Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Affair (valkeryiefirestorm x Shadow Angel)

RE: Royal Affair

He nodded "well if you wish we can go down to the kitchens and I can cook you something to eat violet" he said to her smiling as his arms tightened around her in a hug and he placed a kiss on her lips then her forehead "I love you Violet"

'' Sounds like a wonderful idea.'' Violet said as she kissed him again, she wasn't worried about the prince because she knew he had several princess's that were interested in him. She had to admit Prince Daniel was very good looking but she'd been in love with Ashford since she was a girl, when her parents died everything changed. Her destiny had never been written in stone, she was very much in love with the way her future had changed since she started seeing Ashford. She was happy she had a wonderful man like him to call her fiancee/soon to be husband, her heart skipped a beat just thinking about it.

'' Say something My lord! '' The young messenger said as he stood up, looked at his master hoping he would say something soon because he was worried that his life was in danger. He'd done his duty as the prince's royal messenger, well he did have a sister who was very infatuated with the Prince but he would wait until his master said something to him.

Ashford smiled at her "then its settled will go down to the kitchens and as soon as we know the council and everyone is up we will announce our soon to be union" he smiled at her his arm hugged her again and his lips found hers again "you know im going to enjoy having you by my side for the rest of my life Violet" he told her as he took her hand and led her out of her chambers and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Daniel looked at the messenger angry running across his face "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WILL NO LONGER DUE MY BIDDING?!" He barked walking towards the messanger. "She is mine is she not? my arranged marriage she still has the contract that her parents signed still"

Violet smiled as she was lead into the kitchen, she was always told she wasn't allowed in the kitchen but this was different. She sat down at the table in her night gown, let Ashford do what he wanted as far as cooking her breakfast. She wasn't really all that picky when it came to food, she would anything that was put in front of her. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked around then looked at the clock she suddenly thought of something, knew that the council would certainly deny her permission to marry Ashford especially if the contract was still void even after her parents death.

''But My lord.. Her parents were killed when she was a child..'' The messenger said as he lowered his head in shame, he didn't really understand the contract he was only doing his job, he just wanted to survive because he had to take care of his little sister who was in her teens. His name was Tobias, he'd been hired as a messenger for the prince because his previous one had been killed or something like that Toby didn't really know the whole story all he knew was it gave him as well as his sister a place to live.

Ashfrod looked at her and smiled "how does eggs, ham and French toast sound for breakfast dear and for drink do you want me to make you coffee or tea or do you want some juice?" he asked her as he laid out pans, spoons and a mixing bowl and the food ingredients. "usually I eat in the morning oddly enough fish of some sort" he said to her "but on other days I eat other stuff" he said to her smiling

Daniel looked at Toby "Maybe but if the contract is still in her hands and by the council it can be still valid" he had made his way to one of the windows and crossed his arms behind his back, his hands together. "Am I not a Prince that seeks a women to be my wife to joining kingdoms in a unison toby?" he turned to look at him "tell me toby how is your family?"

'' Sounds wonderful.'' Violet said as she leaned on her elbows, chewed on her lower lip. She had a really bad feeling, she didn't really think she could get out of the contract that had been signed by her parents the day she was born. '' What if I can't get out of it? I'm in love with you, I always have been but what if the contract is still void even with my parents being dead.'' The princess said as she ran her fingers through her hair, buried her face beneath her arms because she was crying due to the fact that she might not be allowed to marry Ashford due to the contract that had been signed by her parents. If the council disapproved of her marriage then she didn't know what she would do other then tell them to find someone else to run the palace but she knew she couldn't do that.

'' You are my lord, my sister is doing well. The kitchen keeps her busy.'' Toby said as he smiled weakly thinking his master was just being sarcastic, he really hoped he wasn't being sarcastic. The name of Toby's sister just happen to be Cinthia But she'd gone by Cindy ever since she was a little girl, of course Toby was much older then her by a few years she was only sixteen or so but looked a lot older.

Ashford stopped and went to Violet wrapping his arms around her "Listen Violet I know some laws and if you wish not to marry this whomever he is you can destroys such contract and marry someone whom you wish to marry. yes the council may disapprove of it but in the end it is you who runs this kingdom not them that is why they are called council advisors "he said to her and kissed her forehead "you can always threaten to throw them in the dungeon" he chuckled

Daniel looked at Toby and nodded "she is sixteen now isn't she?" Daniel thought for a moment "I don't think the kitchen is where a sixteen year old should be.." a smile ran across daniels face "I think she be best suited for the dress apperentaince making the clothes for me, it would me a bit more money then what you two already have"

'' Then that's what I'll do. I'll destroy the contract, marry you because your the one I've always loved. The council be damned, if they say anything against us getting married I'll just have them all thrown into prison.'' Violet said as she smiled, wiped away her tears she was glad Ashford was there for her. She would walk down the aisle say her I do's then go on a wonderful honeymoon knowing the council could run the kingdom while she was enjoying herself, she hoped they could do that much if they approved of her marriage to Ashford. If they couldn't then she would have to hire new advisers when she returned, she pushed all that aside as she focused on the moment at hand watching him cook her breakfast was something she could get used to.

'' Yes My lord she is. I will go get her then my lord.'' Toby said as he bowed to his prince, walked out of the throne room to fetch his sister. He spoke with her then lead her to the thrown room, practically threw her down in front of his master's feet. Cynthia looked up at the prince, blushed as she placed a lose strand of hair behind her ear. She gulped as her heart raced, looked at her brother a little confused then turned her attention back to the prince. '' What can I do for you my lord? '' The young brunette asked as she looked up at him wondering why she had been thrown at his feet, why she was taken from the kitchen.

Ashford smiled at her and released her fro his arms as he went back to cooking the breakfast "then its settled my Violet the council does not run your heart or mind" he said to her smiling as he flipped the cooking French toast. and flipped the bacon that lay popping and sizzling in the other skillet "tell me Violet does your dress have color? or do you wish a theme for you wedding?" he asked her curiously.

Daniel nodded as toby left to fetch his sister. By the time he had come back he was sitting back on his chair. His eyes immediately going to Cynthias "Cynthia your brother tells me you are sixteen now, well I feel that a sixteen years old women of your well beauty should be in the kitchen. Tell me how would you like to become a dressmakers apprentice my royal dressmaker needs someone that can help her in various task for the poor thing age is catching up to the dear women and she has no children in which to pass on her skill to" he spoke during the time he talked he leaned forward a bit his elbows resting on the edge of the armrest on his throne.

'' It has some color to it.. I don't like plain things.'' Violet said as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip she hadn't shown anyone her dress since she had it made. She was the only one besides her dressmaker that knew what it looked like, she knew her ladies in waiting would be excited for her. This was all a dream come true, he was right the council didn't run her heart or her mind they only ran her palace. She was often given advice while she was growing up, sometimes she thought their advice was absurd but she would never tell them that.

'' I would love to be her apprentice my lord.'' Cynthia said as she watched him closely, looked into his eyes as she gulped. She had been crushing on the prince since she moved into his palace, she would never admit how she felt because she knew he wanted the princess. Toby watched his master's eyes, rolled his own as he shook his head then left the throne room leaving his sister alone with the Prince. He trusted his master with his own life so he was sure he could trust him with his sister's, he didn't need to protect her she could take care of herself.

Ashford chuckled "well I did not know if you wanted me to get a tux to match the color scheme of your dress Violet" he looked at her and smiled as he plated the bacon, eggs and French toast then juiced two orange and poured the juice wit ha bit of sugar at the bottom and stirred the drinks "I find that sometimes the orange has a bitterness to it so I put a bit of sugar in it " he set the plates in front of the mas well as the glasses and sat on the other side of the able smiling at her.

Daniel smiled and noticed the eye roll from toby and braked at him before he walked out "better change that attitude Messenger boy!!" he looked back at Cynthia and stood and held out a hand to her "now then let me take you to your new line of work as the dressmakers apprentice you will learn the trade to cloth the royals and since it is only me you only have to work for me and her"

'' I love sugar in my orange juice.'' Violet said as she smiled, sipped it then started to eat her breakfast. '' It's Pink.. But I don't expect you to wear a pink tux black will be fine.'' She said as she ate her breakfast, smiled everything tasted so good. Of course she ate it like she hadn't eaten in days but that wasn't true she'd eaten every day like any normal person was it just that she hadn't eaten since the large feast she'd been given at dinner, then again maybe she had skipped dinner she couldn't remember all she knew was that the food was delicious. She would wait until nine or so when the council members woke, then she would summon them all to the throne room for a meeting to give them the news.

'' Don't mind my brother. I think he's just upset that you show so much interest in little old me.'' Cynthia said as she took his hand, stood up with a smile. She watched her brother walk off, knew he was only looking out for her but she didn't think the prince would do anything stupid. In all the time that she had worked for him she'd never seen him flirt with any of the servants, so she figured he was a respectable young man. She wanted to be his queen someday if it was possible but she knew she was beneath him, that it was all in her head.

Ashford smiled at her "hmmm pink well I got a idea for a tux then" he smiled at her and ate his French toast and bacon together then his eggs. "I will go with you when you someone the council dear" He said then took a sip from the juice. He watched her 'Such a beauty, that red hair like fire those eyes like jewels' he thought to himself.

Daniel nodded and led her out of the throne room and down the hallway "tell me Cynthia what is it that you like do you have any desires?" he asked her, truthfully if the contract did not work out he would find someone else. He did not know who but he would find someone.

Violet smiled as she ate her breakfast, it didn't take her very long to finish. Once she was done she stood up, put her dishes in the sink finishing her orange juice. She licked her lips, then wiped her mouth with a towel then sighed blowing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes. Violet knew she was lucky to have someone like Ashford at her side, she didn't really care what the council said but she was still nervous about summoning them. Her heart was racing a mile a minute, her stomach was filled with butterflies because she didn't know how they were going to react. Part of her cared, part of her didn't really give a damn she was her own person she could make her own decisions besides it was her destiny or fate not theirs. She'd become a princess the day she was born, the day her parents died was when she was put on the throne because she had no siblings to speak of, there for she was the only heir.

'' I like flowers, chocolates. I like to read books when I'm not working, I like long walks along the beach.'' Cynthia said as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip not really sure why he was asking her those things but she didn't stay focused on it for very long. She prepared herself mentally for her new job as his dressmaker's apprentice, she was really nervous because she'd been working in the kitchen since she was eleven or so maybe longer then that she couldn't really remember. All she knew was that her brother was the only family she had, she didn't want to lose him.

Ashford watched her smiling he then downed the juice quickly and place his dirty dishes in the sink. He nodded as he saw one of the kitchen maids come in "Morning Mara" he sai. Mara stopped and looked as she brushed her black hair into a bun "oh hello Ashford" she quickly curiosities "Morning your Majesty do you require breakfast?" she asked. Ashford chuckled "way ahead of you Mara " Mara nodded and got forth to cleaning the dishes "Mara I will clean them just give me a moment" Mara shook her head no "It is my job Ash" He sighed "stubborn cousin" "darn right ash"

Daniel nodded "relax Cynthia you will do great" he told her. He led her to a wooden door and knocked. A small dark haired women answered "Hello sir" Daniel smiled at the women "Lizis I have someone for a apperntiship for you"

Violet shook her head as she smiled, she walked out of the kitchen heading back to her chambers. '' Bring my ladies in waiting to my chambers. Tell then I wish to get dressed.'' She said as she left the kitchen, headed back down the hall to her chambers she knew they would help her get ready. This wasn't just any meeting this was the meeting that would change her life forever, she wanted to look her best. She had plenty of dresses, she wanted a special one for this occasion but she didn't want her wedding dress just yet. Instead she would wear one of her lesser worn dresses She wanted to look presentable when she summoned the council to her throne room in order to tell them that she was going to marry Ashford.

'' Hello.'' Cynthia said as she smiled, looked at the woman Daniel had addressed. She brushed her hair back into a bun, wrapped a scrunchie around it then waited for the woman to say something further. Of course Cynthia looked like she'd been working in the kitchen but she was sure that the dressmaker could make her another dress, she hoped she would because she would no longer need the one she was wearing. She wondered where her brother had run off to but didn't focus on it for very long because she had to be focused on her work/training as the prince's royal dressmaker's apprentice.

Ashford nodded and went to inform her ladies in waiting that there queen wanted them. He walked to there door and knocked and waited for them to open the door.

Daniel smiled at the two "well I will leave you to it dressmaker to show your apprentice the ropes now" he said and looked at Cynthia "you will due fine, shes a tough old baud but she has a heart of gold and besides if she gets to out of hand just tell me and ill get her" The old women looked at Daniel "oh hush it young man I used to change your diapers!" he chuckled.

Sarah, Anna opened their door looking at Ashford then nodded as she they scurried off to help the princess get dressed. They helped her with her dress, her makeup then helped her with her hair making sure she looked presentable for the meeting. Violet smiled as she slid her feet into a pair of heals that would make her feet hurt after awhile but a princess had to make herself look nice at all costs, she ushered them off once she felt she looked good enough then headed down the halls toward the throne room. She ran a bell to summon all the council members, didn't care if she woke them or not this was an important matter. Wondering where Ashford was she tapped her nails on the arms of her throne, sighed tilting her head to the side a little to see if anything was out of place as she waited.

Cynthia didn't say a word she just chewed on her lower lip, clasped her hands behind her back like a good girl. She waited for him to leave so she could be taught how to make his clothes, she figured her own dress could wait since the dressmaker hadn't said anything about it. The young maiden was very nervous about something, maybe it was just Prince Daniel's presences that made her nervous but hearing the dressmaker say what she did made her feel even more nervous. She hadn't even been born when the woman was changing the Prince's diapers, now she'd been working in his palace since she was eleven years old.

#shford walked into the throne room fully clad in his armor. He stood in the corner next to her throne. A raise of his lips in a small snarl sounded lightly as the council came in but one in particular. The council stood "you called ma'am?" The head council asked.

The women smiled at her "well come in hun and let's see what you can do right now and we will build of off that hun" she stepped aside "daniel must see something in you cause I have been requesting someone to be a apperntanice to me for years but he always judges and turns them down" she told her

'' I want the contract destroyed!! I'm not marrying Prince Daniel. I'm marrying Ashford, if any of you object you will be thrown in prison. My parents would want me to be happy, the only reason they signed that contract was so his kingdom wouldn't declare war. Well like I said my parents would want me to be happy, Ashford makes me happy.'' Violet confessed as she sat with her head held high, looked straight at them all. She reached for Ashford's hand, squeezed it gently because she was going to marry him weather they approved or not. Even though she was young when her parents were killed she knew they would want her to be happy, if anyone on the council objected to that it was off with their heads.

Cynthia shrugged, chewed on her lower lip as she picked up two pieces of fabric. She picked up a needle, pulled the thread through it tied it so it didn't pull out then started to sew the two pieces of fabric together. Her mother had taught her how to sew when she was a little girl, she made sure every stitch was perfect then once she was done she cut the thread then handed it to the woman to examine. She chewed on her lower lip again as she clasped her hands behind her back, looked down at the floor.

Ashford smiled at her when she took his hand "and we plan on to marry as soon as possible, no your queen is not with child but in due time she will be after we are wed...Now then I know known of the guards will protest to this but some members on the council may think this is a dumb move on her part well it is not it is what her heart has decided and as council you do not rule her, you are to only advice her..Time and time again you have told her what t do and went behind her back after her decision and did what you felt as right and I will say this when we are wed and if this is to happen anymore at anytime it will be your last move in this kingdom" he said sternly. The council all seem to look at each other, the head council bowed his head "As you wish your Majesty and Captain of the Guard"

The women examined the fabric and tested the stitches "impressive for a kitchen hand" she said to her and looked at her "you do have potential thought a dressmaker needs to be overconfident and sometimes may have to underestimate there work sometimes or the business will get rough"

'' So there are no objections.. That's a good thing, in that case. I want invitations sent to every kingdom but Daniel's he is the only one not invited, I will make sure there are extra guards at the door to make sure he doesn't get in. '' Violet said as she squeezed his hand, smiled she was so happy. She looked forward to when she would be with child, couldn't wait to raise a child the way she'd been raised but with a few less rules&regulations. The princess had been taught well, ever since she'd taken the throne the council had advised her then with held information from her about her parents died but that had been taken care of.

'' Sorry Ma'am.. It's just my mom taught me how to sew when I was little, I've been working in the kitchen since now.. I think it has to do with my age.'' Cynthia said as she looked up at the dressmaker, placed a lose strand of hair behind her ear. She would make sure she was more confident in her work, she would make sure she was able to impress the prince with her sewing ability. The brunette wanted to learn better skills, hoped they would help her in snagging the prince but she wasn't holding her breath because well he was a prince she was just a lowly servant.

((want to turn this into a two rps in one? lol))

Ashford watched the council as they nodded no, knowing that there would be some action if they said no. Frankly half of them feard Ashford he was known amongst the Guardship and Council a hand of war himself. Ashford looked over to his bride to be and smiled he the looked at the council "well you heard your Princess an what she requested what are you all still doing here?" the council quickly got up and fled the throne room to ready the invitations.

Lizis smiled at the girl "well don't be shy about it it was the same with Daniels father I worked in the kitchens myself and he saw the potential in me and all.." her voice trailed off thinking off the old times.

'' Were getting married!! '' Violet said as she smiled, placed her hand on his cheek pulling his face toward her as she pressed her lips against his. She couldn't believe she was getting married, she looked down at her empty ring with a slight pout. The stone she wanted in it was in her room, in one of the drawers of her vanity inside a box wrapped up in a piece of satin cloth. She couldn't wait to put on her gown, walk down the aisle but she didn't really know who was going to walk her down the aisle since her father was dead. As far as she knew she didn't have any relatives that could be there, she was a little upset about that but she was happy that the council had approved cause she really didn't want to the throw them in prison for disapproving of her announcement. The princess couldn't have been happier, she was just really excited about marrying Ashford because she'd loved him ever since she laid eyes on him which had been awhile ago.

Cynthia smiled a little as she chewed on her lower lip, looked around the room. She saw portraits of various people, she walked toward one of the tilting her head to the side a little. Taking a closer look at the picture she smiled, then turned her attention back to the woman that would be teaching her a trade that could certainly move her forward in life. She didn't mean to be shy about her age but ever since she'd been introduced to the prince when she was given a job in the kitchen she'd had a crush on him, now that she was the apprentice for his dressmaker she felt like she had to be a completely different person. Working for the dressmaker meant she would have to come out of her shell, really believe in herself which is something she could do if she was able to stay focused.

Ashford smiled and wrapped his arms around hers tightly and kissed her back "Yes we are' he saw her look at the ring "love if you give me the stone I promise I will have it to you by our wedding day, when do you want to get married though?///and for someone to walk you dow...." The high guard Ashford's superior Shawn steeped forward to Ashford and Violet "don't you say another word about that cause if Violet wishes I will do the honor of giving her away to you" he looked at Violet and smiled "Violet to me you are like the daughter I never had and would be a honor to me if you would let me give you away"

Lizis saw Cynthia looked at a portrait and sighed a bit "The baby is Daniel the older male is His father Richard and well the woman is....me" she said to her honestly and sat down at a sewing needle stand working on some material she had been working on when Daniel came by.

Back
Top Bottom