Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random hookup idea - The Key Party (Looking for males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_special_lady

Planetoid
Priya had moved to this quite small town of Victoria, Texas a couple of months back for a new job. While the job was great and it gave her an opportunity to learn something new and different, the initial reason to seek a move to another place was her rather bitter breakup with her boyfriend of 2 years. She wanted to move away as far as possible to distance herself from the heartburn that accompanied the break-up, which like most of her relationships, started with a harmless fling but over time both of them had become rather serious about each other.

At 26, Priya was a beautiful woman of Indian descent, who had moved to the US to pursue her college. Standing at 5’8, 120 lbs, she had a head-turning figure, topped by a gorgeous and cute face that was lovely and elegant. She had a very classy and refined dressing sense, and when she combined that with her looks, she could easily pass of as a model at times. She had a slightly dusky complexion, but she was not the one whom you would call as dark skinned. Her long black hair cascading to the middle of her back while she moved was captivating. Her long toned legs made men stop and take notice to watch her movements.

As a result of this, she was never short of attention from the opposite gender, and she made sure she enjoyed the attention she received, every bit of it. While there were always rumors that she was promiscuous, the fact was that she was quite selective when it came to men, be it a long term relationship, or a casual fling, but she had done it all. Her taste of men was rather unique and different. Very rarely she would be with a guy who just had good looks and a six pack. She, instead, preferred mature and confident men, men who did not fit the mould of young, dashing, handsome men. She even had a liking for older men which she chose to pursue in her corporate career with the help of a couple of office flings with married men, which died their natural death after some time.

After moving to Victoria, the bulk of her time was spent in getting used to her new job which included a high learning curve, and getting settled down in a nice apartment she rented out close to her work place. She took some extra time to do her place like the way she always wanted to with help of Leslie, her only acquaintance in Victoria, and one her best friends from college. All of this had helped Priya to move on from her last relationship rather quickly too. Leslie had her own group of friends in Victoria, with whom she loved to travel and party. While Priya was not much of a party girl, she did love to travel, and she was looking for the right moment to introduce her to her group of friends, so that she stopped feeling lonely in Victoria.

It was Thursday night, and Priya was looking forward to the weekend to relax and get some sleep as a welcome change from her hectic work schedule of late, when she got a call from Leslie. Smiling, she picked up, “Hey gorgeous, what’s up? I was about to call you tonight”. On the other end, Leslie had her own ideas she had thought to propose to Priya, “Well, I called you to check if you are in the mood to have some fun over the weekend, Priya, to let your hair down possibly?” the naughtiness in her tone giving away some hints to Priya, who got curious by now asked back, “Well, what kind of fun Leslie? Why don’t you ever let me in on the details?” Leslie, her voice excited, started to explain, “Well, one of my friends, Brian, is hosting a party at his apartment on Friday night. You might ask, what the big deal about another party is, but then Brian’s parties always have a twist, and last time I went there, I hooked up with a random stranger, and had the time of my life. And I am expecting he will have something up his sleeve this time around as well”. Listening patiently, Priya replied, smiling, “That sounds interesting now, but you know me Leslie, I hope the party is not filled with weirdos, especially those young kids from college who go around with their dick in their hands. I would want to stay away if such a crowd is there”. Leslie shot back, “Oh no no no! Trust me; I know you and I know what you like in men, that would be the last thing I would want to push you into Priya. Just trust me and give it a shot. There is no commitment on either side. You don’t like it, you walk away. It’s as simple as that”. Finally convinced, Priya agreed to give it a try, and she was over her break-up by now, and wanted to be optimistic when it came to men. Leslie told Priya to be ready by 7 on Friday evening, and she would pick her up from her apartment.

Friday, by around 8 PM in the night, Leslie and Priya made their way to Brian’s place, well outside Victoria. Priya was dressed elegantly in a short tight fitting skirt, hugging her toned behind, a button up sleeveless blouse, showing off a glimpse of her cleavage. High heels accentuated her toned legs, along with some nice perfume and makeup on her face to give her a glamorous dash. They were welcomed by Brian, Leslie introduced Priya to him briefly, and Brian gave her a flirtatious hug and a peck on the cheek before ushering them in. Inside was a small crowd of around 20 people, an almost equal number of men and women, a mix of men her age, and somewhat older, but surprisingly very few younger men. To top it all, the party appeared quite civil, no drunken brawls, just people enjoying drinks, food and dance. Leslie introduced Priya to some more of her friends, and very soon Priya started attracting some playful flirtatious conversations by some of the men. Not the type to shrug off such playful banters, she played on, even sharing a couple of dances with a few lucky ones. Food and wine flowed freely, and around 10 PM, Brian shut down the music, and clapped to get everyone’s attention. Leslie nudged me and whispered, “This is the moment, Priya. Brace yourself for a surprise”.

Having everyone’s attention, Brian started, with a bright confident smile on his face, “I hope you all had a wonderful time tonight. As some of you would know, my parties always have a little twist to them. Some of you are very familiar with what I am about to reveal, while some of you, who are new, are in for a surprise. But don’t worry please, this is just a game, and I am not here to force any one of you. If you do not like the outcome due to any reason, you are free to walk away, and I promise there will be no hard feelings”. He pauses for a moment almost to gauge the agreement of the crown, which Priya thought already had some idea on what is going to happen. Brian continued, “So all the girls are going to step up to the table one by one, in alphabetical order”, he winked, before adding on, “The bowl that you see on the table has the names of all the guys in random order. You are going to pick one paper and hand it over to me. The lucky guy would be your date for the weekend. You will have a total of 3 chances to finalize the guy in your destiny for the weekend”. As he pauses, the crowd pauses and some whispers could be heard, along with some giggles, some nervous conversations, before Brian interrupts, “Just remember date does not necessary imply fornication, and irrespective of whether you want the date to imply that or not, the venue would not be my apartment. After all I would need some space of my own with my date too”, he winked and the crowd erupted into laughter, when one of the guys started cheering and clapping as the ladies lined up.

The drama unfolded slowly, as Priya had one look at all the guys in the room, still a bit confused. What if she ended up with a jerk? Every drawing was greeted with sighs and gasps as rejections happened, and couples walked away to cheers and applaud. Leslie’s turn came and she made full use of her 3 attempts before looking more than happy with her pick. Priya winked at her and wished her luck, realizing she might be left without a car to head back home. Finally it was her turn, and Brian urged her on, “This next lady is surely one of the most gorgeous ladies ever to have graced my abode. I wish she picks me tonight”, winking at her playfully. Stepping to the table, she replied cheekily, “Well Brian, we will have to see what your luck holds for you tonight. You won’t feel bad, if I did not pick you or rejected you, would you?” she teased him to which he graciously nodded, “Whatever the lady decides will be respected”. A generous applaud urged her on, and she dipped her hand. She had made up her mind to go with the first pick, willing to chance her luck tonight, and not the one to play games. Moreover, there was no guy yet who stood out as someone who she would not go out with. For a full 30 seconds, she shuffled the remaining papers, and finally picked one and handed it over to Brian to call out the name, while requesting him, “This is my final choice, whoever it is”. Brian nodded, “And the lucky guy is…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom