Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Affair (valkeryiefirestorm x Shadow Angel)

RE: Royal Affair

'' Thank you Shawn, I would love it if you gave me away. The stone is in the top left drawer of my vanity in a black box wrapped in a piece of silk, here my love. As far as when the sooner the better.'' Violet said as she smiled, slid her feet out of her heals because they killed her feet. She sighed with relief then handed Ashford the ring so he could get the stone then give her the ring on the day of their wedding, she fought back tears as she thought about her parents. Many people had told her she looked just like her mother as she grew up, now she was starting to really believe they were right.

'' Oh..'' Cynthia said as she watched the woman sew the piece of fabric, she wondered about the picture but she didn't say another word. She picked up a couple more pieces of fabric, re-threaded her needle then started to stitch them together. This time she managed to stay focused, she was making sure every stitch was perfect because she wanted to impress the prince. She had no idea what she was sewing but it was going to be something wonderful when she was done, she actually had three medium sized pieces of fabric, one could say she was making a handkerchief which technically she was but it would be a lot thicker.

Ashford smiled at Violet and took the ring and leaned down and kissed her "I shall leave you for the moment to attend to your ring Violet" he said to her then walked out of the throne rom and to her chambers. He went to the exact spot she told him it was at and grabbed the silk wrapped gem and headed out of the castle and to his home to forge the gem onto the ring.

The women smiled at Cynthia and continued her work. Before long she had the piece she was working on rounded into a sleeve and set forth and into weaving links of steel into the fabric

Violet watched him leave the throne room, she looked at Shawn with a smile on her face. She would work on the details of her wedding with the council later because she knew they were in charge of planning everything, she wanted her wedding to be a grand affair. Her wedding was going to be the grandest affair in the land, she would made sure she had delicious food. But she didn't want traditional portraits she wanted her pictures done like the ones her parents had done long before she was born, she stood up walking toward one of pictures that hung in the throne room as her eyes widened. She eyed the picture carefully, noticed where her mother's hand rested with her father's underneath it. '' She was pregnant with me before they got married? '' Violet asked herself as she tilted her head toward the picture to get a better look, her heart sank because if that was the case then it would mean the late king wasn't her biological father. Unless that wasn't the case, she was just overlooking the picture to make it seem like her mother had cheated on her father or been with someone else before she married.

Cynthia continued to work on her pieces of fabric, after awhile she had a beautiful handkerchief fit for a prince. She removed the thread from the needle, then chose a different color which happen to be red. Re-threading the needle she started to embroider his name in the middle of it thinking he would use the back to blow his nose if he used it at all, she focused on her craft wanting it to look amazing. So much was going through her head about the picture that she was a little confused because of Lizis was the woman with his father then that meant she was was his mother or did it mean she was just close to the family. She shrugged, continued to focus on what she was doing.

Shawn watch Violet go to the portrait and raised a eyebrow and went and stood by her side "something wrong your highness?" He asked her as his hands folded behind his back, as he stood in a guard like posture. Back straight as it could get,chin level eye always watching...Ashford smiled as he reached the little small cottage he had inherited when his folks passed. He was greeted by the sound of a large dog barking "enough Fren ots just me you old lug" he said as he opened the front dppr and stepped inside. The god came into view a massive tibentan masstive almost a copper blond color walked over to Ashford and licked his hand. Ashford smiled and patted the dogs head in greeting and walked over to his small area where he created her ring and set forth in merging the stone with a couple others onto the ring.

The women looked over and smiled "daniel will surley like that dear, how did you know red was his favoraite color?" She asked as she walked over and looked at the hankercheif.

'' My mother's hand is resting on her stomach.. was she pregnant with me before she married? I mean the king was my father right? it just looks like she was pregnant before she got married.. Or was she pregnant before, I was born later.. I really don't know anymore I mean no one tells me anything truthful.'' Violet said as she pointed to where she was looking, where their hands were resting, she actually thought that if her mother had been pregnant before she got married that if it wasn't with her it meant she had a sibling that had maybe died before or after birth. Of course it confused her a little, the council wouldn't let her see any of the royal records which irritated her it's like they were hiding things from her.

'' It's also my brother's favorite color, so it was just a lucky guess.'' Cynthia said as she put the finishing touches on the embroidery, she hoped the woman was right. '' Would I be allowed to take it to him? '' She asked as she cut the end of the thread, set the needle down in the basket by her chair with a smile hoping she would be allowed to take it to him. But if not she could give it to him as a special gift perhaps the next time she saw him, let him know she was thinking of him when she made it but not make it sound like she was in love with him.

Shawn blinked and looked at her "come with me Princess I think you should see the records that you have ben denied seeing since birth" he told her and walked over to a small panel in the throne room and pressed it revealing a secret hallway "the reason I know probably why they will not let you see the records is because they don't know where they are, they only have what they where told...your father my br...king hid them that night that they fell" he told her as he stepped into the hallway.

She smiled "well at this time Daniel should be in the courtyard training" she said "if you wish you can go and take it to him " she said to her as she took the other sleeve and started looping chains of steel into that arm as well.

Violet followed him holding him her dress with one hand as she picked up a torch, held it with the other. She'd discovered the secret passage when she was a girl while playing hiding go seek with Ashford but had never really paid any attention to what hid behind it, now she was going to find out the truth about who she was or when she had been born etc. She was going to find out if she had a sibling or two or that they died before or after birth, she thought for a second about the way Shawn had said it. '' Were you trying to say the king was your brother? '' The princess asked as she held onto the torch, swayed it carefully down various passages then focused on where they were going.

'' Okay. I'll be back.'' Cynthia said as she smiled getting to her feet she fixed her dress then took her hair out of the bun, walked out of the sewing room. She walked down the hall, out the back entrance which lead to the court yard. '' Your Majesty.. I have a gift for you.'' The brunette said as she walked toward him, stopped a few feet away so she didn't get hit while he was training . She waited for him to stop long enough so she could give him the handkerchief, placed a strand of hair behind her ear to flirt with him a little even though she knew it was forbidden.

Shawn nodded "he was my young brother so in truth you are my neice, the king was your biological father Violet its just that well one midnight romp in the stables before they where married got your mother with child.. that child was you" he said to her as he took a left and went down another passage and opened a wodden dorr leading straight into the library.

Daniel huffed out a breath of air as he heard someone come up. He turned towards the voice and smiled at her "oh?" he heard her say she had a gift for him "not five minutes there and already making things?" he chuckled and grabbed a towel strung across the back of a chair and wiped some of the sweat off his face and arms.

Violet smiled as she continued to follow him, when they reached the library she looked around a few times then waited for him to show her the records. She was happy to know that she had been conceived during a late night romp in the stables, she laughed a little thinking about it. Of course she was smarter, even though she was going to get married soon she wanted to wait because obviously the council had frowned upon what her parents had done before they married. She was happy to know that Shawn was her uncle, she wanted nothing more then to have him walk her down the aisle. '' It's nice to know I have family looking out for me, how come I was never told this until now? What does the council have against the truth? I mean I am the princess, they act like I'm still a child which is really irritating.'' The princess said as she sat down at one of the tables in the middle of the library, waited patiently for a record book of some sort.

'' My mother taught me how to sew before she got sick, died.. But um here.'' Cynthia said as she handed him the handkerchief, chewed on her lower lip turning away so her back faced him. She hoped he liked it, as her back faced him her heart raced pounding against her chest as she waited for his reaction. This was the 1st time other then in the prince's throne room that she had been this close to him, she was very nervous. She didn't have anyone but her brother, she was crushing on the prince harder then any school girl crush on a teacher or classmate.

He sighed "Cause me and your mom had a past before she married my brother...when you where born you came out and looked a lot like me Violet I never knew that your mom well had a wild streak in her...with that being said we had a dna results done when you where born" he shook his head "I did not want to know them cause in my mind no matter if you where my niece or my daughter I still would look out after you" he told her as he went to a book shelf and got down a black leather bond book and laid it in front of her.

Daniel smiled at her and looked at the handkerchief "nice work your mother taught you well" he smiled and grabbed her left hand and kissed the back of it "thank you for the gift Cynthia I shall cherish it, it is truly nice work you will due well as a dressmaker" he said to her and smiled as he still held her hand in his

" So it's possible that you could be my father? " Violet asked as she brushed off the book, coughed when dust filled the air. She opened it to the very first page, inside was an envelope with her heart racing she slid her nail along the edge then opened it. Removing a sheet of paper with what looked like blood results her eyes widened, filled with tears as she handed the piece of paper to her head guard. If the test results were right it meant that her father wasn't dead after all just the one that had raised her.

" You're welcome my lord.. I should get back now." Cynthia said as she blushed when he kissed her he and, her heart leaped into her throat. She chewed on her lip then ran off heading back to the sewing room, when she sat down she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. It was obvious she was in love with the prince but she knew he could never love someone like her, all she could do was dream or fantasies about someday being his queen.

Shawn watched her open the envelope and saw her reaction. He took the paper and read it, his eyes instantly going to hers "So it is then my brother was not your..." he blinked and went over sitting down in the chair opposite of her. He sighed and read them again into make sure he was not imagining things...Ashford at the mean time had the ring mounted with the amethyst stone with a couple small blue topaz stones on either side of the amethyst. He smiled as he held the ring up to the light and watched it gives off pops of color.

Lizis saw her come back in and let out a small chuckle "So I assume you gave your gift to the prince then?" she saw the smiled on her face and shook her head "I know that look its the same look I had on my face when I was around Daniels father"

" So this means I still have a father. That's nice to know, well I just wish my mother could be here to witness my wedding." Violet said as she wiped away her tears, as she smiled. She was happy to know her father wasn't dead after all, she hoped the council didn't use it against her. In many cases princesses had been dethroned for far worse but the king had raised her as if he was her own, she was the only one that could run the kingdom since she was an only child. She was glad her father would be walking her down the aisle after all, she was marrying her Prince Charming. Things could only get better, she hoped they did even though she had no idea what would make things better then finding out her father wasn't dead.

" Yes I did, he looks so amazing when he's working out. But he could never love me.. I'm just a lowly servant, so beneath him.." Cynthia said as she chewed on her lip, looked down at the floor. Her heart was racing her palms were sweaty, she felt like she had been hit by a bus. She was falling in love, had been ever since she laid eyes on the prince but it was forbidden for them help to marry royalty.

Shawn smiled at her "I know our mother would be proud, my brother raised a beautiful women even if you are not his daughter by blood I know he still looked to you like one. He knew the results of the test I just to me it never mattered. You where family to me no matter what title. That is why I stayed here instead of retiring to look after you even after my wife had passed" he told her

Lizis smiled "Hun is that honestly what you think? cause if that where the case Daniel would never exist now Cynthia." she sighed "the king fell for a farm girl not a princess, a farm girl that tended to the crops in the palace despite others regards. the feelings where mutual between both of them, late night dates till well it all happened they fell the farm girl pregnant" she said to her

'' I'm glad you stayed to look after me. It's good to know that even though you didn't raise me your my father, well I really hope the council makes everything perfect. I want my special day to be the best event the kingdom has ever seen.'' Violet said as she hugged him, smiled then started looking through the book of records. She discovered a few things that she found shocking, she looked at the man that was her biological father wondering if one part that caught her eye was true. Where she was reading said that she had several cousins, a sibling which really confused her a little because as far as she knew she was an only child.

'' Oh.. So I might actually have a chance? Also does Daniel know your his mother? '' Cynthia asked as she put her hair back in it's bun, leaned back in her chair wondering what she could make for him next. Her heart jumped about her chest, she still couldn't believe he had kissed her hand it was all she could think about at that moment so she didn't really have a whole lot of focus when it came to clothes making.

Shawn looked at her and raised a eyebrow "something on your mind princess?" He asked as he shifted a bit in the chair to get more comfortable. His left hand moved to lay on the table as he watched her. His green eyes watched her.

Lizis smiled at her "yes if the feelings are mutual" she said to her as she finished the chain mailed arms "yes daniel knows I am his mother the king told him when he was only 10 years old when he was told"

'' It says here that I have cousins, that I have a brother or had a brother... apparently he died..'' Violet said frowning, she showed her father where she was looking a she leaned back into the chair. She thought about her wedding, how it was going to be a grand affair. The princess was a little nervous but she'd been in love with Ashford ever since she laid eyes on him at the young age of four or five even at the time she didn't know what love meant back then, now she was marrying him it was certainly a dream come true.

Cynthia nodded as she thought about the possibility of Daniel having feelings for her, she smiled a little then looked at Lizis wondering if there was anything she needed her to do. She could ride a horse so if she needed fabric she could ride into town get a few yards then bring them back, she wanted to do whatever she could to prove she wouldn't be making a mistake when she retired or handed over the reins to the young girl that sat before her in the sewing chambers.

"Tehcnically cousins that are dopted as for brothers" he sighed and stood up and walked over to the only window there was and crossed his hands behind his back "two brothers they are half blodded to you, one kanian he fell in battle right next to me. His twin brother conian is a guard here he is usually at the front door...black haired like his mother whom passed at birth and the same icce green eyes like mine" he turned to look at her "you probably rember kanian he used to play with you when you two where younger till he went to training around six"

Lizis smiled at her "feel like going into town with me?" She asked her as she went to her main chair and grabbed the black cloack and layed it on herself and tied the string.

'' Oh okay, I remember him a little I think.. He had a scar of some sort on the upper part of his left arm, as for Conian I may have to promote him since Ashford will be by my side as more then my bodyguard. '' Violet said as she smiled, walked over to the window where her father was standing. She wrapped her arms around him, hugged him as if she never wanted to let go of him. Honestly she didn't she still had family it was just hidden from her because the council obviously thought she couldn't handle the truth, they were completely wrong. She'd found out the truth, she was fine with it none of it was wrong or altered it was all fact.

'' I'd love to.'' Cynthia said as she smiled, chewed on her lip a little. '' I don't have a cloak..'' She said as she stood up, fixed her dress once again then wrapped her hair once again so it sat at the top of her head in a perfect circle, Then she took a few bobby pins out of her apron, pinned it so it would stay in place finally wrapping a scrunchy around it so once again it would stay in place.

"I will tell conian tonight if you wish that you want to speak to him" he said to her and smiled as he felt her hug him. His arms went around hers hugging her back. "Your just like your mother you know in more ways then one, her beauty and how she reigned the kingdom. She would be proud if how you have become violet" he told her.

Lizis smiled "and you think I do not have extra?" She went to a cubord and opened it and pulled out a dark green cloak to her "here child you can keep this one it it a bit old but it will do till we get you some frabic for your own. "

'' Thank you daddy! '' Violet smiled when she was told she was just like her mother, she finally let go of her father as she looked around then set her eyes on the clock which seemed to be slow. She wondered what time it was because well she had a few things to prepare for her wedding, it was a good thing she had five ladies in waiting but currently she only had four because one of them had been sick lately. The princess looked forward to talking to her brother even if he was her half brother, she was a little nervous but it came with being lied to from the time her parents died to now.

'' Thank you.'' Cynthia said as she took the cloak wrapping it around her shoulders she tied it then raised the hood, smiled. She didn't care if it was old, the idea of getting fabric for her own was a nice idea she was sure she could find a color that suited her purple being one of her favorites. Of course she liked other colors but purple was her absolute favorite, she was positive she could find the perfect fabric for a new cloak.

He smiled at her "should we get you ready my daughter to prepare for your wedding" he asked her and went to the table and picked up the old book "I think you should keep this violet" he said to her and held out the book to her "this libary holds a lot of info if you want to know about your mom and well yhour mom wrote about me"

Lizis smiled "well let's head out" she said to her walking to the door and out into the hallway

'' Thank You Daddy.'' Violet said as she took the book from him, smiled. She hugged him one last time then picked up a torch, ran back through the halls finally reaching the throne room she hid the book behind her throne taking a seat as she watches one of the council members walk in. '' Can I help you with something? '' The red headed princess asked as she looked at the council member, she knew where Ashford was so she wasn't concerned about him she just wanted to know what the council wanted now. She already had them making up invitations, planning the rest of her wedding so what else was there to discuss?

'' Right.'' Cynthia said as she walked out of the sewing room, into the hall making sure her boot laces were fairly tight so her boots didn't come untied, she smiled as she adjusted the hood then thought about Daniel. She looked down at the hand he had kissed then smiled as her heart jumped into her throat, she realized she was more then just crushing on him she was in love with him.

Shawn smiled and followed her out of the room and back into the throne room. He stopped seeing the council member, he raised a eyebrow. He went into a guard stance and waited for the council to speak.

Lizis smiled "so what color of frabic do you like?" Shed asked her as she went to the stables and to a stall leading out a massive clyesdale black colored mare and hitched her to a small wagon.

'' Cat got your tongue? '' The princess asked as she leaned on her knuckles, looked at her father then at the council member clearing her throat to get his attention. She hated when the council entered the throne room without any new business to bring her, if he was just disturbing her she would clearly have him throne in prison. There were a lot of things she didn't tolerate, silence was one of them she hated silence.

'' Purple.. I like purple velvet perhaps.'' Cynthia said as she climbed into the wagon, she was surprised they didn't have single horses to ride but wagons were nice plus would make it a lot easier to return with whatever else they bought in town.

Back
Top Bottom