be Expanded On:

- Sneaking out a teen decided to drink for the first time in her life. When she sneaks back in, she's quite tipsy and her father/brother or uncle decides to take advantage as they catch her sneaking back in.

RE: Wildfire's Ultimate Request Thread <3 Smut

Desperately Want to Find Someone to Do this With that WON'T vanish.

Caught In Her First Arousal

Basics:

Incest (Father/Daughter favored)
Noncon turned con before penetration
Someone that won't vanish
Someone that won't rush to penetration within first few posts, this idea is meant to be sensual, seductive, teasing while yes, smutty.

bumping this up

bumping this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom