Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Early Morning City Burning (Modern setting Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Normal human, angel, or other fantasy character/creatures welcome)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://lovely-prince.webs.com/demonlordkadath.htm">http://lovely-prince.webs.com/demonlordkadath.htm</a><!-- m -->

Out in the distance a powerful wide ring of fire would appear above one of the large building, then as if a meteor had struck the earth, crushing down so swiftly and destroying a massive bank building, this demonic attack would bring the building to the ground in a flash of blood, gore and fire, soon after this massive attack the dead mortals who worked and were visiting the bank, their souls would disappear, as if something had gathered them, stealing them from heaven itself, this something was very evil.

Appearing out of the smoke was none other then the red skinned demonic prince, Kadath. His large horns would give off his demonic prowess, they were long and slick. His eyes a powerful yellow and his skin seemed so very manly and perfect, he was a vision of lust, beauty and also a vision of torture and hate to so many mortals. Being one of the princes of the Abyss, he started to walk out of the rubble, in his wake flames would begin to burn.

Walking out of the ruins of the building he would smirk seeing the many cops and teams of police firing and shooting at him, he would let out a massive moan, and then the dead around him, under the ruins of the massive bank would raise up from the warm ground as demonic zombies their eyes burning red with hate and malice, they gowned as their hands became like claws, their teeth grew longer, and their skin as black as ash.

Kadath would smirk watching them attack and set fire to everything around him, he would start to walk with them but then jump with demonic speed into the air landing on a cop car, he would smirk as he crushed it beneath him, reaching inside and pulling out a shot gun, he started blasting a few cops and some of his own zombies away till he was out of bullets, then he would fling the gun so hard it would impale another cop into his own police car. He smirked and started to walk towards another large building, this one was a huge museum, Kadath seemed to want something from there or he just wished to destroy anything linked with history.

The rumbles that shook above her furiously destroyed the slumber she had been in for years, 3 million years to be exact. The small frame slowly moved and opened one single eye, groaning at the very thought of movement.

Her hands clasped together as she allowed herself to stand up from her joyous bed and she smirked calmly. She wandered the halls of the castle till she came to the entrance. There and only there, she opened her arms, parting the others and the sea above her.

Her body lifted herself forward as she watched the world quietly. Where has this dreadful noise come from that had awoken Mother Nature's slim and fragile daughter? She settled her bare feet on the ground in front of the museum when she found the origin of the rukus.

"What..." she began, her voice quiet and gentle, lips slightly parted,"do you believe you are doing? And who exactly sent you here...?" she acquired, watching him with a rather disgusting annoyance.

She had once been told to sleep and she had done so. She had been told never to interfere with the human world unless awoken, and here she was. The angelic vision that would guard the aim of his destruction. She breathe in gently, the white robe cascading off her body.

She was unusually pale for human beings, and bright blue eyes screamed for joy. She shook her head then, waiting for his responce.

(Pm me a pic of her if you have please ^.^)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://lovely-prince.webs.com/demonlordkadath.htm">http://lovely-prince.webs.com/demonlordkadath.htm</a><!-- m -->

Kadath was quickly to turn and glare at this small divine being, his yellow eyes burned with the might of the Abyss, he let out a long and powerful moan as then the bodies of the slain around him would arise and slowly start to stubble about, he was turning them into zombies. He smirked looking at her, he held a innocent woman in his hands, he smirked and flung her poor frail body into a car nearby, ruining her and denting the car rather bad. "Who am I...You dare ask a prince of the Abyss who he is, I am Kadath I have been trapped within Hell for 2,000 years, but it seems finally I am free of that torture and free to ruin this world as the demons tried to do years ago! I shall not allow anyone or thing to get in my way, and their is no way a little girl such as yourself is going to stop me ether!" He glared his ruins glue with demonic prowess.

He summoned up his long black spear, it burned at the tip of it, the flames of Hell it seemed, he looked towards another large building, smirking "You shall not get in my way little girl, I care little of who you are or what you have come to say Hahaha" Laughing in a deep and evil tone he would fling his spear into a nearby building, setting it ablaze with his demonic power. Screams and pain followed in Kadaths wake, he attempted to ruin the world years ago and now as returned to attempt again.

As she looked upon him one more frightening feature would have to catch her eye and her nose. Besides the smell of death, blood and ruin one more strong scent would come across her, his unearthly strong musk, as he looked at him, standing 8'1 he was a monster of a demon, but one strange feature was his large erect member between his legs, the chaos seemed to really excite him.

"What on Earth is that..." Jason said to himself, watching the demon prince manifest among the building ruins, and a high black spear appear in his hands, burning with incandescent power, that of Hell itself, so it seemed. The man thought quickly, knowing he recognised the prince from some where... Yes! That was it, the Demon Lord Kadath, imprisoned one thousand years ago by a powerful angel. How he had escaped was a mystery to Jason.

So he did what he did to anything he didn't understand, and walked up to the creature, not within striking distance, obviously, but close enough so he could talk to it.

"Hang on a minute, aren't you supposed to be imprisoned?" He called out to the prince, moving aside the shambling corpses of the dead, who were more obsessed with the police and other services than Jason. "The Demon Lord Kadath of Hell itself... Hello!" He shouted out again, a curious smile on his face.

(thought maybe I could revive it ^^")

"...sheeeit" was the first thought in the head of a homeless wolf by name of Freddy, gazing at the inferno from his little hideout, a small cave imbedded into a cliff. The second was: "Puuurty lights..."

The third: "Hey, maybe I can get me a new jacket. This one's getting a little small. And I doubt I could get more attention than a burning building." He grinned and sprinted toward the nearest clothing store, leaping gracefully from buildingtop to buildingtop, until he reached his destination.

"Better," he said aloud, having stolen a leather jacket and two dagger-shaped earings. Then, of course, he saw the demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom