Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Affair (valkeryiefirestorm x Shadow Angel)

RE: Royal Affair

'' I want to give you me! I'm giving you all of me tonight.'' Violet said as she sat on his abdomen, looked into his eyes with a smile as she kissed his chest then his shoulders. She even kissed his neck then she kissed his lips as she slid off her robe, laid it down on the upholstered bench that sat in front of her bed. Having no idea what his reaction would be she just continued to kiss him, hoped that he would accept her offer because it was time she gave him all she had to give. She'd often dreamed of this night, now it was finally happening his rank in her guard meant nothing to her.

"Violet..are you sure..I mean would you rather wait on the night you get married or rather we get married?" he asked sitting hup and looking at her. He sat up wrapping his arms around her "Princessa think about this once it happens you cant take it back" He said to her, god he wanted to but he did not want to ruin her reputation for her kingdom. To be factually he rather hoped to marry her first then afterwards it happen, so they could lay together as husband and wife not lovers.

'' Now that you mention it. Waiting until I'm married sounds great, your the one I want. Your my prince, always have been even though your just a knight.'' Violet said as she smiled, kissed him again she knew waiting was a good idea. The words that had left her mouth were honest, filled with sincerity because she loved him so much she'd always hoped that he would one day ask her to marry him. She was just an infant when she was promised to the prince of the rival kingdom, now that she knew how her parents had died she refused to marry him. Her heart was filled with love for Ashford, she wouldn't change her mind because he was the one she'd wanted all along.

Ashford smiled at her "Its want I want as well, Violet I want you as my wife, my queen, I want to lay by your side every night till I die knowing that this" he grabbed her left hand showing her the finger "this means something, commitment and love, joy and passion" he said to her. "honestly fuck what that council says, if we could get married tonight I would do it but I want your kingdom to see its beautiful queen in a dress to stand there with the one she loves and make those sacred vows" he told her

'' I already have a dress, well we'll just have to set a date. We can throw a ball, invite whoever we want. The ball will be our reception, it will be a grand occasion.'' Violet said as she laid her head on his chest, even though she was still basically sitting on his abdomen she was sure he didn't mind. She didn't weigh very much as a matter of fact she was rather skinny for someone of her height, she ate well it's just that she'd always been very petite. In her mind her wedding would be one of the grandest occasions in the kingdom, she would make sure those that weren't invited such as the prince she had been promised to would not be allowed past the gate. She would talk to Ashford's superior, have him hire more guards if that's what she had to do.

"Then tell me the date Princessa and tomorrow morning ill get fitted for a suit" he said to her smiling. as his arms wrapped tighter around her. He layed his head on top of her and closed his eyes lightly. As he waited for her to respond, a smiled came to his lips at the thought of her being his officially.

'' Six days. I think we should get married in six days, we can announce it to the remaining council members in the morning. Then if they object they will be replaced, well the stone is in my vanity drawer in a box wrapped in silk cloth.'' Violet said as she lifted her head, kissed him she was so happy her heart melted. This is the way she'd always wanted it, the council would not be able to change her mind no matter how hard they tried. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear, laid her head back down on his chest as she closed her eyes. It was obvious she didn't want to move, if he wanted her to lay next to him then he could lift her easily.

"Then six days it is, six days we will count down till we become husband and wife" he said to her smiling "I will get the stone in the morning my love and place it into your ring and maybe a few other stones for you as well. I want the best ring for my bride to be" he said to her and moved a bit so he could kiss her deeply before moving onto his side and placing her next to him his arms still wrapped around her.

Violet smiled as she kissed him, hearing him say his bride to be sounded wonderful. She looked forward to the count down, she would have all of her ladies in waiting make sure she looked perfect for that day. Of course she would have to choose clothes to take with her on her honeymoon, she would have to learn to dress herself for that time but she was focused on the moment at hand. She placed her hand on his chest, laid her head against his shoulder as she curled her feet up against the sheets which she hadn't even turned down yet. Normally they were turned down for her but she had sent her ladies in waiting away so she could be alone with Ashford.

Ashford smiled at her and moved a bit and grabbed the sheets ad pulled them over both themselves but not before he stripped down to his underwear "I hope you don't mind but this is usually how I sleep half the time" he told her as he layed back in the bed and looked a t her smiling "and for our honeymoon I got the perfect place, remember me telling you about the cottage I inherited by the lake shore, its about a days ride but it be perfect. Just us alone and in nature" he said to her smiling.

'' Sounds wonderful my love.'' Violet said as she smiled, she didn't mind that he slept half naked. She just curled up as close to him as she could get, closed her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat because he was in her presences, her stomach fluttered a little because even though she had eaten she was nervous about telling the council about her engagement to him. She knew almost every single one of them would be furious with her but she was in love, being with Ashford was what made her happy. So they would have to accept it or lose their jobs, she could replace them very easily.

Ashford smiled "and oh jut to forn warn you violet the other 50 well I sleep nude, but all do that after we are married" he said to her and chuckled. He smiled as he saw and felt her get close as she could get. He kissed her forehead then her lips and rested his head ontop of hers "sleep my dear princessa, we have big day ahead of us and the next six days as well" he said to her and yawned slightly before his breathing became slower.

Violet had heard what he said, she laughed a little but she was sound asleep. She was out cold, sleeping in his embrace knowing he was there if she were to have a nightmare made it so much easier. This would be the 1st night's sleep she'd gotten since she was a child, then she slept fine because she didn't understand but as she got older it got harder for her to stay asleep through the night. So now that Ashford was laying with her she felt safe, she knew he would protect her as would his cousin who stood outside her chambers.

He smiled and closed his eyes as well. He slept peacefully his arms still around her. During the night his silver ribbon slipped out of his blacken hair and the hair layed behind him like a black fire. In the morning he yawned as he see the first mornings rays hit his eyelids. He unwrapped his arms around her and layed on his back and stretched.

Violet opened her eyes when she heard a knock at her door, she knew Ashford was laying next to her so she wondered who it could be. She climbed off the bed, slid her feet into a pair of velvet slippers then slipped on her robe. Tying it around her waist she walked to the door, looked through the small peep hole then backed up gulping as she ran over to the bed to wake Ashford. Her heart raced, she waited for him to wake up she'd been able to sleep peacefully knowing he was there but now she was being woken by a knock at her door. She got a really bad feeling, for a princess she wasn't supposed to get bad feelings but something didn't feel right because the only ones that knocked in the morning were her ladies in waiting who had been told she would call when she needed them. It was barely daylight outside she knew it was morning but the sun hadn't risen above the mountains yet, that's normally when she woke if she slept the night before.

Ashford bolted up and raised a eyebrow. He got up from the bed and put his amour on "what is it princessa?" he whispered to her. He grabbed his sheathed word and tied it to his waist and put hi daggers in there sheath in his armor. He saw the look on her face and hi face got a look of the stone chisel again, his emotionless face.

'' Something isn't right.. I was awoken by a knock, no one knocks on my chamber doors this early.'' Violet said as she looked at him, hoped he would see who it was because the knocking didn't stop. Her heart was racing, she was shaking like a leaf because she was terrified of what might be outside in the hall. Someone could be trying to kill her or someone else could be dead she didn't know what was on the other side of the door but she hoped he would find out, then assure her that everything would be okay.

"get int the closet now" he told her and went to the door and looked out the peephole. His hand was at the hilt of his sword "state your business" he barked to the other on the side of the door. He waited to hear something from the person on the other side of the door
(sorry for the short post)

Violet did as Ashford told her, she climbed into the closet making sure she was well hidden. She was scared to death, hoped whoever was on the other side of the door would state their business soon because she didn't want to die. It was going to be a weird morning now that she was awake so early, she would possible go back to sleep until noon once she knew it was safe to come out of the closet until then she was terrified of what might be going on that she didn't know about. She knew Ashford would protect her, well she was just hoping he would be alright if someone was trying to kill her.

Ashford, looked to see that she was hidden and he turned the doorknob and swung the door opened. His frame blocked the doorway a hand on the hilt of his sword "state your business now" he repeated again

" I have a message from prince Daniel.. He would like to see the princess for lunch." The messenger said, what he said was the truth but how he got past the guards was a mystery. He didn't know the princess was engaged, was only doing his job. Ashford's cousin would be able to confirm that the messenger wad legit, as he waited for something to be said the princess was still hiding in the closet but she'd heard what was said by the messenger.

"tell Daniel that the princess will not be able to with any requests anymore of his bidding" Ashford told the messenger and shut the door to her chambers. he leaned against the door and looked at the closet and let out the breath of air he had been holding in a steady stream from his nose, he went to the closet after he locked the door and swung the closet doors open and grabbed her and held her to him "well hes going to be pissed"

'' Who was it? '' Violet asked as she held onto him, looked up into his eyes. She'd heard what he had said to whoever it was, smiled a little glad her fiancee had her back. Of course she wanted to go back to sleep but she was up so going back to sleep was out of the question, she had lots of stuff she had to take care of. The messenger walked back down the halls, out the back once he was outside he climbed onto his horse then started to run back to Daniel's palace. He didn't take very long to get there, went back inside then straight to his master's chambers as told to do once he delivered the message. He bowed before his princess, leaned back up then cleared his throat. '' I was told that the Princess would not be able to anymore requests for your bidding.'' The dark haired messenger said, he knew that he was going to wind up in the dungeon even if he had done his job he knew how much the prince wanted to marry the princess.

"I think honestly we should enounce the engagement as soon as possible and if so get married as son as possible Violet because the prince may try something" he told her and wrapped his arms around his soon to be wife. he smiled at her "to be safe and if he tries something then he messes with the kingdom" he told her honestly

" Sounds like a good idea. " Violet said as she kissed him, smiled she was ready to announce their engagement, if getting married sooner then six days got the prince off her back then so be it. Once she was married she would no longer be a princess she would be a queen, he would be her king. " No one is awake but us so we'll wait a little while."

Back
Top Bottom