Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obscure As Fuck Fandom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrealobsession

Super-Earth
I tend to be interested in some pretty obscure of specific characters/fandoms from time to time. When this happens, it isn't easy to find others who know or are into what I am referencing. I thought I would create a specific thread for those desires, and see if I can perhaps find someone who is into it.

My Current Obscure As Fuck Cravings:

*Langley from The X-Files/The Lone Gunmen - I would KILL to find a good Langley to pair with my OC.

*Reaver from Fable II & III - Specifically the third installment, though willing to go with the second. Would play the Hero of Brightwall (Princess), Paige, or possibly an OC if preferred.

*G'Kar from Babylon 5 - Getting interspecies in this bitch! I would play an OC to widen the story.

*Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes from Grenada series - Would be happy to go either modern or classic with this one. Wouldn't be opposed to playing The Woman, either. OC is also fine.

*Remus Lupin from Harry Potter - Yeah, OK, this one isn't obscure. But with how fucking difficult it is to find a good one, you would think it was.

All games should be multi-para to novella, plenty of smut but with build up, and with good plot. My only rules are that you have to be a decent writer. Otherwise, I am very laid back and easy to play with. You could expect a few replies per week from my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom