Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale to Tell (FutaFanatic, RocLobster, Lady Bloody Ava)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
The pub was packed. Merchants in town selling their wares and various other things. Many men and few woman chose The Nag's Head to rest their head. Not only was their ale, morning, noon, and night, but the brothel that brought in most of the currency. Plenty of the women serving behind the bar with the head bartender and owner of the establishment, Avangeline Holland. Mostly known as Ava. Though the ebony haired female with the ivory skin was stationed behind the wooden bar. The wooden tables filled here and there with men and women knocking tankards back like it was water as opposed to the mead and ale it was. Stunning women sat behind the bar, serving drinks. A lot of the village people though that the Nag's Head was a dump and a hovel for vagabonds and dirty politicians. Oh how far from the truth that was. Downstairs was the bar and the lounging area. Upstairs were the rooms. Rooms to sleep in and do...well.... other things. This night was lively. Many bought rooms which were a tad more costly that the other inns, for obvious reasons, but you had to have the coin to have your entertainment for the night and should any harm come of the girls, they would have to answer to both Hugo, the massive watchman that held a fee room for his job, and of course Ava herself. Never mind the beautiful figure that was comprised of a voluptuous rack and an hourglass figure. The woman could be deadly should you screw with her pride and joy.

"Hey!! Settle down over there lest you spend the night removing my boot from your ass!!" The men laughed, even with fangs bared their way, but heeded the woman's words as she polished up a tankard that was cleaned. The blood sucking female listened on as people spoke before renting out another room to a n Argonian mercenary who had a taste for tall women. "Helga? Please see Mister Caemish to room twelve and I will see you in the morning." The long legged female with the flaming locks and the tall boots on walked the Argonian up the stairway that lead up to second floor where three halls were lined with doors. Soon, what girls were not taken would retire for the night and the other girls would awaken to pick up in their place. No sleep for this business. Although the night girls were a tad more...exotic.

With the recent tournament going on through town, most of the inns were taken up by the fighters, owners and travelers coming to witness the fights. she wasn't looking to participate in the fights, refusing to dive into such petty things for money. It was no better than what her kind love to do back at her home. So when it became apparent there were no rooms, Kaida was left to book a room at a brothel. While she wasn't opposed to such a place, she wasn't desring such attention at the moment. So with a sigh she looked around in search of the person she needed to talk to for a room. Before then however, she called out for something to drink, wanting to relax and enjoy herself before catching some sleep for the night.

Her eyes looked around, seeing the various drunken men and woman that scattered through the bar. None of them seemed interesting to her at all, all to fat, ugly or senseless, at least compared to the people she seen during her travels. So with a grumble she just focused on her glass, taking a sip of it, waiting patiently for someone to assist her in purchasing a room.

Ava stood behind the bar looking up and down. Making sure her patrons were all tended to and that she spoke to each one at least once. While the girl's served the drinks and booked the rooms, she kept herself busy as well. One female was left alone. Judging by the armor it would easy to pick up a topic of conversation and she knew the woman didn't have a room. At least... not in her inn. Not yet, at least. The vampiress dawned in knee high boots and a brown leather waist cincher and a white flared sleeved top that hinted and her voluptuous bust. Her boots sounded against the wood panel flooring as she closed the gap between her and the woman. Leaning upon the counter as she polished a tankard. "Here for tournament? Some fine armor pieces you have there. Ava's the name. If you need a room or another drink, just let me know. This fine establishment is... afterall, mine. Welcome to The Nag's Head." She said as she looked at her reflection in the surface of the tankard. A smile showing off her sharp fangs.

She looked to the woman and smiled when the voice rang through her head. Unlike most of the savage, degrading voices ringign her all day this one was a nice change. But when she heard this woman owned the bar she smiled, happy to see such enthusiasm with keeping customers happy. So with a growl she shook her head when asked about the tournament."Not really..Just passing on through and need a room for the night..But all the inns are packed because of the fights.."She grumbled as she took another swig of her drink. Her eyes wandered over the female, admiring her looks and voice as the bartneder took to her needs."Nice to see such a lovely young woman tending o this place, especially owning it as all her own.."She praised with a growling smile.

The polished tankard was placed beneath the counter where it was stored and she rest against the bar top. "You came to the right place we have two rooms left and I'll give you a discount. Don't bother asking why." She said with a coy grin. "Thanks... I have a pretty long life ahead of me, so I picked up a bit of a hobby. " The sexy former Sanguine Assassin turned and plucked a key from a drawer with a wooden tag with the number 6 chiseled into it. "Five and a drink on me." She said with a smile as she filled up her tankard again and when paid, she handed over the key. "So... where did venture from, if I may be so bold as to ask." The woman was cute. Certainly something Ava would love to sample.

Kaida took the key and smiled, glad there was at least a room left in here for her to sleep in. for once she didn't have to sleep on the ground outside, the past few nights killing her back from sleeping in such small caves and tunnels to hide from the environment and predators. So with a sigh she finished the rest of her drink, setting the glass down."I'm just wandering around searching for work..But I originally came from the North just past the Mountains.." Ava wasn't so bad looking herself, Kaida enjoying the thoughts of enjoying a night alone with this woman. But she wasn't here for that, no yet anyway as she jut wanted to enjoy a night within a warm cozy bed.

"Ahhh looking to make some coin. Can't blame ya there. Plenty of job opportunities here." She said as she indulged in the conversation until a green scaled Argonian walked up next to Kaida. "How much for her?" The brutish lizard man said, pointing at Kaida. Ava leaned in, leaving less than an inch between her and the lizard man. "Nope, she's not one of mine. Are you so blinded Argonian that you wouldn't see an armed woman more than capable of taking you down in a few moves? Now... I oblige you take a pick from the women behind the bar, but any female on the other side, is either taken or here as a guest as you are. Now... apologize." The Argonian looked at the female at his side and with a a little huff of smoke from his nose he walked away. "Ass." Ava chimed.

She smiled more when it seemed Ava was into this little chit chat stuff rather than trying to simply please her with offers and bribes. Though as the argonian came up and asked about her, Kaida was interrupted before she could growl as Ava spoke up and shooed him away. That was something she didn't expect and enjoyed it quite a bit. This woman had attitude and she loved it, women like her were hard to find. So with a sigh she looked to Ava."Thanks..not many people like you around anymore.."

// Sorry I'm late to the party, girls! :p

Suddenly the door to the 'Nag swung open, the icy winter air outside clawing its way into the smut filled air and causing all who're not cold of blood to shiver. "Close the fucking door!" cried one particularly disgruntled man, half standing from his table and almost tossing the whore in his lap off onto the floor. The figure attracting such disdain from the Nag's patronage simply smiled from under his hood, the clouds of snow sitting atop the wolven fur quickly starting to melt and trickle down the grey hairs. Shutting the door quietly behind him, the new arrival gently pulled his hood back to let the remaining snow be deposited at the doorstep, giving his shoulders a quick, sharp shake to dislodge any hidden icicles before finally stepping into the warmth of the room and surveying the scene. His bright, sun like eyes scanned the heads of the various figures visiting the brothel at this late hour. Fat faced farm hands, gaunt and dirty looking guards, there was the occasional passable face but the general populace seemed to be "below average" in his own opinion. All save for the particularly exotic and extravagant looking morsels sat at a table not too far from the entryway. Once some colour had finally returned to his once snow white cheeks he shared a handsome, carefree smile with the two girls, not really paying mind to wait and see if they catch his attention.

Padrin made his way over to the bar while slowly removing his wet fur cloak, taking a detour to the open hearth fire in the middle of the room and leaving it by the for a moment to let it dry. Once he arrived at his destination the elf took a stool for his own and made himself comfortable, loosening the fine leather string that kept his tunic tied and unveiling more of the eye-catching artwork that covers his face and neck. Even from across the room such markings could be made easily distinguished on such a pale looking canvas. He knew some would likely look upon him with mistrust, wearing such a barbaric visage. But he cared little for the concerns of the lame and the common. He liked the tattoo's and many others had proclaimed their fondness of them, so he was content. Soon his thoughts turned away from the vanity of others and himself, instead focusing on how dry his throat had become after travelling in the icy winter air. He cleared his throat in preparation for speech, giving a gentle rap on the table with his rather large fist incase his voice wasn't able to garner enough attention.
"Anyone serving here, or do they have the bar girl courting a customer now? I could use a drink here."

The ruckus at the front door certain caught her attention. Stealing it away from the interesting woman before her, was an equally interesting elven male. His markings making a bold statement. His mere actions before he approached the bar speaking volumes. The vampiress laughed softly and looked at Kaida before looking at her newest customer. "You bellowed?" She said as she remained before the female adventurer, leaning on the other side of the bar with emerald eyes gazing at him. She filed up a tankard until the frothy head almost threatened to spill over the edge. The tankard was slid to the very thirsty male and she awaited her dues. "Three coins... I take it you have an interest in a room as well? I figured I'd ask since I'm the bar maid and the owner of this fine establishment. I know... the clothes must be a real shocker to you, since their on to begin with, but please... just bare with me." He brought the smart ass out of her. She was not a whore to be fucked with and disposed of and he would learn that.

she watched with a grin as Ava turned to the man and handed him the drink he asked for. Though she continued to amaze the dragon woman when she gave him a smart ass remark, seeming to ensure everyone she met knew she meant business and wasn't going to take shit from people. And rather than but in she just listened, handing over a few more coins to purchase herself another drink, waiting till attention was brought on her. Perhaps coming here was a good idea after all."Hmmm A spicy woman..I love it.." She praised with a low giggling growl.

The elven man greeted Ava with a tooth filled smile, sending a hand into the depths of his furs and returning with a handful of three coins. Padrin passed them over with a curt nod of appreciation before accepting the beverage and enjoying its alcoholic sting.
"Ahh, the guvnor eh? My apologies, m'lady. You seemed busy with your weathered, and wonderful may I add, friend so I hadn't coined you as one of the bar staff."

Wetting his lips with another serving of ale and releasing a satisfied sigh. The alcohol didn't take long to surge through his system, melting his ice kissed veins and gifting Padrin the power to relax.
"As for that bed, if you come with it I'm deffinetly interested!" came his own quip, smiling at the not so subtle remark and shaking his head slowly, a few hidden flakes of snow being shook loose from his silvery lox. "I jest, of course... But a room does sound grand, aye."

Ava couldn't help but laugh and smile at the woman cross from her. "You're not bad yourself." She said with a sinfully sweet smile before she looked over to her latest customer. "Ah... really?" She said towards his flattering words as he continued on. As he spoke of the bed offer and throwing her company in the package she couldn't help but laugh. She had a feeling that he was just kidding and when the thought was confirmed she feigned a pouty face.

"Aww.... how sad, ey dear?" She said talking to her new female companion. "A jest... oh well... maybe next time." The vampiress making it harder too tell whether she was serious or not. Hmmm.... a room... a room..." Deep pools of green searched for one of the last few rooms available and she plucked the key marked for room "Nine... there ya go. Mind you.. this rather gorgeous and dangerous vixen will be occupying room six. I seldom indulge in intimat acts with my clients, but there are the... select few that tempt me." Speaking idol chit chat as she gave Kaida a refill.

"And you are?" She asked as she handed over the refilled pint.

Kaida giggled a bit when Ava seemed to mention her presence to the man, almost as if trying to match the up, a chuckle taking her throat. While the man did in fact seem like an interesting person, she wasn't sure he was up for such acts with just anyone. But then again she was in need of some release as of late so some fun wouldn't hurt if it did happen. So once she handed the man his key she giggled a bit, licking her lips."Is the sexy bar owner tempting us into a night of fun?"She asked with a mixture of a serious and joking tone, her eyes fixated on Ava, loving the curves her body took as she bent over to reach Padrin to hand him his drink and take his coin. Once her own pint was refilled she took a sip from the mug, smiling more. "Or does she enjoy being a tease?"Kaida teased with a smile.

"Perhaps we should tease her in return, if she's making these suggestive half promises without a thought to fulfilling them?" Padrin added to the green haired girls comments, letting out a light jingle of laughter as he picked up his tankard and made his way over to an empty stool beside Kaida. Barely five minutes after entering the Nag's Head and he'd already found some decent company. He was thankful for that, the road to town had been cold and lonely. The only passers by he had met were too frigid from the snowfall to open their hoods and coats to even acknowledge a passing traveller. Not that he would've opened his own anyway, he wasn't about to sacrifice his precious warmth for the sake of a friendly nod.

When his attention left the ale filled tankard it was drawn to Kaida's alluring eyes, and in turn to what was their own distraction. Following her line of sight he was drawn to the voluptuous figure behind the bar, her curves accentuated by the simple action of bending over to reach across the counter. It was a delicious sight, one which involuntarily forced him to lick his lips clean of beer and offer the raven haired temptress a warm smile.
"And you say -you're- the one who feels tempted? I'm flanked at either side by beautiful women. Were I a more vulgar man I'd be waving my coin purse already." he added a light chuckle to the end of his admission, feeling quite at home already as the three share idle, 'innocent' conversation.

He continued to make her laugh. Teaming up with the half breed. The duo was very tempting. Apparently the night was a good one indeed, even if it did not end with her clothes being ripped off by her two most interesting guests of the day. "Hmm... is that a threat or a promise? Either wait it's good for me." She responded to the two of them. A dark elf female sauntered behind her and tapped the pale woman's shoulder. "Take care... I'm not retiring just yet but pick up from here." The vampiress couldn't very well manage a bar and brothel twenty fours seven, now could she. So the reigns were temporarily handed over. "Well my night is now open. And save your coins for the ale... for you two, my company is free of charge." She felt giving. The woman was far from short of money and it was rare for her to find someone, let alone two people that caught and held her attention.

"I promise I won't bite... to much..." The part barely audible, but she knew they heard. The bar maid leaned forward on the mar top. Her breasts on gorgeous display. "So... will you two be retiring to your rooms or do you have other plans? Care for something to eat before you head off?" She offered as she watched the two indulge in their beverages. The female was beyond temptation and she mysterious male was more than intriguing. Not to mention, very easy on the eyes.

Kaida watched as the woman was let off for the rest of the night, seeming intent on seducing her and the elven man. If it hadn't been obvious that she was eager before then Ava made it known now that she was more than interested in their company and then some. So with a bit of a giggle the dragon woman licked her lips, leaning in closer to Ava and the man, this was certainly a fun night to be had. so with a smirk she let out a growl."Well then Miss..How about you come on this side of the bar and sit with us and enjoy a drink or two. Unless we're all having the same idea and would rather retire to some privacy." Kaida was not subtle about what she wanted, her blood boiling a bit as the other two seemed to peak her interest in the best of ways, making it hard to deny she was liking this night more and more.

"I'm open to anything so go ahead and throw up a proper offer and lets see where the night takes us."The half breed was more than happy to play with Ava and Padrin.

"My, my, my... You two do seem eager." Padrin teased with a light chuckle, adjusting himself on the stool to turn and face the girls directly while leaving his drinking arm anchored to the counter. Oh what luck he seemed to be having, barely a word spoken and these two sultry figures seemed all too eager to drop their drinks and retreat to somewhere private. He hardly wanted to reject their advances, far from it in fact. The elven male's loins were exposed as his legs were parted and it wasn't difficult to see that the deviant thoughts brought about by the trio's idle flirtations had forced his body to begin a stress test of his pants. The slowly inflating flute of flesh bulging against the fabric, almost like an uncoiling snake. Not feeling the slightest bit embarassed by the involuntary, silent admission, Padrin simply sipped deeper at his ale and dragged his stool closer to the half blooded lass. His legs flanking her either side while he leaned around from her left to address the vampiress.

"Why don't you share a few of your ideas with us? And perhaps we ought share our names... It would be nice to know what we should be calling later this evening." He whispered in a cool tone, daring to plant a hand on Kaida's shoulder as he watched Ava wander around from the bar to join the group. "Mine is Padrin by the way."

The curvacious female walked a little further down the bar and lifted the top and joined the two on the other side of the bar. Ava laughed as Kaida was just as open as her when it came to the nights events. And the elve's arousal did not go unnoticed. The vampiress went as bold as to have her pale slender fingers ghost over the poor thing straining in his pants. "We aren't the only ones eager, now are we?" A wicked smile graced her lips. Spouting a fang or two. "Well... Padrin, I am Ava and as far as plans....we'll this an adventure, no? Maybe we can make this a tale to tell and reminisce about when we part ways." She was very eager and her clothes were starting to get uncomfortable. A cool hand came to rest upon the hip of the half breed. "I really need to get out of these clothes and you two must be dying to get more comfortable. Maybe you would like to join me in my personal room." The vampiress graced the two with another smile, reserved for a select few, and walked down the length of the bar to the base of the stairs. She looked over her shoulder at the two.

"I won't bite... unless you want me too. Come." She beckoned before making it up the winding stairway to make it to the second floor. Down the end of the first hall, dead ahead was an arched doorway. Standing out amongst the squares that lined the way there. The red rug muffled the sound of footsteps along the hall while the sconces upon the walls held lit tapered candles that lent a glow to the place. A key was fished out of her clevage the door opened to the sound of crackling fire beneath a wide lovely mantle. Taking center stage was a massive four poster oakwood bed with a canopy with sheer cloth pulled beck on both sides. The surface was soft and off to the opposite of the wall was the door leading to a lavished lavatory. A set of two arm chairs and a cushoined sofa made for a cozy setting before the fire and a small bar with fine glasses of liquor serving as mix ins for her bloody beverages. "Make yourself at home." The sinfully sweet woman chimes as she began working on the buttons of her bodice like it was second nature to get undressed before strangers.

"I'm Kaida.." The half breed couldn't help but giggle with a grin as she not only noticed his growing erection, but witnessed Ava freely touching it. It seemed Ava was beyond discretion, showing no care as to those who saw her tease the mans poor, needy shaft. This made her shiver a bit in anticipation for what was to come when they joined her within her personal room that she happily invited them into. With her attention snared and her interest peaked, Kaida was the first to jump up and follow, licking her lips with want, with desire to enjoy the beautiful woman. But more so to get herself off as well with her one secret still hidden.

Once the three found themselves within the lavish room, design with luxury furniture and a calming, somber Ambiance, Kaida smiled and found herself a seat on the bed, watching intently as the being simply stripped for them without a care in the world."Mmmm I must say..It's nice to find women like you Ava..Many women nowadays are reserved, shy types who shun this kind of act."She teased with a bit of a giggle.

It was all he could do to hold in an animalistic moan as Ava drew her dainty fingers across the growing bulge, biting down on his lower lip while his hips bucked instinctively against the source of pleasurable pressure. Oh she may not have been a courter here, but she certainly knew how to tease. Working those feminine charms was probably second nature to her by now, down to a routine to lure in the paying customers. Though he was unsure as to whether they all got the same, hands on sales pitch.
"Well, you caught me out!" he announced with a laugh, his loins already growing forlorn as the sultry figure's hand left them to the cold.

The walk to Ava's private quarters was an arduous one indeed, the uncomfortably bloated growth in his pants making each step only feed the growing fire in his body. The shapely women swaying their hips in front of him as they went up the stairs didn't help either. By the time they reached the room it's luxurious decoration and ambience was lost to him, all he wanted was a comfortable space for him to sit and adjust himself. Padrin followed his green haired companion to the bed and sat beside her, marvelling at the sight of Ava's pale skin as each piece of cloth and leather was stripped from her hour glass silhouette.
"I agree with Kaida, here. It's nice to see a girl who isn't all shy and bashful, willing to express herself without repose." With the flames playing against his pale face, making the intricate designs seem to shift and move in the light, Padrin grinned fiendishly at the free show. Letting himself fall back on the bed and relax. His excitement was plain for anybody to see now his body was laid horizontal on the soft mattress, a half erected tent forming at his crotch that seemed to lack the textile material to allow the mast to rise any further.

Soon the remnants of her attire sat in a pool of fabric at her feet. Her ivory skin completely exposed. From the voluptuous breasts to her hairless sex. Both of her guest being as sweet as ever with the compliments. Ava could not help but close the gap. Her hand, once again ghosting over the defined bulged trapped within its clothes confines. All the while she pressed her lips to those of the halflings in a tempting kiss that she could not pass up. "Mmmm... And what are you two waiting for?" She didn't even give Kaida a time to respond as she seized her lips once more and began working on the girl's attire. Getting the task stared. "I want as little between us as possible." With that she grabbed a handful of the futa's breast and kneaded before moving on to her other new friend.

"And you..." She crawled onto the bed and straddled his lap. Grinding her sex slowly over his engorged loins. "Your trousers are bound to rip at the seams at the rate you're going." She teased. The vampire leaving a wet spot where she teased him with her greedy sex. "Well, whenever you're ready. Unless all you want to do is... cuddle... then I guess that's okay too." She teased as she climbed further onto the bed and laid their like a buffet with her head resting upon the plethora of pillows.

Kaida returned the kiss, not even giving the hint of a word as Ava spoke, seeming to tease their lack of action against her, letting the woman have her way for now. She knew that once things got started, Kaida and Padrin would surely have control for the night. When Ava worked her clothes, Kaida's tits bounced free when her leather top was removed, letting her bare chest bounce for all to see. But those soft hands, those lovely delicate fingers of Ava's made the half breed moan hard, smiling as her tits were tended to. This woman was going to be hers for sure by the end of the night, and Padrin's as well given he seemed to have an impressive bulge in his pants.

Kaida smirked as Ava took her spot on the bed, licking her lips before she bega working herself out of the rest of her clothes. When her pants joined her top on the floor, she would grin, letting the scales that covered her crotch peel away only to reveal something that she was proud of and enjoy showing off to those she lay in bed with. There stood her draconic cock slowly growing in length, twitching as she rubbed it, standing at the edge of the bed within arms reach of both Ava and Padrin. "Mmmm so nice to be able to enjoy myself now..especially with the proper company instead of myself.."She praised, licking her lips as she let out a rough growl of lust, her eyes watching them all while she let her body give off her sexual need in order to drive their own lusts sky high.

A serpentine hiss was squeezed from Padrin's lips at the sensation of Ava's fingertips teasing his engorged length. His eyes looked down to the girl when she shifted, disappointed that her tease ended so quickly before he could even get the chance to feel her warm palms touch his skin. He hardly noticed the pair of gravity defying orbs that were free'd of Kaida's leathers, though once he did his yellow eyes went wide. Two fleshy orbs just begging for attention, and Ava was lucky enough to get the first sample. He envied her for that, but knew now wasn't a time to be greedy. There was plenty for everyone present to share. And he wasn't exactly in a rush to leave.

Before he could even start unfastening the leather strings keeping his shirt closed, Kaida had exposed a little surprise for her partners. Or rather, a big surprise. The scales peeling away to reveal a mighty mast of her own, quickly filling with blood and revealing her own excitement. For most men, they would have ran for the hills, or at least recoilled in shock or horror. But Padrin was more attuned to exotic tastes. He did not run, he did not grimmace, or even flinch. He grinned. Pearly whites exposed in a deviant smile which examined the new 'asset' the dragoness revealed before rising up past her bountiful bossom and looking her in the eyes.
"Mmm, any other secrets you'd like to share with us, Kaida?" Padrin asked in a husky tone, his left hand reaching over to cup underneath her reptillian member, holding her bloated sack and squeezing the scaled flesh gently between his fingers. "What about you, my lovely Ava? Anything you would like to share before I begin to undress?"

Ava's jaw dropped and she couldn't help but relinquish a moan at the delicious sight laid out before her. Upon all fours she close the gap between the two. She watched as the elf played with the surprise that the futa present. "This night just keeps getting better and better." Her tongue raked along the helm of the dragoness' hulking member. Tasting the arched tip before making just that bit disappear before relinquishing it with a 'pop'. "Mmmm... " She looked at Padrin with a wicked grin upon her face as he asked her a question. "Nothing that tops Kaida's, but I am dying to have the two of you in me at the same time. Now... don't keep up waiting elf. Get out of those clothes. Help me Kaida."

Ava said as she sat up on her knees upon the soft surface of the bed and began unfastening whatever she could get her hands on until slender fingers wrapped themselves around something marble hard and throbbing, only to pull it out over the waistband of his trousers. Ava felt so spoiled. One hand jerked Kaida's length and the other stroking Padrin's. "Mmmm.... this is about as empowered as I'm going to feel for the rest of the night." To lay her deep pools of green upon the sight of both of these large specimens was a rare treat, even for the long lived vampiress. "Lucky me.... I get both of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom