Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any fans of Borderlands?

I played the first one an obscene amount. When it got boring, I started making my own weapons and PVPing with friends that used hacked gear as well.

The second... I beat it twice, and ignored plenty of side content. I haven't been back.

Borderlands 2 is gonna be free on PS+ this month, though, so maybe it would be worth it to hop back on and boost some noobies.

Very into it.

Beat the living piss out of the first and all the DLC, the second- the only DLC Im missing are the seasonal DLC and the extended UVH add-on that came out not too long ago.

I enjoyed the first quite a bit, rocked a soldier for quite a while.

In the second, I'm enjoying the gunzerker quite a bit, though it just doesn't have the same feel to it. I find that I don't quite enjoy it as much as I did the first game.

I've played as the Siren, Soldier, and Berserker for 1, and the Siren and Assassin for 2. Zer0 rocks.

Gonna have to agree with most other people here. The first one was great, I just looked at my play time on steam and realized that its over 300 hours (oops...) But the second one I think I only played through once and then the first two DLCs.

Alvis Alendran said:
Not going to lie, I despise Zero. :p Never had any patience for the silent 'super badass' style character.

:eek: but they're all silent except when you make a quip after taking something big down?

Was a Soldier for my first playthrough of BL1, then lost all my data somehow.

Then Went Berserker..... was easily a much tougher game, but still fun..

For the second, I was a strict Gunzerker. Then I tried a Psycho and loved him. The Mechromancer was... meh. Felt too easy to use. Like I was being babied.

I dont like the fact that the DLCs take a few minutes to download being several GIGABYTES but the compatability packs, which are a few hundred MEGABYTES take FUCKING HOURS to download.

Back
Top Bottom