Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trading one shackle for another (YHM and I)

Ameria hopped off the wagon watching him. After being given the order to go collect fire wood. "yes sir nero" she said before heading off down a path to collect woods.

collecting a good pile of wood she had not realised she had wondered a little to far from the camp. She would still walk and collect the wood.

Nero was getting aggravated. He told her not to take long and it had already been half an hour, standing up he decided he was going to look for her and when he found her he was going to punish that little servant bitch severely. If she was sorry by morning she'd at least be sore.

Walking quickly the way she had gone he caught up with her in a little under a minute. moving silently behind her he grabbed the back of her neck between to fingers and lifted her into the air saying "I thought I said don't take too long"

Ameria was just about to turn to walk back when he found her. She had gathered a good amount of wood and being lifted off the ground she dropped all the wood and gave a fearful scream. " i wasnt trying to
Sir Nero!" she reached behind her and tried to squeeze his arm to make him release her. There was one thing he was about to learn about the girl. She was a fighter and always tried to fight off men at times, it was the main reason they was planning to give her over to a abusive sex crazed man. Beginging to try to kick "your hurting me sir! Stop!" she snapped at him.

"Pain, child, is the ultimate teacher. It's what teaches you that you shouldn't touch a hot stove, or not to jump out of a tree, or most important of all do as you are told when I speak." Squeezing her neck harder he bent down and picked up a small springy branch she had collected and whipped it across her bottom tearing through her skirts and leaving a small slice on her cheeks

Ameria screamed out in fear and pain when he squeezed her neck and started whipping her. Her skin burned and ached from each contact it made from the branch that slicing the clothing like it was butter. "sir please stop im sorry! I swear i didnt mean to not listen. I lost track of time.. It hard for me to keep track of it and i wanted to get enough wood for our night." each word was pitched differently in tones from squeaks to blood murder screams.

her hands let go of his wrist as she tried to protect her ass after she couldnt deal with the pain anymore. Trying to cover each cheek with a hand her palms started to feel the switches.

Not wanting him to find another way ameria moved her hands. She grabed the bottom of the shirt she had and tugged at it trying to fight the severe pain she felt in her rear.

Whipping her twice more Nero set Ameria down and picked up half of her pile and said "come along and stay close, we're moving on in three hours so if you want a hot meal you better be quick" walking back with her in tow they made it back to the site in roughly 45 minute dropping the pile he turned to her and said "how long have we been walking? from the time we started back"

Ameria followed him trying to keep up the best she could. Ofcourse she grabbed some wood too. Reaching the camp she shuddered and shook her head no. "i..i dont know..uh..uh.." afraid he would punish her more if she didnt answered she guessed "uh thirty??" being tired and hungry she really didnt care about the time. She had been thinking about trying to run from him but sure he could read her mind she made sure it seemed like something she just had wished for to happen. Placing the wood down and starting the fire. She tried to keep him in her sight so she knew if he was going to punish her again.

"Closer to forty-five child. You will gain a sense of time if I have to turn your ass to ground meat to do it" sitting on one of the large logs he drug to the site he added "running would be futile too, where would you go? back to the trade?" watching as she built the fire he eyed her wearily and said "make sure you keep that fire over there"

Ameria put some rocks around thr fire to make a pit and looked at him. "i would never go back to the market.. Why would it matter where i go surely you would just find me and kill me.. So hopeful wishing isnt wrong you know.."
she moved to grab a cloth and small pail of water she had filled at thwe river and started to get the cloth wet to clean her wounds.

Keeping far from the fire Nero said "kill you? not likely I chose you and won't destroy you so easily and no wishful thinking isn't wrong, just foolish"

She looked up at him from the pail. "right.. Just last night you said you would kill me if i tried anything... Besides if i was going to run dont you think i would wait til i have the upper hand?" she groaned a little but kept cleaning what she could of her ass. "but i wouldnt do that either way.. You need my help or you wouldnt have taken me from that place... Plus my mother would be so disapointed to hear i made such a fool of myself to get out only to be treated worst." she finished and moved to get another skirt from the bag of girl clothes. Not really caring she stripped in front of him so she could change.

"I don't remember saying that child" Nero said "and as for running the first attempt is always of opportunity, never planning. I took you because I needed a servant to drive the cart during the day. And finally behave and you will be treated well" as she got up and started stipping he sneered and stared into the fire "have you no decorum child?"

She glanced up when he had asked her his last question. "uh.. Well i do but surely i dont want another whipping for being out of your sight or not being close.." getting dressed rather quickly she grabbed the ruined skirt and started stripping it for cloth. She stayed in his view as she multitasked her cooking and getting the skirt stripped for rags or other needs.

Placing his head in his hand he pointed behind her "The carriage is not ten feet behind you." Nero said wearily and stood and walked to the carriage himself giving the fire a wide berth rummaging through his coffin he grabbed a bottle and a fluted glass. sitting back on his log he poured some burgandy into the glass and took a sip then offered the glass to Ameria.

Watching him she did her work. When he offered her the drink she blinked at the glass in thought. Then stepped to him and took the glass before sniffing it then taking a sip. Never having liquor before she made a sour face and gaged a little before grunting and handing him back the glass. "what is that? is harsh.." she coughed a little and moved back to finish the cooking and getting the cloth stripped.

after a good 20 mins the food would be done and ameria was not shy to pig out. smacking her lips and cleaning the bowl she used with her toungue she wiped her face then started to clean up so they could head out. she figured he was ready to go. "i am just going right over to that small spring to clean the dishes.." she said picking up the dirty dishes and carried them over to a small spring and started washing them. she was rather quiet and trying to figure nero out. questions and thoughts flew through her head about the man.

Laughing slightly at her reaction Nero said "It's burgundy. A type of wine from a particular area of france." slowly draining his glass he poured another and watched in mild horror as she ate. nodding at her statement he said "don't make me come looking for you again." Waiting for here to return he poured one last glass and put the bottle back in his coffin and called as she returned "Ask your questions child they do you no good trapped in your head"

Carring the clean dishes back she looked at him "alright.. Well why me exactly? How old are you? Where is your family?" she stoped to allow him to answer some of her questions as she packed the wago back up ansd smuthered the fire with dirt and rocks.

"I chose you at random mostly. I'm a few centuries old I think, Stopped counting a while a go. And my family is dead long a time now." Nero said absently and watched her smother the fire

Satified with his answer slightly she just nodded and looked at him. When he finished she just forced a small smile. "well. Im sorry i brought them up.. It good to know you once was a man with a heart.. Im sorry about your family and i hope i dont let you down since you randomly picked me.." finishing up she looked around to make sure she had everything then looked to him as she climbed on the driver seat of the wagon. "shall we go?"

"Do not worry yourself with mmy family, and yes watching centuries pass does tend to dry the heart and shrivel kindness" Nero said distantly as he climbed onto the carriage and sat beside her. adjusting himself so he was sitting comfortably he finally said "yes let us go"

When they both was settled ameria grabbed the reins and gave a small whip like with them to the horses to get them moving. "Its pretty isnt it sir?" she was trying to be polite and have a small conversatiom with him. She was mentioning the sight the path has to offer them as they travel.

"It is what it is" Nero said dismissively without looking around much. They had been riding for fifteen minutes when Nero saw two men ahead of them he reached over and took the reigns from Ameria knowing she hadn't seen them yet but kept driving the horses forward. When he reached the men he slowed the horses, stopping them ten feet away, and said "Greetings gentlemen, what has you on this deserted path so late at night?" one of the men smiled releasing a waft of rancid breath that gagged Nero from the distance they were at and said "For that exact reason, my friend" the two men produced long wicked looking knives. "This is a robbery." Sighing tiredly Nero turned to Ameria and said "So cliche, no originality. The even have the awful breath of bandits." Handing Ameria back the reigns tipping forward he placed his feet on the back of the foot board and pushed off launching himself over the horses and at the men. Spreading his arms he tried to get both men at once but just missed one of them, unintentionally ripping out his throat as he crashed into the speaker. Standing as the man lay there stunned Nero picked him by his collar and pants then turned and broke his spine against a tree then dropping him at its base he turned around and kicked the throatless into the woods getting a good three feet into the air at the top of the arc. Jumping back into the carraige and licking his bloody hand he said to Ameria "let us proceed"

Ameria took the reins and watched nero and the men through the dark the best she could. When the men was taken care of and nero had taken his seat ameria just stared speechless. The man scared her but in a way made her feel so safe. Tilting her head as they passed the mangled bodies "dont you think someone will miss them? Why didnt you just let them rob us? Surely we had nothing they would have wanted.."

Back
Top Bottom