Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*plot/character ideas.* soontobea search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerkittiexoxo

Meteorite
Some plot/character ideas I just pulled outta my butt.

Plot 1.
Daddy/Daughter (36, 18)

The daughter is slightly below her average body size, being much shorter and overall thinner. Whereas other young ladies out there were maturing into women, she kept the figure of a teen. She's 4'8" and weighs 90lbs. Despite being so light, she was actually very healthy for her size. Her daddy made sure of that! He's much larger than she is, however, he too had a thin figure. He's 6'2" and towers over just about everyone he meets. At times, her daddy can be quite intimidating, however, other times he can be quite caring.
- ...pm me for more details.

Plot 2.
Daddy/Daughter.
This daughter is a troubled child, always causing drama and problems for others. She's currently still in high school and often returns home with notes from her teacher, stating her "activities" for that day. By "her activities" I mean her misbehavior. It's her daddies job to teach her a lesson.
(Possible threesome. M/M/F)

Plot 3.
Older brother/Sister.
This will be like a master/slave rp, except it's a young and intelligent boy who takes advantage of a great thing. His sister lives right outside his bedroom and no one will ever know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom