Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misread Intentions (Wildfire & MysticSparxman)

W

Wildfire

Diana had spent the afternoon with her best friend knowing that with it being summer Anne would be going away to Europe with her family for a month so she wouldn't see her for a while. It was going to feel like forever only having emails between them. Still, it had been a small shopping trip they had taken together and while Diana was still pure, she had to admit she did like the looks she and Anne received when they were shopping.

Sometimes Diana would admit that dressing as provocative as she did at times made her feel uncomfortable but when all her friends dressed in short skirts and small shirts it was either join them or end up the outsider that looked like a geek. So she followed the crowd and wore revealing clothing that was far different from who she was. Today she was wearing a black short skirt that was much like the pleated styles of the school girl uniforms but this barely covered her tight, firm backside.

Her shirt was a red corset style top, though not actually a corset it was a slip over sleeveless top that was simply done up with a similar style, only three ties in the back to keep it tight. The top left her abdomen bare wear today she sported a fake butterfly tattoo. It wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last time that the fifteen year old applied the false tattoo's with water. Normally when she was coming home she would have changed into something else because her parents would kill her for the skirt, not the top but the skirt.

Around her neck she wore the single teardrop opal necklace her mother had given her on her thirteenth birthday, she barely ever took it off. Touching it with a smile as she waved at Anne who was sixteen and driving off, she picked up her bags and made for the front door of her house. Her older brother was going to be responsible for her for the next couple of weeks while their parents were out of town.

It wasn't the first time and she didn't hate the concept, he wasn't like some of her friends older siblings who were strict on their rules and everything so she could handle it. Getting into her purse, she took out her key and unlocked the door before entering and closing the door, locking it behind her as was habit.

Walking into the living room she saw her brother on the couch and smiled, "Hey Ty, Anne said hi and she promises that she will bring you something back from Europe when she c-" She had just rounded the couch and was almost directly in front of her brother when she caught sight of what he was doing. Her eyes were locked on his hand, wrapped around a large erection and she gasped, her eyes wide as she blushed. "Oh my god," she breathed.

It took her a moment to catch herself before her gaze lifted to look up at her brother's face, she shook her head opening her mouth to say something only to close it and start to walk past him, the shortest route to get away from him and go up the stairs with her things. She had to be careful, her legs had to move carefully around his in order to keep from falling so her escape was slow.

Tyler had been indoors for the majority of the day, and since both of his parents were away, it was down to him to do the house work. After all, he had to prove to his parents that he could be responsible; especially since they had told him he couldn’t move out unless he proved to them just how responsible he could be. See, Tyler had only recently turned 21 and he did want to move out, but his parents had told him that he couldn’t move out until he could show them how responsible he could be. His parents had told him that he had to do everything that they would normally do around the house. Of course Tyler was very reluctant to do everything around the house, but he knew that he didn’t have much of a choice in the matter.

Because of how big the house was, it had taken Tyler a few hours to get all of the housework done. Had his sister been in when he had started the housework, then there was no doubt that he would have gotten her to help him too, but she had gone out with her best friend Anne for most of the afternoon. Tyler knew how close Diana was with her best friend, so he knew that she would have wanted to spend time with her before she went away with her family for a month to Europe. As much as Tyler didn’t like doing housework, he wasn’t going to stop his sister from going out just to help him with it.

When Tyler had managed to finish all of the housework, he decided to take a shower since his sister still wasn’t in. After he had finished the housework, he returned to his bedroom to get a change of clothes that he would get himself changed into. Tyler searched through his closet for something different to wear, and in the end he pulled out a light green short sleeved V-neck t-shirt. He also pulled out a pair of blue and green tracksuit bottoms. Of course, he made sure not to forget a change of underwear too, so he also pulled out a clean pair of boxers. With his clothes in his hand, he had turned around and walked out of his room and down the hallway to the bathroom. Once there, he had made his way inside but didn’t bother to close the door behind him, mainly because there was no-one else in at the time.

Tyler remained in the shower for almost fifteen minutes before he eventually decided to get out. After getting out of the shower, he reached for a towel that was on the towel rack and used it to dry himself off. He got himself dressed into the clothes he had picked out for himself, and then he stepped in front of the mirror on the wall. He had to wipe away the steam that had gathered on the mirror, and when he did, he smiled at his reflection. Tyler stood at a height of 6”3 and because of how much he enjoyed sports and keeping in shape, he had a slim yet slightly muscular build. He had slightly tanned skin and a toned body. As soon as he was done in the bathroom, Tyler walked out of the bathroom, making sure to toss the towel in the laundry basket on his way out.

Walking back to his bedroom, he picked up his laptop that was on his bedside table and he turned and walked out of his room and headed downstairs and into the living room. Tyler moved to sit down on the couch and set his laptop down beside him. He turned on his laptop and waited for it to load up, and when it had done, he soon started to surf the web, watching videos on Youtube, checking his Facebook account, and checking out a number of other different websites too. However, it wasn’t long before his hormones soon started to get the better of him. Tyler soon found himself reading some very erotic brother and sister incest stories which always managed to get him incredibly turned on. As he was reading the stories, he gradually began to lose track of the time and soon he pushed both his tracksuit bottoms and boxers down past his hips and down to his ankles. Still reading the stories, he took his already hard 11 inch member into his hand and started to stroke it up and down slowly.

Tyler didn’t hear his sister as she had been dropped off back home. He still didn’t hear her as she had walked up the driveway, unlocked the door and stepped inside. Tyler didn’t hear her as she closed the door behind her, but he did hear her when she spoke. Of course by this time, it would have been too late for him to do anything, and there was a look of embarrassment and lust in his eyes when his eyes had finally met with those of his sister. He had seen the way she had been looking at his cock, and it made him smile a little bit. Tyler had also let his eyes wander over his fifteen year old sister, and he couldn’t stop himself from thinking just how incredibly sexy she looked. His lips only curled up into more of a smile as he set eyes on his sister. Of course seeing his sister like that didn’t really help him much, especially when Tyler had always fantasized about his younger sister. He also loved her much more than a brother ever should. Sure, he may have loved her as a sister, but he also loved her as something much more. He also loved her just as he would love a girlfriend, and he had done ever since she had turned 12. Not that anyone else knew about the secret love he had for his sister.

Tyler really wasn’t too sure how to react about the fact he had been caught with his pants around his ankles, but his eyes remained on his sister as she had started to get by him slowly. Tyler was thinking of just letting her pass, but then he did something he hadn’t expected himself to do. Just as Diana had put one leg over his to get around him, Tyler leaned forward, quickly wrapping an arm around her lower back and pulling her down onto his lap. As he had pulled her down onto his lap, his arm had remained around her lower back and he placed his other hand on her thigh. There was that same lustful look in his eyes as his hand slowly started to creep up her thigh. As his hand crept up her thigh, the tips of his fingers started to move to the inside of her thigh, and his eyes looked into hers. ”I didn’t expect you back so soon sis, but I’m glad you’re back now. So, did you have a good time out with Anne?” He asked in a curious tone as his hand continued to slowly creep up her thigh, moving to the inside of her thigh more and more. His hand didn’t stop moving and it wasn’t long before his hand had started to disappear under her short skirt.

Diana was stepping carefully, trying not to look at her brother or his erection. It was the first time she had ever seen one outside of the text books at school. Her friend Becky had often made comments that she bet Tyler had a huge one and Diana blushed even more as she now could say with certainty it seemed quite large. Of course Becky was already gone for the summer and she would never admit to her friend at having seen it.

She was just about to lift her second leg over when her brother grabbed for her and she squealed in surprise finding her legs straddling him but what embarrassed her more was her hands. Where one had found purchase to steady herself on one of her brothers firm muscled shoulders, the other failed and ended up sliding down his chest and landing directly on his engorged member. So shocked was she that it took her a moment before she moved and she had already responded, "We had a great time, I'm going to miss her," before she moved her hand and squirmed trying to get off his lap.

"What are you doing Tyler? Let me up." When her brother's fingers brushed over a sensitive spot on her inner thigh she shivered. Under her skirt she wasn't as bold as Becky who wore no underwear and instead she wore a simple white satin panty with lace edging. Considering how her skirt had risen when she ended up on her brother's lap there wasn't much skirt between the edge and her panties.

Her eyes wide she shook her head, "Stop, Ty..." She was unnerved, she had never seen the look she saw in his eyes, let alone the idea that it was directed at her. Maybe he had been drinking? There had to be some reason he was doing this, or maybe... "Okay, you've had your fun, let me go Ty, jokes over." As she tried to push herself up and off him with her legs and arms, the arm he had around her lower back didn't let her go far and she made herself freeze, hoping that maybe it was just a game. Surely that was it, in a moment he would let her go and make some form of joke, right? The higher his hand crept the less that hope remained.

Tyler had seen the way in which Diana had been looking at his hard member. In fact, he hadn’t taken his eyes off of her as she had been staring at it. It did make him wonder if she had ever seen one before. Sure, he knew that his sister was a virgin, but that wasn’t to say that she hadn’t done anything sexually. After all, when he had been a virgin, Tyler had done a lot with a number of different girls. He hadn’t slept with many girls, but he had been with a few. Of course he hadn’t been with as many as some of the other guys his age.

When he had suddenly reached out to his sister and pulled her down onto his lap, he was pleasantly surprised by where one of her hands had landed. Tyler’s eyes drifted down to her hand as it had landed on his engorged member and his lips curled up into more of a smile when she hadn’t moved her hand away immediately. Even though she did move her hand away seconds later, it was long enough to make him think that she had done it deliberately. Tyler didn’t really think that it had been accidental. Maybe he would have thought of it as being accidental if she had pulled her hand away the second it had touched his member, but she hadn’t, so in his mind, she had done it deliberately. This also led to him thinking that she secretly wanted him in the same way he wanted her. It really was strange how Tyler’s mind worked.

