Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Affair (valkeryiefirestorm x Shadow Angel)

RE: Royal Affair

Shawn watched the councilmen not knowing what the male was going to say... "so shawn you finally told her?" "Yes martin I figured itg was time she knew" martin blinked "you know princess your beloved ashford new all along" martin chuckled. Shawn looked at her "violet he neverf knew any of this"

Lizis nodded "sera should have plently or purple velvet in several shades of it it is her favorite color as well as other colors as well" she said and flicked the reins and the mare walked forward pulling the cart behind her.

'' Martin.. I do believe you should be working on making my wedding day extra special, well chop chop.'' Violet said as she rolled her eyes at the council member, shook her head she believed her father over him. She also knew that if Ashford had known his superior was her father he would have told her, she didn't really care she knew now which was all that mattered. The princess didn't tolerate insolence, she was pretty sure this particular member of the guard was basically being nosy which was one thing she hated more then insolence.

Cynthia smiled a little as the cart moved forward, she held her breath cause even though she loved to ride horses she wasn't to good in a cart. Her stomach was fluttering or turning back flips she wasn't really sure what it was doing but she had to hold her breath so she wouldn't throw up, she hoped it didn't to long to get into town.

((Sorry it took so long been sick, also moving and lost internet so having to reply by phone))

Martin nodded "as you wish milady" he said and turned on heel and walked off. "That one I don't care for at all his heart is black and full of ice. I would not take the things he says to heart violet in fact I think he is a bit jeaoulas. he grew up with me and your mom and my brother, had a crush on ur mom and it made him angry when he found out ur mom was with child." Sjawn told her and looked at the door when it swung open and ashford stood in the doorway.

Lizis looked at the girl and smiled "first time on a cart dear?" She asked her as she pulled the reins slightly to the right as the path turned right.

" I plan on firing him.. I never did like him.. He never wanted me around when my mom, the king were still alive. Your my father so it doesn't feel right calling him my father. Plus when I wasn't in my room I was never allowed in the throne room until I was crowned princess at such a young age. I don't think he likes children." Violet said, when Ashford walked through the door she ran to him then embraced him. " Guess what?! She said sounding excited as she looked up into his eyes her own practically filled with diamonds.

" That obvious huh? " Cynthia asked as she tried to smiled, took a deep breath then held her breath again. She was sure she would be fine but she had never really been into town in a cart, well she had never really been into town at all except for when she was very little and would go with her mother. Lizis reminded her of her mother despite the fact that she was the prince's mother, she had to admit she missed her own mother but she was resting peacefully with her father who she had never actually met.

Shawn nodded and Ashford looked at her "whats that my love?" he asked and hugged her back then kissed her lips. He looked at Shawn and smiled "hopefully my future wife has not given you to much trouble Shawn" Shawn chuckled "well just the opposite but she guaranteed will tell you al about it" Shawn said and smiled at Ashford "well Violet I must be off I got to go talk to the gate keepers "Shawn walked past them but not without stopping and looking at ashford grinning "god luck son in law" Ashford blinked and raised a eyebrow and looked at Violet "what is that all about love?"

"a bit dear I know uneasiness and nervousness when I see it" She giggled "I see it every time on Daniels face when I get a needle near him he is afraid I will poke him with it" she smiled "but of course I never do that to my own son well on porpoise" she giggled

" Shawn is my father. My biological father anyways, well it appears my daddy didn't die that night after all. I learned so much thanks to the hall of records, that my dear is why he called you son in law." Violet said as she smiled, kissed him back then hels onto his hand with the worlds brightest smile on her face. As she held onto his hand she danced around him, just continued to smile she would talk to hr brother soon enough but now her fiancé was back.

" Right." Cynthia said as she chewed on her lower lip, folded her hands in her lap. She was surprised to learn that someone like Daniel was afraid of a little needle, she desperately wanted to be the girl that sat by his side. The young girl also wanted to be the one that carried his child but she wasn't going to let anyone but lizis to know that she was in love/attracted to the prince, she didn't really know how to express how she felt other then giving him the handkerchief.

"Shawn? He's your dad! Wow never seen that one I meani knew that the king and him where brothers but that was about it" ashford told her and smiled as she started to dance around him "well that meand you got a brother too huh? I know shawn has well had two sons and Maria is with child now"

Lizis smiled at her "yeah my big baby ruler is scared of needles" she chuckled "well son like father"

'' He's my biological father.. The kin raised me, he's the only father I have now. But yes I have a brother.. one of them died in battle. Conian is the only one I have left, since you'll be by my side a lot after this I'm going to promote him.'' Violet said as she kissed him, smiled then looked at the time. She wasn't worried about very much because it was only the 1st day of her engagement, she'd thought about throwing a royal party to celebrate but she was certain no one would be available.

Cynthia didn't say a word she just continued to hold her breath so she didn't throw up, took deep breaths every one in awhile so she didn't pass out. The brunette had a thought, since she knew how to cook after watching all the cooks. She thought maybe she could fix him a romantic dinner, let him know she was at least interested in him romantically. When they got into town she would pick out fabric for a dress as well because if she was going to do this she wanted to look a little more presentable.

"oh?" he smiled "well I seen the similiarties between you two but never imagained you two to be father and daughter" he shrugged then smiled "well its good to know my soon to be wife has family" he leaned down and kissed her lips then hugged her.

Lizis looked at her and gave her a smiled and had the mare trot on a couple minutes more before pulling on her reins to make her stop. The mare did in front of a small shop. Lizis tied the reins to a small loop in front and got out of the cart and went inside to the shop.

Violet smiled as she kissed him again, just held onto him. She was a very happy young woman, nothing could ruin her excitement about getting married. This was going to be the best day of her life, she wanted it to be perfect. She couldn't wait to walk down the aisle, say I do to the man she had always been in love with even as a child she knew Ashford was her soul mate.

Cynthia took a few deep breaths, climbed out of the cart carefully. She bent over, finally just heaved but managed to keep herself clean. Once she felt better she wiped her her mouth with her apron then walked into the shop, looked around for Lizis.

Ashford smiled at her "so how soon after our marriage do you want to try to start on a family?" he asked her grinning as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

Lizis was already looking throught various materials only a pile or red color of various shades was in front of her. Lizis felt the material running her hand through the fabric, almost feeling it as if she was talking ito it.

(( Sorry I took so long.. The cold weather has been messing with my head.))

'' How about on our honeymoon? That seems to be the perfect time to start. '' Violet said as she smiled, leaned against him. She was so happy because she was really marrying the love of her life, nothing could make her happy then baring his child. It didn't matter if they had to try more then once but one way or another she would be the happiest person alive, she would make sure her son or daughter was never kept away from their heritage. Absolutely nothing could bring her off cloud nine, she felt like her life was complete because she had Ashford by her side.

Cynthia walked over to the table of fabrics, started looking at various textures. She didn't really know if she wanted her cloak to be satin or silk or velvet but she knew she would need a few dresses, she just admired each piece as if it was art. It occurred to her that whatever fabric was left over from her cloak would have to be used to make her dresses, she didn't know how much money Lizis had so she would never ask her to buy more then a few yards of fabric.

((it ok I have bee ndown and out too still out but up and running))

Ashford grinned at her "how many do you want Violet, to me honestly my ideal would be 4 two daughters and two sons but if it comes around that we only have lets say 1 son and three daughters or three sons and 1 daughter, they willstill be loved just the same" he said smiling at her his arms still wrapped around her as he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Lizis smiled and walked up to Cynthia "see anything you like dear? perhaps a two toned cloak?" she asked her

'' Four would be perfect.'' Violet said as she smiled she didn't really care how many children they had as long as they were able to have children, she would be happy with whatever they were blessed with, she was glad that they would have a grandfather. She would make sure her daughters were allowed their freedoms, she would be strict but she would let them do the things she wasn't allowed to do since she'd been appointed queen at such a young age. '' I can't wait to say I do! '' The red head said as she kissed her husband to bee, just cuddled into him wondering if maybe they could practice their dance for the reception.

'' A two toned cloak? now that would be pretty. I was thinking maybe a few dresses.. I wanna impress him.. '' Cynthia said as she chewed on her lower lip, looked at the fabric. She had worked in the kitchen since she was eleven years old, had watched her brother do his duty of protecting the prince. The brunette had done her share of watching the prince, she was one of the ones that cooked his meals. She just wanted to be more to him then a dress maker's apprentice, she wanted to be the one that sat next to him as he ruled over his people.

He smiled at her "I cant wait either my love" he said to her and smiled as she cuddled into him. he began moving gently to a invisible beat of music almost as if he was slow dancing with her. "I c ant wait to call you my wife" he said to her as he being as tall as he was rested his chin on the top of her head.

Lizis smiled "well hmm " she picked up a red silk fabric and unrolled it a bit and held it up to her. a smile coming to her lips "well this would make his jaw drop" she looked over to the fabric and grabbed a black fabric and held it to the red fabric "I picked up some fabric to make daniels new cloak the one he has is getting tattered, black silk with blue velvet on the inside" she said

Violet danced with him as her head rested against his chest, she smiled as she kissed him then closed her eyes as she focused on the invisible music. She hadn't put her shoes back on, was around five feet or five foot two but she wasn't very tall unless she had on her heals. Her heart was jumping around in her chest with excitement, she wanted her wedding day to arrive sooner then it was going to but they didn't have very much time. She knew he would have to find a suit, she knew she could never have one made in such a short time.

'' Sounds like it would be beautiful. Sorry when he kissed my hand he got into my head, now I can't stop thinking about him.'' Cynthia said as she chewed on her lip, smiled hoping the colors would really make his jaw drop. She wanted to be the girl that everyone stared at, admired for being the one their prince chose over several princesses. It would make her heart melt, she would be the happiest young woman in the kingdom.

He smiled at her "I got a appointment with the intown dressmaker for a suit for the wedding" he told her smiling. He kissed her again and ran his fingers through her hair tucking her hair behind her ear "I cant wait until you are my wife Violet"

Lizis nodded "I can tell the signs of love child honestly be forward with Daniel tell him how you feel. He actually holds that moral high honesty" she told her as she picked up several more fabric rolls of different colors "now then I think we should get going back" she said as she payed the clerk for the 10 rolls of fabric and loaded them into the cart

'' I can't wait either. I wish we could just get married now, then just have a reception. '' Violet said as she kissed him, she wanted to be his wife sooner then later she knew it wasn't very far away but she still wanted it to be now instead of a few days away. She wanted to do more then just kiss him, she figured that if they tried as soon as they were married she could be with child by the time they came back from their honeymoon. It crossed her mind, she'd thought about not waiting but she wanted things to happen right instead of following in her mother's foot steps despite the fact that the king wasn't he biological father.

'' Right, Sounds good.'' Cynthia said as she smiled a little, climbed back into the car. She would be fine on the way back now that she was used to the ride, she planned on telling the prince how she felt. If he rejected her she would understand but if he accepted her feelings she would be ecstatic, she would do whatever it took to impress him. She was already feeling the side effects of love, she didn't want them to end because she'd never felt anything so strong before.

Ashford smiled at her "I know love but I think your kingdom would rejoice in the fact of seeing you getting married in front of them" he told her. He looked towards the door when he heard a knock and saw one of the council that had been loyal since day one to violet. "Violet the invitations are complete for your marriage" he said to her and came forward and held out a invitation to her. the front was elegantly written on the front 'Cordially invited too.." on the inside written in the same ink and same beautiful handwriting 'The union of Princess Violet and Guard 2nd in Command Ashford Redwood" below was written the date and time off the event and where the reception would be after the union.

Lizis smiled at her and flicked the reins and had the mare turn the cart around and trotted back towards the palace. Lizis stayed silent all the way there.

'' The invitations are simply beautiful, thank you for showing me the finished product. Now as far as the food goes.. I want extra kitchen help brought in, I want it to be a feast. I also want an orchestra, well I want everything to be perfect! If anything goes wrong I will not be happy.'' Violet said as she held onto her fiance, looked at the council member. She knew that he was one of the ones she could trust, that he would do whatever he could to make sure her special day was as she expected. The red head knew that her mother would be very proud of her, she was very excited about her big day. She looked forward to every moment of it, she couldn't wait to be away from the kingdom long enough for a honeymoon.

Cynthia took slow deep breaths to keep herself from getting sick, she thought about the prince which made it easier. She hoped that when she told him how she felt she wasn't rejected, knew that if the Prince rejected her her brother wouldn't be happy. Her brother was very protective of her, it was one of the main reasons he was reluctant to bring his sister to the prince so she could be removed from the kitchen. She was no longer a little girl, could take care of herself but clearly she wanted to be with the prince.

The council member nodded "Your husband to be has already got that taken care of Ma'am. He has given a list to the kitchen and helpers are being called in now. the menu is wonderful. Roasted duck, chicken and ham. Potatoes, carrots, green beans, cornbread, sweet bread, and for desert your weeding cake, brownies and several pies. he even has a special wine being brought in from a neighboring winery just for you and him." Ashford made the shh sound "darn it man I wanted to keep that a surprise" the council member looked at ashford "my apologies sir I did not know it was supposed to be secret" ashford shrugged "you are forgiven now go and pass out the invitations" he then looked at violet "I only wanted you to worry about making yourself look grand on your wedding day violet"

Lizis looked at her "you will be fine once we get back to the castle it is nothing to worry about if I know my son and which I due he will give it to you straight but seeming he has taken you out of the kitchen and making you something else that shows he has interest in you" she told her as she turned the reins right a bit making the mare turn to the direction of the path that they had travelled upon earlier "but it may be late when we get back so you will have to see if he is up or has went to bed I know he gets up tomorrow and trains while the sunrises"

Violet smiled a little as she listened to the conversation, upon hearing that everything was being taken care of she kissed her fiancee then watched the council member leave to pass out the invitations. '' It's okay my love I appreciate all that you've done.'' She said as she looked into his eyes, she couldn't have been happier then she was right now. '' I should get ready for dinner, well I hope I'll see you there.'' The red headed princess said as she smiled, kissed him then walked toward her throne. She picked up her shoes, the journal then walked back toward her chambers to get herself ready for dinner. Her royal dressers/ladies in waiting were waiting for her in her room, already had her dinner clothes set out on the bench in front of her bed. Once she entered her room, closed the door they began to get her ready for dinner.

Cynthia nodded as she leaned back against the seat of the cart, she smiled a little when she heard that he normally trained while the sun was rising. She would make it her duty despite her promotion to have a nice breakfast prepared for him, put out in the courtyard. If she was going to impress him she would have to make him see that she was everything he could ever want in a potential wife, she was a little nervous but she wanted to show the prince that she was a mature young woman despite the protective nature her brother had toward her.

Ashford smiled "See you then my red headed beauty" he said and walked out of the room and to the guard room. He sat down at a table and waited. Othe guards began asking him questions along the lines of his wedding and about his relationship with violet. he only would respond with "You will see" or "Classified Information"

Lizis smiled as she pulled on the reins to get the mare to top once there where in front of the castle. "Help me get these in would you? it seems like it going to rain in a couple hours" she said as she glanced up at the sky and saw drifting storm louds headed in there direction "don't want to get the new fabric wet at all, Daniel darn near chopped the head off at the last apprentice I had a guy and well he had a love interest and was supposed to bring in the fabric before it rained and well that did not happen Daniel was furious about it"

Violet finished getting ready once her ladies in waiting had left her chambers, she smiled as she slid her feet into her heals. She didn't see why she had to wear heals all the time, if she had her way once she was married and with child she would go bare foot all the time. The red head put the journal away in her trunk then walked out of her room, headed toward the grand hall where she expected a small feast since every meal was always well prepared. She also hoped her brother was able to join her for supper because she really wanted to promote him since Ashford would be sitting by her.

'' Yes of course I'll help.'' Cynthia said as she smiled, grabbed a few pieces of fabric with a smile on her face. She carried them inside, headed straight toward the sewing room. At all costs she wanted to avoid Daniel at least for now anyways, she was still coming off cloud nine after he kissed her hand when she handed him the handkerchief she'd made for him. She sat the pieces of fabric down on the table, walked back outside to see if Lizis needed any further help.

Ashford already was in the grand hall and standing by her seat a hand on the seat the other folded behind him resting on his back. Beside him a tall male with black hair and green eyes and cladded in armor stood, his arms folded behind himself in a guard stance. There father was at the other end of the chair in a guard like stance as well.

Lizis smiled at her and grabbed the other and carried them into the room she had to work in. "well now if you wish since it near nightfall you can head home to your brother I am usually up at sunrise to have daniels fresh clothes ready for him when he is done with his training"

Back
Top Bottom