Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

older [f], younger [m]; D/s with a twist; email only

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaxK

Planetoid
NOTE: Names are just placeholders; it makes it easier for me to write out the scenarios. Don't be scared away thinking I want your character to have a certain name.

Bolded titles are obviously the names of plots. Titles with a tilde (~) in front of them, and in italics, are subplots.

# indicates craving level.

Prodigy ###

Kas (short for Kassandros -- I like obscure/weird names) is a very intelligent young man -- fifteen, and already a high school graduate; his GPA is very high, he eats college-level textbooks for breaksfast (not literally, of course) and he knows more about certain subjects than some graduate students. He's looking for a university to go to, and has a scholarship to pay for it.

He's never been interested in girls his age -- he's primarily attracted to girls who are twenty-one or over. But in addition to being too young for girls that age, he's very awkward.

~Tutoring Ain't Easy ###

I know the multi-paragraph description looks frightening, but it's just background. It's not some rigid, specific role I want you to play, or anything.

Kas happens to live near a university -- not a big-time one, just a run of the mill state college. Close enough that he sees twenty-something college girls on a frequent basis. He wants to lose his virginity to one, but can't through traditional means for the reasons stated above.

So, he devises a plan...

Flyers show up on and around campus for a peculiar tutoring service -- it's free, for attractive girls who "aren't shy." While those who can afford legitimate tutors scoff at it, it's a real option, albeit a grudging one, for girls who are in a bind. One of those girls is Samantha (a placeholder name, as I said).

She's in her senior year, and she's failing several classes required to graduate. Her parents can't afford to send her back for another term if she fails, so she either passes the classes, or has to drop out. To make things worse, she can't afford a tutor.

She meets with Kas, and becomes very skeptical. But he gives her several references, including some professors at her college, so that problem is done away with. They have their tutoring session, and then it's time for her to give him his payment...

We could either do one scenario, or several -- like, a series, each where he provides his services to a different girl, maybe more than one girl at a time. q:

~In College

Kas is attending university, at sixteen or so. I don't really have a specific idea for this -- the premise is just that he gets together with a twenty-something, maybe even a grad student in her mid to late twenties.

"Yes, master" / "Okay..." ###

Mathilda has been obsessed with David almost ever since she met him. He's younger than her, and not as mature, but yet, she feels a religious-like devotion to him; she wants nothing more than to be his slave, to devote her life entirely to him. She especially wants to satisfy his sexual needs, but it isn't just that.

She confesses her desires to him. He's fine with it, but he's reluctant about being a girl's "owner"/dom. A year or so later, he's opened up to the idea more, but he's still not
Fifty Shades of Grey material.

Basically, what I want is a master-slave/domination-submission plot, with a twist. There's no hammy "you will obey me" stuff. The relationship isn't just a sexual thing, or something she does on weekends -- she totally considers herself to be his property, and does everything he wishes. There's no bondage, humiliation, etc. Actually, maybe a little. David has a bit of a dark side that he's let out, now that he's gotten used to the fact that Mathilda is going to be fine with whatever that dark side is, but he's not very kinky.

If that makes any sense.

I was thinking we could do a short-term slice of life sort of thing, or a series of such things. Maybe something long-term, like from the beginning of their relationship.

May/September ##

Anders has a new step-mother, Christina (again, placeholder), and he's pretty unhapppy with her presence. Once pretty personable, he now lives in a shack in the back yard and doesn't talk to the family much.

~Impregnating the Step-Mom ##

Christina comes to him one day while his father is out of town. She says she and his father have been trying to have another kid; he's infertile, but he thinks it's her reproductive organs that are the problem. She wants to get pregnant -- she came up with the idea of being impregnated by Anders, and passing off the kid as his father's, since they look enough alike. She asks him to impregnate her, and he accepts.

~Fucking the Step-Mom

Similar to the above. But there's no impregnation theme -- she just goes to him because she wants everyone to get along, and thinks that letting him blow off some steam in her will help.

~Raping the Step-Mom

While his father is away, Anders enters the house, and finds Christina home alone. He rapes her -- a final act before he runs away from home.

Like what you read?

I'm interested in these being short-term, sex-oriented but with plot; no rushing through things to get to the sex. I am only interested in playing the male. And as the title says, I'm only interested in email roleplays.

I ask that you be able to write well -- like, no run-on sentences, no loopy spacing and punctuation, no messed up spelling. I don't have a requirement for post length in the sense of paragraph count -- all I ask is that you try; I won't force you to write more than what the situation calls for, and I don't want to be forced to do the same. Sometimes a sentence or two is all that's needed, or all that can be squeezed out.

But I'd like you to not take roleplaying too seriously. And that you be fun to talk to -- I don't need to know personal information, and I certainly don't need pleasantries like how are you?, I just want to feel like I'm not talking to a robot.

I like to make appearance suggestions, for female characters.

I do not like virginal blood, which I don't think will be a problem in any of these. I don't really care for BDSM. I don't like vomit or scat, and I don't care for piss.

So...I think that's it.

Email me at aqg.aeschylus@yahoo.com if interested!

AND PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom