Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking RP: Settings within | Pirates anyone?!?! (F/f, M/f, Futa/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rania Lark

Star
-
-
Change a bit in the craving! I'm REALLY wanting to play a pirate-themed RP (both historical and sci-fi) ! If you're interested, send me a PM.
-
-

So I've figured that I have so many ideas floating around in my head at this point that asking for only one at a time is quite tedious and time consuming so I figured I would post them all here for your perusal.

Settings I would like to play in:

Viking/Norseman era
Ancient Rome
Pirates (this can be anything from historical colonialism all the way to Sci-fi)
Post-apocalyptic (an original storyline based in a world similar to Mad Max/Fallout)
Fantasy (I'm open to many plots within this setting)

As of right now, I don't have any plots specifically in mind but I do have traits that most of my characters will share. I tend to play feisty, spirited women with minds of their own who are quite independent. I like a good mix of plot and smut as only the latter tends to bore me quite quickly and I prefer to have a story to go along with the smuttiness.

Some ground rules: I like to write in complete sentences and expect my partner to do the same. I'm also into detail and the effects of certain physical actions on the mind. So if you can't write more than one sentence per response, it probably won't work. I write in PMs and threads. No e-mail or IMs please.

As for kinks, I'm pretty open except for some hard limits. Those limits are death, vore, beastiality, extreme gore (but only to played characters, NPCs I am ok with death and gore), toilet play and incest.

I know I know that this is a very short request post and I'm asking someone to write quite a bit more detailed than that. The reason for that is that I like to plot out the storyline WITH someone else, not just have it in my own head and impose it on my partner with no input. So if you have any of your own ideas, I would love to hear them as well.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can create a story from there!

RE: Seeking RP: Settings within (currently craving Viking era RP) (F/f, M/f, Futa/f)

Bump.

RE: Seeking RP: Settings within (currently craving Viking era RP) (F/f, M/f, Futa/f)

Bump.

Bumps!

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom