Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fragile, Folded Wings(Jugger82 & EvaRose)

Nathan stood there and listened to the gratitude coming from the prince of the kingdom of darkness. He didn't exactly seem all too displeased with his position there. He was being thanked by a royal and being noticed among the nobles despite being demoted. He was just happy that Jyade was safe. A flashback to when she kissed him on the lips the night before played in his head and he felt rather embarrassed as he stood next to Jyade, watching the royals and nobles eat their fine cuisine. A small grumble could be heard. Nathan was hungry, and his stomach was growling. Though it was only loud enough for Jyade to hear, if she was listening.

Her ear flicked under her hair when she heard the knights stomach grumble a bit. Her brother was talking to the other royals and didn't notice of course when she stopped eating altogether. It was the guilt again. It was her fault that he couldn't eat anything after all. The princess looked the room and motioned for a maid to come to her. The girl came over, trying to stay quiet and out of the way. "Yes princess?"

"Bring me one of those sandwiches and some grapes to my room please." The maid walked away and the princess stood up. "I'm not feeling too well. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to my room. Good night." She turned and walked out of the room and made her way to her room.

Nathan hadn't heard the girl talking beside her. He wasn't even focusing as his mind was on the food and all of the many kinds of meat dishes that were strawled about on the table. When Jyade finally excused herself, Nathan followed after her to her room...only to find a plate with a sandwich and some grapes. He didn't pay any mind to it, and thought that Jyade would simply eat the sandwich and grapes later. Again, his stomach grumbled once more in hunger though it was still quiet.

The princess went to stand by her bed and started to get undressed. Turning to look back at the knight, she blushed a bit before turning her back to him. "Nathan, I've already had my fill tonight. Will you do me a favor and eat the sandwich. Not the grapes though, I might want those." She picked up her nightgown and slipped it on once again, sighing softly in content then getting on the bed. Instead of getting under the covers, she just sat on it, looking at the knight as she did so.

He did not hesitate when she asked him to eat. He took the sandwich and began to eat it heartily, and within moments the entire thing would be gone. "Thank you...Princess Jyade." He said after wiping his mouth of some crumbs from the sandwich. He looked at her as she lay on the bed, and watched him. "Princess Jyade...? Is there something I can help you with...?" He felt awkward when she just lay there and looked at him. 'What is she playing at...?'

Jyade was glad when she saw him eat the sandwich, smiling a bit as she glanced away, embarrassed over the fact that she had been staring. The princess picked up the bowl of grapes and placed it carefully on the bed next to her then looked up at the knight. "Come here and lay down, put your head on my lap," she said softly. Her nightgown covered her things at least, going down past her knees when she stood and sat. She had no plans to tease him that night, not after what he did for her. She just wasn't feeling like it then.

Nathan blushed as he heard her request and nodded, and moved to lay on the bed and lay his head on her lap. He looked up at her and knew what was going to come. She was going to feed him the grapes. His cheeks were flushed red. This was so intimate...It was so wrong. If someone were to walk in on them, it would be trouble for both of them. But...He didn't care. And something told him that she didn't care either as long as they were together.

She saw the red in his cheeks and blinked a few times as her own cheeks flushed red as well. She looked away from him for a moment as she tried to calm her hammering heart, but when her gaze flickered to him again the princess felt it beat faster and faster. Never had she felt like this before; she didn't know that it was love that she was feeling. Yet and still, her finger plucked a grape from the little torn vine piece in the bowl and put it carefully to his lips. Even though they only met the day before, these feelings she had for him seemed so real. Much more real than her feelings for the prince did.

Feeling the grape on his lips, he parted them so she could place it within his mouth. Once her fingers were away from his mouth, he would chew on the juicy grape and continue to look into Jyade's eyes. His heart was beating rapidly but he didn't care. He felt relaxed and content in this moment. "Thank you, Princess Jyade." He said with a smile after he swallowed the grape and waited for her to feed him the next one.

Jyade's lips curved downwards into a frown when she heard him say her name yet again. All she could think was that it sounded wrong. It was such a formal thing to say, and when she felt like that about him she just didn't like it. The princess picked up another grape and put it to his lips yet again. "Can...Can you call me Jyade when we're alone?" She couldn't look him in his eyes after he said that. Her heart was pounding non-stop in her chest, and she felt so nervous around him now that she asked such a thing.

Her cheeks were a light shade of red from embarrassment and she wanted to be closer to him. They were on her bed and all she could think of was of them doing things that weren't allowed. She thought of him kissing her, undressing her, and the two of them doing things that she never did before. And when she looked at him again, the look in her eyes showed how she felt. Her green eyes were full of her love and need for him, her want for him to touch her. But she could not make any advances to him, not when she knew that she wanted it all. She could feel it when he looked at her and wanted him to show her how he felt.

Nathan could see her emerald eyes glisten with her true desires and Nathan simply smiled. He had already been demoted and when she was gone after the marriage, he would either be killed or sent away as punishment for defacing royal property even if it was to save Jyade. He had nothing to lose now. He leaned up, and kissed her lips tenderly upside down. His lips danced on hers lightly as he kissed her and soon he removed them from her lips. "Jyade...I love you..." He whispered gently to her. "You've really rubbed off on me...and I seem to have fallen for you in the time we've been together..."

Jyade closed her eyes when he kissed her, moaning softly against his lips as she kissed him back, enjoying the feel of his lips against her own. Lost in the moment, she moved forward as he moved back and a soft sigh escaped her. She wanted to feel his lips against hers once again, wanted them to join together in a gentle kiss that showed their emotions. But what he said made her happier than the kiss did. "And I, you," she said automatically. Her eyelids parted and she looked at him, her cheeks red from embarrassment. "I-I love you too, Nathan." She could not look at him again, feeling more embarrassed now that she confessed her own feelings to him.

He smiled and lay his head back down on her lap. He sighed in content as he looked up to her. "You always did look cute with that red flush to your cheeks...Jyade." He reached up and cupped her cheek gently and pulled her head down lightly so she could look at him. "You look beautiful, Jyade...I....Think I had a sort of fondness for you ever since I saw you that day in the throne room...And when you teased me through my clothes with your feet...Ah...I had sort of hoped for something like this to happen..."

She looked down at him, her cheeks only turning a deeper shade of red when he said that she looked cute. And, the man he spoke, the deeper it got until the tips of her ears were burning as much as her cheeks. "Something like...?" Her hair draped over her shoulder, the soft curls brushing against his skin as she stared down at him. This was what she wanted, but why couldn't she do anything? Her hand moved up then and took hold of his hand, carefully moving so that his head fell off her lap and onto the soft bed. Jyade got off the bed, her back turned to him as she unzipped her dress. It slid down her body slowly and to the floor, the only thing left on her being her corset. "Something like this you mean?"

"Something similar to this...yes..." He replied. "Something where the two of us would be with one another and do things with one another as lovers..." He watched her as she was in her corset and smiled as he sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, his hands going behind him to hold him up by propping themselves on the bed. "I would love to...have sex with you, Jyade..." He smiled and looked her in the eyes the entire time he spoke to her.

"As l-lovers?" Turning around, the princess look at him with red cheeks and a confused look in her eyes, wondering if he truly wanted to do this with her. She moved closer to the bed and reached around to her back, untying the corset with one hand as she looked at him. The corset was soon off and on the floor as well and then she was on his lap and kissed him. Jyade didn't care if she was naked right now and on the lap of a knight. By then, she stopped thinking about the what ifs and just focused on what was going on then. All she could think of was that he said he loved her.

Nathan watched as she stripped down to complete nothingness and sat down upon his lap. He kissed her back tenderly, his hand going to start rubbing up and down her thigh gently before moving more inward to brush against her inner thigh. "Jyade..." He moaned out lightly as his hand began to slowly rub up and down her thigh higher, more near her crotch. Soon...He would feel her bare pussy. 'The womanhood of a royal...' He thought in his head as he rubbed his fingers firmly against her crevice.

Her heart pounded in her chest as he kissed her back, her chest heaving as she tried her best to breath evenly. She couldn't get over how amazing this felt, how wonderful it was for him to be touching her and kissing her. Her heart lept when his hand began to stray, touching that area that no other man laid eyes upon before. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as she looked at him, only to close her eyes tightly and moan when his fingers felt at her virgin hole. "Please, Nathan," she moaned softly. "I want you." She panted softly as she looked at him, her need for the man showing in her green eyes.

Nathan smiled and nodded. "I want you too...Jyade." He lay her down on the bed and moved to take off his clothes as well so he was in the nude. He walked over, and locked the door to their room so no one would be able to walk in on them and he soundproofed it by stuffing his shirt and pants under the crack between the door and the floor. Walking back over, he straddled her and began to kiss her neck tenderly as his cock erected and prodded against her leg.

Jyade laid down on the and waited patiently as Nathan got undressed, locked the door and stuffed his clothes under it. She wasn't sure why he did that, but wasn't about to ask when they were doing something so wonderful with each other. A soft moan escaped her lips when he kissed her neck. Her head was swimming with different thoughts as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close, feeling his erection against her leg. She was curious about it, but now enough to stop him and look. "Nathan, it feels so good."

Nathan soon moved to sit beside her, his hand massaging one of her breasts as he looked at her, his cock bare and visible for her. "Jyade...Have you ever seen a man's manhood before in person?" He smiled and took her hand, and wrapped the fingers of her hand around the length of his cock so she could feel how hard and warm it was. "Your hands feel nice...Jyade..." He smiled and brushed her hair from her face. "Stroke me...Move it up and down...."

She didn't have the time to shake her head before he had a hold of her hand and was wrapping her soft fingers around the hard appendage. Her cheeks were red as she listened to him tell her what to do. "O-okay," she said softly, nervously. Her hand moved down his member slowly, stroking the hard length as she looked at it. Her green eyes were filled with lust as she watched her own hand stroke the warm length of his cock. It was strange, hard and soft at the same time, and warm for that matter. "I never saw one before. Well, until now."

"Thats good to hear...that I'll be your first, Jyade..." He smiled and kissed her lips tenderly as she stroked his cock, his hand removing itself from hers so she could do it on her own. Instead, it would reach forward to squeeze and massage her breast tenderly and firmly, paying special attention to her nipples to send jolts of pleasure through her. "Jyade...I'm so glad that the two of us are doing this together..." He smiled. "Jyade...I have a request...and its a rather embarrassing one to ask..."

Soft moans of pleasure escaped her slightly parted lips as his hand found its way to own of her breast. Her hand started to move faster on his member as the jolts of pleasure sent shivers down her spine. The pleasure seemed to really be traveling through her body as she looked at him through half-lidded eyes that were filled with lust. Jyade nodded in response to his sentence. "Y-Yes, just tell me what you want," she said softly. She was laying back on the bed and looked up at him as her hand stopped moving, chest rising and falling as she looked at him.

"Jyade...I felt surges of pleasure as you...stroked me with your foot through my trousers...If it had felt so amazing back then with trousers on...I wonder how amazing it would feel for our bare skin to touch? Your bare feet to my bare cock...?" He had a large blush on his face as he asked this. It was sort of humiliating but it was something he wanted to try with her.

Back
Top Bottom