He looked up and into the eyes of his sister as his hand had continued to creep slowly up the inside of her thigh. That same smile remained on his face as she had asked him what he was doing. ”I’m helping you Diana. I’m helping you to learn what girls like as you need to learn this stuff for when you have a boyfriend of your own. I can show you stuff that they don’t teach you in class.” His hand had continued edging up her thigh very slowly, and it wasn’t long before the tips of his fingers brushed against her panties she had on. ”It’s okay Diana, it really is. Everyone does this sort of thing.” He said with a nod of his head.

Still, he didn’t stop even as she had begged him to. His arm remained wrapped around her back as he had tried to get up and off his lap. Her attempt to get up and off his lap had in fact made it easier for him to slide his hand right up against her white satin panties. ”I’m not joking Diana. I’m doing this for your own good. It’s because I love you that I’m showing you what you can feel.” Tyler really did believe what he was saying to her as he pressed the palm of his hand against her panties. He extended two fingers and he pressed his two fingers against her panties with a little bit of pressure. After doing so, his hand started to move back and forth slowly, and he dragged his two fingers over her panty clad pussy, letting his fingers move over her slit through her panties.

Diana had expected her brother to stop, hoped he would but instead found that her ears were met with words that sounded so foreign coming from her beloved older brother. "Helping me?!" She exclaimed the question, trying to squirm away from him, her eyes filling with tears as she shook her head, "No, please Ty, don't do this." The brush of his finger tips against her panties had her gasping, "I don't want this!"

Her hands both gripping his shoulders now pushed with what force her small frame could muster as she used her legs to try to push herself off him and again failing with a sob. "It's not okay... you're my brother, it's wrong and I am not ready to even think of anything like this."

Diana trembled as her brother's fingers began moving against her underwear clad sex and her attempts to move away were only helping him to touch her but all she knew was she had to get away. She couldn't just stop trying or stop trying to appeal to him either. "Ty, if you really love me you'll stop this," her words ended on a small pant as the friction caused her to feel a spasm go through her and against her will she felt herself grow damp.

His hand on her lower back kept her from being able to move far and the helplessness of the situation only increased her unease. "I love you, Ty... stop this and I promise to forget it and not let it change things."

Tyler did know that what he was trying to do to his sister was wrong, but as wrong as he knew it was, he had already managed to convince himself that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. In fact, he believed that he was actually helping his sister, especially when he thought about all of the other guys out there who would want to do something similar to his beautiful younger sister. It did upset him a little bit when he saw her eyes filling with tears, and for a moment, it did make him want to stop. He sighed softly to himself as he looked up to her. ”I know you might think you don’t want this, but I really am only doing this…for your benefit.”

His arm remained around her lower back as she had continued trying to push herself up and off his lap. He could see that she was really trying to get off his lap and away from the attention he was currently focusing on her, especially with how hard she was trying to push on his shoulders. His hand continued to move teasingly over her panties. ”Oh, don’t cry Diana. I know this might feel wrong….but it really is okay. It’s because I’m your brother and because I love you that I have to do this. I have to show you what other boys are going to be like. I have to show you what they will try to do to you.” He spoke in a soft and what sounded like a serious tone as he had said this to her. Of course he didn’t really expect his sister to understand his way of thinking.

As she had continued trying to move away from him, Tyler moved his hand and fingers a little faster over her panty covered pussy. He increased the pressure in which his fingers were moving over her covered slit ever so slightly. ”Of course I love you Diana. I’m never going to stop loving you and you should know that, but it’s because I love you so much that I’m doing this for you. I know it’s going to be hard for you to understand that, but try okay.” He smiled a little bit and nodded his head up at her. Even though he was still moving his fingers over her panty clad pussy, he hadn’t noticed the fact she had started to become wet. At least he hadn’t noticed it yet, but the chances were likely he was going to notice it very soon, especially if she continued to get wetter and wetter.

Tyler smiled up at his sister as his fingers continued to move against her. ”I love you too Diana, and this doesn’t have to change anything between us. I’m only showing you certain things. Just things you need to know. That doesn’t have to change things between us at all.” Tyler smiled again and gradually increased the pressure in which his fingers were moving again. With the slight increase in pressure, his fingers pushed her panties inside her ever so slightly, and it wasn’t long before he started to feel the temptation to pull her panties to one side.

Diana shook her head, she couldn't believe what Ty was saying. How could he believe that doing something she didn't want was for her benefit? Had he lost his mind? Was he ill? "You're supposed to protect me Ty, not this... this is wrong," she cried as she continued to struggle to get off his lap. She was aware that the more his fingers moved against her panty clad pussy the wetter she was becoming. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself hoping that maybe if she could somehow get through to her brother he would stop.

She loved Ty, he had always been there when she needed him, but this... this wasn't right. She fought against her need to really fight him, the urge to hit him in an attempt to get him to let go of her was strong. She didn't want to hurt him. When his fingers ended up pushing into her with the panties still in the way the unexpected spasm that moved through her caused her to gasp and her eyes widened at the fact her body betrayed her. How could her body be reacting like this when her mind was completely against what Ty was doing to her?

"No Ty, no boy has tried to do anything with me, please stop... let me go." Her tears continued to slide down her cheek as she trembled above him. The muscles in her arms strained as she tried to push off him and she was forced to take a break because they were getting sore. Her legs however kept trying to push her up off of him, his arm kept pulling her back down. She was aware that his hand wasn't the only thing close to her core that he could do more than just touch her like he was and she remembered the feel of his rigid member in her hand.

Her fear was in overdrive. "If you do this Ty, everything will change! This is rape when I don't want it. Ple-" Her words cut off for a moment with an unexpected moan that she couldn't stop herself from making. "Please stop... stop this Ty."

Tyler could see just how upset his sister was becoming, but he had already convinced himself that he was doing the right thing, even though he really wasn’t. Tyler did genuinely love his sister. He loved her so much. Maybe even more than a brother really should love a sister. It was why he was doing what he was currently doing to her. He felt as if he was simply doing it just to protect her, and he did feel bad for making her feel so upset. Still, it didn’t mean he wanted to stop. Even though it wasn’t quite as he had imagined it would be, this was something that he had always thought about. He had always wondered what it was going to be like to pleasure his sister, and now he was able to find out. Sure, she may not have been giving him her consent, but he was hoping that was going to change sooner or later. ”I am protecting you Diana. I’m protecting you from all the other boys out there. I’m trying to stop you from getting hurt by them.” His tone was soft as he had said this to her, but the movement of his fingers never stopped. He continued to move his fingers against her panty clad pussy, and as he did, his fingers brushed over her clit through her panties ever so slightly.

There was the smallest part of Tyler that did just want to stop because of how upset his sister had become, but then that small part of him was overruled by a larger part that felt as if he was doing the right thing for her. He was certain that she would come around eventually. Still, as he had been moving his fingers over her panty clad pussy a little harder, he could begin to feel the way that her body was reacting to his actions. Even though it seemed she didn’t want him to force this pleasure on her, it appeared as if her body was saying something completely different. When he could feel the way her body was beginning to react, he gradually increased the speed in which his fingers were moving over her panties, but then when he heard her moan, he stopped moving his fingers and pulled her panties to one side.

After pulling her panties to one side, he hooked his thumb around the side of her panties and held them in place, exposing her pretty pussy to him. The tips of Tyler’s fingers were soon pressed against his sister’s bare pussy and soon he started to move his fingers up and down her soaking wet slit. The movements started off slow at first, but gradually he would move his fingers a little faster up and down her slit. Around thirty seconds later, he slowly pushed the tips of his two fingers inside her, slowly pushing them in until his knuckles were pressed up against her. Tyler could feel the way his sister was still trying to struggle free, so his arm remained wrapped around her lower back, keeping her in place. He looked up to her as she spoke again. ”You don’t understand Diana….if I don’t do this, then how are you ever going to know what other boys are going to be like? And nothing will change between us Di. It really won’t….and rape is such a strong word…..this isn’t rape. This is just me showing you…..what to expect from other boys.”

His fingers remained buried inside his sister, but then he began to move them back and forth, increasing the pace more and more. As his fingers moved inside his sister, he unhooked his thumb from her panties and moved his thumb over her clit. Tyler started to move his thumb in small circles over her clit, and his cock remained hard as rock. He could feel his member twitching in excitement and soon realized that he hadn’t gotten his release when his sister had originally walked in. Thoughts soon started to pop into his head. Thoughts about sliding his hard cock inside his sister. Those thoughts only seemed to increase as his fingers moved faster and faster inside of her. ”It’s okay Di, it really is. Don’t try to fight it….and it will make it all better. Just try and enjoy yourself…okay.”

Diana shook her head as her brother touched her, rubbing his fingers over her panty clad pussy. She didn't want it, she wanted him to stop. She couldn't believe he was touching her, she hated that her body was betraying her, that she continued to get wetter with the more he put pressure against her. Listening to her brother she could tell he really thought what he said wasn't wrong, that he believed he was doing the right thing. It scared her because it meant she couldn't convince him to stop.

This knowledge had her fighting even more, pushing away from him as much as she could despite the moan that escaped at the feel of pressure over her clit. She tried to push back and up to try to get away but the motion only caused her hips to gyrate slightly as his arm drew her back down.

When his fingers sped, she began to wonder if her moving away from him wasn't just making it worse. When she felt the air against her bare pussy and then his fingers touched her and she gasped, the shock caused her to still for a few moments in her fight. "Stop, please..." Her hand reached down to try to remove his, the other hand was pushing again to try to get off.

Then his fingers went faster up and down along her pussy and then slid into her tight hole which clenched around his fingers. Her body was on fire, her hands kept trying to push but of their own accord her hips were moving with the movement of his fingers as if craving it. Even though it was also uncomfortable having something inside her when nothing had been there before it also felt good and she hated that even more.

Her eyes were still filled with tears as she shook her head, "If this is what boys are like I don't want anything to do with them. It is rape Ty. I want you to stop. If you don't stop, it's rape." She breathed, her breath was coming in short pants, even her words had been slowed by what she was feeling.

His fingers speeding up inside her, his thumb brushing over her clit, rubbing her made her even wetter and she felt herself trembling, shaking with the forced pleasure her body was feeling. Diana had to be sick to be getting pleasure from this, there had to be something wrong with her. She didn't want this to happen and she shouldn't be feeling what she was feeling. It made her feel disgust at herself, at her body and she started pushing again, both hands going back to his shoulders with renewed fervor. "Please Ty," she tried again, "I... I don't want... this..." her words ended on a moan she wished she could hold back.

Even though his sister continued to claim she didn’t want the forced pleasure he was giving her, Tyler still didn’t stop. He was enjoying himself way too much to stop now, and he was certain that she was going to eventually enjoy herself too. Sure, she may have been telling him that she didn’t want it, and she did look upset, but as upset as she was, Tyler could see that her body was telling him something else. One part of him wanted to listen to his sister and stop, but then there was another part of him that felt like listening to her body more. As his fingers had been moving over her panty clad pussy, he had been able to feel how wet she had started to become through her panties. He could feel how aroused she had started to become, and the fact she had started to become aroused had turned him on more. Tyler was glad that he was able to turn his sister on, even if it had been against her will. He didn’t feel as if he was done just yet though. He wanted to turn his sister on even more. He wanted her to moan and writhe in pleasure on his lap.

He could see that she was still trying to fight him off, even though he did wish that she wouldn’t fight him off anymore. Not that it would really stop him from doing what he was doing anyway. Tyler could feel the way his sister’s hips were gyrating against his fingers as she had continued trying to struggle against him. This only made him think that her body wanted it much more than she did. Still, as long as some part of her wanted it, he was happy. He looked up and into her eyes when she had pleaded with him yet again. Just as he had done before, Tyler did feel bad, but he didn’t stop moving his fingers faster and faster inside of his sister. A small smile formed on his face as he looked up at his sister, but he still didn’t release his grip on her. ”I promise I will stop Diana…..just as soon as I’ve made you cum.” He spoke softly as he had said this, almost as if he was trying to make it sound as if what he was doing was okay.

As he had started to move his fingers faster inside of her, he could feel just how tight she felt around his fingers. Tyler couldn’t be certain, but his sister had to have had the tightest pussy he had fingered. Just feeling how tight she was around his finger did make him wonder how tight she would feel around his cock. The more he thought about it, the more he actually wanted to fuck his sister. Sure, Tyler knew it wouldn’t be right to fuck her, but there again it wasn’t right to be fingering her either. As the thought became increasingly appealing, he decided to hold off on sliding his hard cock inside her for just a little while. Of course the chances were likely that he wasn’t going to hold off for too long. All he wanted to do was turn her on some more, and he didn’t think he would have to try to turn her on for much longer, especially when he thought about how turned on she already seemed to be.

The smile on his face widened just a little bit as he felt her hips moving against his fingers. It really did seem as if her body was craving his touches and attention. His thumb continued moving in small circles over her clit, gradually increasing the pressure and speed in which it was moving. His fingers moved faster inside her tight pussy, and his knuckles pressed against her wet pussy each time he drove his fingers inside her. Tyler’s fingers were moving inside her at a steady pace, as was his thumb over her clit, but then as he felt her getting increasingly wetter, Tyler developed a devious idea. He slowed the movement of his fingers inside her just to see how she would react. He also slowed the movement of his thumb over her clit and pulled it away ever so slightly. ”This is what boys are like Di. It is better you find out what they are like from me….because that way…you won’t get hurt as much. I really am only doing this because I care.” He whispered to her as he noticed the way in which her breathing had changed. It was just another indication that she was turned on, and as soon as he heard that moan that passed her lips, he quickly increased the speed in which his fingers and thumb were moving again. His hard cock twitched again, but as his sister had been involuntarily moving her hips, the tip of his cock brushed against her pussy. ”It’s okay Di…it really is. I know you might not think you want this…..but your body….it’s telling me something different.” He whispered to her, slowing the movement of his fingers just a little bit. ”I can feel how wet…your pussy is. Don’t feel bad for feeling pleasure Di. Feeling pleasure is a good thing.”

Diana felt his fingers moving more rapidly inside her and her pussy clenched around them rapidly. Her hips continued to gyrate of their own accord each time his arm forced to back down on his fingers. She couldn't tell anymore what her body was doing or what kind of control she had. Her tears still streamed down her cheeks slowly as she tried to maintain her ability to fight. She struggled as she tried to push herself off him still, trying not to let the pleasure he was forcing her to feel take over. It was wrong, he was her brother.

When he promised her that he would stop after he made her cum, she found herself curious and had a moment where she wanted to feel that before she reminded herself that he was forcing her. "Please... just stop before it... it gets out... of hand."

As Tyler's thumb moved in speed and pressure around her clit more and more, she moaned and her body shook with the pleasure building. Her eyes were wide as she quivered. The pressure building felt like it was going to explode and she closed her eyes trying to find some measure of control over her body. It helped a little when her brothers motions slowed and the pressure eased a little but her breathing was still rapid. She lowered her gaze, looking away from his face down her body to where his hand was moving as his fingers filled her.

Amidst her movements she felt something else touch her and knew without being able to see it that it was his erection. The very same one she had accidentally touched. His fingers and thumb started moving again. This time the pressure built more forcefully and she shook her head at his words, "I'm... your... sister... it's not... Oh!"

She couldn't say anything more as her body felt like it went into convulsions and she closed her eyes as her slick juices spilled over her brothers hand as she came. Moans and whimpers fell from her lips as she struggled to remove herself with even more fervor. She hated not having control, hated how her body betrayed her. More tears spilled and she tried to gain control as her hips ground against his hand each time she dropped down from the pressure of his hand on her lower back. "N...no more... stop..."

Tyler could feel the way his sister’s pussy continued to clench around his fingers, and he loved the way it felt. He also noticed the way in which her hips were gyrating. His eyes drifted from her eyes to her soaking pussy and this was when he saw her hips moving as if to meet the movements of his fingers. He could still see how upset she looked, but then it was hard for him not to notice how incredibly turned on his sister seemed to look. His arm remained wrapped around her back as she had continued trying to get away from him. Tyler did feel really tempted to move his other arm so he could let his hand wander over his sister’s beautiful body, but he knew that she would definitely get away from him if he did move his arm.

The response she had given him when he had told her he would stop after making her cum did surprise him slightly. What surprised him most was the way in which she had seemed to think over what he had said for a moment. Not that he was complaining, because he wasn’t. He planned on making his sister cum whether she wanted to or not. ”It’s okay….it really is. You don’t have to worry sis. Just try to relax a little more.” He whispered softly to her.

The smile remained on Tyler’s face as he saw the way she reacted as he had started to move his thumb faster against her clit. He loved seeing the way she tried to deny the pleasure he was causing her to feel. Hearing her moan only turned him on more than he already was and he slowed the movement of his fingers and thumb for a moment, just to savour the feeling of his fingers being inside of her. Her pussy felt so warm and incredibly tight and he absolutely loved how wet she had become. While it was true that he had been with a number of girls before, he hadn’t enjoyed himself as much as he currently was with his sister.

He saw her eyes drifting down her body to where his hand was moving with his fingers inside her, and soon after this, he felt the tip of his cock brushing ever so softly against her wet pussy. ”How does it look Di? How do my fingers look as they are moving inside you?” He whispered in a soft and sensual tone to her. He started moving his fingers and his thumb faster and harder than before after saying this to her. ”I know you are my sister….but it’s okay. I love you….and that’s all that matters.”

The lustful smile on his face widened considerably as he was finally able to feel his sister cumming all over his hand. He looked down at her pussy and he could see her juices dripping all over his hand. ”That’s it Diana….cum all over my hand and fingers.” Tyler smirked up at his sister before he slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy. However, his arm remained wrapped firmly around her back, still keeping her in place on his lap. As he looked up and into her eyes, he slowly raised his hand covered in her juices up to his mouth. His eyes remained locked with hers as he slipped one and then a second finger into his mouth. He closed his eyes as he sucked her juices off his fingers, and he pulled his fingers out of his mouth a few moments later. ”You taste so good Diana. You taste even better….than any of the other girls I’ve been with, and look how hard you came. Do you see what happens when you feel really good?” He smiled up at her, still keeping his arm wrapped around her.

He soon felt the tip of his cock against her pussy again and it caused him to look down. Tyler saw how close his cock was to her pussy and he still felt incredibly turned on too. He soon came to realize that he couldn’t let her go without having her first. His eyes met with hers again as he wrapped his free hand around his hard member. ”You should really enjoy this Di.” He whispered to her as he started to rub the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. He rubbed his member across her slit a few times in a way that she would have known it wasn’t his cock just brushing against her pussy. A few short moments later, he slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her and he continued pushing until the whole head of his member was buried inside her. He was slow to push his cock inside her and only stopped when he felt a bit of resistance. ”This might hurt a little bit, but don’t worry as it will feel so good afterwards.” Tyler spoke in a soft tone to her, but didn’t give her much time to respond as using the arm around her back, he pulled her down hard onto his lap, taking his sister’s virginity in the process. He slid her down the length of his cock until the entire length of his member filled her. He moaned in pleasure, feeling how tight she was around him. ”Oh god….you’re so tight.” He moaned again and kept his arm around her back, holding her still and just allowing her to feel him buried fully inside her. After remaining still for approximately 60 seconds, he began to move his sister up and down his length slowly.

Diana was unable to bring herself to form words when her brother asked how his fingers looked moving inside her. It was wrong, she knew it was wrong even though watching them move seemed only to add to her bodies reaction. She was trying to stop her hips from writhing as she came, but she was shuddering and her breathing was still quite rapid. He'd again said he loved her, but it couldn't be love if he was doing this against her will, right?

Diana closed her eyes as she tried to even out her breathing but found herself giving a moan of despair when his fingers left her fold. She watched, her eyes widening as her brother sucked on his fingers, something about it was making her tighten all over again and she didn't understand that either. "I still... don't... want it..." She replied when he questioned her on seeing what happens when she feels good. Yet there was a small voice that questioned whether she was being true to herself or lying.

She expected him to stop there, not to continue but then she felt that thick head being moved against her and she was still so sensitive that it caused her to gasp, her body to quiver. "You said you'd stop..." She pleaded again, trying to talk sense into him, fear for what he might do rising again. Feeling the unexpected pressure of the new penetration, she tried and failed to lift herself away. "No, please... stop..." When his arm tightened, drawing her down on him more she felt the resistance, felt the pressure and a pained cry fell from her lips as he broke through her virginal barrier.

Tears filled her eyes, slid down her cheeks as she sobbed, her brother's cock deep inside her caused her walls to clench around him depsite her wishes otherwise. If she had thought having his fingers inside her had at first been uncomfortable, she found being filled with his member even more so and her body tried to become accustomed while the fight seemed to go out of her as she sobbed. This wasn't how she wanted her first time to be, this was nothing like what she imagined.

Her brother had just taken away something important to her, one of her few dreams of what was supposed to be amazing. For a few moments as her brother took control of her movements, she was pliant, the pain began to ease slowly and it was when the pleasure began to override her pain that she began to fight again. She tried to stop him from pulling her back down only to find that his arm drew her down again and again effectivly causing her to ride his cock.

Even as she moaned the sound ending on a sob or vice versa, her body was becoming accustomed to the intrusion and shaping itself to fit the thick apendage inside her, molding to be tight around him but welcome him in. Just like his fingers, her hips began to gyrate some on their own as she rode him even while trying to remind herself at times that she was supposed to be fighting him. Though her strength was wearing out so even that was lessened.

Tyler noticed the way in which his sister hadn’t answered him when he had asked her how his fingers looked as they had been moving inside her. Even though she hadn’t answered him, Tyler knew what his answer would have been. He would have said how he loved the look of his fingers moving in and out of his sister’s tight pussy. In his mind, it looked so incredibly hot and it felt just as good too. As his fingers had been moving in and out of her, he could feel how her hips were moving against his fingers. What turned him on more was the fact she was still trying to fight just about everything he was making her feel.

His lips curled up into more of a smile after he had sucked her juices off his fingers. He had meant it when he had told her that she had tasted better than any of the other girls he had been with. The smile had formed on his face for a number of reasons. Firstly because of just how good she seemed to taste, secondly, because of the fact she was still trying to say she still didn’t want what he was giving to her, and thirdly, because he had always fantasized about having his sister like this. ”You say you don’t want this Diana….but do you really mean that? If you didn’t want this, then you wouldn’t have cum so hard.” He smiled up at her and gave her time to think about what he had just said to her.

A small part of him did feel a little bad when he saw tears rolling down his sister’s cheeks after he had just taken away her virginity. It wasn’t as if Tyler had actually planned to take her virginity, but she had gotten him to feel so incredibly turned on that he was just unable to help himself. Even though he did feel bad and slightly guilty, those feelings were soon pushed to the back of his mind by the ever growing feelings of lust and desire he felt for his sister. He looked up and into her eyes. ”I know I said I would stop…..but you make me feel so good Di.” He really did mean what he had said to her, and it would have shown in his tone.

He did seem glad when she didn’t immediately fight him as he had started to make her ride his cock. He didn’t take his eyes off her as he made her ride his cock slowly. ”Don’t cry Diana. It’s okay, it really is. I promise I will be gentle.” He spoke in a soft tone to her before using his free hand to gently wipe away the tears that were falling down her cheeks. ”I promise you will learn to like this.” His sentence ended on a soft moan as his arm remained wrapped around her back as he continued to make her ride his hard cock.

A few minutes passed with him moving her up and down his cock slowly, but as her hips began to move on their own, he gradually started to increase the pace in which he was moving her up and down his stiff member. He threw his head back and moaned in pleasure again, this time it was a little louder than before as his pleasure began to rise. ”Oh god Di…..it feels so good to be inside you. You are the best….I’ve….ever…..had.” He whispered to her as his lust filled eyes met with hers once again.

Diana shook her head, eyes filled with tears, “My body… may react… it doesn’t mean… I want this… my mind and heart… don’t want it…” He was inside her now and she didn’t want him there, her body ached and she wanted to stop. She wanted to wake up and find this was all a dream. His arm on her back was making it impossible for her to get up and move away.

“I didn’t make… I didn’t try to… make you anything…” She said as he told her that she made him feel good. His promise to be gentle did nothing to calm her down, she continued to cry even though her body still reacted and when he increased his pace she gasped, the pressure felt like it was growing again. All the discomfort began to fade along with the pain, the pleasure she didn’t want to feel kept screaming through her body. She shook her head; she didn’t want to be taken like this.

When he said that she was the best he had it didn’t make it any easier, the look in his eyes was barely discernible with the tears still flowing down her cheeks. She tried to stop her body from responding but she found herself at points forgetting control and her hips moved with his thrusts as she found her breath coming in short gasps, a moan escaping her lips. “Please… don’t… stop…” Was she asking for him to stop or continue? She didn’t even know for certain what she was asking, it was confusing.

Tyler looked up at his sister as she had told him how her mind and body didn’t want what he was doing to her. Of course Tyler knew that she was probably right. He knew that she probably didn’t want this in her heart and mind, but there again, he couldn’t really go on what her mind and heart may have been feeling. Tyler was just going by what her body was telling him, and her body seemed to be telling him that it wanted what he had to give. Her body was reacting to him in a way he hadn’t expected. It was true that she was telling him one thing, but her body was telling him something else entirely, and it was her body that he was listening to.

He could still see the tears streaming down her face, which genuinely did make him feel bad. As much as he loved his sister, he did still hate to see her upset, and it made him feel even worse at the realization that she was upset because of him. Because of this, there was a part of him that did want to stop what he was doing. Tyler knew that he should let go of her. He knew he shouldn’t have been doing this, but right now, it just felt too good to stop. ”I know you didn’t try to make me feel anything Diana….but you did. I-I have always…..dreamt about this.” A groan of pleasure could be heard escaping his lips as his arm continued to guide her up and down his long, thick member. Soon, he started to thrust his hips up into her each time he pulled her down onto his cock again. He couldn’t believe just how good it felt to be inside his sister. It felt incredible and Tyler didn’t really want the feeling to end.

As the pleasure grew within him, Tyler started pulling her up and down faster and faster. He closed his eyes and moaned a little louder. When he opened his eyes, he slipped his hand underneath her shirt and let his hand slide slowly up her body. His hand slid further up her body until she would have felt his fingers passing over her bra. Soon, Tyler was cupping her breast in his hand, and as he did, he gave her breast a gentle squeeze. His eye met with hers as he pulled her down onto his cock a little harder and faster. Tyler didn’t really know what to make of what she had said. It confused him just as much as it looked to have confused her. ”You don’t want me to stop….do you Diana? You want me to continue….don’t you? You like feeling me inside you?” He whispered to her, looking up and into her eyes.

Diana shook her head, she didn't want this but she couldn't stop her body from reacting no matter how hard she tried. There was a change, her brother seemed to go deeper inside her and it took her a few minutes to focus on the fact that he was lifting his hips each time he pulled her down onto him. "A... always?" She found herself questioning when he said that he was dreaming about doing this to her.

Another moan escaped her lips and she was gasping as she closed her eyes and tried to ignore how good her body was feeling, the pressure that she now recognized from when he had been using his fingers inside her was building.

When he asked her whether she wanted to stop or not, she couldn't think of an answer. "I... I don't know... I can't... think." The speed of having him moving inside of her and the addition of his hand on her breast was confusing her. Her tight walls surrounded his cock, clenching around him, drawing him in with each spams. Her hands on his shoulders clenched also, her nails digging in as she opened her eyes, confusion clear in her gaze.

Of course Tyler knew that his sister didn’t want him inside of her, but it was hard not to notice the way in which her body was reacting to him. As wrong as he knew all of this was, Tyler couldn’t help but love everything that was happening between him and his sister. Sure, he may have forced it all on her, but what turned him on most was the fact she was enjoying it even though she didn’t want to. Well, at least he got the impression that she was enjoying it. He looked up at her and nodded his head in response to what she had said. ”Yes Diana…..always….or at least for….a number of…years now.” He whispered to her in a tone filled with lust.

The smile on his face widened slightly when he heard her moaning again. It was just more confirmation that she really was enjoying all of this. His arm remained around her lower back, and he continued moving her up and down his cock at a steady pace now. ”It’s okay Diana….just give into the pleasure I know you must be feeling. There is no point in fighting it as it is only going to continue growing within you. The pleasure….it feels so much better when you just let it take you.” He said to her, even though he didn’t know if she was going to listen to him or not.

He just looked up at her as she told him she couldn’t think. His hand moved over her breast some more, and he groped it with varying intensity. His thumb brushed over her nipple a few times as he slid her up and down his cock. ”Why don’t I help you think?” He smiled up at her before he slowed the speed in which he was moving her up and down his thick member. Now he had slowed her right down, only letting her slide up and down his cock once every couple of seconds. He couldn’t hold back the moans as she did slide up and down though. As he was doing this, his hand never stopped moving over her breast. However, he could still feel the pleasure rising within him. He could feel himself getting closer to his climax. ”How is this Diana? Does this help you to think better?” His eyes were filled with lust as he saw the confusion in hers. ”You look confused Di? Why do you look…..confused?” He whispered to her. As he looked up and into her eyes, he started to feel the temptation to press his lips against hers, but decided to fight that for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom