Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fragile, Folded Wings(Jugger82 & EvaRose)

She looked at him, slowly blinking as she took in his words and processed them two more times. She looked at him and nodded, her cheeks a bright shade of red. "O-okay, I can do that," Jyade said softly. The nervous princess glanced away from him for a moment before looking over at him again. "Will you stand up? It was easy when you stood." Her chest rose and fell quickly as she looked at him, her lust still showing in her eyes.

He nodded, and slowly stood up. He stood by the bed, his cock pointing at the girl as he got into the position she requested. "Jyade...You don't have to do this if you don't want to you know...If you prefer that we go back to going toward the actual sex if you want." He was just as nervous as she was, and was worried that she didn't really want to even do this bit in the first place.

The princess laid down on the bed and looked up at the knight that stood at the end of the bed. Her eyes were on his erect penis, thinking about the way she teased him before. Both slim feet went to his member, one keeping it in place while the other began to move down his member. Her cheeks were still red as she looked at him, still wanting him to continued touching her but wanting to please him too. "L-Like that?"

Nathan blushed wildly as he felt her feet grasp his cock and begin to stroke him slowly. It felt amazing. Her soles were so silky smooth and it made him harder than ever. "Y-Yeah...Just like that, Jyade..." He hesitated a little bit on his next request. "Could...Could you transform when we have sex? I want to have you in your furry form...I've never had sex with a Dark Kingdom Furry before...I've always wanted to...but now I only want to do that with you..."

Her cheeks flushed a light shade of red as she listened to him speak, looking away from him for a moment before shaking her head. "N-Next time maybe. This is my first time though, I just want to do it...like this." She blushed more than, realizing what it was she insinuated; as if she wanted very much for the two of them to do that again. Jyade moved her foot off his cock and glanced up at him before looking away again.

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Alright, Jyade." He smiled and crawled between her legs, his cock prodding her pussy lightly as he looked down to watch it. Slowly...he began to press his cock inside. First the tip slowly edged its way through...then his shaft began to start sliding through though he would stop as soon as he broke her hymen. "Are you alright so far...Jyade?"

Jyade tried to stay silent when he first entered her, his member stretching her virgin walls as he slid into her. She bit her lip and clung to the covers on the bed, trying to just bear with it instead of making him stop. This was what she wanted to do after all, she wanted the two of them to come together as lovers. So, instead of complaining, she nodded and gave a forced smile. "I'm okay," she said softly. "Please, keep going."

Nodding, Nathan resumed when she had said she was fine. He was still wary however as he thrust, his cock going in and out of her newly deflowered pussy. He didn't want to hurt her...He wanted her to gradually begin to feel pleasure from this rather than pain that was everlasting. "Are you alright? I'm not going too fast or rough am I?" He said with a frown, watching down below as his cock entered her pussy.

Jyade began to calm down a bit as he continued to thrust into her, starting to just enjoy the feeling of him being in her. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of red as she looked up at Nathan, the loving look was still in her green eyes as she looked at him. "I'm fine Nathan," she said softly, moaning his name softly. Her eyes were still on him as her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. A pleasurable shiver ran down her spine and the pleasure made her grip the covers on the bed. "Y-You can g-g-go faster."

Nathan nodded, and began to buck his hips even faster, though not too fast. His hand reached toward her breast, and began to massage it while his hips bucked, thus thrusting his cock deep into Jyade's newly deflowered womanhood. "You feel amazing...Jyade..." Nathan said with a smile as he continued. He loved this moment...to be doing this with the one that he cared for the most in this world.

She laid underneath him, panting softly with each intake of breath, cheeks staying a lovely shade of red as she stared up at Nathan. The girl still didn't have full control of herself, and even while he did that to her, her tail grew out. It wagged slowly from side to side and then her ears appeared on the top of her head as well, pressing against her hair. Soft, muffled moans came from her as he continued to thrust. She knew that she was supposed to be a virgin when she married but didn't care. There was nobody she wanted more than Nathan, and that was why she was going to continue doing this with him.

His hips continued to buck, his cock sliding deep inside of Jyade with each and ever thrust. In and out, his cock slipped through her womanhood, and Nathan would now have leaned forward to kiss his new lover on the lips tenderly as he made love to her. "Jyade...I love you so much..." He moaned out. He could feel himself getting close...and knew he had to warn the girl. "Jyade...I'm getting close...Where do you want me to cum...?"

Her cheeks seemed to turn a deeper shade for a moment, just before the fur on her tail bristled up and her moans grew louder. His question baffled her for a moment, she was so into what was going on that she almost forgot about the risk. A soft whine came from her as her back arched a bit, ears perked up in excitement as she neared orgasm. "O-on me," she said softly. She couldn't look at him now, having been thinking about what would happen if he stayed inside of her. That couldn't happen though, not when she was who she was.

He nodded, and thrust more and more into her...before pulling out, his seed shooting out all over her stomach. A thick, heavy load of warm cum covered her stomach and her breasts...and when he was done with his orgasm, he fell beside her, panting hard. He smiled at Jyade and cupped her cheek before kissing her lips tenderly. "Love you Jyade..." Nathan said with a smile. "Should I get a rag or something to clean you up with...? I left a mess on you...Its been a while since I've tended to myself."

She reached her orgasm almost at the same time as he did, blushing madly when she felt his warm cum on her chest and her stomach. The princess laid down on the bed, accepted his kiss then sighed softly when she heard his question. "Yes, and clean yourself up too. Come clean me first though, I'm getting tired," she said softly. Her tail was starting still by then and she didn't want to move it, didn't want to do much of anything really. She felt exhausted after what had happened.

He nodded, and went to the bathroom to retrieve a rag to come and begin to wipe off the cum from her stomach and breasts. "Gonna have to toss this rag away once I'm done with this..." He joked, and reached down to polish off his own rod from any juices that were left behind. Afterwards, he went off toward the bathroom once more to dispose of the rag, and returned to lay down next to Jyade. "That was amazing...Jyade. I'm so glad that I was your first..." Though he knew he must keep this a secret until the day he died...

"So am I," she said softly. The princess turned to him, looking at him as her tail wrapped around her waist to keep her warm. She leaned forward, kissing him softly on his lips before her gaze turned hard. "I still wouldn't like it if you talked to another woman, unless absolutely needed of course." After a quick kiss on the cheek, Jyade turned away so that her back was to him, wishing to hide her flushed cheeks from the knight. And she fell asleep like that, exhausted after her first time with a man and wanting sleep after such a busy day.

He slightly laughed at what she said about him only talking to her and not any other women unless it was a necessity...and said nothing as he watched his love fall asleep with him. He waited an hour...relaxing with her in his arms before he slipped out and redressed himself in his armor, knowing that if they were caught like this...war would break out and he would be executed on the spot. He waited patiently for his lover, Jyade, to awaken from her slumber.

Jyade was aware that he got off the bed before she woke up the next morning, her tails wrapped around her body to keep her warm as she slept. Without opening her eyes, the princess started to speak. "May you draw me a bath? I ought to be nice and clean when I join the others for breakfast." Still not opening her eyes, the princess drew the covers over her until her entire body was under it. There was no real reason for her to hide her bare body from him anymore, but her reddened cheeks showed that she was still a bit shy about it. She couldn't help but be like that, especially since it had only been her first time. There was no telling how long it would take her not to be embarrassed when he saw her naked, or if that would ever happen.

Nathan smiled as he looked to Jyade as she hid herself from him. He thought it was rather cute of her and did exactly as she asked. "Yes, Jyade." He said with a smile as he stood up and went out to the bathroom to begin running her a hot bath for her to bathe in. He smiled as he remembered the night before when they had made love with one another and looked out to watch her as she sat upon the bed. "Jyade...You do know you are still a fox yes...? Not that I am complaining when it comes to you."

"Yes, of course I do," she said softly. Jyade opened her eyes then, looking over at him before looking away with cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. If she didn't enjoy his presence so much than she would have demanded that he leave while she bathed and got dressed, but it would seem silly to do that now. Already, he had seen her unclothed, had touched her and made love to her. She changed to her human form, leaving one tail out that wrapped around her waist before she climbed from beneath the covers. Without looking at him, she strode into the bathroom and got in the halfway full tub, shivering a bit as the water warmed her body.

Back
Top Bottom