Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Affair (valkeryiefirestorm x Shadow Angel)

Violet simply told her brother that he was going to be taking Ashford's place, smiled. She wondered who her fiancee was going to get for a best man, thought of her brother since well she had her father walking her down the aisle. It made her very happy to know she still had family, she would be even happier once she was married. She knew it was late, she should get some rest but she wanted to stay up so she could focus on reconnecting with her family.

'' My brother, I sleep in the servants chambers.. He sleeps on the floor, I sleep in the bed. Since our mother died we have no home.'' Cynthia said as she looked down, tried to hold back tears clutching the locket she wore around her neck. She missed her mother dearly, often wished she had a home but living in the palace was better then living on the streets or in a gutter somewhere.

((Sorry it took me so long the weather has been beating my ass..))

Her brother nodded "as you wish Mi'lady" Ashford looked at him "lighten up this is your sister that you are talking to no need to be so formal" Conian blinked and nodded at ashfords request "Sorry Ash I am just used to addressing her as royalty" There father shook his head a bit "Conian stubborn as a day you where born" Conian looked at the elder male "yeah and whom did I get that from old man? surley not mom" Ashford could not help but just laugh.

"Nonsense! you and your brother will not be staying there anymore as my apprentice your room is down the hall now near mine there is two beds in that room one for you and your brother if you like and more then enough space for you both" she said to her and placed a hand on her shoulder "go and get your brother and your things il get the rooms beds done with sheets" lizis told her

'' Yes Please Conian call me Violet! Ashford my love.. It's time I turn in for the night, your welcome to join me.'' She said as she smiled, pushed herself away from the table then stood up knowing her ladies in waiting would be in her room to help her into her night clothes like they did every night. Knowing her lover would follow her, wait outside she started to walk toward her chambers bowing to her brother as well as her father. She entered the spacious bedroom closing the door she let her ladies in waiting help her out of her dress then into her night clothes, once she was ready for bed she climbed onto the bed with a smile on her face.

'' Thank you, I'll go get him.'' Cynthia said as she smiled, she left the sewing room to find her brother. She walked down every hall, finally found him outside by the stables. '' Toby! The dress maker has given us a new place to sleep! '' The brunette said as she tapped her brother on the shoulder, waited for him to wake up. She could smell alcohol on his breath, knew he had been drinking. Shaking her head she pulled him up then lead him inside, toward the sewing room then let Lizis take care of taking them to their new room.

Ashford nodded and waited for a while talking with her father and brother before heading to her chambers. When he reached her door he knocked and entered smiling. "big day huh?" he asked her jokingly and started untying the armor for his arms. as he stood there. Once he knew those where off he layed them near the window and reached behind him to pull the knot to loosen the plated armor for his upper body to get it off but was having trouble.

Lizis soon was done with the room and the door was open "oh my is he ok?" she asked seeing her broth in the state he was in. She walked over hands folded in front of her to see if she cold be of any help.

Violet shrugged, slid off the bed with a smile. She helped him untie his chest plate then tossed it to the floor, looked up into his eyes.The princess wasn't sure she could wait until her wedding night but she knew it was for the best, it wouldn't be long before she was married. '' I can't wait until were getting married.. Soon I'll be your wife, you'll be my king.'' She said as she ran her fingers through her hair smiled, she was just so happy.

'' Yeah he'll be fine.. He just had a little to much to drink. You can help me get him to bed. Just take off his boots he always sleeps in his clothes, well his armor could removed I suppose.'' Cynthia said as she sighed, shook her head. She often wondered why her brother drank, she was the only one that was there when her mom died then all of a sudden she was invited to live in the servant chambers at least until now.

He turned to face her and smiled his arms going around her "yes my beautiful fiery red head of a wife" he grinned at her. Then lowered his had down some and kissed her deeply when he withdrew from the kiss he picked her up and carried her over to the bed and layed down next to her his arms still around her. "I love you Violet always have and always will"

She nodded and helped carry him to the bed and as soon as he was layed down onto the bed she went over and took his boots off "do you know why he does this then?" she asked as she unclasped the buckled from his armor and took the platting off and set them on the ground away from everyone

Violet smiled as she laid her head on his chest, closed her eyes. She was so excited about getting married, couldn't wait for her wedding night that part excited her even more. Once she was married she would never be alone again, she would have help running the kingdom. She would be happy, hopefully with child within a few months after their honeymoon.

" Don't know.. Our father left when I was just a baby, when our mother died he was in a brothel drinking more then likely. He showed up the next morning, well he was still pretty drunk. We gave my mother a proper burial, I was brought her. But I really don't know why he drinks." Cynthia said as she chewed on her lower lip, got herself ready for bed once her brother was taken care of. She kissed his forehead then climbed into her own bed then drifted off instantly.

Ashford smiled at her as his arms still held her to him. He rested his head on top of her as he stood there and closed his eyes a bit enjoying the moment of her close to him. he then looked at her and smiled and gave her a kiss before taking off his legging armor and then picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He layed don next to her his arms still around her as he just watched her.

Lizis nodded "then maybe as his sister you should talk to him dear find out why maybe help him eh?" she smiled and pulled the blankets over her brother and went towards the doorway to there room "night Cynthia get some rest for tomorrow is a well rounded day" she said to her and closed the door gently behind her, soon the sound of her fading footsteps sounded then faded with a opening and closing off a door.

Violet had fallen asleep immediately, she laid in the embrace of her fiance until the sun peaked through her curtains. She rolled over to kiss his cheek then slipped out of his embrace as she slid off the bed, walked over to the window opening the curtain. All she could think about was her wedding, it was still a few days away but she was excited about getting married.

Cynthia knew that when her brother drank he never woke up before noon so she made sure she was the 1st one up, got herself dressed then walked out of the room. She ran down the hall, headed for the kitchen so she could make the prince breakfast. Putting on an apron she grabbed eggs ham, a few other things then started cooking keeping her eye on what she was cooking she poured him some coffee all the while she hummed a little tune that had been stuck in her head for years.

Back
Top Bottom